Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530014 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
[color=#000099][/color][img][/img]
priceaction:

Expireddomains.net
is valuation the cpc of the domain?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emkad: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
logik29:
[color=#000099][/color][img][/img] is valuation the cpc of the domain?

Bro, Valuation is just BOT appraisal, navigate through the website carefully, You will find CPC

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
SKhanmi:

FBNINGLA

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
emkad:

Bro, Valuation is just BOT appraisal, navigate through the website carefully, You will find CPC
Thanks.
I couldn't see it because am using phone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
To all brandable Gurus in the house.
How do you know when your name is approved in SH.
Do they send e-mail to notify you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Quietmover:
To all brandable Gurus in the house.
How do you know when your name is approved in SH.
Do they send e-mail to notify you?

They send an email

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Softmojo:

They send an email

Much thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:

Do you operate multiple accounts in godaddy? Did you use different cards to operate those multiple cards? Did you buy different domains with different accounts and cards during promos? If yes, to some of these, am sorry, you caused it and unfortunately godaddy will not reinstall your account because they have the worst customer services without chat. Unless you are ready to burn credits on calls. Let's know how many accounts you have with them.
i dont have multiple accounts with them. I use only my credit cards and I don't use promo codes to shop... But i removed my credit card from my account after shopping. Cos i didn't want any unwarranted use of it (it was too automatic, i didn't even receive otp while shopping).... I guess maybe that's why they locked me out.. Even at that it's unethical to repossess my products that i have receipts on without first telling what's wrong with my account... I don pm joe Styler tire... He only commented once my thread on NP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
How long do it take epik to send and reflect wire transfer to gtb or any naija banks?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Depressed101:
i dont have multiple accounts with them. I use only my credit cards and I don't use promo codes to shop... But i removed my credit card from my account after shopping. Cos i didn't want any unwarranted use of it (it was too automatic, i didn't even receive otp while shopping).... I guess maybe that's why they locked me out.. Even at that it's unethical to repossess my products that i have receipts on without first telling what's wrong with my account... I don pm joe Styler tire... He only commented once my thread on NP
That's serious. If not for the fact that they don't have chat bot, I don't like them. If not for the fact that they dominated expired-domains and are the largest register, I dislike them with passion. Their funnel sales are something else. It's good you discharged your card from them too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:

That's serious. If not for the fact that they don't have chat bot, I don't like them. If not for the fact that they dominated expired-domains and are the largest register, I dislike them with passion. Their funnel sales are something else. It's good you discharged your card from them too.
i am looking at other registrars right now.. What Registrar will you suggest.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:
How long do it take epik to send and reflect wire transfer to gtb or any naija banks?

It takes Between 12-48 hours
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
EpikNigeria:

It takes Between 12-48 hours
Thanks. Requested for withdrawal I think since Tuesday last week. Not yet seen @gtbplc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:

Thanks. Requested for withdrawal I think since Tuesday last week. Not yet seen @gtbplc.
Wow, mine is since Thursday, didn't know it would take this long
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
NkShallom:

Wow, mine is since Thursday, didn't know it would take this long
OK. We are in the same shoes. U never get am? Hope no be conora wahala? grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
priceaction:

OK. We are in the same shoes. U never get am? Hope no be conora wahala? grin
Lol, wetin concern Corona concern my money, abeg o

Cc @EpikNigeria pls you guys should tell Rob to help out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
NkShallom:

Of course it can concern O. All world currency pairs and stocks crumbled over weekend. All are inter related.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
I want to get a costume email address, I intend to use one of my domain name. Seems like I most pay for web hosting.

It there a way I can get it for free? I only want the costume email to enable me register on site that requires such, like hunter...

I used a virtual costume email on hunter but they closed the account while some sites don't accept them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Porkbun sales ongoing $3.90

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Floyd45:

They still show me 8.95. and the coupon aint working. I haven't bought any domain for 3.90 from them..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
sammchuck1:

They still show me 8.95. and the coupon aint working. I haven't bought any domain for 3.90 from them..

I just bought two few mins ago. Don't know why yours is showing that price though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
ibrutex:

yeah sure , thanks so much,you really saved the day.
I just prepared the Landing page on Dan , so I try to list for sale at sedo but they are requesting that I should update their DNS at registrar for confirmation of ownership.

what do you think. thanks
Sorry,
I don't know much about Sedo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Reality11:
I want to get a costume email address, I intend to use one of my domain name. Seems like I most pay for web hosting.

It there a way I can get it for free? I only want the costume email to enable me register on site that requires such, like hunter...

I used a virtual costume email on hunter but they closed the account while some sites don't accept them.
i can help with that for. Pm me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 3:18am On Mar 10, 2020
@mazitone how did you pass this stage in other for you to get paid through bitcoin?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2020
For those of you who use custom email address for outbound, how do you beat the spam trap?

Was sending out emails yesterday. At first, they were being delivered well. But later on they started landing in spam. I sent to an old gmail account of mine and it landed in spam, with the reason being because the mail was similar to those detected by gmail's spam filter.

It would seem though that the issue is only with gmail. I'm not sure other web and corporate mail addresses flagged my mail as spam (not sure. Just hope they didn't).

What do you think? Please, share your thoughts and experience in this.

Cc ollybode, Ayorich, etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Floyd45:
Is there any limit per buyer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2020
NkShallom:

Sup, I think you should chat them up. I did that last night and they later took it to mailing me, after exchanging mails like 3 times all within 15 mins, I was paid immediately. I like their services. Very fast. The credit was less than 2 mins after closing the ticket though their exchange rate on gtb is around 352 (commission inclusive). Requested for $$$ to domiciliary account, gave me naira.. Smh... cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Geofavor:
For those of you who use custom email address for outbound, how do you beat the spam trap?

Was sending out emails yesterday. At first, they were being delivered well. But later on they started landing in spam. I sent to an old gmail account of mine and it landed in spam, with the reason being because the mail was similar to those detected by gmail's spam filter.

It would seem though that the issue is only with gmail. I'm not sure other web and corporate mail addresses flagged my mail as spam (not sure. Just hope they didn't).

What do you think? Please, share your thoughts and experience in this.

Cc ollybode, Ayorich, etc.

I do experience same regularly , so I seldom count gmail address as a lead as most would end in spam . I prefer sending through their site sometimes or send just a line of msg with no dollar sign , no link in mail, space the domain name from the .com (ex : texassolar. com)
I use zoho for outbound lite plan around $12 a year .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2020
priceaction:

Sup, I think you should chat them up. I did that last night and they later took it to mailing me, after exchanging mails like 3 times all within 15 mins, I was paid immediately. I like their services. Very fast. The credit was less than 2 mins after closing the ticket though their exchange rate on gtb is around 352 (commission inclusive). Requested for $$$ to domiciliary account, gave me naira.. Smh... cheesy
Wow, thanks for the info, would try that out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hlemon: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2020
priceaction:

Requested for $$$ to domiciliary account, gave me naira.. Smh... cheesy

How possible is this? GTbank gave you naira in cash? Please clarify.

Is this a new development? I ask because I receive all my earnings with my dollar domiciliary account at GTbank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.