Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461221 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Rob may be viewing this thread. grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2020
these one sweet me die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 5:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Avast:

You guys just calling money anyhow.
Do you have a friend or relatives that sell Akara and earn that much?

Try to make a research don't assume or listen to what people say about something, people can lieeeeee

An average Akara seller opens 6days a week.
She/he sells to minimum 20 people a day (conservative)
Each buyer buys N100 Akara +N100 akamu (conservative estimate)
He/she sells 200*20=4000/day
He/she sells 4000*24= 96000/month

If any food seller makes at least 3x their capital

96000/4=N24,000
24,000*3= 72,000 net profit

70k is too conservative amount for an Akara seller. But I have factored in those who sell at not too busy locations.

An Akara seller has 3m in the bank.
I know this first hand...

Nigerians are still too certificate conscious searching for white collar jobs. The real gold lies in the dirty street jobs. If we look beyond the shirt and the tie, we will understand that majority of them are actually richer.

My best friend in university days always dreamt of becoming a truck driver lol. U kidding me? But today, I know better.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Channel5:
these one sweet me die
Oboy see money ooo shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
I am tired of my chrome. I do not know what is happening. It does not load some sites. I am trying to use GTB internet banking now and it does not load. If I do it on Opera Mini, I am sure to get results.

can someone share their experience, please?
Download the update

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
I am tired of my chrome. I do not know what is happening. It does not load some sites. I am trying to use GTB internet banking now and it does not load. If I do it on Opera Mini, I am sure to get results.

can someone share their experience, please?

Someone has said you should download an updated version. Maybe try that and see what happens and/or clear browser cache and try again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2020
cyriletifit:

Get a new sim and consider all issues solved!
I see. Thanks. I actually started experiencing this problem with a recent sim I switched to. I will. Update first and if it doesn't work, I will switch sim. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Someone has said you should download an updated version. Maybe try that and see what happens and/or clear browser cache and try again.
I have cleared cache severally I will update (not sure this will work cos I did before) then I will switch sim as last resort.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2020
luvluvluv:

96000/4=N24,000

70k is too conservative amount for an Akara seller. But I have factored in those who sell at not too busy locations.

Nigerians are still too certificate conscious searching for white collar jobs. The real gold lies in the dirty street jobs. If we look beyond the shirt and the tie, we will understand that majority of them are actually richer.

My best friend in university days always dreamt of becoming a truck driver lol. U kidding me? But today, I know better.

you will dine among Kings.

I used to be bookworm but when I entered street after mumsy death, same street she tried to shield me from, has turned me into something she wouldn't recognized if she ever comes back.

My friends are all shocked at what I have turned.

Listen up, like you said, we are too certificated to see the diamonds in rough edges of the street. I have built my senses to tap into offline opportunities.

People think there is money online while that is true, the biggest titanic ship load of cash are offline... I kid you not. I didn't just start diving into that sector for nothing...though u would need a lot of patience, serious ones to pull through but when you do, especially with the right info and sector where minds are not looking, people will call you blood money ritual.

Above all, you can survive anywhere in the world if you can pull this off in Nigeria.

Look for underserved niches with serious money flowing in and modify it to look better. See if people won't stone u with money. An example is pure water. We used to have water tied in nylon and hawked around street. But one man rebranded and became an instant millionaire. I was reading a guy on nairaland said they were the first set of people who started that business in Lagos and from the way he sounded, he is into bigger things right now as they have left that sector long ago.

There are many and many of such underserved niches in Nigeria. The only problem I hate about Nigeria is the policies that kill businesses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Channel5:
these one sweet me die
one day, I will explain something to Rob. PayPal didn't just wake up To start allowing us to use PayPal for payment. It is because they saw a market. The first year revenue that they made PayPal accessible to us saw huge sums that hadn't been recorded in Africa. Same thing mtn experienced.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luckyjojo: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Please How can one go about this paypal gtb africad withdrawal issue.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2020
luckyjojo hit Me on WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
I have cleared cache severally I will update (not sure this will work cos I did before) then I will switch sim as last resort.
Are u using glo? If yes, they are the most blacklisted networks. Change sim or try proxy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2020
My domains with dans nameservers are not opening....even dan .com is not opening
Anyone else experiencing this??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
ElonMosque:

If you use chrome on a laptop, search for Email Extractor Chrome Extension, download it and then you should be able to see which site has an email or not. To make things quicker, click on ctrl + F and then search for "contact" then click on Contact Us of the site, once the page loads and the email extractor doesn't show any email, close the page and move on to the next end-user.

hi bro. i cant find this particular extension on google chrome webstore , i have also searched on google too. Can you help me find a direct link? would appreciate. thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2020
I want to buy Flippa account. Let me know if you have one.
https:///2348110833222
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Chamladas:
Thanks
Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:

I used to be bookworm but when I entered street after mumsy death, same street she tried to shield me from, has turned me into something she wouldn't recognized if she ever comes back.

Listen up, like you said, we are too certificated to see the diamonds in rough edges of the street. I have built my senses to tap into offline opportunities.

People think there is money online while that is true, the biggest titanic ship load of cash are offline... I kid you not. I didn't just start diving into that sector for nothing...though u would need a lot of patience, serious ones to pull through but when you do, especially with the right info and sector where minds are not looking, people will call you blood money ritual.

Above all, you can survive anywhere in the world if you can pull this off in Nigeria.

Look for underserved niches with serious money flowing in and modify it to look better. See if people won't stone u with money. An example is pure water. We used to have water tied in nylon and hawked around street. But one man rebranded and became an instant millionaire. I was reading a guy on nairaland said they were the first set of people who started that business in Lagos and from the way he sounded, he is into bigger things right now as they have left that sector long ago.

There are many and many of such underserved niches in Nigeria. The only problem I hate about Nigeria is the policies that kill businesses.
There is more money online than offline but not in this part of the world.
In Nigeria there is more money offline than online

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:

Thanks bro.
After serving my company saying "yes sir" "yes ma", am about taking on my old dream offline job. God help me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2020
If I miss this sale, I will blame Dan/com. Their lander is not working.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
https://www.namepros.com/posts/7643394/

Epik is gaining more popularity as the Domainers best friend.

In the post above we helped a prospect close a deal for twice the offer received for a domain name previously parked at DAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
viktor88:

It will shock you to discover the amount of offline works big brands used to drive their online businesses. This is truth that you will not find in any blog online.

See, get a copy of "The Everything Store"by Brad Stone i think. It a story of how Amazon was built from scratch...

In this part of the world, it is easy for people to mention hide under "internet business" if you are a one man mopol in your venture but if you want to really go national and global, you would need real offline networking.

In a nutshell, it is 90% offline works and 10% online work for most of these global brands... they hold meetings, attend conferences, do JVs, have lunch,... and so many things that you wouldn't see on the front end...

Do you know Amazon once tried to partner with Walmart? They didn't initiate this by just sending emails while sitting behind a PC. They placed a call and requested for a meeting. The meeting was held, an agreement was reached, though short lived, before they decided to implement on their store online... basically, it was OFFLINE FIRST, before online. Amazon did these across many categories when the need arises... There was even a time that they had to travel by Bus just for meeting.

But here we think internet businesses is just you and your PC. Well, that depends on whether you are one man mopol or aim to be a national/global brand.

You do not see this kind of things on blogs bro... and there are lots of things hidden from us on the internet that men know.

Understand this and be at peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chamladas:
Thanks
why do you want to buy when you can create one? is there something you are not telling us?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
It will shock you to discover the amount of offline works big brands used to drive their online businesses. This is truth that you will not find in any blog online.

See, get a copy of "The Any Store"by Brad Stone i think. It a story of how Amazon was built from scratch...

In this part of the world, it is easy for people to mention hide under "internet business" if you are a one man mopol in your venture but if you want to really go national and global, you would need real offline networking.

In a nutshell, it is 90% offline works and 10% online work for most of these global brands... they hold meetings, attend conferences, do JVs, have lunch,... and so many things that you wouldn't see on the front end...

Do you know Amazon once tried to partner with Walmart? They didn't initiate this by just sending emails while sitting behind a PC. They placed a call and requested for a meeting. The meeting was held, an agreement was reached, though short lived, before they decided to implement on their store online... basically, it was OFFLINE FIRST, before online. Amazon did these across many categories when the need arises... There was even a time that they had to travel by Bus just for meeting.

But here we think internet businesses is just you and your PC. Well, that depends on whether you are one man mopol or aim to be a national/global brand.

You do not see this kind of things on blogs bro... and there are lots of things hidden from us on the internet that men know.

Understand this and be at peace.
Noted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
viktor88:
If I miss this sale, I will blame Dan/com. Their lander is not working.
switch to EPIK... NOW!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
switch to EPIK... NOW!
That's the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
EpikNigeria:
https://www.namepros.com/posts/7643394/

Epik is gaining more popularity as the Domainers best friend.

In the post above we helped a prospect close a deal for twice the offer received for a domain name previously parked at DAN
Please guide me on how to list non Epik domain on their site.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
viktor88:

That's the right thing to do.
I do not even know if a domain name that had 4 clicks could as a result of failed attempt at Dan. There are lots of issues with that Dan has refused to address. It seems the workload has become too much for them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
I do not even know if a domain name that had 4 clicks could as a result of failed attempt at Dan. There are lots of issues with that Dan that they have refused to address. It seems the workload has become too much for them.
Maybe. I will switch to epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
viktor88:

I think I subscribe to this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
luvluvluv:

96000/4=N24,000

Nobody is disputing all what u said, all we are saying is many people are doesn't see 65k in a month, I mean MANY, with your your analogy sef how many people dey sell akara ,pepper in your hood, I counted in my area and they are far insignificant as compare to those that are doing close to nothing..
Wake up to reality bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.