Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531250 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikool007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Can someone direct me how to change quoted price on Namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
KingFalcon:

The link to the guide will be appreciated sir
Click on his monicker then click on his post then you can easily see the guide.
You will see many educative comments as well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

Create a blog and use affiliate marketing to monetize your blog

I am ready for this blogging jaare..
Any tips?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Testimony loading, Dan just sent me a mail that they received payment for my domain, I will give the full sale report when money hits my account.

The domain was registered at porkbun and, less than one week, I hope the transfer and payment will be fast??

19 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
viktor88:
Testimony loading, Dan just sent me a mail that they received payment for my domain, I will give the full sale report when money hits my account.

The domain was registered at porkbun and, less than one week, I hope the transfer and payment will be fast??
Lol,so you are victor obi*** that sold *Boston something services* that was reported on dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shashar:
Lol,so you are victor obi*** that sold *Boston something services* that was reported on dan
See y people will always hide identities and sale reports grin
Monitoring spirits everywhere. tongue

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
priceaction:

See y people will always hide identities and sale reports grin
Monitoring spirits everywhere. tongue
Lolz Dan already reported it,noting to hide again.

I don't know who OJ Sampson is,that guy is a king,e dey sell domain like witch,atimes 2 in a day,I keep seeing is sales on dan.mostly Geo domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shashar:
Yea.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shashar:

I don't know who OJ Sampson is,that guy is a king,e dey sell domain like witch,atimes 2 in a day,I keep seeing is sales on dan.mostly Geo domain
The today I bought that domain I announced it here, its even my first sale.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
viktor88:

Yea.
Nice one,Congrats cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shashar:
Nice one,Congrats cool
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Since the eye in the sky have started reporting my sales.Let me complete it.
I reged the name on 18th of this month, among the firs time people I sent outbound letter to, one of them showed interest and he's the one that bought the domain.

This is my first sale and the third domain I bought, I saw this thread December 2018.

Thanks IYKE for creating this thread and every other gurus and starters like me for keeping this thread alive.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
viktor88:

congrat bro

just report the sales nw

dan already expose am.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shashar:

Oj has over 1k portfolios cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
viktor88:

Thanks
Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shashar: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
priceaction:

Oj has over 1k portfolios cool
No wonder shocked...the more you sell,the more names you register.
Some people really mean business grin 1k names?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
tranxo:

I believe that reply indicates that THERE IS NO SHORTCUT in domaining. Just like Promxy94 clearly stated few posts ago.

Even if he spells out the values he looks out for in the metrics you mentioned, you do not just pick names from the top of the result. You still have to base your decision off a mixture of soft skills you must have gathered over time.

If I now say newcomers should start from page 1 and read to whatever is the current page by the time they finish, before buying any name, some people will now say I am harsh.

We forge on sha.

PS:

Many newcomers here think picking a name starts and ends with Expireddomains. This is quite laughable and hilarious. So you go in there, collect a name, and pocket dollars? Well all of us for don hammer since

I once said in an earlier post, if you see a name, research to find out the reason you SHOULDN'T buy the name, instead of reasons to buy the name. If you do not know how to research on a name, you are not ready for this business.

I am still learning but let me give you a peep on websites I have open in my browser any time I have strength to research

Trademarkia
USPTO
Google (All, Images, News, Maps) yes oooo, I check the result across these 4
Statista
Whois
Godaddy
Wayback Machine
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Amazon

and lots more (depending on what I am looking at - brandables, keywords, products, services, geo etc.)

My only advice. If you have not read this thread from Page 1 (newcomer or not), START NOW.
Your post is insightful. But it seems you misunderstood mine. I didn't mean he was asking for specific values. I meant he was asking if those metrics are considered TOO before picking a name. A question whose answer, should beck planet choose to answer it, would be either yes or no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
viktor88:
Since the eye in the sky have started reporting my sales.Let me complete it.
I reged the name on 18th of this month, among the firs time people I sent outbound letter to, one of them showed interest and he's the one that bought the domain.

This is my first sale and the third domain I bought, I saw this thread December 2018.

Thanks IYKE for creating this thread and every other gurus and starters like me for keeping this thread alive.

Congrats, bro. More sales.

This sale got me thinking, though. If I had a name this long, $199 is the max I'd price it. Yet, the GEO names I did similar thing with in the past mostly did not get sold. I have even stopped registering names this long.

Wonders of God! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
tranxo:

I believe that reply indicates that THERE IS NO SHORTCUT in domaining. Just like Promxy94 clearly stated few posts ago.

Even if he spells out the values he looks out for in the metrics you mentioned, you do not just pick names from the top of the result. You still have to base your decision off a mixture of soft skills you must have gathered over time.

If I now say newcomers should start from page 1 and read to whatever is the current page by the time they finish, before buying any name, some people will now say I am harsh.

We forge on sha.

PS:

Many newcomers here think picking a name starts and ends with Expireddomains. This is quite laughable and hilarious. So you go in there, collect a name, and pocket dollars? Well all of us for don hammer since

I once said in an earlier post, if you see a name, research to find out the reason you SHOULDN'T buy the name, instead of reasons to buy the name. If you do not know how to research on a name, you are not ready for this business.

I am still learning but let me give you a peep on websites I have open in my browser any time I have strength to research

Trademarkia
USPTO
Google (All, Images, News, Maps) yes oooo, I check the result across these 4
Statista
Whois
Godaddy
Wayback Machine
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Amazon

and lots more (depending on what I am looking at - brandables, keywords, products, services, geo etc.)

My only advice. If you have not read this thread from Page 1 (newcomer or not), START NOW.

But wait o, you sure say the domain name go still dey when you are done with your research on ExpiredDomains names?

There have been times when I saw a name snapped up within just like two minutes of dropping. A good example was AtlantaLaborLawyer in king.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Avast:

The only issue I have with blogging is the content. I can't write and don't have money to outsource.
Hmmmm! Do you know even eating to stay alive can be work? Sometimes, I feel that someone should feed me and swallow for me. Unfortunately, if someone swallows for me, the food does not come to my stomach. That is why I work for myself and make my money. If you are lazy to write content, continue with domain flipping and outbound marketing.

My only fear is that you cannot be BeckPlanet who invested in about 500 domain names. There is strength in numbers because of the law of probability will favour him. But if you have less than 50 domain names, months on end can go by without you making one domain sale.

You have the knife and the yam, decide the size you want to cut and eat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Carmal90:

I am ready for this blogging jaare..
Any tips?

You can use Google.com to get free blogging tutorials. But if you need coaching and mentoring in digital marketing which include creating a blog and making money, get started with our business education and training academy from my signature file
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

Hmmmm! Do you know even eating to stay alive can be work? Sometimes, I feel that someone should feed me and swallow for me. Unfortunately, if someone swallows for me, the food does not come to my stomach. That is why I work for myself and make my money. If you are lazy to write content, continue with domain flipping and outbound marketing.

My only fear is that you cannot be BeckPlanet who invested in about 500 domain names. There is strength in numbers because of the law of probability will favour him. But if you have less than 50 domain names, months on end can go by without you making one domain sale.

You have the knife and the yam, decide the size you want to cut and eat.

I said I can't write, does that mean am lazy? No.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Broaden your horizons. cool

I just used the knowledge from beckplanet's tutorial on brandable and my squadhelp experience after participating in 300+ contests till date (also a product of the tutorial) to deliver a job requiring business name+slogan+domain name+trademark research.
'Simple' task like abc+keyword, abcd+keyword, and corresponding domain name.

Took about 4 non consecutive hours. Infact I was engaged in other activities while researching name.

Entered everything in a word document and sent to client. Job accepted and my $$ is clearing. grin

Key things to note: There is gold here. Only those with sharp eyes and minds will spot it.
This happened on fiverr
(#part time freelancer). smiley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hogan26: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Hey guys, I'll like to know if this domain name is worth buying. Check the result below

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2020
hogan26:
Hey guys, I'll like to know if this domain name is worth buying. Check the result below

Brother, please what site is this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Hi bosses and epik rep,
How do I set up my bitcoin account to receive payment from epik like that of Dan? I can't seem to figure it out myself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2020
fergusen:
Broaden your horizons. cool

I just used the knowledge from beckplanet's tutorial on brandable and my squadhelp experience after participating in 300+ contests till date (also a product of the tutorial) to deliver a job requiring business name+slogan+domain name+trademark research.
'Simple' task like abc+keyword, abcd+keyword, and corresponding domain name.

Took about 4 non consecutive hours. Infact I was engaged in other activities while researching name.

Entered everything in a word document and sent to client. Job accepted and my $$ is clearing. grin

Key things to note: There is gold here. Only those with sharp eyes and minds will spot it.
This happened on fiverr
(#part time freelancer). smiley

My ear don stand. How am I gonna find the link to the tutorial? Any idea of the page?

EDIT: OK seen, page 657-660

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Avast:

My big Pal, I didn't mean to hurt you, sincerely speaking. I was just trying to encourage you on the importance of blogging. Meanwhile, I still disagree that you can't write. From your reply here, you masterfully dotted your i's and crossed your t's using punctuation marks appropriately. This tells me YOU CAN WRITE. But you are either lazy to write or loathe writing. That does not mean you are lazy to flip domain names or not good at any other things. Personally too, I'm lazy to do certain things. No one is super human, that is my take.

Have a great day!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2020
U1:

But wait o, you sure say the domain name go still dey when you are done with your research on ExpiredDomains names?

There have been times when I saw a name snapped up within just like two minutes of dropping. A good example was AtlantaLaborLawyer in king.

Lol you can buy the domain then do research with those sites. If you don't like what you see, drop and ask for refund grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2020
KingFalcon:

The link to the guide will be appreciated sir

Did my research and got results in 6secs, page 657-660

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2020
IdeasPro:

My big Pal, I didn't mean to hurt you, sincerely speaking. I was just trying to encourage you on the importance of blogging. Meanwhile, I still disagree that you can't write. From your reply here, you masterfully dotted your i's and crossed your t's using punctuation marks appropriately. This tells me YOU CAN WRITE. But you are either lazy to write or loathe writing. That does not mean you are lazy to flip domain names or not good at any other things. Personally too, I'm lazy to do certain things. No one is super human, that is my take.

Have a great day!
lol, thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2020
Avast:

You have written on nairaland many times, you just wrote this... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sucobaba(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.