Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528843 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2020
onwubiko:
Stop telling people if dey will pay you, if you want to help him den help him and if you don't want to help him den forget it.... there are many people here that are willing to help him without asking for a dime
We have veterans here. Kindly respect them. If you can't read in between lines just scroll down to other posts. That you sold a name recently doesn't make you a guru. Thanks grin.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
codemaniacs:
How do you check for trademarks on google...

then can you sell a domain name within 1 month purchase from namecheap due to 60 days policy
Use trademark247/king

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2020
luvluvluv:
Do u guys think it s better to pitch ur dot com domain name to the owner of its dot org? Or is it better to not pitch and allow them come for it?

If I should pitch pls what is the best line to use?
This does not have a one-drug-cures-all answer.

What type of owner is using the .org?

A religious body, nonprofit organization, NGO, social responsibility organization etc., will naturally use .org and will not take the .com version even for free.

If the owner uses it as a business/commercial site, you MAY stand a chance making an impression with a pitch.

Many things go into a business leaving .com for another TLD. The .com may have been used for spam and blacklisted by Google. If that's the case, the name will be hard/impossible to rank, and will not be accepted for AdWords.

There are a million reasons a business may choose to stay away from .com

It takes money to pursue money. There are paid resources that can help one analyse names better.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2020
tranxo:

This does not have a one-drug-cures-all answer.

What type of owner is using the .org?

A religious body, nonprofit organization, NGO, social responsibility organization etc., will naturally use .org and will not take the .com version even for free.

If the owner uses it as a business/commercial site, you MAY stand a chance making an impression with a pitch.

Many things go into a business leaving .com for another TLD. The .com may have been used for spam and blacklisted by Google. If that's the case, the name will be hard/impossible to rank, and will not be accepted for AdWords.

There are a million reasons a business may choose to stay away from .com

It takes money to pursue money. There are paid resources that can help one analyse names better.
MAD OOOO .. #TWALE BABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2020
djpoepe:
Bleep me!!!
So all the money I hustled for went as giveaway to charges Thanks to Stanbic bank who couldn’t process and kept rejecting and afternic that didn’t state that there were charges for trying....e pain me o

I use stanbic bank dorm to..is your dorm a savings dorm or current and have you contacted stanbic to knw why they keep rejecting it??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streetsmart(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good day everyone,It's quite a while posting here as im not a regular poster,I ' had rather watch and read comments .This findings is going to Epik representative on this platform or other gurus who are in the know as regards domain name transfer across registrars .
I have a couple of domains that I registered at Own registrar(Connectreseller) during their promo last year.I intend to renew the domains upon expiration but im wondering if im going to be charged by the two registrars .When is the appropriate time to transfer the domains as their expiration date is around June 2020.?
I appreciate the swift response.
Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin
alawi5k:
We have veterans here. Kindly respect them. If you can't read in between lines just scroll down to other posts. That you sold a name recently doesn't make you a guru. Thanks grin.
I earlier said I would not comment on this matter again, but I have to say something because of the way some people have been saying trash here.
The reason why this country will always be corrupt is because of people like you.... what do you mean by veteran, are you trying to tell me that he can't do bad again just because he is a veteran?
that's why you see some people keep defending there pastors or some politicians even though it is clear that he is fake and deceiving them they even go there church every Sunday or political campaign , WHY (because of the monetary gain) OR ( because he sees vision and can heal the sick) you go blind to any bad thing he does and wouldn't speak out, my brother speak out when you see something that is not Wright even though it will make the person to stop helping you...
Before you said that he was a veteran I knew, but that won't stop from saying what's in my mind.. I am not new here, so I know almost everybody that contributed to this thread...
This is my second moniker opened in 2016 the first one was 2014 or so....
So don't see me as a newbie, i know his a veteran before attacking him... Some times what we don't see as a problem is really a problem.
Make I also use smile emoji so that I can use it to defend myself later

Peace grin grin grin grin
alawi5k:
I earlier said I would not comment on this matter again, but I have to say something because of the way some people have been saying trash here.
The reason why this country will always be corrupt is because of people like you.... what do you mean by veteran, are you trying to tell me that he can't do bad again just because he is a veteran?
that's why you see some people keep defending there pastors or some politicians even though it is clear that he is fake and deceiving them they even go there church every Sunday or political campaign , WHY (because of the monetary gain) OR ( because he sees vision and can heal the sick) you go blind to any bad thing he does and wouldn't speak out, my brother speak out when you see something that is not Wright even though it will make the person to stop helping you...
Before you said that he was a veteran I knew, but that won't stop from saying what's in my mind.. I am not new here, so I know almost everybody that contributed to this thread...
So don't see me as a newbie, i know his a veteran before attacking him... Some times what we don't see as a problem is really a problem.

Peace

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please my people, which other bank is as liberal as GTbank in terms of exchange rate and wire transfer fees?

So i can delibrate on my options... Thinking of opening another bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gbosah91(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Can i use another person GTB account num to receive my fund from afternic... Because I'm using access and Ecobank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
onwubiko:
grin grin grin
I earlier said I would not comment on this matter again, but I have to say something because of the way you some people have been saying trash here.

Hey bro, I think you should stop over flogging a dead horse. Since you stated that you are a veteran too, why not help the guy out and let the thread be in peace.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
I saw great prospective end users of that name, I was about picking it before you did.

Wish you good sale sir.
slimjosh43:

Moi after 2 hours of mixed feeling as I've never sold a realtor name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
1Dray:

Hey bro, I think you should stop over flogging a dead horse. Since you stated are a veteran too, why not help the guy out and let the thread be in peace.
smh.... Some Nigerians will never learn

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
streetsmart:
Good day everyone,It's quite a while posting here as im not a regular poster,I ' had rather watch and read comments .This findings is going to Epik representative on this platform or other gurus who are in the know as regards domain name transfer across registrars .
I have a couple of domains that I registered at Own registrar(Connectreseller) during their promo last year.I intend to renew the domains upon expiration but im wondering if im going to be charged by the two registrars .When is the appropriate time to transfer the domains as their expiration date is around June 2020.?
Regards.
You only pay your transfer fee in the new registrar and that acts as renewal for till June 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
SH marketing + Afternic syndication.

This is a potential game changer!

https://discussion.squadhelp.com/t/new-feature-ability-to-list-premium-domains-on-afternic/5798/12

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
streetsmart:
Regards.
I don't think ConnectReseller renewal price is hefty. I think it is about $9 or so but check to confirm. If it is on the average price the same with your preferred registrar, why transfer. GoDaddy is $18 or so for renewal. You can transfer in this case or Gandi.net which is about $15.

But if you must transfer, do so NOT LESS THAN 2 MONTHS ( 60 DAYS) BEFORE DOMAIN EXPIRATION DATE

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
IdeasPro:

I don't think ConnectReseller renewal price is hefty. I think it is about $9 or so but check to confirm. If it is on the average price the same with your preferred registrar, why transfer. GoDaddy is $18 or so for renewal. You can transfer in this case or Gandi.net which is about $15.

But if you must transfer, do so NOT LESS THAN 2 MONTHS ( 60 DAYS) BEFORE DOMAIN EXPIRATION DATE
Transfer outs can still be initiated 30 days AFTER domain expiration. I'm sure you're aware of that.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streetsmart(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streetsmart(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
IdeasPro:

Thanks Ideaspro,but connect reseller does have not privacy in its package.I think that alone is affecting my sales potentials
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streetsmart(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
slimjosh43:

You only pay your transfer fee in the new registrar and that acts as renewal for till June 2021

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
kenralph:

Transfer outs can still be initiated 30 days AFTER domain expiration. I'm sure you're aware of that.
Yes, i know. i said 60 days to be on the safer side. it is my personal advice not official.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
streetsmart:

Thanks Ideaspro,but connect reseller does have not privacy in its package.I think that alone is affecting my sales potentials
who said they don't have privacy protection. https;//www.topwayacademy.com is registered through them and there is free whois privacy. learn to navigate web pages of a website or ask customer support to get the right info

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
onwubiko:
grin grin grin

Peace
Go and rest jare. Your comprehension score is -17%.

You should have saved yourself and everybody else the stress of typing by answering the guy's question yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Essont:
I simply registered an ads account with Google, then added my domain to the account and point it to the geographical location of the domain relevance (atlanta) boom.... The monthly Google ads related to the domain from that location popped out. I screenshotted and attached to my letter.

I just hope you understand all these.
Do you mean something like this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
IdeasPro:
Yes, i know. i said 60 days to be on the safer side. it is my personal advice not official.
Alright chief.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
kenralph:

Go and rest jare. Your comprehension score is -17%.

You should have saved yourself and everybody else the stress of typing by answering the guy's question yourself.
People grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
IghravweIG:
Please my people, which other bank is as liberal as GTbank in terms of exchange rate and wire transfer fees?

So i can delibrate on my options... Thinking of opening another bank account.
First Bank

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
onwubiko:
grin grin grin

So don't see me as a newbie,
Peace

I think your first moniker is ewuoso / jameyboy (not sure about the spelling sha). You've been asking questions since this thread started and you're still asking the same newbie questions now. No offence, but can't you just take out time to read and understand ? I think you even attended Iyke's class and made a sale one time .

It's time to grow oh bro , no offence abeg

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Once you start making money online, the next problem is how to recieve your earnings...

Learn how to here : http://thefxchanger.com/how-to-receive-international-payment-in-2020-freelancers-in-nigeria/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
seuncyrus:

I think your first moniker is ewuoso / jameyboy (not sure about the spelling sha). You've been asking questions since this thread started and you're still asking the same newbie questions now. No offence, but can't you just take out time to read and understand ? I think you even attended Iyke's class and made a sale one time .

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
seuncyrus:

I am not the one, and please can you remind me the newbie questions I have been asking?
and try to answer them also

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
onwubiko:
grin grin grin

Peace grin grin grin grin

Peace

I really feel for you bro..
I really really feel for you.
You may not be aware, lots n lots of newbies bomb pples inbox , some for training , others for absurd requests

By d way i even doubt 2sexy go get time to pass through all dt huddle because of how much?

Dis is a guy dt trained me without collectin a kobo.

Ye. I mean we sat dwn face to face in benin 2016.

Try to understand, if you or any other domainer here constantly relies on others for picking of names then you should just abandon domaining. tongue

For the Newbies

You guys just stomp in here and want to make money cheesy. Faith is good, confidence is nice BUT work is neccessary. Personally i have gone through this thread and isaacTOlus own twice .

I have gone through dngeek ( 4 dos of u in brandables ) from 2014 to present 4 or more times.

But Y? To check what i av missed, to learn and relearn.

May all your sales be to end users
tongue
Owei !

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkingz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.