Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530247 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well...I think compound words sell more than madeup words...IMO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
logik29:
Hello,
Please what would be the best response for "we are not interested"?after outbounding to an enduser.

Since there is a possibility for the enduser to change his mind.
Beg am

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
logik29:
Hello,
Please what would be the best response for "we are not interested"?after outbounding to an enduser.

If only you knew why they said they were were not interested... That would have helped your next line of action. Was it because they already have a functional website? Price? Or it looked scammy?

You can try asking why they aren't interested. Las Las na to insult or block you.

Hi Fergusen, you know I was dead sure fergusenCarservices.com would be of great benefit to your business and that you would be Interested, since it
1. Aptly described the service you provide and Would guarantee direct type in traffic.
2. Is a geo targeted domain name and would help you stand out in Fergusen city.
3. Will help cut down ads spend.
4. Bla bla bla.

However, I respect you decision to say no to the offer. If you don't mind, I'll be very grateful if you tell me why you aren't interested.

Thank you

cheesyshocked

The attached screenshot was a response I got while trying to question a no/not interested response (though my message wasn't worded like the template above).

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
tranxo:

Beg am

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karkinase(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
tranxo:
Beg am
Baba must buy domain oo...by fire,by force grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nakedman: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello house. Please I need urgent attention. Please I sold a domain via GoDaddy Auction for $100=£82. I chose the Wire payment method and to my surprise I was sent a payment of $54 out of $100. Please what could be wrong..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
tranxo:

Beg am

grin grin i tell u. Naija too hard abeg grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nakedman:
Hello house. Please I need urgent attention. Please I sold a domain via GoDaddy Auction for $100=£82. I chose the Wire payment method and to my surprise I was sent a payment of $54 out of $100. Please what could be wrong..

For enquiries, contact auctions@godaddy.com

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
karkinase:

Baba must buy domain oo...by fire,by force grin

grin You need to see my sales letters these days. I need a sale like oxygen bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
fergusen:
If only you knew why they said they were were not interested... That would have helped your next line of action. Was it because they already have a functional website? Price? Or it looked scammy?

You can try asking why they aren't interested. Las Las na to insult or block you.

Hi Fergusen, you know I was dead sure fergusenCarservices.com would be of great benefit to your business and that you would be Interested, since it
1. Aptly described the service you provide and Would guarantee direct type in traffic.
4. Bla bla bla.

However, I respect you decision to say no to the offer. If you don't mind, I'll be very grateful if you tell me why you aren't interested.

Thank you

cheesyshocked

The attached screenshot was a response I got while trying to question a no/not interested response (though my message wasn't worded like the template above).

Good tip. It has given me some fresh ideas.
"You're a good salesman and I like that" - Have you sent him your CV for immediate employment?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
massive1019:
Well...I think compound words sell more than madeup words...IMO

I respect ur opinion but we're looking at the hard data here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nakedman:
$100 minus 20% is 80$, minus another 26$ wire transfer fee, equal to 54$ smiley smiley

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nakedman:
20% commission plus $26 wire charges. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sales alert *****
Denverhomeremodel.com:. $110 inbound, hold time; 10days to expire
Purchase: Hand reg fee.
Outbackseptic.com : $500
Purchase: $2.99 porkbun
Got an inbound offer of $100 24hours after reg, I counter with $1250, buyer counter with $500 and I accepted.

** I thank God for the sale****

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nakedman:
that's your pay. 20% commission + $26 wire transfer fee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
tranxo:

Who is Morgan Lipton?
Morgan Linton is a domainer. If you have been reading Domaining.com, you should/would come across these guys...

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
ollybode:
Sales alert *****
Got an inbound offer of $100 24hours after reg, I counter with $1250, buyer counter with $500 and I accepted.

Congrats man!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
sammchuck1:

Good tip. It has given me some fresh ideas.
"You're a good salesman and I like that" - Have you sent him your CV for immediate employment?
No mind am. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Congrats man

ollybode:
Sales alert *****

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
bologzy:

I thought realtor is trademark
Yes it is. Your risk, your call!!! grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Oya, call those guys arguing about CureVast and VastCure to argue this one too. grin grin
It's constructive criticism
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nakedman: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikhalyfah:

$100 minus 20% is 80$, minus another 26$ wire transfer fee, equal to 54$ smiley smiley
Thanks a bunch
alawi5k:
20% commission plus $26 wire charges. Congratulations!
Thanks a bunch
nkeona:
that's your pay. 20% commission + $26 wire transfer fee
Thanks a bunch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
tranxo:

Beg am
lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
fergusen:

4. Bla bla bla.

Thank you

cheesyshocked

Thank you very much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
ollybode:
Sales alert *****

congratulations, enjoy yourself bro!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
logik29:
Hello,

move on!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
sammchuck1:
Is sending money via gmail a new feature?
explain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
ollybode:
Sales alert *****

Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GregJo: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
fergusen:

Congratulations Bro. Na to dey sleep for SH now. SH making so much sense. Cool $424 for just suggesting names. I don ready 30 brandables already to suggest. angry grin

Link to the recently sold page on Squaldhelp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Keyz1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.