Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3478869 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Carmal90:

How do we save?
Click on the star

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Click on the star
Bravo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2020
More grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Finally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 12:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Please i need a sales letter to resell a domain to to its previous owner

Biko
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
More grin
What is so funny?
What you're doing is spamming. Here is not a dump site. We are here to make and read comments, not your leftover domains.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:03am On Apr 06, 2020
tysonnn:

What is so funny?
What you're doing is spamming. Here is not a dump site. We are here to make and read comments, not your leftover domains.
They are not leftovers, i still run back to them whenever I want to register, especially the geo. Someone told me that he has registered forgeking.com and aidgrowth.com. And I'm not spamming.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
The best thing you can do is create different filters and bookmark them. First can contain 30 cities, the other another 30 cities and so on. So each day you can just click on your saved bookmark instead of repeating the process.

How do you set your set filters for Non-geos ( Emd, keyword-rich, brandables, etc.) ?
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

They are not leftovers, i still run back to them whenever I want to register, especially the geo. Someone told me that he has registered forgeking.com and aidgrowth.com. And I'm not spamming.
Okay then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Geofavor:

How do you set your set filters for Non-geos ( Emd, keyword-rich, brandables, etc.) ?
Thanks.
Will share that later today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 1:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Please do.
Many thanks.

Very cool domains from your shots cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 5:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
And more
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 5:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Most of the domains i dropped are gems. Pick them up while you can. I can easily get other good ones when I need them using ED filter.
please teach me oo... anytime I apply filter the result will be no domain found.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Some people are about to go on registration spree wasting their money and time if they don't apply common sense before registering some names. The guy doing great job but use your head too.
. grin grin. Some people need to know what can make good sale or not. Wetin I know self. grin
Any one that is used to reading from page 1 will see vital messages and replies here and there and why some certain names should be avoided. Its only laziness and quick money making thoughts that some people have at the back of their mind which should be avoided. This Holiday period supposed be a time someone should have to brace up and learn and read broadly. Not discouraging anyone, no be my money, whatever rocks your boats.. Not my concyne. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
If you have a particular niche you are looking for like plumbing, roofing, estate, list about 30 of them on the endswith tex-field. This will make your search easier but you will miss other good domains that does not pertain to that keyword. Maximum is also 30
I noticed that the names are good.but the one I checked their SG,comp,cpc are 0

Is it still advisable to register Dem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Many thanks sire.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Click on the star
Bro, that us cities doc isn't opening... Could you share the link to download!
Thanks for the tips, I was up all night trying new stuffs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2020
justmykel:

Bro, that us cities doc isn't opening... Could you share the link to download!
Thanks for the tips, I was up all night trying new stuffs
use excel
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2020
priceaction:
Some people are about to go on registration spree wasting their money and time if they don't apply common sense before registering some names. The guy doing great job but use your head too.
. grin grin. Some people need to know what can make good sale or not. Wetin I know self. grin
Any one that is used to reading from page 1 will see vital messages and replies here and there and why some certain names should be avoided. Its only laziness and quick money making thoughts that some people have at the back of their mind which should be avoided. This Holiday period supposed be a time someone should have to brace up and learn and read broadly. Not discouraging anyone, no be my money, whatever rocks your boats.. Not my concyne. grin

Ah money must be made FAST o. Me that wants to do Nationwide tour after this corona saga grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JamParkMe: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Finally

Thanks for the filter tips. With these filters I hope to find apple.com one day.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2020
JamParkMe:

Thanks for the filter tips. With these filters I hope to find apple.com one day.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2020
Bringing in names here is not bad but names that some are already used for spamming and some failing Google faillisted domain check I don't know. Teaching members how to use ED filters is king but bringing in names that are not certified will make members spend anyhow and later regret. Some members are registering anyhow now without checking CPC, ACR, BL etc. End users check these things most times before buying.
You've done well and God richly bless you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2020
AAA593:
Bringing in names here is not bad but names that some are already used for spamming and some failing Google faillisted domain check I don't know. Teaching members how to use ED filters is king but bringing in names that are not certified will make members spend anyhow and later regret. Some members are registering anyhow now without checking CPC, ACR, BL etc. End users check these things most times before buying.
You've done well and God richly bless you.
Teach us how to check Google failisted domain and others you mentioned above.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Buzx:

Thanks, brother. I'd really appreciate if you can mail me any good outbound email format.
Go to page 1018 there's a link to 8 outbound letters for different situation. You can pick and edit to your taste.
Ciao

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
The best thing you can do is create different filters and bookmark them. First can contain 30 cities, the other another 30 cities and so on. So each day you can just click on your saved bookmark instead of repeating the process.
Respect respect. I loyal boss. I owe you

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
logik29:
I noticed that the names are good.but the one I checked their SG,comp,cpc are 0

Is it still advisable to register Dem?
Not all domains that has value based on CPC and SG.

I pick my name's based on number of end users. I'd pick one of the names on Simpsonrocket list as an example:

RENOMETALROOF/// com

I just searched on Google for a quick decision. I went to Google to search for the keyword and checked Google business geo service page. I just saw 8 end users. Then I checked the first 2 pages on Google and I realised most people use a brand name. So I would not be buying it as my chances are low.
But if I want to risk it I would as I see 2 companies have a better chance so if I hear how much na $200 or less.... Hope I was clear enough

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Finally

The truth is that most of this domains you star are not so good, of all the list you posted, I have just spotted 2 or 3 that is OK... But is a good thing that you did this, some other person won't.

The best part is showing people how to filter and u deserve a medal for that cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Channel5:

The truth is that most of this domains you star are not so good, of all the list you posted, I have just spotted 2 or 3 that is OK... But is a good thing that you did this, some other person won't.

The best part is showing people how to filter and u deserve a medal for that cheesy

Which 3 Biko
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2020
@Simpsonrocket nice job!
congratulations to all recent sellers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

Which 3 Biko

Aid growth

Was 1

If I had fund left i would have grabbed it...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Channel5:

Aid growth

Was 1

If I had fund left i would have grabbed it...

True. Stood out for me too Sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3ple9iner, papalasun, id911(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.