Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530494 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
AMZYMAYO:

March report

***surgery.com
Sorry to draw you back boss.. Was this domain a GEO one?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Macaulish:

You are lucky. GTB was N500, cry
Paid with someones card. Not trying to pass across wrong info..

while UBA charged me N411.54 both 2 days
earlier

This UBA was with my Mastercard I was debited N28,087.97 for $68.25 transactions.

I wasn't fabricating it up

So no complain

Cc: Ollybode
Cornoak

Kindly go through your GTB transaction again, you might be miscalculating. There's no way GTB will charge you #500/$.

The highest I've seen so far since the dollar rise is #395/$.

Sorry bro. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Crazeworld:
I've forgotten the guy that shared it but it's actually Google ads and I think it only applies to GEO domains.
Go to ads.google.com and use the free campaign option. Search for the target city and it will display the population in that area which of course includes your end-user's potential customers.

By telling your end-users in the follow up mail that some of the captured population searching for keywords "Abuja Solar" is a great advantage if they were to be the owner of AbujaSolar.com as they will most likely land on their website. People tend to click on websites that has their search queries.

Embedding a cropped version of this image in the body of the mail will make it sound convincing since they would believe Google more than they will believe you.
Good day Crazeworld. Please can you send the sample of the follow up letter that captured population searching for keywords to bsoseni70@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
2sexycom:
lol... what section of flippa are you viewing? Certainly the starter site without traffic. The emphasis is traffic bro.

One of my sister (not biological but same state) reached out to me a week ago and showed me impressive adsense stats. She makes $1000 a month from a 6 months old website and was about to sell it but we had told her to make it 1year or one year plus before flipping it in order to command the kind of money she wants. How much does she wants? $35,000

But these kind of sites require lots of work.
Wow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Epik Payment updates
I just got paid, after I wrote to Rob again today via mail and namepros, which he replied that my account isn't verified.

I was surprised, because I have never heard of Epik verification,and this wasn't my ist time of selling through his platform.

I followed the link for verification and did the verification, it was acknowledged by his team, and I was paid.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nna I saw a sweet two words domain from ED, but godaddy and Squadhelp is telling me that the name is not available but porkbun and other websites are saying different thing..... and I wanted to submit it to SquadHelp as unregistered name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Zubbykan007:
Nna I saw a sweet two words domain from ED, but godaddy and Squadhelp is telling me that the name is not available but porkbun and other websites are saying different thing..... and I wanted to submit it to SquadHelp as unregistered name

Submit it here let's help you check its availability grin grin grin

On a more serious note, a WHOis check would give you an accurate result about the availability status.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Promxy94:

Congrats on your sale.

I believe Rob and his team, know what they are doing concerning the late payment disbursement for btc withdrawals.

I will advise you to accept payment through wirecheck

BTC can crash a company.

The must make sure the buy at the right time .

If the need to buy, the need to buy immediately and payout immediately, probably that's what they want to do.... Is not Easy to store BTC so please instead of calling them out.. use wire transfer... Or you can wait until the load it.. I trust them to know what they are doing

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darksider131: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Porkbun

Coupon: YEAROFTHEBUN

2.90dollars on dot com domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viraloption: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you are a great Network Marketer, Call/Whatsapp 07033613783, i have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.

Note: Only Networkers!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Submit it here let's help you check its availability grin grin grin

On a more serious note, a WHOis check would give you an accurate result about the availability status.
I just checked whois, and it is free to register. .... I will buy it after changing my bank mobile number, because I just lost my phone and can't receive otp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Zubbykan007:
I just checked whois, and it is free to register. .... I will buy it after changing my bank mobile number, because I just lost my phone and can't receive otp

It happens alot. reach out to SH that whols shows it's available but it's SH says its not available.

They will resolve it instantly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Zubbykan007:
Pay via PayPal before it's too late
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Who else rely on estibot appraisal.i just checked a nice city+solar Domain and it's appraisal was less than $100.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please, how do I reply this endusers

First end-user said "I appreciate the keyword data, but I need to see how many queries there are for the domain to consider purchasing it"

Second end-user said "site history/existing traffic?

Third end-user said" if this had an existing website with links, then I would consider it, I can rank for those keywords and without the domain "

I'm a newbie, just graduated from the training
Gabson91:
hmm 3 gbege, they want stats.. I hate such buyers, na bad market dem b

First end-user said "I appreciate the keyword data, but I need to see how many queries there are for the domain to consider purchasing it"

Third end-user said" if this had an existing website with links, then I would consider it, I can rank for those keywords and without the domain "

@ideaspro @2sexycom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
For folks that encounter delay while redeeming their Masterbucks funds, always endeavor to send the details of the domain name and the amount being withdrawn to saheed@epik.com, I will personally expedite the process for you.

For sales of external domain name that are less than 60 days, kindly send a mail to Tony@epik.com to help fasttrack the escrow transaction

#Epik
#Epik Nigeria

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Going forward, we have introduced KYC verification to make the Marketplace safer for both buyer and seller. When processing your future withdrawal you might be promoted do an identity verification. Kindly proceed with the verification, it will only take less than 5 minutes of your time.

#Epik
#Epik Marketplace

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
doncafu:

hmm 3 gbege, they want stats.. I hate such buyers, na bad market dem b
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
logik29:
Who else rely on estibot appraisal.i just checked a nice city+solar Domain and it's appraisal was less than $100.

If you rely too much on estibot value, u will miss some real gems. Do a quick search of end-users for the domain. Thats what u need most ma.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
logik29:
You're the only one who relies on Estibot Appraisals. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
ollybode:

If you rely too much on estibot value, u will miss some real gems. Do a quick search of end-users for the domain. Thats what u need most ma.
No ma am, na guy jor. �

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
bologzy:

Good day Crazeworld. Please can you send the sample of the follow up letter that captured population searching for keywords to bsoseni70@gmail.com. Thank you.
Go to page 1018, sales letter has been compiled there. Make your choice from there and edit to your desire. Don't just copy and paste cos some of it might have been flagged for spam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
justmykel:

Sorry to draw you back boss.. Was this domain a GEO one?

Yes.. It's a Geo Domain but the City is concealed out of sight.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darksider131: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Do you guyz use your real picture on DAN?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Darksider131:
Do you guyz use your real picture on DAN?
U don't need a picture b4 u sell , best advice don't put a picture use something else

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darksider131: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
AYORICH:

U don't need a picture b4 u sell , best advice don't put a picture use something else
ok thank you

Just my profile picture is showing PRIVATE SELLER
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
logik29:

Using estibot is like acknowledging opinions from the man at the bustop

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reality11:

Just wait for some time

Finally, I successfully change the nameserver.Thank you .

But at sedo parking sites, in front of my domain, I saw uniques=3,
What does it mean? Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
I have a two short words domain for sale, godaddy ratings said is value is above $2500.
Buy I am selling it for $500. Can anyone help me facilitate the sales. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
TOM208:
I have a two short words domain for sale, godaddy ratings said is value is above $2500.
Buy I am selling it for $500. Can anyone help me facilitate the sales. Thank you
$450 last?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
ikhalyfah:

$450 last?

Send me a mail lets talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.