Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461670 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:36am On Jan 27, 2020
onwubiko:

Don't say what you don't know

pls submit an UNREGISTERED .io and .co to SH.

Send screenshot of it too.

we learn everyday, the timestamp says April 2019

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2020
Heroclitus:

sir,how do I list my domain for sale at godaddy?

manage domain>Buy and sell,then what else do I click Sir

Start reading this thread from the beginning. Saves you the strength of asking too many basic questions and being ignorant of many things. Your question has been attended to many times in this thread. I'll advice you and any newbie to start reading this thread from the beginning than registering names. If you can't list at Godaddy how on earth would you now be able to know what's right to buy.

Again if you need proper guide, contact the Op of this thread @iykepromotions or visit julanky.com for contact.

So many of you are skipping the basics and that is not healthy for a beginner.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:01am On Jan 27, 2020
beckplanet:

Start reading this thread from the beginning. Saves you the strength of asking too many basic questions and being ignorant of many things. Your question has been attended to many times in this thread. I'll advice you and any newbie to start reading this thread from the beginning than registering names. If you can't list at Godaddy how on earth would you now be able to know what's right to buy.

Again if you need proper guide, contact the Op of this thread @iykepromotions or visit julanky.com for contact.

So many of you are skipping the basics and that is not healthy for a beginner.

Some of these questions can be asked on google too, most marketplace or registrars have rich & robust articles/videos on these things.

Most times a simple search on google will direct you to what you are looking for. There is also the FAQ section.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2020
onwubiko:

Don't say what you don't know

Have you submitted any other unregistered extension aside .com?
It is better to verify than to come here and spew thrash.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

And did you read what I wrote before screenshoting that?

I said for your name to be accepted, it must be that good. .. names like

Fire.io
Congratulations.io
Paynow.io e.t.c

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

and what's the difference between what I said and what is written in that screenshot?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

and what's the difference between what I said and what is written in that screenshot?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
onwubiko:

What is an unregistered name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
onwubiko:
and what's the difference between what I said and what is written in that screenshoot?

I have chosen to be nice with my words before my friends accuse me of being Mr know it all.

The initial post you replied to was that SH does not accept UNREGISTERED domain if it isn't a .com.

Your reply was that the person should state what he does Know, hence my reply & screenshot.

Maybe you read it wrong or interpreted it wrong.

My screenshot clearly states that SH ONLY accepts .io and .co that are registered.

If it is unregistered, it will give you an error message when you want to submit it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Touchypro:
Thanks Boss some counties have big cities inside them
counties are actually local government
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
tranxo:

Very correct take.

PS:
Guys, do you know it's even risky seeking for appraisals from a public forum?

You ask, and people give you answers within 2 minutes. If you know the amount of VALUABLE time an appraisal demands, you would know that most appraisals on public forums are without depth.

DYOR before buying a name
The worse part is that when seeking advice, they hardly consider the TIME of the person they want to seek help from.

One person contacted me with LIST of names and told me to select the best one for HIM while he just sit wherever he is and wait for me do the WORK, which I am not being PAID for and if peradventure any of the selected on get sold... he will keep the money 100% to himself grin grin grin grin

bROS, i just tire for the matter.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Does anybody know a source where I can the prices of domain hacks sold over the years?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
first sale of the year

baltimorebanners.com

sold via Dan

outbound.

$150

bought around 30 nov. 19

sold on 23 jan 2020, after a follow up

sha na by grace plus hard work ...na small sale but na to ginger me...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
zanebaddo:
first sale of the year
baltimorebanners.com
sold via Dan
outbound.
$150
bought around 30 nov. 19
Congrats bro, how many follow up you did before its sold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
2sexycom:
The worse part is that when seeking advice, they hardly consider the TIME of the person they want to seek help from.

One person contacted me with LIST of names and told me to select the best one for HIM while he just sit wherever he is and wait for me do the WORK, which I am not being PAID for and if peradventure any of the selected on get sold... he will keep the money 100% to himself grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
zanebaddo:
first sale of the year

baltimorebanners.com

sold via Dan

outbound.

$150

bought around 30 nov. 19

Congratulations bro, currently outbounding Baltimorecarservices.com..... Hope it get picked too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Gurus In the house , greetings!
How do I reply this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
2sexycom:
counties are actually local government
Yes boss and I've advised myself against registering counties for now, as most counties already have their big cities taken, except few with far less population.

So for now I'll concentrate on cities with potentials and eat from the crumbs.

Thanks so much boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Congratulations. Holding on to baltimoremetalroofing.com

zanebaddo:
first sale of the year

baltimorebanners.com

sold via Dan

outbound.

$150

bought around 30 nov. 19

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
JohnQueen:
Congratulations. Holding on to baltimoremetalroofing.com

Hold on tight. The W is on the way!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
2sexycom:

Abeg no mind them ooo. I'm not like that oo. I will share profits because ignorance can be costly in this biz.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Abeg no mind them ooo. I'm not like that oo. I will share profits because ignorance can be costly in this biz.
I hope your moniker inspires you each morning. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
2sexycom:

must he give you anything, no be help we they help each other?

You don't you ask questions here and get reply, how many of this replies have you paid for?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
tranxo:
I hope your moniker inspires you each morning. grin grin

grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
onwubiko:
must he give you anything, no be help we they help each other?

You don't you ask questions here and get reply, how many of this replies have you paid for?
okay go help him sort the names

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
[author=Essont post=86152094]
@essont, congrats on your sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks sir.
NkShallom:

@essont, congrats on your sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
2sexycom:

Folks thinks appraising names is just from the top of your head. Appraisal is work!!! It invlolves search for past comparable sales record, search end user potentials, previous history of the name, meaning of name in common languages or in other languages, number of available TLD of the names etc

Excerpt you want someone to just give you guess work!! There is nothing wrong in seeking appraisal but it shouldnt be too frequent neither should it be requested with an attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sale alert (my very first in years!)

Atlantaroofcompany.com
purchased at dyna ($6.99)
Hodl time 20 days
Outbounded
sold at Dan ($200) BN

OK where do I start?

I Stumbled on this thread 2015 after reading the thread and lots of following I decided to start the journey in 2016. Purchased 4 names that ended up dropping because I did no outbounding due to lots of distractions (got my hands into many things).

Then I decided to return to the track late last year (after this whole while) enrolled into the Mr. Iyke class.

Registered (atlantaroofcompany.com) after the class and following his mentorship and steps, today Grace has decided to shine my way.

Well, I now have 13 more names in my portfolio, hoping to sale. I pray we all have an awesome year.

Special thanks to all the bosses in here and especially the King Mr. Iyke (I worry am no be small) God bless your generosity.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Essont:
Sale alert (my very first in years!)

Atlantaroofcompany.com
purchased at dyna ($6.99)
Hodl time 20 days
Outbounded
sold at Dan ($200) BN

OK where do I start?

Did you use the followup letter to make this sale possible?
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please what’s going on with afternic....sold a domain for $350 and they scheduled to pay out $280 but what hit the account is N59,800. Which kind of calculation is that abeg?

Anyone experienced this kind thing before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Intellab(m), MrSamsung(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.