Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:39 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3479453 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SuleimanKano(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Tell him to mistakenly input another person's Bitcoin address. I believe he will grow faster grin
Lolz. Funny you Boss grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hi
clintonmarketer:
Hey Guys, I just sold my first domain.
SteeleCreekHomes.com
Price:$300, first offer was $250.
marketplace: DAN
Hold 6 hours. it was registered and sold today.
Picked from ED.
it has been there for over 30days.
Practically with almost no end users, very few, but I had a gut feeling and it's my 7th domain lol.

Thank God and you guys.
nice one congrats!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Which is best for Services... Singular or Plural?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
* BUYING &SELLING *

If you have paypal funds,cashapp,Zellepay,gift cards,neteller and if you want to buy you can ask if we have it avaliable

https:///2348085429186

⭕paypal FUNDS

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN & ETHEREUM

⭕ CASHAPP FUNDS

⭕ZELLEPAY

⭕ EBAY GIFT CARDS , ITUNES CARD ,AMAZON CARD ,VANILLA CARD ,STEAM WALLET ,AMEX CARD ,ONE VANILLA ,GOOGLE PLAY STORE

⭕ VENMO & PERFECT MONEY

WHATSAPP OR CALL https:///2348085429186
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
ewizard1:
Which is best for Services... Singular or Plural?
I will go for plural

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
clintonmarketer:
SteeleCreekHomes.com
Picked from ED.
Practically with almost no end users, very few, but I had a gut feeling and it's my 7th domain lol.

Thank God and you guys.

Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
My first ever sales report coming shortly.
Thank you Jesus!
grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
clintonmarketer:
SteeleCreekHomes.com
Picked from ED.

Thank God and you guys.
Congrats man. Post like this refuel my go-spirit! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
what does it mean for your domain name to be shortlisted by potential buyers on SH?

I have one abandoned domain name there and i have not logged in there for long while. So minutes ago, I check and noticed 2 things

1: The domain name had received enough votes to be searchable and with this, I discovered that the views on the domain name had increased.

2. In the Shortlists column, I see 4. Initially, I thought it was the number of domains I have listed but I know it is just one domain name that I have there and therefore that is not possible. So, curiously, i hovered my mouse point on the small "i" icon in the "Total Shortlists" column and right there I found that it means the number of times potential buyers shortlisted the domain name...

Question: What does it mean for a potential buyer to shortlist your domain name? Any Squad Help expert here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
One end user has this question. Please does he mean the year this domain was first registered? or the date i reregistered the domain?

NB. According to domaintools this domain is over 11yrs old and has dropped only twice since then.

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
clintonmarketer:
SteeleCreekHomes.com
Picked from ED.

Thank God and you guys.

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Crazeworld:
Congratulations.
Xammax, here is an answer to your first question, that's if push option doesn't work.
Pls does it mean if push option is available, the money will be paid immediately?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2020
DNSPro:
what does it mean for your domain name to be shortlisted by potential buyers on SH?

I have one abandoned domain name there and i have not logged in there for long while. So minutes ago, I check and noticed 2 things

1: The domain name had received enough votes to be searchable and with this, I discovered that the views on the domain name had increased.

2. In the Shortlists column, I see 4. Initially, I thought it was the number of domains I have listed but I know it is just one domain name that I have there and therefore that is not possible. So, curiously, i hovered my mouse point on the small "i" icon in the "Total Shortlists" column and right there I found that it means the number of times potential buyers shortlisted the domain name...

Question: What does it mean for a potential buyer to shortlist your domain name? Any Squad Help expert here?

Earlier Response to a similar question

You have been answered. Truth is you don't need those stats. Names have sold that had no shortlist, while some have 200 shortlist yet to be sold.

It's like going on jumia to shop for shoes, you add to your cart anyone that catches your fancy, thats shortlisting

You will then look at your cart & have a second look, ask friends to check them out & finally make a choice. That's a sale

You can also do the above because you are just window shopping

You can also make final choice but don't go ahead to buy or you to set a target to save money to buy it in 6months

Do you get the drift now

SH has also said that "Strong Buyer Interest" is much more important than the number of shortlist

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Softmojo:
One end user has this question. Please does he mean the year this domain was first registered? or the date i reregistered the domain?

NB. According to domaintools this domain is over 11yrs old and has dropped only twice since then.

If he checks WHOIS will he see 11yrs?

The answer will tell you the year of the domain or ask him to clarify further

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Hello please if you using any email verifier, does it verify company emails? I found tools(dot)verifyemailaddress(dot)io/ but seems verify only web emails not info@companyname.com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2020
xammax:

Lemme share this, as it will help other beginners like me.

To find the the head of the business(owner,president,director, ceo, etc) follow this:

Method 1:

1. Go to the about us page, try to read what they wrote there slowly, they sometimes say the founder/owner of the business.

2. If you find the name of the owner or anyone of high position, go on Google and type the "owner's name + the company's name + LinkedIn" ( Eg John Mendes, Jacksonville deck builders LinkedIn).

Click on the result, when the person's LinkedIn profile comes up in search results

When on the person's profile, use a LinkedIn email scraper to find the person's email.

Method 2:

1. If you can't find the owner's email or anyone of authority. Just go to google and type the company's name plus the word LinkedIn(Eg, Jacksonville deck builders linkedin)

2. When on the company's page, scroll down and check their employees. Find people in position of authority that can make decisions, enter their profile and use a LinkedIn email scraper to find their mail.

Method 3:

1. When on the website look for the LinkedIn social media icon( that's if they have social icons on their website) and click it, it will take you to their profile page. Use method 2 to find their email.

LinkedIn email scraper you can use

In order of importance(these are chrome extensions)

6.Signal hire (just 5 free credits, but at least you can find 5 people emails with it for free)

5. Email hunter( someone mentioned it here)

4. Snovio

3. Leadleaper

2. Adept prospector (my second best LinkedIn email scraper)

1. SalesQL(my best so far, if others can't find a profiles email, this one will find it. If it can't find one. Then you'll likely not find it with the other email scrapers I mentioned)

I use all these chrome extension together.

I hope this helps other beginners like me. Abeg I no proofread, so there might be errors.
I swear a day without this thread will be like a week or month behind everyday na vital information go they drop by real Hustlers I mean legit ones,me no see sale up to now but I am satisfied and grateful to the sacrifices of our follow bosses,Its not easy but the joy in this thread is enough for someone to be comfortable.

The hope is always alive me that one can be next and he is not in the wrong path More sales to everyone and all thanks to all that are contributing.Let's push a little bit harder it will be well by His Special Grace.

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:18am On Jun 04, 2020
E don happen, I don tell am. grin

After a sales drought of 3 weeks, e don happen.

To the guy that explained how to use ED using the "pending delete" feature and to ElonMosque for explaining when domain names dey drop, I say THANK YOU.

Sales Alert
Name: SolarServicesHawaii.com
Price: $300 (Asking price: $499)
Marketplace: DAN
Duration: 24 hours.
Picked from ED

Collected the leads and did some outbound this morning. A lead asked if the price was a one-time purchase fee or an annual fee and I told him it was a one-time purchase fee.

This evening, I sent him a followup message since he kept viewing my email every now and then.

He made an offer of $300 on DAN and I countered him with $400 but e no gree.

He countered again with $300 and I did with $350, sending him a message that I would let the domain go for $350.

He replied that he will purchase it immediately for $300 and as I wan break this sales drought jinx. I just say make I collect am like that sha.

I just tell am say since e be my namesake, I go let the domain go for $300 and he paid after some minutes.

This life ehn, the one way I put my hopes on, dem just dey view am up and down.. No replies.. Nothing nothing.

Still working on my negotiation skills sha.

The koko is to keep buying domains as your chances of selling increases the larger your domain portfolio.

Moreover, it will help reduce pestering your leads over and over to carry out an action with regards to a particular domain name....

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2020
ewizard1:
Hello please if you using any email verifier, does it verify company emails? I found tools(dot)verifyemailaddress(dot)io/ but seems verify only web emails not info@companyname.com.

Try NeverBounce.com

I use it to verify and clean the email addresses on a fresh list before outbounding. It works pretty good.

If the email is bad, it will let let you know.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:00am On Jun 04, 2020
micynute94:

Try NeverBounce.com

I use it to verify and clean the email addresses on a fresh list before outbounding. It works pretty good.

If the email is bad, it will let let you know.

You at first collect all the emails to make the CSV file before verification?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Anyone tried paying with bitcoin on porkbun,how is it like,and do they keep my change in a wallet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 2:19am On Jun 04, 2020
ewizard1:

You at first collect all the emails to make the CSV file before verification?

Yeah..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2020
micynute94:

Yeah..
What doc program do you paste in? Word or Excel? You save as CSV (MS DOS)?

Sorry for the much ques.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 2:36am On Jun 04, 2020
ewizard1:

What doc program do you paste in? Word or Excel? You save as CSV (MS DOS)?

Sorry for the much ques.

I use LibreOffice Calc. It's a spreadsheet similar to Excel.

Excel can be frustrating when working with csv files.. So, I opted for LibreOffice whenever I'm working with csv files.

Yeah, I save as CSV (Comma delimited) if it's Excel.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=micynute94 post=90287076]E don happen, I don tell am. grin

To the guy that explained how to use ED using the "pending delete" feature and to ElonMosque for explaining when domain names dey drop, I say THANK YOU.

Sales Alert
Picked from ED

Collected the leads and did some outbound this morning. A lead asked if the price was a one-time purchase fee or an annual fee and I told him it was a one-time purchase fee.

This evening, I sent him a followup message since he kept viewing my email every now and then.

He made an offer of $300 on DAN and I countered him with $400 but e no gree.

He countered again with $300 and I did with $350, sending him a message that I would let the domain go for $350.

He replied that he will purchase it immediately for $300 and as I wan break this sales drought jinx. I just say make I collect am like that sha.
Congrats

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Gucciballer:
Anyone tried paying with bitcoin on porkbun,how is it like,and do they keep my change in a wallet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 4:07am On Jun 04, 2020
Pls what other method can be used to pay on godaddy apart from card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:18am On Jun 04, 2020
micynute94:
E don happen, I don tell am. grin

Sales Alert
Picked from ED

Still working on my negotiation skills sha.

The koko is to keep buying domains as your chances of selling increases the larger your domain portfolio.

Moreover, it will help reduce pestering your leads over and over to carry out an action with regards to a particular domain name....
Gbam.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2020
How long would the list be "In review"? Am i doing anything wrong?

One other domain i listed at the same time is on "Listed"

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2020
If GoDaddy appraisal rates a domain high,does it neccesary equal good sales as well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2020
tranxo:

Gbam.

Congrats

Thanks boss cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Sale Alert....Finally It Happend (First Domain Sale)

Portlandtrailers/king ...Gotten From Ed And Listed On Dan.
Registered March 03 2020 and sold June 3rd 2020 @ $205 through Outbound.
Special Thanks to Almighty God who made me see this thread. Have no words to thank the OP Oga Iyke. May the good lord continue to prosper you. I will never for get to mention my personal coach 'S4Solomon4', una know how it dey be for first sale now. Hmmmm I worry this guy no be small. To all the guys who assisted me with the right withrawal method, thanks to all of us. More sales to us all.

47 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BriteWay, SimpleGuy001, Underdawgg, elyte89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.