Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461783 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
justmykel:

Porkbun @ $3.90

I think it's one per customer. I've used it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by festilla: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
IdeasPro:

Please, you don't have a laptop or PC? You know that there are online businesses you can't do with smartphone only. Domain flipping can be run with Android phone but not affiliate marketing and contextual advertising like Google Adsense.

You need to buckle up. Make sacrifice because it is a necessity that will take you to the next level.

God be with you and family!

Please I need the training. How can I go about it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
golamike:

I think it's one per customer. I've used it
5 per customer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Crazeworld:
5 per customer
Mine saying I've used the card b4. undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Mine saying I've used the card b4. undecided
I used PayPal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
justmykel:

I used PayPal
Still they refusing me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Still they refusing me
Ah
I no come know that one again

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 2:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Ladiporh:

Thanks Boss
Hi, were you successfull? Please let is know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Promxy94:
Can't believe that in this pandemic Dan has cost me a sale....
#MYGODLIVES
Well GRACE OF GOD IS ALIVE IN ME...

I mentioned here few days back, of Dan trying to mess up a sale for me, because of their payment gateway.

This is the full story.
I registered this domain name Washington## business///brokers in king few months back and did a little outbounding no reply.

So last week because this month has been low on sales for me,mostly $100 sales.And I have being believing GOD for a miracle which I believe he will give me, I decided to outbound for the name and increased its asking price to 750. After doing outbounding I got a message from my whois privacy instead of normal mail reply, asking is this you, I began conversations with the enduser who said he could only pay 50 dollars for it. I accepted and asked him to pay and changed the Bin and sent him a dan link to pay for the 50 dollars, and he started forming.

Immediately I received another direct reply message from another enduser again, saying that the domain is worth it, and 750 is good but for now he can pay 500, I told him 599 and changed my bin again and sent him the Dan link.
Immediately he replied that his both cards are declined, and marked fraud, and if am in Netherlands.

I took the domain to epik and informed Rob about it, he asked me the price I told him 599, that we have already agreed, and begged him to help me convince the end user, that it's not a fraudulent transaction and that epik is now in charge.
Rob helped me and I messaged the enduser again on Friday telling him he should just try buying it.
He didn't reply me again, but on Sunday I just saw epik sales message, of successful sale and I should make a transfer of the name from dynadot.
I did the transfer with authorized code to my own epik account and renewed for another year, and had it transferred to him immediately to his epik account in less than 6hours total.

Rob sent the fund once I mailed him and thanked him.
Total transaction time didn't take 15hours from when I recieved the information that it has being sold.

That's all....
Thanks all
GOD GRACE GOT Me
My GOD LIVES!!!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Coining a brandable and highly sellable domain name is a gift. I can give you a brandable domain name that can sell for over USD1k.
Instant appraisal valuation from godaddy must exceed USD1k.

I can not secure all the brandable domain names on my list so I am selling the idea of a name that is available that you can secure by yourself.

Cost #5k only per name.

If I give you a domain name and you do the appraisal on godaddy and it is less than USD1k, I will refund you double.

Try me!

Checkout some of my domain name, I am selling on sedo.com

Footdue.com and mymodiste.com

I bought them barely less than two weeks ago.

I have over 20 names better than these! All available.

Godaddy appraisal @ https://uk.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal?isc=insemauc01&gclsrc=aw.ds&&cvosrc=ppc.google.free+domain+valuation&cvo_crid=427545484233&matchtype=e&mkwid=s_pcrid_427545484233_pkw_free+domain+valuation_pmt_e_pdv_m&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjoH0BRD6ARIsAEWO9DvTERGRX1h65SmVThJgk3RfTrZBs3J3iCHUuvzMltTHF4zkO2N_DiwaAsUvEALw_wcB

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 5:29am On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:34am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:
Coining a brandable and highly sellable domain name is a gift. I can give you a brandable domain name that can sell for over USD1k.

I can not secure all the brandable domain names on my list so I am selling the idea of a name that is available that you can secure by yourself.

Cost #5k only per name.

If I give you a domain name and you do the appraisal on godaddy and it is less than USD1k, I will refund you double.

Try me!

Godaddy appraisal @ https://uk.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal?isc=insemauc01&gclsrc=aw.ds&&cvosrc=ppc.google.free+domain+valuation&cvo_crid=427545484233&matchtype=e&mkwid=s_pcrid_427545484233_pkw_free+domain+valuation_pmt_e_pdv_m&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjoH0BRD6ARIsAEWO9DvTERGRX1h65SmVThJgk3RfTrZBs3J3iCHUuvzMltTHF4zkO2N_DiwaAsUvEALw_wcB
Oga 5,000 Naira

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Ahhhhh, local man cannot come and Can!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:

Cost #5k only per name.

Try me!

Checkout my price at sedo.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Promxy94:

#MYGODLIVES

I mentioned here few days back, of Dan trying to mess up a sale for me, because of their payment gateway.

Immediately I received another direct reply message from another enduser again, saying that the domain is worth it, and 750 is good but for now he can pay 500, I told him 599 and changed my bin again and sent him the Dan link.

Immediately he replied that his both cards are declined, and marked fraud, and if am in Netherlands.

I took the domain to epik and informed Rob about it, he asked me the price I told him 599, that we have already agreed, and begged him to help me convince the end user, that it's not a fraudulent transaction and that epik is now in charge.

That's all....
Thanks all
GOD GRACE GOT Me
My GOD LIVES!!!

Same thing happened to me, buyer informed me they had been rejecting his card. Someone advised I send him a lead through Dan, I was a newbie then. He made the offer, i accepted but still couldn't pay. Probably the transaction was tag fraudulent by his financial institution.

He refuses to respond to my mails and Dan remainders.

Just recently another happened again. It was during follow up that buyer told me his card was rejected severally and it was tag scam. I.e he wanted to buy @ BIN

I sealed the deal through Afternic at the follow up price. Very painful.

Now I don't use Dan marketplace, but I miss their very beautiful structured lander grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Promxy94:

#MYGODLIVES

BIG CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER!!! this sure came in at the right time.. Graceeee

Happy Quarantining & more more sales cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:

Checkout my price at sedo.com

My Oga abeg flaunt sales

Those names cant be approved on SH, if you know, you know!

I will advise you to study very well Beck Planet tutorials on Brandables. Those names dont qualify ooo.

I focus only on brandables for over a year now and I dont respect those names bro

I can give you better names for #100 only or free.

Na so e easy to sell wey dey make you look for money

Abeg go find end users jor!

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:14am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:

Cost #5k only per name.

Try me!

Lol
Do you think we are joking here, better carry yourself go back your bet9ja thread.

If you stay there maybe someone would fund your account with the #400 you where begging for.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:25am On Mar 30, 2020
owolabi5:

My Oga abeg flaunt sales

I focus only on brandables for over a year now and I dont respect those names bro

The guy is a comedian, he doesn't know jerk about domains. Look at the names he is flaunting grin and that each name he gives would be appraised @ $1k grin

The guy is all those people that sells bet9ja sure odds, so he had seen another avenue here to broaden his horizon.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Guys, be very careful during this period. The rate of online scams will take a huge jump during this period. Try not to fall victim.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2020
owolabi5:

My Oga abeg flaunt sales

I will advise you to study very well Beck Planet tutorials on Brandables. Those names dont qualify ooo.

U think I am new here!?
I sold two domains before I knew it's called domaining.
I just digressed.
COVID 19 has prompted me to look inwards.
I sold tacida.com for USD2500 and Zingyland.com for 1800 euros. I have evidence.
I even posted it here on nairaland.

I have lost domain names more than 5 times two days after checking it's availability and it was secured a day after I searched for it.

I don't have money to buy all the domain names on my list.

I currently have someone from China eyeing mymodiste.com

Since 2013 o!
So calm down.

Name matters, counting a brandable name is a gift.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:

U think I am new here!?
I sold two domains before I knew it's called domaining.
I just digressed.
COVID 19 has prompted me to look inwards.
I sold tacida.com for USD2500 and Zingyland.com for 1800 euros. I have evidence.
I even posted it here on nairaland.

I have lost domain names more than 5 times two days after checking it's availability and it was secured a day after I searched for it.

I don't have money to buy all the domain names on my list.

I currently have someone from China eyeing mymodiste.com

Since 2013 o!
So calm down.

Name matters, counting a brandable name is a gift.

I m sorry bro

Wetin I know sef

I only started this biz in 2018

Great names but no sales

Wish you the best sir!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Reality11:

The guy is a comedian, he doesn't know jerk about domains. Look at the names he is flaunting grin and that each name he gives would be appraised @ $1k grin

The guy is all those people that sells bet9ja sure odds, so he had seen another avenue here to broaden his horizon.

Lol.... Bet9ja almost ruined me. COVID19 has helped put me on check.

I can give you a brandable name for a good price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2020
owolabi5:

I m sorry bro

Wetin I know sef

I only started this biz in 2018

Great names but no sales

Wish you the best sir!

There is more to a sellable domain than just sweet names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Geofavor:
Guys, be very careful during this period. The rate of online scams will take a huge jump during this period. Try not to fall victim.

True
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2020
Promxy94:

#MYGODLIVES

This is the full story.
I registered this domain name Washington## business///brokers in king few months back and did a little outbounding no reply.

So last week because this month has been low on sales for me,mostly $100 sales.And I have being believing GOD for a miracle which I believe he will give me, I decided to outbound for the name and increased its asking price to 750. After doing outbounding I got a message from my whois privacy instead of normal mail reply, asking is this you, I began conversations with the enduser who said he could only pay 50 dollars for it. I accepted and asked him to pay and changed the Bin and sent him a dan link to pay for the 50 dollars, and he started forming.

Rob helped me and I messaged the enduser again on Friday telling him he should just try buying it.
He didn't reply me again, but on Sunday I just saw epik sales message, of successful sale and I should make a transfer of the name from dynadot.
I did the transfer with authorized code to my own epik account and renewed for another year, and had it transferred to him immediately to his epik account in less than 6hours total.

Rob sent the fund once I mailed him and thanked him.
Total transaction time didn't take 15hours from when I recieved the information that it has being sold.

That's all....
Thanks all
GOD GRACE GOT Me
My GOD LIVES!!!
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Reality11:

Lol
Do you think we are joking here, better carry yourself go back your bet9ja thread.

If you stay there maybe someone would fund your account with the #400 you where begging for.

SMH.... What can I say?
What do I know?

Anybody who has funds to buy a .com domain should quickly go secure BrillCredit.com

Come give your testimony before end of COVID 19 or 2020.

I have 19 more like that.
Name matters, coining a good one is an art and a gift.

Keep buying any domain name that pops up in your head and keeping hoping for sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Please if you agree a price with an end user and ready to seal deal via afternic,
After setting afternic ns3 and ns4, the end user need to fill that form again to "reveal price"??

Or you send him a GoDaddy link to purchase from there?

Thank you as you answer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:

SMH.... What can I say?
What do I know?

Anybody who has funds to buy a .com domain should quickly go secure BrillCredit.com

Keep buying any domain name that pops up in your head and keeping hoping for sales.
Wow, you're really a genius i just registered it, i submitted it to SquadHelp and they approved it immediately then sent me a mail asking for partnership because of the uniqueness of the name.
Oh shit i just got another offer of $2019 right now as i am typing this, you're gifted bro thank you.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2020
eddy42:

Wow, you're really a genius i just registered it, i submitted it to SquadHelp and they approved it immediately then sent me a mail asking for partnership because of the uniqueness of the name.
Oh shit i just got another offer of $2019 right now as i am typing this, you're gifted bro thank you.

Thanks, no forget to share your testimony after sale and pay your tithe to my ministry.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2020
tobicool:

SMH.... What can I say?
What do I know?

Bro cant you come up with a 4-letter dot com

or a cool dictionary word in dot com

I know you can because you too good menh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Fixitnow, Jovanna1, Pk01(m), ericbertrand(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.