Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531605 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
Boss I asked a question earlier but it seems you missed the mention. Please what's your review of snovio? Is ir better than hunter because I can see it's $16 cheaper
Hey boss, how u dey?

Man, I only use snovio for tracking email reads. Though, there can sometimes be glitches which is easy to detect.

A common glitch is 1 seconds difference which alert you that your message was read as soon as it was sent. That is almost not possible considering many factors.

So if you send your email at 7:40:20 and it was read 7:40:22, it is likely a glitch and I suggest u disregard it and wait for the next alert. In some cases, the succession of email reads could be up to 3 times which differ by just 2-5 seconds. In this case, consider it as 1 read, instead of 3.

.. I use clearbit for email extract.

hope this helps.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayjeee(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2020
Reality11:

You need a custom email. You'll have to get a domain and host it with monthly fee which is costly.

What I did was, I used one of my crappy domain and host it on "zoho" which is free.

Just get a domain name, search how to set it up.
many thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayjeee(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Dear all,

which registrar currently has the lowest rate for .com domain??

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please who can help me exchange $36 PayPal fund from fiverr, or if you know of a trusted person that can help with that.... IT'S URGENT

@Tranxo
@2sexycom
@idealpro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
dayjeee:
Dear all,

which registrar currently has the lowest rate for .com domain??

thanks

Visit tld-list.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
2sexycom:
Hey boss, how u dey?

Man, I only use snovio for tracking email reads. Though, there can sometimes be glitches which is easy to detect.

A common glitch is 1 seconds difference which alert you that your message was read as soon as it was sent. That is almost not possible considering many factors.

So if you send your email at 7:40:20 and it was read 7:40:22, it is likely a glitch and I suggest u disregard it and wait for the next alert. In some cases, the succession of email reads could be up to 3 times which differ by just 2-5 seconds. In this case, consider it as 1 read, instead of 3.

.. I use clearbit for email extract.

hope this helps.
Thanks boss for the detailed explanation. The email tracking via snov, do you use the free plan to track or you use the paid subscription? About clearbit, is it free for email extraction or do they at least give free monthly search?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Geofavor:

Thanks.

Have you been using this method (receiving funds to your Naija PayPal then using it for payments)? And has it been smooth? Just to be sure.
I've been using paypal for normal payment. About receiving funds and using it for payment, yes I received $227 from Dan on February 25th. The amount left is around $150. I've been using it for payments

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
Thanks boss for the detailed explanation. The email tracking via snov, do you use the free plan to track or you use the paid subscription? About clearbit, is it free for email extraction or do they at least give free monthly search?
Thanks
snov is free

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
I've been using paypal for normal payment. About receiving funds and using it for payment, yes I received $227 from Dan on February 25th. The amount left is around $150. I've been using it for payments
First time am seeing this... Nice one. If you want to withdraw, you can buy bitcoin and send to luno Account. I'm sure that's possible..

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
massive1019:
bro depends oooo...like me now....when I was using luno I found out the limit is one time 200k for level and my first and second withdrawal was like 100k. So I had 100k limit left. My second withdrawal was 200k+ and I tried to upgrade my account but all the ids I submitted were being rejected. So I sign up for quidax then transfer 100k btc to quidax withdrew sharperly. Still using quidax though.
They also reject my id card. I don't know about quidax service now that's why if not I have their account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
Nigerian PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
cdor777:

Congrats on your Massive sale

For folks that are not aware. Epik has become more flexible in managing the sales of external domain names. Over the past few weeks, we have been helping folks process the sale of their Non Epik registered domain using Escrow.Epik.com. Most of these names are less than 60 days, and we make the transaction smooth for both buyer and seller.

If you have any question regarding how we manage escrow transactions for Non Epik Domain names, do not hesitate to reach us via our Facebook page (Epik Nigeria)
I sold a domain at Epik 2-days ago, registered at Dynadot, I've contacted your support and was told your team has reached out to buyer. I believe there should be an Escrow account at Dynadot regardless if buyer would like to wait out lock period or if otherwise.

A push at Dynadot doesn't reset the lock period date of domains.

Let me know what you think.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fixitnow:
First Sales Alert !
Seattlecraneservice/king
Venue : Dan
Price : $650
Hold time: 3 Months
Sale Type : Outbound.

More sales to us all
I dropped houstoncraneservice.com last month after a year of not selling. Domaining is somehow and G factor too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
demo4ril97:
I sold a domain at Epik 2-days ago, registered at Dynadot, I've contacted your support and was told your team has reached out to buyer. I believe there should be an Escrow account at Dynadot regardless if buyer would like to wait out lock period or if otherwise.

A push at Dynadot doesn't reset the lock period date of domains.

Let me know what you think.
send message to tony at tony@epik .com . He told me that they have escrow account with dynadot, namesilo and godaddy...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
massive1019:
send message to tony at tony@epik .com . He told me that they have escrow account with dynadot, namesilo and godaddy...
I'll do thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hello brothers. How do you respond to "How much" questions (which could possibly lead on to client acquiring your domain).

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
tranxo:
Nigerian PayPal?
it cant be nigerian paypal na lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Hello brothers. How do you respond to "How much" questions (which could possibly lead on to client acquiring your domain). I would love to give an option in the reply to know what their best offer too is.
See, just quote your price. Then ask him if he would be willing to proceed. Tell him to feel free to say his mind.

If he replies, good. If he doesn't, he was never interested.

Tip: "how much?" doesn't necessarily mean the inquirer is interested in buying. In most cases, they're just curious about the amount you're trying to get for the domain. That's all. Why do I say this? There are no replies from you that will guarantee a sale. The chances of a sale happening or not depends basically on whether the inquiry is coming from an interested party or just a curious one.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
2sexycom:
He said it's Nigerian
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
massive1019:
At all... All what people will see is a custom email not knowing that its actually a gmail. And I usually add "Re:" to the subject of all my mails...like

"Re: Inquiry for die landscaping"

spam filters will read it a reply mail....
can you explain the emboldened? how did you do it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by anozie09(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good evening People! I have a Nigerian PayPal account, please can I use it to make a payment to someone in China? And can I use my Gtb Naira MasterCard? I need an urgent answer, thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Geofavor:

He said it's Nigerian
Nigerian paypal does not receive money bro.. tell him to show us screenshot of his Nigerian paypal. a lot of us have it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
2sexycom:
Nigerian paypal does not receive money bro.. tell him to show us screenshot of his Nigerian paypal. a lot of us have it.
Lol. I'm quite surprised myself. I was patiently waiting for others to come back up the claim. It seemed too good to be true.

Cc: crazeworld...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Hello brothers. How do you respond to "How much" questions (which could possibly lead on to client acquiring your domain).
Hello ******name,

Thanks for the inquiry.

unatoto/com is listed for $305 at epik market place.

If you have budget, my Team will do their best to get something done for you.

Happy to advise.

Regards,
UnaToto (That guy moniker always make me to grin)

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Of course. But the guy was rolling as if it was a Nigerian Paypal; that was the reason I had to ask the straight question. Waiting for his response.
2sexycom:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AyoolaBiggy: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bring it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AyoolaBiggy: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Zubbykan007 bring it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
tranxo:
Of course. But the guy was rolling as if it was a Nigerian Paypal; that was the reason I had to ask the straight question. Waiting for his response.

How do I know if my PayPal is Nigerian or South Africa?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
The link with which you opened it will tell you.
ThisisIkemefuna:

How do I know if my PayPal is Nigerian or South Africa?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
WalkerMichael:

If you have set your price as make offer.
Simple ask him/her to make you his/her best offer, that you could work with it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
terrymason:
Hello ******name,

Thanks for the inquiry.

unatoto/com is listed for $305 at epik market place.

If you have budget, my Team will do their best to get something done for you.

Happy to advise.

Regards,
UnaToto (That guy moniker always make me to grin)
I love this..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.