Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3480009 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Welcome to EGS we Procure and Buy Giftcards (AMAZON, ITUNES,)

we buy Amazon, itunes, playstore, walmat and co @Good Rate (20-30 min deal)

https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/bit-coin- exchange-and-importation/

Our Rates: Ebay order @ 340 Naira/ $ Chinese yuan 57Naira/ yuan 5% procurement fee USA shipping rate: Phones - 5550 Naira

China shipping rate: $6 (INCLUDING CUSTOM CLEARANCE) email: aayanpoju@gmail.com whatsapp: https:///2347081997275
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2020
Channel5:

BRO i believe 200$ is big here only if someone is feeding you and taking care of your bills, to me i dont see 200$ as big money, whether e naira or in dollar, no be say i dey form or baba olowo something, inshort bro as i dey type this thing like this, i no hold money, but i swear if person given me 200$ and i see a nice name in the aftermarket for that 200$, i will happily buy that name with the money.

well everybody with a different Mindset, but as for me 200$ is not a big money both in Nigeria and abroad, forget say we dey scream poverty dey naija, Bro go to clubs and see what people are spending still in this same nigeria, just go to hotels, you can come to owerri, you will see rooms that cost 2 nights at that same 200$, so how e come take big for nigeria again?

e fit dey big for Niger and some small countries, but not nigeria....coz e sure me say in 1 week person don burn am, only regging name at 8.99$ standard price, reg just 12 names or buy 5 names from godaddy closeout and renew, then chop 2 square meal a day...come next week e don red back...so no reason am e small....i will say from 500$ is quite big here in naija, i dont know about USA, but i believe 500$ too is also quite big there,
Nigeria is poverty capital of the world. $200 is more than two months npower stipend. It is a huge money for more than 130 million Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Thanks, everything is back to normal now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
one of my domains listed on Squadhelp has over 2000 views in less than 7 days. but no inquiry yet.
my first sale loading grin
hand reg domain.

first sale anxiety

I'll be the first to congratulate you. At least your village people no dey look your side.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Channel5:

BRO i believe 200$ is big here only if someone is feeding you and taking care of your bills, to me i dont see 200$ as big money, whether e naira or in dollar, no be say i dey form or baba olowo something, inshort bro as i dey type this thing like this, i no hold money, but i swear if person given me 200$ and i see a nice name in the aftermarket for that 200$, i will happily buy that name with the money.

well everybody with a different Mindset, but as for me 200$ is not a big money both in Nigeria and abroad, forget say we dey scream poverty dey naija, Bro go to clubs and see what people are spending still in this same nigeria, just go to hotels, you can come to owerri, you will see rooms that cost 2 nights at that same 200$, so how e come take big for nigeria again?

e fit dey big for Niger and some small countries, but not nigeria....coz e sure me say in 1 week person don burn am, only regging name at 8.99$ standard price, reg just 12 names or buy 5 names from godaddy closeout and renew, then chop 2 square meal a day...come next week e don red back...so no reason am e small....i will say from 500$ is quite big here in naija, i dont know about USA, but i believe 500$ too is also quite big there,
In a country of about two hundred million people you are talking about yourself, for every one person you see in the club spending recklessly there's hundreds starving so that does not make $200 a penny here. So generally $200 is a big amount in Nigeria. This is not an issue of Mindset, it's about reality. It's about what's obtainable in our country. And understand me I'm not saying if you have something or domain of great value you should sell for less because the amount is big already. Sell for what it is worth. If you believe what you are holding is worth more you sell more.

But at the end no matter how you see it or what you think about it in Nigeria as of now $200 is not small amount of money. How many Nigeria youths make up to $200 in a week sef or even a month.

Don't limit the discussion to yourself alone think about others, think about it in general not just you and others in this thread. Cos it's not even everyone here that can reg 12 names straight like you said in your post.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
kurt09:
Nigeria is poverty capital of the world. $200 is more than two months npower stipend. It is a huge money for more than 130 million Nigerian.

True. 200usd is even more than the amount some Federal Ministries pay Degree Holders.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
kurt09:
Nigeria is poverty capital of the world. $200 is more than two months npower stipend. It is a huge money for more than 130 million Nigerian.

IeatPussy:

Bro, whether you talk from today till tomorrow, $200 is a very huge amount of money in Nigeria. Forget about what internet guys are doing these days that make spending above $200 looks cheap.

To tell you the truth, if not for internet advancement all over the world and the Chinese market that made smartphone more cheaper for us, How many Nigerian will be earning more than $200.

Remember, Npower beneficiary are earning way below.

Am surprised that you guys are even responding to him. Just look at the reasons he gave

Less than 6 years back a politician promised to pay youths $15 every month, more than 60% of the country await for it like their life depends on it hence this shows what $15 is to some Nigeria population. In fact they see it an an entitlement not because of the promise but because they need it.

Just some days back minimum wage was $50 (18k). $200 is four times the country's minimum wage. There is no country in this world where 4x its minimum wage would be small amount of money within it's territory.

And some one would open mouth and say $200 is not a big money in Nigeria?

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys

Is the PayPal + Africard Still working?

cc: Channel5 , CornOak
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2020
kurt09:

So sad, but it's the truth
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Reality11:

Am surprised that you guys are even responding to him. Just look at the reasons he gave

Less than 6 years back a politician promised to pay youths $15 every month, more than 60% of the country await for it like their life depends on it hence this shows what $15 is to some Nigeria population. In fact they see it an an entitlement not because of the promise but because they need it.

Just some days back minimum wage was $50 (18k). $200 is four times the country's minimum wage. There is no country in this world where 4x its minimum wage would be small amount of money within it's territory.

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2020
ollybode:

I concur with everything you said except from the highlights; Nigeria problem is deep, Both the leadership and followers are confused and everything is in total shamble.
Yes, Nigeria leadership problems are deep but you're working in the reverse order and positively so. A time will come when you and I with positive and progressive minds will obliterate the evil leaders in this country. As far as I know, darkness cannot comprehend light. Let our leaders continue with bad governance but sooner or later, the good people of Nigeria will bring them to their knees.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2020
therealMcCain:

LUCK has nothing to with the technological advancement of the advanced world. Taiwan/China that was a laughing stock years back, are now forces to reckon with.

They had a plan & put in the work, they are reaping the fruits.

Your prophecy about Nigeria becoming a Hub can only come to pass when there is a plan & a follow through. For now there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

As for Team Nigerians were insulted & $200 (N70,000) does not reflect the realities of the typical Nigeiran.

Most folks samasult when $100 (36,000) sale is reported here not to talk about $1000(360,000) sale. The naira is messed up, be it $50,100 or $1000 makes a difference to the typical Nigerian.

if you say otherwise, why is the bulk of the domainers here pricing their Geo for $300 below? why are they going for quick flip?

How many have been able to buy a name from resale market for $200 & above?
Here is the LUCK I'm saying. The advanced countries started long before Nigeria was even discovered as a country. Yes, having a plan and working with it is okay but Nigeria is cursed with majority of leaders who put self first and others last.

For domainers pricing below $300 is a function of information they were fed with at the beginning. The OP of this thread made that impression. I have been domaining since 2007 or so and I know the value of domain names. If you go through my posts here you will see that I always emphasize on domain name investing.

We are gradually getting over the quick flip. It is all about sensitization.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2020
tranxo:

Wasn't he right? He even upgraded us by saying $2000, when MANY people here are HUGELY satisfied with $200 - $450 range.

No one is perfect, not you, not I, definitely not Rob, but you can only argue with HOW Rob puts across his points, and not the veracity of his points.

Individually, some of us have gotten on to the right side of domaining (investment), but generally we are still an emerging market. We will start getting the right accolades when we stop settling for less.

It's THAT simple.

PS:

Do not go and hold onto 546ghdth.com claiming you don't want to settle for less. Put in the time, the work, and the resources, and Grace will give you a great finishing.

@tysonnn four figure sale starts from $1000. How else do you want Rob to say it when he has already said we flip brandables for $2000
I've never seen a post where he said we flip brandables for $2000.. It's not the same when he says flipping for $2000 would be a big deal for us. There's a difference.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2020
Reality11:

200 USD is indeed a big money in nigeria....
Many people work 12 hours a day, 5 days a week....work tirelessly, get bullied by horrible bosses and still dont earn more than 200 usd....and u say 200 usd is not a big money to make quietly flipping domain.?
Do u know how much some marketers earn, walking down street to street under hot sun, speaking till their mouths run dry and get insulted by prospective customers and still get insulted by their bosses for not meeting target.. and the person flips domain and earn 200usd just like that and he wont celebrate?? grin

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Touchypro:
Very well said. The truth is $200 is a big amount here, in a bid to defend your country try and be truthful also. I repeat again $200 is a big amount here. Whoever said that is 100 percent right.

Just go out on the street and see how people are slaving working hard for even less.

This is why Nigeria is still poor and not growing: her citizens still reason like slaves. If you don't think like a rich man, you can never be a rich man. Success starts in the mind. How will a whiteman tell you the typical average Nigerian doesn't get up to $200 per month and you are okay with it? And he's 100% right?
That's slave mentality.

Look at that statement again: "the typical AVERAGE Nigerian".. He didn't say the poor Nigerian. He said the typical average Nigerian. Meaning the middle class.

For your info, the average Nigerian earns nothing less than N200k per month. If you don't make up to that yet, don't consider yourself as part of the average Nigerian. You belong to the minority and you should work to upgrade your status.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Oya na big money o......make una rest....

Please my PayPal folks anyway around this card withdrawal ish, I have some funds in my PayPal I wish to withdraw but it was denied. I tried sending to an exchanger and I'm getting error message that it could not be completed. Anyone experiencing this....or have a solution ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Abdulasod:
Hi guys

Is the PayPal + Africard Still working?

cc: Channel5 , CornOak

No update yet on the issue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2020
I guess $200 is the issue for this week. Let me just siddon dey watch the argument and counter grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Modified

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2020
Tankioo God bless

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2020
I will be glad if that small money of $200 is coming to me every month...

That we are privileged doesn't mean most Nigerians are, go outside and feel it, people are SUFFERING

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2020
I have small issue and I will be glad if anybody can help out..
I am very bad in outbouding, I mean I am very bad, so I have few Geo names I will like to dispose but I am not getting any favourable outcome..
I don't have a specific price once u pm me I will share the names with you...
I will give you 50% of whatever amount you sold it for....
You can sell it for any amount....
Yours is 50%..
If you can help..
Holla
Regards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Channel5:

Cogently written. One gulder for you.

The problem I think is low self esteem. Even if you're not making up to that yet, you shouldn't because of that regard it as a huge amount. You should realize that you are too way below average.
You wouldn't understand until you lay your hands on that amount at once and see that it can hardly solve anything. How much will 70k do for you in a whole month? If you're eating good food, it might be enough for feeding alone. If you start including rent, maintenance, light bill, t-fare, etc., you would probably have to be drinking only garri everyday in order to cope. And, in this case, you would be far from being a "typical Nigerian'' or, put better, the average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Many students now into domaining. Imagine you as a student, making average of 250 dollars a month. If you are fair to your parents and uncles that are trying to make your school fees and expenses easy for you, you may not need them again. You will pay for your own school fees and buy some good books and invest some others and still live very comfortable as a student if you are not extravagant and not in private higher institution.
That 200 dollars even as an average citizens will still go along way. You won't know the importance of that money until all your good sources of income stop and you hardly see nothing more than that $200 in that period.. Even in village life, which is common in Nigeria, getting such now will make someone get new wife, because he is a "big man" in his own eyes.
Either you like it or not, Rob says it as it is. We are a developing country, and even as a domainer, most of us are not into investment but flippers which is OK for some because of the sales and so called free money.
Even if u have a good name, what makes you want to drop it after first year instead of renewal? Yet, you register another one after dropping. You haven't mastered the act of seeing it as investment.
In most important sense to me, when ever you are buying a name or registering a name, buy quality than any other things. Why will someone buy 100 unpopular extension with renewal fee of around 20$ on each just because they are doing 1 dollar promo, and you can get short names from the extension (that's about 2000 renewal fee annually) in case you didn't sell any, instead get 2 to 3 good metrics domain (mostly..com) for that price at expired domains sites or closeouts and your annual renewal not pass 30 dollars yearly if you didn't sell them, which will be convinient to renew. Some Good names sell averagely in 16months while others can keep them for years for it to appreciate. Patience is the key. A good name kept for over 5 years will just cause around 40 dollars to renew in 5 years and can be sold in mid or high xxxx or even xxxxx. Hopefully we will get there someday.
That is my own opinion though.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2020
fergusen:

Edited

One of the very basic things I learned quite early is comprehension (no disrespect intended).
How to read and understand the context a statement was made.

From the screenshot of the conversation, here is the statement reproduced:

"For a typical Nigerian making less than $200 per month where an internet connection might cost $50 per month, it is a way to bootstrap while adding value by connecting supply and demand"

You see that "for a," it just renders your argument unnecessary & misdirected.

Example: For a typical Nigerian graduate searching for job, domain flipping is a good way to keep body and soul together.
Does this mean all Nigerian graduates are job searching? Absolutely no.

Let's learn to read, understand things in context and avoid hot blood. undecided grin

Well, I didn't read his post again before replying. I prolly mixed it up a bit.
But if you check my initial post, you will see that I said "the typical" Nigerian. It pretty much means the same as the average Nigerian. I will school you in the English language, bro. If anything, saying that about "the typical Nigerian" is even worse. Because then, I could argue that you aren't being specific. Meaning you are also referring to the rich. Isn't it laughable that, in Nigeria, the rich don't make up to $200 per month?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2020
tysonnn:

Well, I didn't read his post again before replying. I prolly mixed it up a bit.
But if you check my initial post, you will see that I said "the typical" Nigerian. It pretty much means the same as the average Nigerian. I will school you in the English language, bro.

grin
Let's leave it at that... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I guess $200 is the issue for this week. Let me just siddon dey watch the argument and counter grin

So no be only me dey watch National assembly debate and palava. cheesy I am patiently waiting for someone to drop sales alert for us to cool body.

At the bolded, i think i don found suitable Hashtag #200USDIsHugeIn9ja grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2020
mazizitonene:

Biko don't come into my DM if you're not serious, won't be avilable or you're just looking to size me up or play stoopid smart. This is serious biz...

Please I will be needing 2 folks with plenty of TIME on their hands to assist me in outbounding. I said plenty of time on their hands. Don't contact me if you're busy, or would be busy. Infact I'll prefer jobless Persons. You'll get stipend for your effort/data and percentage commission at the end of each completed sale.

Please stay clear of my DM if you won't have time or sense.....

Tankiooo....God bless

Can i apply? Is it up to 200$?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2020
tysonnn:

This is why Nigeria is still poor and not growing: her citizens still reason like slaves. If you don't think like a rich man, you can never be a rich man. Success starts in the mind. How will a whiteman tell you the typical average Nigerian doesn't get up to $200 per month and you are okay with it? And he's 100% right?
That's slave mentality.

Look at that statement again: "the typical AVERAGE Nigerian".. He didn't say the poor Nigerian. He said the typical average Nigerian. Meaning the middle class.

For your info, the average Nigerian earns nothing less than N200k per month. If you don't make up to that yet, don't consider yourself as part of the average Nigerian. You belong to the minority and you should work to upgrade your status.

The reason Nigeria isn't growing like it should is because of the type of superiority complex being exhibited by your ilk.

When the giant of Africa is also the poverty capital of the world. And the irony is that we earned this name despite being home to the richest black man in the world. We have the resources to be better, but for now, the country is only a paper tiger.

Middle class died in Nigeria in the late 80s. You are either rich or poor here. The AVERAGE Nigerian is poor. Face the reality.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2020
tysonnn:

That's slave mentality.

Let me pick your brain sir, what strategy can I implement in domaining to earn that kind of money monthly?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2020
kurt09:
bros, we are not the only ones with such stats on namepros... the emphasis is too much . That is the point. if he does not make reference to Nigeria as a poor country, him body no go rest. haba... there are other ways to make references bro.

Not that I am trying to live in denial but he should tone down the calls.

Nigeria being poor depends on what category of the sector you are viewing.... and how you position yourself bro.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2020
mazizitonene:

Biko don't come into my DM if you're not serious, won't be avilable or you're just looking to size me up or play stoopid smart. This is serious biz...

Please I will be needing 2 folks with plenty of TIME on their hands to assist me in outbounding. I said plenty of time on their hands. Don't contact me if you're busy, or would be busy. Infact I'll prefer jobless Persons. You'll get stipend for your effort/data and percentage commission at the end of each completed sale.

Please stay clear of my DM if you won't have time or sense.....

Tankiooo....God bless

Kai I will get to your level one day. I'll start employing people like Federer on NamePros does. It makes business sense to employ pple to outbound for you if you're in a developing country like Nigeria. Federer is in India so you can see why it's a good idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.