Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528572 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nascence: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2020

37 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
grandstar:

Your pricing was the game changer. I believe more domains would be sold if the pricing was gotten right.

Many domains would disappear if priced at $200 rather than sit on the shelf for $700. Low priced domains may be left for the inbound market.

8 doubt anyone will think twice dropping $200 for a domain.

Think again, bro. Even if you reduced the price of a domain to pittance, people may not still buy it. Miami Foot Surgeon in king isn't up to that and getting a buyer yet is... undecided

I remember sometime ago when I wanted to sell RIweddingphotographer for less than 100 bucks - even reduced it to less than 70. I never priced it up to $100 at any time, if I remember correctly. It didn't get sold all the same.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please how long does bitcoin payment take with epik.com? I intend to withdraw with bitcoin bit would like to know d duration for it to drop in my wallet.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Nice to know. That means the buyer didn't type the link rather searched through GoDaddy registrar and was directed to Afternic.. If I'm right?
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
$2999
Chai! See money.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
CornOak:

Congratulations on your sale. Please, I have a few questions:

- Were the names sold via Afternic Fast Transfer?
- Which Afternic nameservers do you use when listing your names.. Ns3 & Ns4.afternic.com?
- Tried using fast transfer even when I'm eligible without success. Could you please give am insight into this?

I appreciate your response.
1. The domain was sold on afternic but not through fast transfer. The domain is still under 60 days lock so it doesn't qualify for fast transfer
2. I did not use afternic's nameserver. Habe never used afternic nameservers before. Most of my domains are with Dan. The remaining are listed on BB, SH, BP.
3. To qualify for Afternic's fast transfer, your domain must be over 60 days and must be registered with a supporting registrar. If your domains meet the above requirements and still not listed o. Afternic fast transfer, try and delete it from afternic market place and add it back. They will send it the opt-in link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
richkal:

Iru sales ti mo maa n gbadura fun niyii. Wahala out bounding ati follow up ti poju. smiley smiley Congrats man
Toor. Left GEO domains cos I can't combine outbounding with 9-5 job. May God bless everybody with sales

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Softmojo:

If i may ask, is this the same brandable domain you requested for help in replying an inbound offer a few weeks ago?
No. Not the same. The previous owner of that is an Indian and he said he is not ready to pay more than $500. Am considering selling the name nothing less than $3000. I swear, indians are so stingy with money

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Geofavor:

YOU WON'T smiley
Even though I don't always report sales, I will post this and some more when the cash hit my account hopefully by May ending

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
U1:

10 already in four months! You na one of those serial sellers o. Even without outbounding? shocked

I go like be like you for this biz o. The work I do outbounding don taya me. I no go lie.

I'm already having white hair sef.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
U1:

10 already in four months! You na one of those serial sellers o. Even without outbounding? shocked

I go like be like you for this biz o. The work I do outbounding don taya me. I no go lie.
Boss. Don't be like me. Be like Haykay2005. He is my greatest motivation on this thread though he doesn't post again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

Ah... Area father! God dey. Hope you're stacking up those brandables. Me sef, I need to make a small budget for brandable from each sale..
Okay for the ones you would register shey.

Way to go.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
U1:

Think again, bro. Even if you reduced the price of a domain to pittance, people may not still buy it. Miami Foot Surgeon in king isn't up to that and getting a buyer yet is... undecided

I remember sometime ago when I wanted to sell RIweddingphotographer for less than 100 bucks - even reduced it to less than 70. I never priced it up to $100 at any time, if I remember correctly. It didn't get sold all the same.

When I said low price, I'm thinking between $200 and 350. Or between $250 and $350.

Pittance prices in my opinion should only be the goal after a hard negotiations. A sale is better than no sale. Even a pittance I'm thinking 100 at this point.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liftkid:
I have never had my unregistered name accepted by squadhelp. Guys what's the magic behind having 5 approved talk more of 20, 21, even 100. Someone should help me nah, make them approve my own nah biko nu
You should spend more time studying brandable articles and SH marketplace b4 resolving to submit more. Train your mind

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzedd1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sales Report

FEBRUARY
BayAreaMetalRoof - $300
Holdtime - 10 days

MARCH
DFWMetalRoof - $250
Holdtime - 8 days

APRIL
TxMetalRoofs - $200
Holdtime - 23 days

BayAreaAdvertisingAgency - $400
Holdtime - 2 days

VirginiaEmploymentLaw - $175
Holdtime - 22 days

All registered on Dynadot($7.99) and Sold via Dan

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
grandstar:

Sounds nice. I feel 's' at the end would be better. They both will command higher prices if there was an 's' at the end
Reason?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Heyzedd1:
Sales Report

FEBRUARY
BayAreaMetalRoof - $300
Holdtime - 10 days

MARCH
DFWMetalRoof - $250
Holdtime - 8 days

TxMetalRoofs - $200
Holdtime - 23 days

Holdtime - 2 days

Holdtime - 22 days

Congrats bro. More wins

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

I'm already having white hair sef.
That's why I'm using my time to study brandables, building a SH portfolio, soon I'll focus BB when i hit a steady Number of SH names. I'll continue Geos but i know with time I'll have to eventuarry deviate from it cos I'll definitely be occupied considering I'm a medical student. Hence that's why i started my preparation from right now, and it should be a gradual and effective process

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
tranxo:

Reason?

Asin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

1. The domain was sold on afternic but not through fast transfer. The domain is still under 60 days lock so it doesn't qualify for fast transfer
2. I did not use afternic's nameserver. Habe never used afternic nameservers before. Most of my domains are with Dan. The remaining are listed on BB, SH, BP.
3. To qualify for Afternic's fast transfer, your domain must be over 60 days and must be registered with a supporting registrar. If your domains meet the above requirements and still not listed o. Afternic fast transfer, try and delete it from afternic market place and add it back. They will send it the opt-in link

Thanks much nwanne. cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Heyzedd1:
Sales Report

FEBRUARY
BayAreaMetalRoof - $300
Holdtime - 10 days

MARCH
DFWMetalRoof - $250
Holdtime - 8 days

TxMetalRoofs - $200
Holdtime - 23 days

Holdtime - 2 days

Holdtime - 22 days

Omo see gunshots everywhere.

Congrats bro.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

That's why I'm using my time to study brandables, building a SH portfolio, soon I'll focus BB when i hit a steady Number of SH names. I'll continue Geos but i know with time I'll have to eventuarry deviate from it cos I'll definitely be occupied considering I'm a medical student. Hence that's why i started my preparation from right now, and it should be a gradual and effective process

Hmm.. Brandables are the way to go long term.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
April Sales

RenoCriminalAttorneys.com $350

Hold: 7 days

VirginiaBeachPestControl.com $299

Hold: 5 days

Both sold on Dan

I just feel reluctant since after the last sale(don't understand this spirit)

First month domaining smiley

Glory be to God.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
I tire
ElonMosque:

Asin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Another one grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Another one grin
grin grin reni is a Nigerian name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
frank417:
April Sales

RenoCriminalAttorneys.com $350

Hold: 7 days

VirginiaBeachPestControl.com $299

Hold: 5 days

Both sold on Dan

I just feel reluctant since after the last sale(don't understand this spirit)

First month domaining smiley

Glory be to God.
This your grace no Baba o.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
IghravweIG:

This your grace no Baba o.

Na God o. He will continue as he has started. More wins to us all. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nascence:

Study the marketplace, especially new arrivals and sold names.

Visit their blog and read up posts on best practices for acceptance.

Below are some popular keywords, prefixes and suffixes on SH that could help too.

Cura
Pura
Oak
Fifth
Ascent
Tru-
-ficient
-fluence
-hance
-vy
Ivy
Lily
Vine
Epic
Vast
Surge
-mazing
Vera
Vero
Bull
Owl
Fox
Eagle
Chimp
Panda
Bear
Flair
Forte
Nexa
-lytic
Fin
Acumen
Rare
Casa
Zen
Pure
Cure
Dwell
Nord
Nu
Quest
Learn
Know
Sip
Sprout
-spire
Sage
-spiring
-ful
-fully
Peak
Dura
Zenith
Ever
-ive
Bloom
Boom
Blossom
Thrive
Avrio
Swift
etc etc.

I wish you, me and everyone else success.

Got this less than 30 mins from list Sh names..

Flick
pace
zap
swift
forte
bold
ryde
ride
pay
bank
max
pot
canna
cana
leaf
hemp
vine
tree
fast
buds
hive
hubs
net
med
medi
hat
drive
vibe
violet
love
lapse
lap
lite
oak
stud
study
tutor
comet
vast
learn
bloom
boom
peak
bolt
bot
nut
falcon
tap
sure
bet
smart
panda
hype
owl
bee
fox
wolf
tiger
bunny
eagle
uni
boost
crypto
coin
big
rise
vest
viva
beast
skill
feast
fest
best
quick
mega
instant
focus
ignite
hue
code
good
vintage
up
volt
vault
point
nexa
pivot
porch
trend
trendy
pure
gator
pivot
apex

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
People are vexing with sales report
See hotie hotie
Oyaaaaaaa

Congrats to the recent sellers

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Another one grin
Mad oh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I submitted a name as unregistered name, it got accepted. But it was SH glitch that says it was available, the domain was actually Registered in 2018.
So nothing u can do about it if it gets Registered
Thank you. The name has gone live now. It took less than 24 hours and I was able to get more information about their rules from their website. Thanks once again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.