Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530040 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2020
Sale Report......

ohioplumbingservice.com
Dan
$300
Porkbun
Outbound......follow up
2 months plus.....holding time

Buyer keep reading and clicking on the message link and went to make offer on Dan and I accepted it.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2020
Please, how many days interval should it be before sending a follow up mail to prospective buyers after sending out sales letter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2020
yemight2776:
Sale Report......

ohioplumbingservice.com
Dan
$300
Porkbun
Outbound......follow up

Buyer keep reading and clicking on the message link and went to make offer on Dan and I accepted it.
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 8:04am On May 13, 2020
yemight2776:
Sale Report......

ohioplumbingservice.com
Dan
$300
Porkbun
Outbound......follow up

Congrats bro....i tap into this...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2020
Please lets stop congratulating people on sales...just simply like or share. Unless if you have a question.

It increases thread unnecessarily.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 8:26am On May 13, 2020
these questions are too subjective, to me 1 or 2 months.
mobiss:
Please, how many days interval should it be before sending a follow up mail to prospective buyers after sending out sales letter?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2020
micynute94:

Check your email content for spam words as some servers are configured not to allow email messages with certain keywords in. They would just block it for you.

It might also be that the email address is no longer in use. Sometimes, business owners deletes their old email accounts and use new ones. Na dem sabi d reason for this.. Might be because of spam or something else. Anyways, I've experienced this very well...

A new account sending limit is usually restricted to about 25 - 40 messages at first until the account starts to build trust. As time goes on, if your account has a good sending reputation, they would keep increasing the limit until it reaches a max. of 500.

Currently, some of my accounts can send up to 100 messages while others can only send about 50+ messages. If I send pass that one, the account would be blocked cos I have exceeded the sending limit.

Thanks. The account was reinstated few hours after appeal.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2020
midehill:

Yes nau... U will reply thank you for your time But anytime you might need it, kindly contact me

Regards
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2020
Jayboltz:

Boss how do you check no of clicks on Boomerang cos me never see any click once even the domain I sold by giving the user the link.
Thanks
Same question I wanted to ask.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2020
ikhalyfah:

It doesn't reflect
So how then do you see who clicks your link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2020
yemight2776:
Sale Report......

ohioplumbingservice.com
Dan
$300
Porkbun
Outbound......follow up

how do I know if buyer is clicking on the link message ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2020
Please, let's stop replying to questions that have been answered a couple times on the thread. Just ignore. They will learn to read and use google if no one pays attention. This together with no chitchat will go a long way in reducing the unnecessary increasing number of posts on this thread

Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2020
Hello friends, if you follow business threads very well you will notice a very helpful thread was closed yesterday though it has been opened. It was closed because of unnecessary comments and arguments, posting emails here on Nairaland etc. Please let’s make our points brief and straight to the point. If them close this thread it will affect me and also a lot of people. Thanks �.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2020
Julius209:
how do I know if buyer is clicking on the link message ?

You can use a tracker like bitly

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Are you outbounding to us? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin you can be the escrow, Tranxo will be the marketplace, Grandstar will handle the transfer as the bot... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2020
Sold a $4k name on afternic but it's still under 60 days lock. What's the best approach. D domain is at epik. @2sexycom

42 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2020
Hi guys,

Please, do Dan pay into Payoneer? I saw just PayPal, Bitcoin, and Bank transfer as the options.

Secondly, do they remove any charges for direct transfer to GTB accounts?

Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:34am On May 13, 2020
budosky:
Sold a $4k name on afternic but it's still under 60 days lock. What's the best approach. D domain is at epik. @2sexycom
Since it was sold on afternic, all transactions must be done through afternic.
Reply to the mail afternic sent you that the name is still under 60 days lock. Tell them the registrar and that you can do a push. If the buyer agrees for a push, then you can go ahead. If not, you will have to wait till the lock is over

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:36am On May 13, 2020
klexycole:
Hi guys,

Please, do Dan pay into Payoneer? I saw just PayPal, Bitcoin, and Bank transfer as the options.

I don't know if they pay into Payoneer. But if you use GTB for bank transfer, GT is going to deduct their transaction fee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

I don't know if they pay into Payoneer. But if you use GTB for bank transfer, GT is going to deduct their transaction fee

That $26 ish? Crazy. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Since it was sold on afternic, all transactions must be done through afternic.
Reply to the mail afternic sent you that the name is still under 60 days lock. Tell them the registrar and that you can do a push. If the buyer agrees for a push, then you can go ahead. If not, you will have to wait till the lock is over
Tnx.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2020
klexycole:
Hi guys,

1. No, they don't. Payoneer runs direct deposit ACH transfers and not wire transfer. Unless the company has a Payoneer account they transfer from which dan doesn't. Just use ur normal naira savings account to withdraw.

2. Yes, wire charges.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
budosky:
Firstly, congrats on your sale. secondly, it does not matter if it is still under lock. Afternic has accounts at most registrars and I think they would have one at Epik cos Epik has been around for quite a while, unlike Porkbun.

They will request that you push the domain name to their epik account and that will settle it. Just go eat better isi ewu and drink beer... grin

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:39pm On May 13, 2020
CornOak:

That $26 ish? Crazy. Thank you.
Its depends on the amount been paid into your account. $26 is the fixed price for afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2020
budosky:

1. No, they don't. Payoneer runs direct deposit ACH transfers and not wire transfer. Unless the company has a Payoneer account they transfer from which dan doesn't. Just use ur normal naira savings account to withdraw.

2. Yes, wire charges.

Thanks for your response. I will probably receive through crypto then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2020
kurt09:
Not interested. UNSUBSCRIBE!
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin i almost spilled my drink... bros, u don scatter my ribs... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Its depends on the amount been paid into your account. $26 is the fixed price for afternic.

Oh, thanks Trouble. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BiqSean(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2020
Pls me no see nameservers change on networksolutions fa, as the site no dy display all d contents, i don try change screen rotation self, e stil no display everythng finish. i don change browser too.
pls who don experience am b4?

i dy use chrome + glo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Actonsmith: 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
Is this still working ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 1:48pm On May 13, 2020
BiqSean:
Pls me no see nameservers change on networksolutions fa, as the site no dy display all d contents, i don try change screen rotation self, e stil no display everythng finish. i don change browser too.
pls who don experience am b4?

i dy use chrome + glo
Guess you are using a phone.
Change your view to desktop view.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2020
What type of registrar is NetSol? To open account sef they are not allowing me

Modified: found my way in

Chai, buying domain at netsol is starting to turn to another wahala, just because of promo cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BiqSean(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2020
schullten:
Guess you are using a phone. Change your view to desktop view.
Oh Ok.. Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.