Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531000 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2020
This morning I wanted submitting a particular unregistered name I came up with some weeks back along with others only to find out it had already been submitted by another and was approved and is now live on SH. I chuckled to myself, at least I'm getting there cheesy

The name is Ellury /King

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2020
IdeasPro:

@the bolded, great pal. Not all mistakes make us grow. Avoid mistakes at all cost. This is why we read books, have mentors and coaches, learn from others, have on-the-job training, etc. For a guy who has just sold a domain name for the first time won't want to make a mistake of fund cannot be reached because of blah blah blah.

Thanks for the guide for the guy. It will help him without making mistakes!
Mistake is good. It makes you understand what works and what doesn't

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2020
gentlewind:
After outbound to 130 end user, I was able to he one reply
One thing in this stuff is the ability to avoid names that were previously registered and pitched to end users by domainers who happen not to make a sale.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2020
slimjosh43:

Sorry I've not been online today. I'd get back to you soon. No vex boss
ok boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2020
tosan200:

IdeasPro:

@ Not all mistakes make us grow. Avoid mistakes at all cost. !

There's nothing good about mistakes. Yes, its a lesson but there are some mistakes that renders people useless. I can testify to mistake that i didn't recover for over 5 years.

Avoid at all cost. Don't venture on something you don't know the ins and out.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
tosan200:

I agree with you 100 percent but not when you're the victim!

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2020
pwetie:

One thing in this stuff is the ability to avoid names that were previously registered and pitched to end users by domainers who happen not to make a sale.
as if you are reading my mind presently! I just picked a domain hoping to sell to a very big China company that are using the singular for $$$$. The singular was just created 7yr ago while the plural has been for 18yr with only one drop. I listed the domain only to discovered it's was listed since 2017 for $280 on Dan. I was disappointed for not knowing that before, I only check afternic for it's listing possibility and it's wasn't, but fail to check on Dan. Anyway anything can happen, have contacted the company and the name got 9 visit already!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
as if you are reading my mind presently! I just picked a domain hoping to sell to a very big China company that are using the singular for $$$$. The singular was just created 7yr ago while the plural has been for 18yr with only one drop. I listed the domain only to discovered it's was listed since 2017 for $280 on Dan. I was disappointed for not knowing that before, I only check afternic for it's listing possibility and it's wasn't, but fail to check on Dan. Anyway anything can happen, have contacted the company and the name got 9 visit already!
In domaining, surprises can happen. If before the renewal is due, an event that will trigger your domain keyword happens, you may sell it. That is how "corona" keyword became the hot cake by late last year till now.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2020
For .IO investors I will drop 5 super available names for instant regs soon.
#PreAwareness

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2020
erjo:
help a brother,

what kind of email do I need to open hunter.io Account? they are saying I can't use normal we email like Gmail or outlook.....

if you have any domain registered on epik go and do email forwarding to your gmail.

You can use it to register in Hunter

Sorry for the late reply.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2020
I swear I love this family of Resilient Husslers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Someone may report.

God when?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2020
pwetie:

Sold a name that was previously registered by a Domainer after 3hrs of listing. We have seen reported sales here that former owners dropped.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2020
pls all the boss in the houx, how can I possibly reply this end user

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Newbie’s Corner – Domain Name Hacking and Selling System Using The Footprints Method

There are a lot of newbies and beginners who are hoping to sell a domain name. First of all, research, read and study domaining as if you’re preparing for a professional exam. If possible, take down notes which you can refer to later.

Secondly, sign up with well-known but free domain name forums and blogs like Namepros.com, DNGeek.com, Nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online, etc. Become voracious and omnivorous in reading domain business information.

Thirdly, look out for trends especially tech, startups, artificial intelligence, analytics, etc. You can set up Google Alerts for daily dose of information on this. It helps to catch up especially in the area of coming up with brandable domain names as an early bird.

Lastly and the big one, create an excel spreadsheet of: S/N, Domain sold by others, Keyword in domain, Price sold, etc and use it to evaluate the type of domain name to register and sell. You can comb namepros.com domain sold section or this thread from page one. Avoid keyword that are not evergreen.

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
IdeasPro:

In domaining, surprises can happen. If before the renewal is due, an event that will trigger your domain keyword happens, you may sell it. That is how "corona" keyword became the hot cake by late last year till now.
thanks! it's a product name in oil and gas.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2020
someone might find this hint by SH useful smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Negotiation:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2020
Negotiation complete:

I became tired of the guy. My brother just said I should accept.

... Waiting for his payment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2020
fuwaski:

Bro, proton vpn refused to install in my pc. It kept saying that it can't install in x86 amd other windows like that. Is there any other one u can recommend for me to use that is free too

Am sorry, i only know about Proton. Others may suggest other good ones and sorry this came late.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
schullten:
Negotiation complete:

Congrats. No free lunch. We've to work for our money!

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2020
makaecoman:
Dot com domains are now $6.99 on Dynadot.
Promo code- COMREG20

Doesn't seem to work.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2020
schullten:
Negotiation complete:

What platform is this?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2020
If you use email scrapper and needs to get rid of Duplicate mail, use this tools.dynamicdrive // king i love you /listscrubber/

Remove the I love you and close the Gap.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
@house.
i bought a geodomain 4rm porkbun last mnth.
i listed on epik sucesfully, bt nt on dan. i decided 2 check for it via d URL an saw its dan landing page with 4x d price i quoted on epik and own by one Domain Nerdz.
Pls can any1 analyze dis 4me.
gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
IdeasPro:
Newbie’s Corner – Domain Name Hacking and Selling System Using The Footprints Method

There are a lot of newbies and beginners who are hoping to sell a domain name. First of all, research, read and study domaining as if you’re preparing for a professional exam. If possible, take down notes which you can refer to later.

Secondly, sign up with well-known but free domain name forums and blogs like Namepros.com, DNGeek.com, Nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online, etc. Become voracious and omnivorous in reading domain business information.

Thirdly, look out for trends especially tech, startups, artificial intelligence, analytics, etc. You can set up Google Alerts for daily dose of information on this. It helps to catch up especially in the area of coming up with brandable domain names as an early bird.

Lastly and the big one, create an excel spreadsheet of: S/N, Domain sold by others, Keyword in domain, Price sold, etc and use it to evaluate the type of domain name to register and sell. You can comb namepros.com domain sold section or this thread from page one. Avoid keyword that are not evergreen.
This is the complete reported sales on NP. Anyone can start from 2005
https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-88.
I do see some names that will be selling like $10,000 and you will be wondering what can they do with this but I notice most of them are either one word dictionary domain or two words dictionary domain.
I will salute Federer for his huge sales.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2020
So someone here sold a name voiceplug/king for $250. Came across the name and was listed for $1,888, guess it was a domainer that bought it from him.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2020
halogate:
@house.
i bought a geodomain 4rm porkbun last mnth.
i listed on epik sucesfully, bt nt on dan. i decided 2 check for it via d URL an saw its dan landing page with 4x d price i quoted on epik and own by one Domain Nerdz.
Pls can any1 analyze dis 4me.
gracias
He is the previous owner of the domain. And the ns is still pointed to Dan, list it on Dan an chat support to list into your portfolio simple.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SuleimanKano(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2020
IdeasPro:

@the bolded, great pal. Not all mistakes make us grow. Avoid mistakes at all cost. This is why we read books, have mentors and coaches, learn from others, have on-the-job training, etc. For a guy who has just sold a domain name for the first time won't want to make a mistake of fund cannot be reached because of blah blah blah.

Thanks for the guide for the guy. It will help him without making mistakes!
insightful nugget. Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2020
How did you pay for dingtone?

I couldn't pay with PayPal,UBA and first bank card. In fact uba even charge me twice for it and I wasn't successful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2020
James39:
if you have any domain registered on epik go and do email forwarding to your gmail.

You can use it to register in Hunter

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks bro... Can't I use a domain registered on dynadot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, fursh(m), chicfarmer, Mkin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.