Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529244 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

Yes. Chat support up
Really? Have you been refunded before? Do they pay back in full?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Na swear dem go swear for you las las grin
Make una no vex o. Na help i wan help o. Okay let me just stop abeg. grin.
Most of them are my old shortlist. Just feel like dropping them for those who might be interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Yes, I was refunded. It's only dynadot I know of that doesn't pay in full. They support domain tasting though...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Make una no vex o. Na help i wan help o. Okay let me just stop abeg. grin.
Most of them are my old shortlist. Just feel like dropping them for those who might be interested.

New shortlist nko

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Most of the domains i dropped are gems. Pick them up while you can. I can easily get other good ones when I need them using ED filter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

New shortlist nko
Eeeya. You have to wait until they become old. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Eeeya. You have to wait until they become old. grin

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Note - I got a refund when they weren't doing promo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

Note - I got a refund when they weren't doing promo.
Promo shouldn't stop them from refunding if they want to. What was the reason for your refund?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Promo shouldn't stop them from refunding if they want to. What was the reason for your refund?

I told them trademark issue.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Buzx:

Thanks. I'm still doing research, and I've read a lot. The only problem I'm having is getting leads, and trying to show the relevance of my domain to the end user. Can you help me with outbound email, please?
That won't be a problem brother. That's easy. Just work on registering a good domain name and finding leads. Outbound letter is easy sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

I told them trademark issue.
Oh okay. Mine is a typo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Oh okay. Mine is a typo.

Ok. They should refund sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
The people on this thread are over 20. Let me get out before dem SAS and MOPOS come pay us a visit. #corona stuff. grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Most of the domains i dropped are gems. Pick them up while you can. I can easily get other good ones when I need them using ED filter.
Teach me filter na

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Seriously I never knew there was a specific filter to get just GEO's please boss elaborate on this
Simpsonrocket:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Buzx:

You mentioned something like Abujasola.com. Are your end users already having existing solar sites? What makes them your end users? Are they just random individuals in a particular place? Now, if they already have a solar site, how do you convince them to buy your domain? For example an end user has something like JamSolar.com and you want to outbound using AbujaSolar.com. How do you convince them to buy yours?

just to add to this questions?

what if, say a plumbing company has only one website to manage all its branches (in different cities across a state and probably other states) and has dedicated pages on the website for each branches.

can this company be an end user for a GEO domain? bearing in mind there are different pages on its website for different cities it renders its service.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

Ok. They should refund sha
Wow. They have a great support. They replied immediately and initiated the refund. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Are you trying to confuse your domain? grin
i’m confused myself
What do you think i should do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
HOW TO USE FILTER FOR GEO DOMAINS
I normally use the pending delete option. So, I would have shortlisted the names I wanted before they drop. Then grab the one that suits me most as soon as it drops. So I don't have to start searching when the names have expired.

FIRST click on the pending delete option before heading to filter.

49 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
In the filter: input your state and city in the startwith text-field. Separate with space. You can add just 30 cities or states. If you add more than that only the first 30 will be active.
I've attached a file containing us cities.

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Crazeworld:
That won't be a problem brother. That's easy. Just work on registering a good domain name and finding leads. Outbound letter is easy sir

Thanks, brother. I'd really appreciate if you can mail me any good outbound email format.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Do what you find on the screenshot

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Scroll back up and click additional and tick only .com. then submit. You can scroll through the result and watchlist the one you want. Then come back at 7pm and click on watchlist and start refreshing to see the one that drops.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Scroll back up and click additional and tick only .com. then submit. You can scroll through the result and watchlist the one you want. Then come back at 7pm and click on watchlist and start refreshing to see the one that drops.
Woow very informative, than you so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
If you have a particular niche you are looking for like plumbing, roofing, estate, list about 30 of them on the endswith tex-field. This will make your search easier but you will miss other good domains that does not pertain to that keyword. Maximum is also 30

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
The best thing you can do is create different filters and bookmark them. First can contain 30 cities, the other another 30 cities and so on. So each day you can just click on your saved bookmark instead of repeating the process.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
IghravweIG:

True
pls what's this custom domain and email you guys ate talking about,sorry to interrupt but I don't seem to understand..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Woow very informative, than you so much
You're welcome.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

You're welcome.

God bless you, more sales bro.

By the way, this thread is GOLD! shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
The best thing you can do is create different filters and bookmark them. First can contain 30 cities, the other another 30 cities and so on. So each day you can just click on your saved bookmark instead of repeating the process.
Thanks man, you are doing a nice job. .... most of the pros in this thread can never show you this method for free... Thanks again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

You're welcome.
How do we save?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: virtuedagirl(f), Tunni, Brandwiser, bizbro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.