Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3479869 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
ElonMosque:

Let me pick your brain sir, what strategy can I implement in domaining to earn that kind of money monthly?
Sorry, I'm not here to proffer advice on domaining strategy. I'm no guru. I just wanted to comment on the statement "the typical Nigerian who earns less than $200 per month".

I don't know why it feels like I'm the only one who sees what's wrong in the statement, especially considering it's not the first time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
tranxo:

The reason Nigeria isn't growing like it should is because of the type of superiority complex being exhibited by your ilk.

When the giant of Africa is also the poverty capital of the world. And the irony is that we earned this name despite being home to the richest black man in the world. We have the resources to be better, but for now, the country is only a paper tiger.

Middle class died in Nigeria in the late 80s. You are either rich or poor here. The AVERAGE Nigerian is poor. Face the reality.
In every society, there are always three classes. Don't be ridiculously low self-esteemed. Just because you choose not to settle for less doesn't mean you've got superiority complex. But if that's the case, then it's great actually. The whites have exhibited that since the medieval times. And has that made them not grow?
You are a force to reckon with here, so stop encouraging nonsense.

You know very well what it's like to earn that amount. And I'm sure you know $200 a month is bullshit money. We need to start thinking we're great already instead of having this battered mindset I see in display, which was instilled in us in the days of slavery by this whites due to their "superiority complex".

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SPLITS(f): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
I want to buy a domain name. What should i do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:
I will be glad if that small money of $200 is coming to me every month...

That we are privileged doesn't mean most Nigerians are, go outside and feel it, people are SUFFERING

Many too are balling

You are just seeing the suffering, cast your eyes in the other side and you will see that many are wasting that same money.

I understand you Sha, coz me self don tatse am

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Channel5:

Many too are balling

You are just seeing the suffering, cast your eyes in the other side and you will see that many are wasting that same money.

I understand you Sha, coz me self don tatse am

I saw both...
But the poor are very many than the few people...
Just see yourself..
You will understand.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Whether $200 is enough per month depends on which part of the divide you are in.

For a student that many of his/her needs are been taken care of, it will surely look big enough. But, for a family man who is the bread winner with kids, it will be a life of so many deprivation to even think of having a having a decent life not to talk of a comfortable one.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
tysonnn:

In every society, there are always three classes. Don't be ridiculously low self-esteemed. Just because you choose not to settle for less doesn't mean you've got superiority complex. But if that's the case, then it's great actually. The whites have exhibited that since the medieval times. And has that made them not grow?

You know very well what it's like to earn that amount. And I'm sure you know $200 a month is bullshit money. We need to start thinking we're great already instead of having this battered mindset I see in display, which was instilled in us in the days of slavery by this whites due to their "superiority complex".

The world doesn't revolve around you. Get down from your horse, step out of your comfort zone, take a proper look at the society.....IT IS A MESS out there.

Don't act like the ostrich. A million billionaires out of a population of 200 million people does not make the whole population wealthy.

That $200 isn't a big deal to me doesn't negate the fact that $200 IS A BIG DEAL to MOST of the masses.

Stop acting self-centered. Be realistic. Show empathy. You cannot be an island forever.

The poor used to constitute the bulk of the voices speaking against bad governance. Today, the rich and priviledged have also started speaking out because it has started hitting them too. Staying hopeful and inspired for the future doesn't mean you should be blind onto today's challenges.

Enjoy your comfort zone, but don't be a confusionist with such a false and delusional sermon.

Wear the toga of Ubuntu.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
SPLITS:

Forget about buying a domain name for NOW.

Read First, before you decide to buy a domain name.

Someone has been in the business since 1998 and he's still making money from domaining. Domain Investment is not MMM, it's not going to crash.

So, take your time. Learn the basics and techniques for a profitable domain career.

The ultimate virtue in the domain investing world is PATIENCE. With patience, even a common pebble will eventually become a diamond. The big PROFIT is in PATIENCE.

LEARN, THEN EARN. Strictly in that order.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
See as Una dey drag these issue farther, shey if them Google Nigeria and 200$ they will see all these poor comments here and there.

Bro no be Nigeria buy paycoinly.com for that same $200 or more.

Dont use your present condition, to checkmate yourself e go better ...a time will come when you will look back at here and laugh at this argument.

200$ Is small bar both here in Nigeria and USA .

Me I am beginning to apply some other strategy on my Domains biz... Maybe these Geo is the limitation that is spoiling our mindset, shey no be people dey handreg generic name and sell for 1000$-3000$ in same short space of time we sell same GEO for xx if you go through namepros and see such sales shey your mind no dey ginger you and to let you know 200$ is small home and abroad.

I am operating with a different mindset and I believe it will work, I don't mind having patience...

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Original statement:

For a typical Nigerian making less than $200 per month where an internet connection might cost $50 per month, it is a way to bootstrap while adding value by connecting supply and demand

True or false

Paraphrased:
For a Nigerian guy or babe who is earning/collecting 75k per month as salary (which is true a true reflection of the poor salary many get; minimum wage in Nigeria was just recently reviewed to 30k Naira)... domain flipping is a good way to keep body and soul together...

True or false
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
tranxo:

The world doesn't revolve around you. Get down from your horse, step out of your comfort zone, take a proper look at the society.....IT IS A MESS out there.

Don't act like the ostrich. A million billionaires out of a population of 200 million people does not make the whole population wealthy.

That $200 isn't a big deal to me doesn't negate the fact that $200 IS A BIG DEAL to MOST of the masses.

Stop acting self-centered. Be realistic. Show empathy. You cannot be an island forever.

The poor used to constitute the bulk of the voices speaking against bad governance. Today, the rich and priviledged have also started speaking out because it has started hitting them too. Staying hopeful and inspired for the future doesn't mean you should be blind onto today's challenges.

Enjoy your comfort zone, but don't be a confusionist with such a false and delusional sermon.

Wear the toga of Ubuntu.

If possible I will award you nairaland man of the month...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
kurt09:
Nigeria is poverty capital of the world. $200 is more than two months npower stipend. It is a huge money for more than 130 million Nigerian.
How did you arrive at that? Any reference to back it up? I just made a Google search and couldn't find such information. You people will ridicule your country yourself and then get annoyed when a foreigner is doing so. We have this slave mentality undecided That is why even the Lebanese in Nigeria treat Nigerians like slaves.

How many times have you seen Robb talking ill of other countries? He won't! He knows most Nigerians are hungry and worthless individuals who will trade their country for pennies. He knows you guys won't object whenever he says something demeaning about us.

We have Epik representative here. Not for once has anyone asked him to hint his boss that Nigerians find his comments hurtful. Instead, some are giving his comments validation. It's a matter of time before someone from Namepros find this thread and screenshot it so they can make fun of us the more.

There's an adage in Yoruba that says if you call your house a dustbin, outsiders will help you fill it with dirts. Make una spoil am well. Shebi tomorrow you will tell end user you're an American sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
SPLITS:
Go and learn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Crazeworld:
How did you arrive at that? Any reference to back it up?
Don't know of 2019. But as at 2018, Nigeria overtook India!

edition.cnn.com/2018/06/26/africa/nigeria-overtakes-india-extreme-poverty-intl/index.html

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
tysonnn:

With empty stomach? No middle class? Less than 3000mw? Government is afraid to post unemployment stats? Over 80 million Nigerians are poor (less than one dollar a day) - world bank. Stop this wokeness.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are u guys kidding me? Average Nigerian doesn't earn up to 200$?
Even the Akara seller in the street gets more than that nau. Abi u guys trying to say the naira purchasing power is very low?? Agreed!

Job or no job, an average Nigerian gets around that amount monthly! But this doesn't mean they r above the poverty line.

There's high inflation rate with no corresponding high purchasing power of the naira.

This na simple reasoning nau

Someone needs to school Rob but certainly most likely not from this thread. Am out!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Arguments like this gets you opened to be aware of alternative accounts used by one person to back up himself against popular opinion.

grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
One subject, unimportant, dragged on for two days now, una get strength o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ibrixy:
Please has anyone successful used the porkbun 2.90 promo?
If yes, please did you use PayPal or credit card..

I used a debit card, but it's a new Porkbun account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just one sales report will calm the lingering $200 argument cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
tranxo:

Wear the toga of Ubuntu.

I now understand where the confusion is from

See what I meant by saying 200$ is not big here ... Read in between the lines.

In USA it will cost you at least 20$ to eat at there standard restaurant.

In Nigeria it will cost you almost the same to also eat in a standard restaurant, you can check

But in Niger or some small neighboring country it will definitely cost less than 20$

Because there government try to control there prices in correlation with there country economy

But in Nigeria our standards of living here is high but the funds to meet up this standard is not available to all.

That there is no funds for all to meet up the standard does not make 200$ a big money here.

iPhone is selling more in Nigeria than any other African country, did iPhone change the price because is Nigeria NO, because a standard is set...that 200$ can't pay some people rent for self contain, what about feeding, men check it now and end this argument.

If you happen to be selling only 200$ only in a month, then you will understand, the 200$ does not meet the standard living, coz the price of rice won't change it is still increasing ....men you guys quit this argument....if you say 200$ is big and it is enough kukuma tell God to be giving you only 200$ sale monthly....even for students in University e no too do as you think.

Don't be using the masses to judge , you will say people are suffering, what if those people that suffering now put them selves in that condition?what if the had a choice to make and the chose the wrong one? What if the are not really doing anything to meet up with the standard? What if they are waiting for a miracle and manna to fall from heaven? I knew some people I told about this biz, they didn't accept, some did it and quit after no sale, now if they join the masses to cry we will also say the weren't giving opportunity in life but all of us has stayed here both in good and in bad times, .. One time in every man's life there comes and opportunity it depends on how you maximise yours,

We all that are here are privilege and we should benchmark our sales/self with the standard of domain market .... Nigeria has a high standard of living and 200$ is small if you want to live at that standard hence 200$ is small in Nigeria...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Just one sales report will calm the lingering $200 argument cheesy

Are you sure.... OK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
My GOD LIVES....
GOD GRACE GOT ME
Hold time few months...
Outbound Bin...
My GOD LIVES....

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES....
GOD GRACE GOT ME
Hold time few months...
My GOD LIVES

Inbound or outbound? And also, was it a BIN or make offer you put it on Dan?

Congratulations on your sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Inbound or outbound? And also, was it a BIN or make offer you put it on Dan?

Congratulations on your sales.

I have updated my report.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvluvluv:
Are u guys kidding me? Average Nigerian doesn't earn up to 200$?
Even the Akara seller in the street gets more than that nau. Abi u guys trying to say the naira purchasing power is very low?? Agreed!

Job or no job, an average Nigerian gets around that amount monthly! But this doesn't mean they r above the poverty line.

There's high inflation rate with no corresponding high purchasing power of the naira.

This na simple reasoning nau

Someone needs to school Rob but certainly most likely not from this thread. Am out!

When you said average pls what do you mean??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES....
GOD GRACE GOT ME
Hold time few months...
Outbound Bin...
My GOD LIVES....
Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Farouksenior:

Can i apply? Is it up to 200$?
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
ElonMosque:

Kai I will get to your level one day. I'll start employing people like Federer on NamePros does. It makes business sense to employ pple to outbound for you if you're in a developing country like Nigeria. Federer is in India so you can see why it's a good idea.
lol....no think am Bro, me na newbie too for the biz.....we go all reach there wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:

When you said average pls what do you mean??

Extrapolated overall population/net earning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvluvluv:

Extrapolated overall population/net earning

All I know is average Nigerian font earn 65k..
Period.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES....
GOD GRACE GOT ME
Hold time few months...
Outbound Bin...
My GOD LIVES....

Nice one. Now go and live life above the average Nigerian ma guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nezta43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.