Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521912 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
When using Archive/org (wayback machine)...

Please, what does "Saved xx times" mean?

I will appreciate your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
richkal:

grin grin grin

Let me handle the SEO, tell him to budget $250 per month. My team and I should be about to get the site to page 1 for the keyword in six to eight months.
Good bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
fergusen:

SH rejected:
Novalitan// coinviro//
Mindeur// Paidrio//
Pathive// Boostile//
Brandivist// TopBaron
ProfitClan// KannaBay

They rejected Brandivist? morons. EDIT: whoops. they have 24k results for "brand". I'm guessing they are ok with those..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
sammchuck1:

They rejected Brandivist? morons. EDIT: whoops. they have 24k results for "brand". I'm guessing they are ok with those..
Yea. Most likely. Maybe if it was submitted as a creative owned (registered) it would have been accepted.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
sammchuck1:

grin dollars.
fear catch me before o. For GEO niche, I am not sure he will pay that high. Tell him it can be done and ask him for his budget and we will take it from there. This is to allow room for negotiation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
fergusen:

Yea. Most likely. Maybe if it was submitted as a creative owned (registered) it would have been accepted.

Hmm. Someone should try his luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
2sexycom:
fear catch me before o. For GEO niche, I am not sure he will pay that high. Tell him it can be done and ask him for his budget and we will take it from there. This is to allow room for negotiation

Ok cool. I will revert by Tuesday latest. @richkal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
@2sexycom @richkal I don't think he has a budget. He's just asking for the cost.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
sammchuck1:
@2sexycom @richkal I don't think he has a budget. He's just asking for the cost.
Bro, if I want to do something like this, I will charge $1500 minimum and more if it will requires some other things, depending on what it will entail.

You have to know what he wants and with that we will know the cost to bill. that is why I asked for his budget.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
2sexycom:
Bro, if I want to do something like this, I will charge $1500 minimum and more if it will requires some other things, depending on what it will entail.

You have to know what he wants and with that we will know the cost to bill. that is why I asked for his budget.

So I should ask what he wants on the site because the website+seo part has been established already, right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TemitiTope: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please this is the third time I am asking this, anybody with the knowledge of wayback machine how it's been used.... saved xx times usefulness and other things like summary, site map, etc. Please explain if you know pls pls pls pls. More knowledge
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
TemitiTope:
Please this is the third time I am asking this, anybody with the knowledge of wayback machine how it's been used.... saved xx times usefulness and other things like summary, site map, etc. Please explain if you know pls pls pls pls. More knowledge

Play around with the site. The number of times saved is the number of times wayback machine stored a screenshot of the site in question.

Under Saved XX times between 10000BC and 2020 you will see the years and some black bars inside. U can focus on the long bars. cLICK on the year with long bar(or any bar at all) and look for days within that year that are highlighted with green/blue circles. hover over the day then click. Ideally, it should show u how the site looked at that particular point in time. If u don't understand the usefulness of Wayback Machine i can only tell u to read older pages of this thread. WM is useful for seeing the previous use of a domain in the past - thats the summary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
TemitiTope:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
@Oyeniyijk boss man, do u have money for me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
sammchuck1:

So I should ask what he wants on the site because the website+seo part has been established already, right?
If you want to build a house, your contractor will not give you price WITHOUT knowing what you want like is it bungalow or duplex you want? Do you want it roofed with slate or aluminium or stone coated?, Do you want imported tiles or locally made tiles? Do you want imported doors or locally made one?

It this these things that will determine the final cost. They will also you what is your budget for the house that you want to build.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
TemitiTope:

Way Back machine is just like looking into the past to know what a domain name had on it. Was it a website or just a domain name? was it parked or hosted?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
sammchuck1:
@Oyeniyijk boss man, do u have money for me?
baba, I need your help.
I have check your wall but can't find your number.
my number 07037322652 - WhatsApp though
I will be glad if you help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
2sexycom:
If you want to build a house, your contractor will not give you price WITHOUT knowing what you want like is it bungalow or duplex you want? Do you want it roofed with slate or aluminium or stone coated?, Do you want imported tiles or locally made tiles? Do you want imported doors or locally made one?

It this these things that will determine the final cost. They will also you what is your budget for the house that you want to build.

OK. I have asked for his requirements. I will send u a link to the most impressive site I can find under that niche. Maybe you can give me an idea of cost using the site as a blueprint.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

baba, I need your help.
I have check your wall but can't find your number.
my number 07037322652 - WhatsApp though
I will be glad if you help

check my signature, hope its not an emergency grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2020
sammchuck1:

bro you can refer him to me,at a percentage.... http://digitalsam.carrd.co
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TemitiTope: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Thanks all for the info, more wisdom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2020
fergusen:

SH rejected:
Novalitan// coinviro//
Mindeur// Paidrio//
Pathive// Boostile//
Brandivist// TopBaron//
ProfitClan// KannaBay//
Growthcy// Learnvy//
MoneyFiniti// MoneyOath//

I don't like any of them either. Nasty, ugly\ looking names.

I might submit 2 brandable names tomorrow. One is a popular Nigerian word grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2020
klexycole:
When using Archive/org (wayback machine)...

Please, what does "Saved xx times" mean?

I will appreciate your response.
That's the number of times the snapshot of a website/domain was taken by the crawl bot over the years.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 2:47am On Apr 20, 2020
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:20am On Apr 20, 2020
dailyindependentnig.com sold for 5,000 shocked

Troublemakers.org sold for 2k+ where mr icausetrouble..
grin wetin musa no go see for gate..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 6:16am On Apr 20, 2020
grandstar:

I don't like any of them either. Nasty, ugly\ looking names.

I might submit 2 brandable names tomorrow. One is a popular Nigerian word grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy
SH has tons of such nasty/ugly names in their inventory.
Check out their featured sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 6:19am On Apr 20, 2020
sammchuck1:
You should have a questionnaire that you send for him to fill , then from there you know what he wants and charge him according to his answer .

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2020
cyriletifit:

My portfolio is getting larger. I do outbound a lot. My strategy is one domain per email address per day. So if I do outbound for 5 names in a day, I use 5 email addresses. Its helps me avoid my mails landing in spam.
So does this mean you have 5 Gmail addresses you currently use for outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2020
frank417:
Biko I Want to make quidax my new wallet - exceeded my withdrawal limit on luno.
Is quidax good? I saw they scored 3.1 in review ratings on play store.
Please anyone using quidax should answer please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2020
therealMcCain:
am scared to post because of ban.

You can also filter by price from High to low or vice versa. get your keywords from there

CC
viktor88
@therealMccain, pls how did you remove your name from pending review list - make I save my one dollar as the name has been accepted elsewhere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: fursh(m), OlusegunAJ(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.