Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529203 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2018
okrooms dot com fixanger dot com domaincheats dot com drophotos dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Last one...Removed...think I'm gonna take that one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vcente(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
iykepromotions:
Bodis do very well. payments issued on the 7th of every new month and if you don't want to cash out you can do a roll over.
thanks, also can I park one domain with multiple parking sites.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dramadiddy:
okrooms dot com fixanger dot com domaincheats dot com drophotos dot com
how can I buy the domain,it is just displaying Auction l don't understand
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Testapep:
how can I buy the domain,it is just displaying Auction l don't understand
search the domain on expireddomains dot net and click on the domain, you will be directed to godaddy site to pay for the site, it may be expensive, maybe $20 upwards so try get a coupon code and u ma end up paying $15. use this coupon code though. CJCRMN35

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dramadiddy:
search the domain on expireddomains dot net and click on the domain, you will be directed to godaddy site to pay for the site, it may be expensive, maybe $20 upwards so try get a coupon code and u ma end up paying $15. use this coupon code though. CJCRMN35
All the four domain are no longer available.i wasn't fast enough
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Testapep:
All the four domain are no longer available.i wasn't fast enough
they are still available, im trying to buy one sef.. the process is too hard, you can just go straight to godaddy and search it you ll see it available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
mp3safe dot com... i dont like it, if u do, u can pick it up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
someone pls help me appraise this domain, I'm scared of this trademark something

btcdrip dot com

cc iykepromotions expertix 2sexycom 2sexynet crudedude ovokate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Psiteshio: 4:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Yap real get you so fine.now you can advertising free your any beisness here www.tuzungumze.com in this Forum is free,register today.
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by egheneezekielsu: 5:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you still doing your business the old way? or taking the massive opportunity of the internet? Does at least 1000 people visit your business or office in a day?If not then, you are still doing your business the old way. And dont expect a better result that the old way.You have an opportunity to open your business doors to more than 1000 customers on daily basis by giving your business a beautiful, colorful and a profound WEBSITE.
Call us Whatsapp now..... 08037205687
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Please our gurus I want to you to help me analyze nydigitalads dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2018
vcente:
thanks, also can I park one domain with multiple parking sites.
No. though you can change your parking company if you feel cheated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2018
Dramadiddy:
someone pls help me appraise this domain, I'm scared of this trademark something

btcdrip dot com

cc iykepromotions
sorry I don't go for such keyword combinations. Play safe.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2018
miftaudeen:
@ iykepromotions thank you for enlighten us, am new to this and i have red this tread up to 25 pages. Please kindly help me check this domain autobloggs.com , lustforluster.com
Both bad names if you can't refund place bin of $100 and forget about it. Just keep reading and learning please don't buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Johndaniels:
Please our gurus I want to you to help me analyze nydigitalads dot com
Not bad and might go well if you try outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Really not nice what some guys are doing here though... I posted a domain btcdrip dot com and wanted to know people's opinion but no replies. Really bad tho.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Now I got the domain from godaddy since yesterday.. Now I checked Whois for the registrant details and I'm seeing after if on behalf of the domain owner
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheesy So i was going through my email which i dnt use constant then, fortunately i saw that my domain has been sold since last year around december 11th, via godaddy premium for $350.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
demo4ril97:
cheesy So i was going through my email which i dnt use constant then, fortunately i saw that my domain has been sold since last year around december 11th, via godaddy premium for $350.

Congrats. That's why it's very important to check your Emails DAILY. I nearly missed a sale approval from afternic then during my first domain sale over there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Found this quite interesting and amusing, so decided to share it;

I sold my misspelled domain name for $2.000 (few months ago).

The story:
In September 2017 I was looking to handreg one crypto domain name, so I was trying different keyword versions. I did that for 1-2 hours and didn't find anything good. Then I found a "great name" in .com and I didn't realize why no other extension was taken, and then a strange fever grabs you, and you think - I should register this before anyone else... And I did.
I have registered on Namesilo the domain name Crytpo//Coin .com and the next day I have realized what mistake I have made. I was angry and I was ashamed of myself, how can I make such a foolish mistake?!?!?!
I didn't listed him anywhere, not on my website, not on other marketplaces (Sedo, Afternic), but somehow I have listed for sale on Namesilo Marketplace, make an offer listing.
And I forgot about this name.
In December I have received an email from Namesilo saying that I have an $2,000 offer for Crytpo//Coin//.com , and I was thinking this is a false offer, because 1 month later I have received also on Namesilo Marketplace a $10K offer for a 4L .com and the buyer didn't make the payment.
I enter on my Namesilo account and I didn't know what to do... I didn't wanted to negotiate and then I hit the Accept offer button. I have received $1,850 ($150 was Namesilo fees, 7%).

Domain name: Crytpo//Coin// .com
Sale venue: Namesilo
Seller: Me
Sale price: $2,000
Purchase price - $8

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
iykepromotions:
Congrats. That's why it's very important to check your Emails DAILY. I nearly missed a sale approval from afternic then during my first domain sale over there.
thanks between name has been developed i will share has soon has i claim fund.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sunkymike(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Guys, what do you think about this domain names:
sexdollo.com
sexdollmarket.com
dealpremium.com

I have deliberately not included the first 2 in the market for obvious reasons. the 3 names a Yay or nay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sunkymike(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
sunkymike:
Guys, what do you think about this domain names:
sexdollo.com
sexdollmarket.com
dealpremium.com

I have deliberately not included the first 2 in the market for obvious reasons. the 3 names a Yay or nay

Sex/Doll/Market is a perfect one flip as it trends.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
demo4ril97:

Sex/Doll/Market is a perfect one flip as it trends.
hi.. What about btcdrip dot com thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 4:46am On Jan 27, 2018
Dramadiddy:
hi.. What about btcdrip dot com thanks
Who are your end users, what was your purpose of registering the domain, quick flip or holding it for a while? If you answer this question right and you feel positive then the domain is a winner. Ciao
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dramadiddy(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2018
slimjosh43:

Who are your end users, what was your purpose of registering the domain, quick flip or holding it for a while? If you answer this question right and you feel positive then the domain is a winner. Ciao
yeah I saw end users.. One had the plural, some had wrong spelling.. But I wanna do a quick flip..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovadeshy: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello bosses in the house, please how can I change my whois identity from Nigeria to US? Secondly, can I do facebook ads for my domains? Has anyone use it before?
Thanks as you reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by howtech: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
2018 revealed secrets to writing an interesting blog article ...

Target Audience: Bloggers

check out====> www.howtech.com.ng/2018/01/2018-revealed-secrets-to-writing.html

Reasons why nigeria bloggers fail====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/09/5-reasons-for-downfall-on-nigeria.html

No magic about seo=====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/10/there-is-no-magic-about-seo.html

Secrets to help your post rank first on google====>
www.howtech.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-make-your-blog-post-rank-first.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: etin06(m), joesh94 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.