Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530429 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2020
emmyang:
Hello everyone, please those conversant with Epik, help me out here. I just got a msg at 3.45 this afternoon of domain sale. They said I'd get another msg on process to follow cos i'd nid to transfer from porkbun. Thing is I've been waiting for more than an hour now, no msg. So pls do i just go ahead and transfer to my epik account?This is my first sale, so no experience. Pls help o. Thanks in anticipation.
Congrat. If the domain is up to 60 days you can transfer it to your epik account, and if it is not up to 60days you contact epik Nigeria on facebook they will help you process it. Thanks
Note.. If you go for transfer epik will charge you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
Sure, I put the domain link there and I know when buyer read or click through that.
midehill:

Do u normally put link when u r outbounding, i taught that will make the message be like spam... Kindly share your view...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I've decided not to use them. They are not even accepting my cards nor PayPal

To buy domain there na world war...hate using that site
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2020
fasa199:

Contact tony@epik.com with the domain name and the sellers email. He will take it up from there.
Ok thanks, I'll try that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2020
johnoj24:

Congrat. If the domain is up to 60 days you can transfer it to your epik account, and if it is not up to 60days you contact epik Nigeria on facebook they will help you process it. Thanks
Note.. If you go for transfer epik will charge you.
Ok thanks a lot. It's over 60 days, yeah am aware of the charge. I even forgot we had epik rep here. But thanks a lot man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2020
Please does anyone here have an idea of what could be responsible for this message, "You have reached a limit for sending mail. Your message was not sent" in Gmail?

I got it while trying to send bulk emails (58) using Streak's mail merge feature. I started receiving failure delivery notifications as soon as the mails start sending.

Initially, I got "message blocked" for no reason at all - for like the first nine emails. Then comes the "You have reached a limit for sending mail. Your message was not sent" message.

I don't understand this because I rarely send up to 100 emails per day - learnt the daily quota is 500. I sent 70 yesterday and none today before trying to do the mail merge.

What could have gone wrong, please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 6:40pm On May 13, 2020
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot
Hold time: 8 month
S/venue: Dan
Price: $100 BIN (Follow up)

I registered this name after I sold SpringfieldAdAgency.com and PeoriaAdAgency.com in Two days.

This name Got sold the same day I welcome my First Child but Unfortunately I Lost the Mother 3hours Later... But all the same Alhadulillahi.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

I registered this name after I sold SpringfieldAdAgency.com and PeoriaAdAgency.com in Two days.

This name Got sold the same day I welcome my First Child but Unfortunately I Lost the Mother 3hours Later... But all the same Alhadulillahi.
Accept my condolences...It is well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
U1:
Please does anyone here have an idea of what could be responsible for this message, "You have reached a limit for sending mail. Your message was not sent" in Gmail?

I got it while trying to send bulk emails (58) using Streak's mail merge feature. I started receiving failure delivery notifications as soon as the mails start sending.

Initially, I got "message blocked" for no reason at all - for like the first nine emails. Then comes the "You have reached a limit for sending mail. Your message was not sent" message.

I don't understand this because I rarely send up to 100 emails per day - learnt the daily quota is 500. I sent 70 yesterday and none today before trying to do the mail merge.

What could have gone wrong, please?

Although the daily quota is 500, your account is yet to reach that level.

Based on your info, it means at the moment, you can only send about 40 messages or there about.

You should also take note of the time you do your outbound.

Let's say you have a daily sending limit of 40 messages and you outbound to 35 leads around 12 pm today.

You can only send 5 more messages until 12 pm the next day or you will get the error message that you've exceeded the daily limit.

In some cases, you would get a message from Google that your account has been blocked .

Not to worry though as your sending limit will keep increasing with time, as far as your sending reputation is okay, until it reaches the max sending limit (500).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Mahn, I don't know if I'm to congratulate you or say sorry for your loss.. Alhadulillahi all the same..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:00pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Accept my condolence. Stay strong bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

My condolence

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Accept my sympathy. That's sad, stay strong. Congratulations for your sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

oh God, accept my condolence bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

May Allah forgive all her short comings

And congrats for the sales

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Subhanallahi. May Allah accept her as Shaheedah. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Stay Strong bro

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2020
Pls how do you guys search on Expireddomains site Is it based on Alexa ranking and BL or Dropped date.?

I tried searching by Alexa ranking, unfortunately, all the domains are registered.

I will appreciate if someone will give me a tip, it mustn't be on expired domain onl
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

congrats on your sale sir, and my condolences on your loss....you'll see that boys will leave music lessons and vacation rentals now for adgency ....just watch grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2020
Electricboy:

..you'll see that boys will leave music lessons and vacation rentals now for adgency ....just watch grin grin
Ain't we advised to follow the trend? smiley

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BeerParlour: 8:12pm On May 13, 2020
fk001:
[s]Pls how do you guys search on Expireddomains site Is it based on Alexa ranking and BL or Dropped date.?

I tried searching by Alexa ranking, unfortunately, all the domains are registered.

I will appreciate if someone will give me a tip, it mustn't be on expired domain onl[/s]

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:13pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=BeerParlour post=89515224][/quote]

grin this your moniker na die

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
My Condolence
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Sorry dear, the child will become great and Will be a source of joy to you in Jesus mighty name (amen)

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

۝وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ۝ الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ۝ أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ۝
[سورة البقرة][155-157]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:41pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Sorry bro. Please be strong. May God be with you and the child
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 8:49pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Stay Strong Bro! May Allah be with you and the Baby.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2020
budosky:

Thanks. Me no dey drink o. Only water grin

Lol. I don't drink either. Just soft drinks here and there. I don't smoke too but I will support the legalization of Marijuana

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

May Allah give you the fortitude to bear the unbearable loss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 8:54pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Inna lilah wa ina ilehi rojihun.
Allahumo igfirilaha warhamuha.

Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2020
yemight2776:
I used mailtrack.
Bro I downloaded the app but its not revealing if my link were clicked?

How u do your own

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 8:54pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Accept my condolences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: golamike and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.