Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530023 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2020
massive1019:
Please lets stop congratulating people on sales...just simply like or share. Unless if you have a question.

It increases thread unnecessarily.

I don't agree with this.

What has kept this thread going are these testimonies. People are actually making money online here and have proof. The testimonies are the livewire of this thread.

There are so many threads out there that die out because no one is making money. This is probably the best make money online thread there is today on Nairaland with many of the participants are either making a full-time income from it (some have even added other online ventures), some part-time income and others. some nice trickles once in a blue moon.

If a newbie makes $150 from the sale of a domain, that may be the largest amount of cash he has ever seen. For others, it guarantees good feeding for the month for self and family. Someone just made a sale of $4,000. I was over the moon. That's probably the largest announced sale here! I might be wrong though as I was away for a long time.

Hope is all some have. By removing congrats from the thread, it kills hope. A testimony awakens that hope or adds rocket fuel to it and its that excitement they are expressing. Let's keep hope alive

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot
Hold time: 8 month
S/venue: Dan
Price: $100 BIN (Follow up)

I registered this name after I sold SpringfieldAdAgency.com and PeoriaAdAgency.com in Two days.

This name Got sold the same day I welcome my First Child but Unfortunately I Lost the Mother 3hours Later... But all the same Alhadulillahi.

Oh God... I am so sorry bro. Stay strong. God will see you Tru.

May your child grow to become a greater influence in your life.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

I registered this name after I sold SpringfieldAdAgency.com and PeoriaAdAgency.com in Two days.

This name Got sold the same day I welcome my First Child but Unfortunately I Lost the Mother 3hours Later... But all the same Alhadulillahi.

I really feel for you sir. The experience is really bitter and unpleasant. I pray Allah make the baby a source of joy for you and grant the mother al-jannah firdous.

Stay strong brother. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

My condolences

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2020
massive1019:
Please lets stop congratulating people on sales...just simply like or share. Unless if you have a question.

It increases thread unnecessarily.
grin where is this guy from?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 9:04pm On May 13, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Ain't we advised to follow the trend? smiley

Is there anything like trend in Geo domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

My condolence bro. Stay strong!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
2sexycom:

Lol. I don't drink either. Just soft drinks here and there. I don't smoke too but I will support the legalization of Marijuana

Is your being sober the secret to your domaining superpowers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2020
Reality11:

me I'm sticking to my ogas' advice oo wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2020
Reality11:

My first sale was clue from a reported sale here, so yes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

inaa Lilah, wa Inna ilaei raajiun. May all her shortcomings be forgiven.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:20pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

You're already a strong man bro. Accept our my humble condolences..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
sammchuck1:

Is your being sober the secret to your domaining superpowers?
jamb question. Who go give me expo? �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:

May Allah forgive your bereaved and reward you for your patience - Ameen
Congrat for your sale.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 9:30pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

sorry for your loss. May God comfort you at this time. Also congrats to you on your first child's birth

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2020
micynute94:

Although the daily quota is 500, your account is yet to reach that level.

Based on your info, it means at the moment, you can only send about 40 messages or there about.

You should also take note of the time you do your outbound.

Let's say you have a daily sending limit of 40 messages and you outbound to 35 leads around 12 pm today.

You can only send 5 more messages until 12 pm the next day or you will get the error message that you've exceeded the daily limit.

In some cases, you would get a message from Google that your account has been blocked .

Not to worry though as your sending limit will keep increasing with time, as far as your sending reputation is okay, until it reaches the max sending limit (500).

Thanks for the explanation, bro. I appreciate it.

It's strange, though. This is an email address I have been using since last year. Something like this has never happened before. The more reason I am suspecting the Streak merge feature - I only started using it recently.

The funny thing was that I cancelled this particular merge after 19 mails have been attempted and consecutive failed delivery notifications have been received. I had not sent up to 40 yet.

I would have just stuck to my personalised Zoho address and avoided this headache. Just had to stop using that when I heard that most messages might be ending in spam folders with that.

Fear come dey catch me small to use the Gmail address again. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2020
grandstar:

I don't agree with this.

What has kept this thread going are these testimonies. People are actually making money online here and have proof. The testimonies are the livewire of this thread.

There are so many threads out there that die out because no one is making money. This is probably the best make money online thread there is today on Nairaland with many of the participants are either making a full-time income from it (some have even added other online ventures), some part-time income and others. some nice trickles once in a blue moon.

If a newbie makes $150 from the sale of a domain, that may be the largest amount of cash he has ever seen. For others, it guarantees good feeding for the month for self and family. Someone just made a sale of $4,000. I was over the moon. That's probably the largest announced sale here! I might be wrong though as I was away for a long time.

Hope is all some have. By removing congrats from the thread, it kills hope. A testimony awakens that hope or adds rocket fuel to it and its that excitement they are expressing. Let's keep hope alive

I agree with you bro... Tenks for voicing out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Hm, what a bitter-sweet story.

Congrats on the sale and birth of your first child. May God grant rest to the departed and comfort those she left behind.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2020
Guys , Guys, Guys and Ladies (We have a few here), please read up about Bob Parson.

Who is Bob Parson? He is the founder of Godaddy and the 315th richest man in the world (Click to find his net worth)

He worked for his money as his parents were problem gamblers.

It is good to know about the titans of our industry as that can motivate many here.

By the way, Godaddy has revenues of $792m in the 1st quarter of 2020 (That is the first 3 months of the year) and net profit on that of $43m. Bob Parson owns 28% of Godaddy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Parsons

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2020
2sexycom:

Lol. I don't drink either. Just soft drinks here and there. I don't smoke too but I will support the legalization of Marijuana
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2020
Sorry for your loss!
ab2care:

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2020
I've had 6 "adagency" domains since October last year and yet no single interest despite massive outbounding and follow ups. What would sell would sell. May the odds continue to be in our favour �

ikhalyfah:

Ain't we advised to follow the trend? smiley

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2020
makaecoman:
I've had 6 "adagency" domains since October last year and yet no single interest despite massive outbounding and follow ups. What would sell would sell. May the odds continue to be in our favour �

same here mine is 3 9months old
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2020
makaecoman:

LOL have two myself, yet unsold
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2020
budosky:

۝وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ۝ الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ۝ أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ۝
[سورة البقرة][155-157]
Y sheikh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Innalillahi wa innaiaihi rajiuun,Indeed to him we belong and unto him is our return may Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant Aljanna.To your child may He guide and protect him.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2020
grandstar:
Guys , Guys, Guys and Ladies (We have a few here), please read up about Bob Parson.

Who is Bob Parson? He is the founder of Godaddy and the 315th richest man in the world (Click to find his net worth)

He worked for his money as his parents were problem gamblers.

It is good to know about the titans of our industry as that can motivate many here.

By the way, Godaddy has revenues of $792m in the 1st quarter of 2020 (That is the first 3 months of the year) and net profit on that of $43m. Bob Parson owns 28% of Godaddy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Parsons

Wow thanks for sharing

Lets keep moving
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:21pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

God is your strength Brother

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2020
luckyjojo:
Please can you recommend a website developer for me. I want to get one for my domain portfolio.
Advice will be appreciated
Thanks
I can help you with your website, quote me if you are interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

Sorry for your lost, may Almighty God give you the fortitude to bear the lost.........God be with you and your baby....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2020
ab2care:
SALES ALERT

BeaumontAdAgency// king
Handreg at Dynadot

may God be with you and the kid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.