Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531379 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 6:17pm On May 03, 2020
tranxo:

Can't a business become number one in a city without using the city's Geo domain?

And as a business man, you only need to put ENOUGH arsenal at work, not necessarily ALL arsenal.

Eg. you that is outbounding, if only email cold calling brings you sales, why bother with dingtone and other alternative ways of out bounding?

Bottom line, SEO guys are not your enemy. They are applying the same lean business strategies just like you.
Please What are the other cheaper and better ways other than the Geo route?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2020
Ibrixy:

Please What are the other cheaper and better ways other than the Geo route?
Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2020
crudedude:

Are you sure you're a newbie?
grin
If I hear.. This one na newbie pro max

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
tranxo:

Wow! Missed call. Sorry o.
Lol. I no call u bro so no missed call
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2020
justmykel:

grin

grin grin

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JuicyProstitute: 6:51pm On May 03, 2020
schullten:

No charges for listing.
But you pay commission form a sold domain name.
You have to use there NS for your domain name to be visible on there market place.

ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2020
mobiss:

Per year.
CornOak:

Yearly.
Thanks for the response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2020
Julius209:
boss, how do I locate ''insert variable icon'' in the gmail?

After uploading a CSV file containing lead info, you will notice a clickable text with those words below the message composition area - around where you'll usually find the "Send" button.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
tranxo:

Sorry, I don't understand your question.
I meant is there a relatively cheaper way for an end-user to optimize his business for the long-term other than using a Geo domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2020
U1:

After uploading a CSV file containing lead info, you will notice a clickable text with those words below the message composition area - around where you'll usually find the "Send" button.
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2020
Ibrixy:

I meant is there a relatively cheaper way for an end-user to optimize his business for the long-term other than using a Geo domain?
CHEAP, is relative.

And the answer to your question can make up 20 volumes of one book.

Google search will yield thousands of answers for you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DemonMonkey7(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2020
eaddyboy:

Namecheap TLDMAPR20
I have sent you a pm bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
justmykel:

grin
ElonMosque:

Newbie get level.

Brotherly grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2020
@richkal
Boss am still waiting for your reply...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by importnobl: 12:05am On May 04, 2020
Guys, I got georgiacardealers/com is there any hope for it at all? shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2020
importnobl:

Seen worse sell for 400. God dey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2020
importnobl:

I think it's cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:54am On May 04, 2020
DeNoble001:
I think SEDO charges for listing not sure tho...
Can someone confirm this??

The don't charge.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 2:32am On May 04, 2020
I have done the transfer of my sold domain since three days ago from Epik but Afternic is still saying transfer in progress.

Does it take this long? Anyone to contact on Afternic to hasten the transfer? I want to report my sales jhor[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:18am On May 04, 2020
chinwong:
I have done the transfer of my sold domain since three days ago from Epik but Afternic is still saying transfer in progress.

Does it take this long? Anyone to contact on Afternic to hasten the transfer? I want to report my sales jhor[color=#006600][/color]

It takes like 8dayd

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 4:53am On May 04, 2020
Still following grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:58am On May 04, 2020
U1:

Nice tutorial! Wished I saw this when I was trying to figure out how to do this over a week ago.

What I also read or learned during the process are:

1. You can only send 50 emails per merge (maybe for the free version only), although you can do more than one merge.

2. It's not compulsory to include a name in your template (message). Simply leave a space between the "Hello" and "," and let the cursor be by the side of the comma. Then click "Insert Variable," or similar, below the message box and select the heading/title of the column where you have names of contacts or businesses.

#Corrected
The free version only restrict tracking to 50 mails after enjoy the full version for 14 days. I'm not sure but you can learn more on their website.

You can send to any number of recipients (there's no restriction) but I'd advise you don't send more than necessary especially if it's a new Gmail account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On May 04, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streetsmart(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2020
Click on (add names) beneath "Pending Review", then once you're on the page, click on pending review again you'd see one drop-down list.

Just select "Rejected Names" and wait for it to load.

[i]Your "Rejected Names" are there chillaxing[/i]

You are a wicked guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2020
cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2020
Crazeworld:
The free version only restrict tracking to 50 mails after enjoy the full version for 14 days. I'm not sure but you can learn more on their website.

You can send to any number of recipients (there's no restriction) but I'd advise you don't send more than necessary especially if it's a new Gmail account.

No, I am not sure you are correct about that. I found out you can track 200 emails for free per month from my research several weeks ago. You may search something like "free streak tracking limit" on Google; you might find the information.

As for merge limit, you may visit here: blog dot streak dot com/streak-brings-mail-merge-to-gmail-34a060a608ce?gi=5ad67e27ef20 (replace the dot with .) to learn more.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
DemonMonkey7:
I have sent you a pm bro
Replied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cobby14(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2020
I submitted a name without coin after receiving same message
yemight2776:
Received this message today and I can submit content without a coin, is that possible gurus.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2020
U1:

No, I am not sure you are correct about that. I found out you can track 200 emails for free per month from my research several weeks ago. You may search something like "free streak tracking limit" on Google; you might find the information.

As for merge limit, you may visit here: blog dot streak dot com/streak-brings-mail-merge-to-gmail-34a060a608ce?gi=5ad67e27ef20 (replace the dot with .) to learn more.
Yes, you're right about the 200 mailtrack per month. That's for the free version and I think it's okay.

But the 50 mail merge limit article was written in 2013, not applicable today. Just last week, I sent a merged mail to over 200 contacts using streak.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 9:30am On May 04, 2020
Please house for bodis registration how do I go about the tax settings registration??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Abdulasod, lawrenzooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.