Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527960 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
DNSPro:
Something weird happened recently.

I have been using namedroppers.com for some years now but I recently started testing a new strategy.

I looked up a domain name and found it dropped last year, which means someone dropped since November last year and no one picked up.

I had to use namedroppers.com and whois to check some background sight.

I didn't register the domain immediately but saved among list of domains I had been compiling.

Yesterday, it crossed my mind and I ran a check and found out its gone.

This is not a recent drop which means people had moved passed and were never gonna check that time line again.

November to March is like 3 months plus. How did that guy pick it up? Is this a coincidence?

But all in all, I suspect fowl play and I must warn you to be careful when using namedroppers.com
We are working in a global market with billions of people. There is every coincidence that someone else would have picked up your idea at some point in time. I was to register a domain name in April 2018 and tarried because I was very busy doing other things. In July 2018, somebody picked it up and developed a website for it immediately. I marveled at what he did because it was the same online business idea I had in mind.

I was even mad with myself because if I had reserved the name for future use, most likely that guy would have picked it up for at least $500 because the niche market is very expensive with minimum CPC of $13.23

So, it can work both ways i.e. steal your idea or just pure coincidence. This is why most tech guys develop their custom research software if it is the former.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nomoless: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please guys don't save your unregistered names on your PC or phone, just an advice, would have loved to expatiate but can't do too much typing and arguments
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
nomoless:
Please guys don't save your unregistered names on your PC or phone, just an advice, would have loved to expatiate but can't do too much typing and arguments
Why sir..for learning sake
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pls at what rate does gtbank and/or uba pay for USD (afternic payment) transferred to Naira account.
Cause Sterling bank is N310-N312 which I think is low and you when you want to buy with their atm it's N361+
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
nomoless:
This advice is serious. Where can we save it? In our brains? It will crash now!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
nomoless:

Hmmm. Let me just watch and see how this one will end.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
nomoless:
Can you just elaborate in one post? No need for any argument. You can't come here with half baked info and disappear like that? Is it because of police, efcc or stolen ideas or sars? We are much confused as you do and we too don't want either arguments or misunderstanding too. Come back and tell us oo. grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
flydomains:
The guy using Bodis

How do you expect to receive your funds?

Do you have Tax clearance and all those forms
you dont need those, he can withdraw as bitcoin. well, that's what i used.

nomoless:

just negodu, so make we save am for ya brain ? cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nomoless: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=mazizitonene post=87276214]you dont need those, he can withdraw as bitcoin. well, that's what i used.

just negodu, so make we save am for ya brain ? cheesy[/quote
Thanks you for your comment. As for those who want to learn I will give some hints and advice in the next post
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
DNSPro:
Something weird happened recently.
I didn't register the domain immediately but saved among list of domains I had been compiling.

Yesterday, it crossed my mind and I ran a check and found out its gone.
But all in all, I suspect fowl play and I must warn you to be careful when using namedroppers.com

Bro, nothing do you. Many at times not brokers fault, na money issues, doubtful minds and prolonged indecisions. People head dey calculate now and this is a mega business with lots of big sharks using big softwares to highjack names.
See today I decided that, let me gather some good names and register them tomorrow. I mean this is what I have been doing since morning.
I won't deceive you, I had a good time and I had lots of time to register on the go but I have issues with one of my cards and the other not with me. I have not dropped my phone since morning but just on research level.
I just checked my starred names I gathered today and see what happened? Some are gone. So the good names are not for us only. While you are still doubting to reg, someone has already taken it. I had good time to register them if I have the money at hand, no doubt.
But this also gave me good relief that what ever am searching for or filtering, am in the right track. Good names dissappear without questioning., but only for the ready one and seriously cash at hand fellas.
So it's better to have your self ready or spared money daily to register names at intervals within a month. Ciao...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nomoless: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
James Bond said, the first time is happenstance, second time, coincedence, third time enemy action.
Too many coincidence, you search name another guy is also searching, you make a mistake they register the name.
I came into domain trading when I was looking for solution to my website that was being hacked by Russians.
When I was using Windows xp I use to have so much crashes because of bugs on my PC, that started my research into why and how they infect your PC.
Why is because of data and information.
How, through downloads and cookies.
Now tell me which one of you has never downloaded any free stuff, all websites installed cookies on your PC.
So tell me how is information safe on your PC

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
mazizitonene:

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
fergusen:

Lol, I recently lost supplyinvoice//king
how, it's seems godaddy is very good at scamming people.. One of my best domain had a client that wanted to buy it. I don't know what happened. But godaddy blocked my account and repossessed all my domains, since march 2 up till now. They don't reply all my emails with my credentials I sent them....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
mazizitonene:

Bro that's a nice idea .

I want to park all my domains with BODIS bro

I have few questions for you please just bear a little and answer each one

1) How many names did you park and how was the monthly outcome

2) can endusers also know the domain is for sale

3) what has been your highest payout in a month and how many domiana did you have to park that produced that amount that particular month.

4) finally, the display on the ad page... Like keywords and all those... Where you the one that arranged it yourself or Bodis?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nomoless: 3:58am On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:

Can you just elaborate in one post? No need for any argument. You can't come here with half baked info and disappear like that? Is it because of police, efcc or stolen ideas or sars? We are much confused as you do and we too don't want either arguments or misunderstanding too. Come back and tell us oo. grin
I understand what you are saying but I can assure nothing is half baked. I hope you are aware some of our members here were unable to log into their netsol account some time ago I hope you know the reason, netsol was hacked and password to many accounts were assessed by the hackers who always use such information to either hack you or monitor your online actions, just like your name were hijacked even though you don't believe it. Now if netsol can be hacked is it you that will beg to download bug infested software that will be safe. Ask me whatever you are confused about I may not be fast in my response, but I will try reason being that my network is slow to not available most times.
For those who always want security update subscriber to ZDNet news letter and try to know how the dark web operates, but please don't go there, you can get enough information about the dark web on quora
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:

I have not dropped my phone since morning but just on research level. But see what happened this night? grin grin.. (Just check the screenshot below).
I just checked my starred names I gathered today and see what happened? All gone, I mean all today's gathered names all gone..

GD expired, GD TDANM, GD make offer or UR names, in fact any marketplace name will always appear as "Registered" on expireddomain

it's only Expired names that will be available for hand reg, if it hasn't been regged.

At what point were did you search and see that they were available for hand registration?

PS: GD expired names moves from there to Auction, if not bought, it moves to closeout, if not bought, it becomes available for hand registration. All stage takes time, all could run into month(s)

Excerpt I am missing something

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nomoless: 4:35am On Mar 09, 2020
IdeasPro:

This advice is serious. Where can we save it? In our brains? It will crash now!
Save your intellectual property on your PC but try to make it readable by you a lone. If some one like federer can decide to register 300 names in one hour from his brain then to me he is trying to avoid something you are not aware of, try to read between the lines

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:36am On Mar 09, 2020
flydomains:

Bro that's a nice idea .

I want to park all my domains with BODIS bro

I have few questions for you please just bear a little and answer each one

1) How many names did you park and how was the monthly outcome

2) can endusers also know the domain is for sale

3) what has been your highest payout in a month and how many domiana did you have to park that produced that amount that particular month.

4) finally, the display on the ad page... Like keywords and all those... Where you the one that arranged it yourself or Bodis?

It appears you just started this business & your instructor or manual/video isn't an updated one.

Parking is long gone excerpt you have a killer domain name that pulls traffic like mad, which I doubt you have.

If the money you are looking for is Cents, continue on this path but if it is dollars, kindly get updated info.

sources of updated info
1.This thread
2.There is a section dedicated to beginer's on Namepros
3.Iykepromotion training (This will mostly be on Geo name)
4. Google in general

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 9jayes: 5:30am On Mar 09, 2020

BTC NEEDED ANY AMOUNT

BTC NEEDED ANY AMOUNT

BTC NEEDED ANY AMOUNT

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:

Bro, nothing do you. Many at times not brokers fault, na money issues, doubtful minds and prolonged indecisions. People head dey calculate now and this is a mega business with lots of big sharks using big softwares to highjack names.
See today I decided that, let me gather some good names and register them tomorrow. I mean this is what I have been doing since morning.
I won't deceive you, I had a good time and I had lots of time to register on the go but I have issues with one of my cards and the other not with me. I have not dropped my phone since morning but just on research level. But see what happened this night? grin grin.. (Just check the screenshot below).
I just checked my starred names I gathered today and see what happened? All gone, I mean all today's gathered names all gone.So the good names are not for us only. While you are still doubting to reg, someone has already taken it. I had good time to register them if I have the money at hand, no doubt.
But this also gave me good relief that what ever am searching for or filtering, am in the right track. Good names dissappear without questioning., but only for the ready one and seriously cash at hand fellas.
So it's better to have your self ready or spared money daily to register names at intervals within a month. Ciao...
please what website is that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

GD expired, GD TDANM, GD make offer or UR names, in fact any marketplace name will always appear as "Registered" on expireddomain

it's only Expired names that will be available for hand reg, if it hasn't been regged.

At what point were did you search and see that they were available for hand registration?

PS: GD expired names moves from there to Auction, if not bought, it moves to closeout, if not bought, it becomes available for hand registration. All stage takes time, all could run into month(s)

Excerpt I am missing something
You are very very correct bro. That was misinformation up there by me. I will re-edit. I just found out later when I saw that some of my names I kept and screenshot did not appear on the list again. So as it was bought, it left the system and when I checked them, it showed taken and not on closed out again. But the remaining are still there.
Then when I clicked on some of the one posted up there, they are still available but pending delete or on bid. So u are absolutely correct.
people should go with my this oga post to sum it up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Depressed101:
how, it's seems godaddy is very good at scamming people.. One of my best domain had a client that wanted to buy it. I don't know what happened. But godaddy blocked my account and repossessed all my domains, since march 2 up till now. They don't reply all my emails with my credentials I sent them....
Do you operate multiple accounts in godaddy? Did you use different cards to operate those multiple cards? Did you buy different domains with different accounts and cards during promos? If yes, to some of these, am sorry, you caused it and unfortunately godaddy will not reinstall your account because they have the worst customer services without chat. Unless you are ready to burn credits on calls. Let's know how many accounts you have with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 09, 2020
logik29:
please what website is that?
Expireddomains.net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

It appears you just started this business & your instructor or manual/video isn't an updated one.

Parking is long gone excerpt you have a killer domain name that pulls traffic like mad, which I doubt you have.

If the money you are looking for is Cents, continue on this path but if it is dollars, kindly get updated info.

sources of updated info
1.This thread
2.There is a section dedicated to beginer's on Namepros
3.Iykepromotion training (This will mostly be on Geo name)
4. Google in general
But I think if there is domain name that can give average of $2 a month, it will pay easily for its renewal but not for profit, at least to ease renewal fee.
I have one like that and it's giving me few cents like that but in a month it can give $dollars. So parking for profits long gone except for top level domains, parking for renewal especially. coms, very possible. That's why it's all about patience in this business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Reality11:
Am not close to get my bank Swift code, even searched online but couldn't find, can I use another branch swift code?

Cos I've seen somewhere that each branch has its own swift code, I don't know if its true.

Who can answer me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Please any update or alternative to withdraw PayPal to uba africard?.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Reality11:

Who can answer me?

Which bank?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
SKhanmi:

Which bank?

First Bank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Reality11:

First Bank

FBNINGLA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.