Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,024 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3522965 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Anybody interested in Royalroofer.com or roofmender.com #2000 for each

Roifnender is good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

cc ideaspro
Boss,
I think I'm on this table
A beg. No come with UrVillagePpl ooo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
futurism:
They are slowly backing out of the deal... do not contact them again.
No. That was their first response to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
IdeasPro:

But you have made sales now. What do you want to unlearn? How not to make sales? LOL

Even Oga Tranxo na Baba for here. He just want add HYBRID to his name.
You sell a goat by taking it round different places.

You don't stand at a spot to watch masquerades.

Mantra!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by futurism: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Geofavor:

No. That was their first response to me.
oh okay. Give them time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
lawrenzo007:

To all the newbies, this is your sales month... never give up.

More sales to all of us... IJN
Fireeeeee(in Elonmosque voice) cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Who do this thing....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kirchhoff01:

Never seen any of your sales report as long as I've been in this thread.
You're just dishing out theory.

Show us your sales report... Just one OG
who is this?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Depressed101:
Who do this thing....
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ravern:
Please help appraise these domain names in terms of price and likely end user. I want to confirm if I am on the right track.

tiptrue/com
luxihomes/com
securitygadgets/co

I handreg all of them.

Securitygadgets.co is good. Try outbounding to sellers of security equipments. You have thousands of leads in the US, Canada and Australia.

It could command as much as $749 if bought as an inbound. A guy sold a number of.co for that price recently when he mentioned his may sales report. $749 seems to be a magic number.

As an Outbound, I suspect you can sell easily at $400.

The first 2 I don't see much value in them. Tiptrue may sell as a brandable on afternic.com. Luxihomes no be am at all.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
futurism:
was $180 the price you set or you negotiated to that price? Care to share background pricing story?

Congrats and thanks in advance
Ok it's quite tricky.

So when I bought the name I started outbound by 11pm which was about 8am in Queensland. After sending few messages I got an offer on the landing page for $100 as I stated in my mail that the price was $400 but I am open to offers.
So I responded via than that the price was low and they should make another offer, then I sent a counter offer of 350 with a message "what do you think?" He then responded with 150 and it was already 3am and I was still sending mails so I just responded with "I'd accept your offer but is valid only today" and continued with other mails.

2 challenges I faced

1. So he didn't pay and I didn't not who out of all the mails sent in the offer as most of the website used info@.... Com .

2. No other person responded to my mail so my options were limited

I decided to follow up on all the mails as I always do with all my domains:

Outbound today, send follow up the same day asking for offer and then another follow up with a reduced price (I always check Dan to see if there was traffic after 24hours as this would show some of them visited the landing page). I always get a response +ve or -ve.

So in this case I used the follow up with a price but a different pricing strategy:

I reasoned that they also use $ in Australia so my $400 USD might look big. Since the only offer I had was 150 for a name 24hours old I decided to send a follow up (page 1018 *life saver*). The price in the mail was $216 AUD (Stated it clearly which was $200)

As I was sending less than 5 minutes 2 mails came in one was mocking saying he would pay 4.95 for a two day old domain grin grin grin
The second was my GUY he just wrote $180 and he used his own email this time so his full name came out as used on Dan. I responded with "I already accepted your offer on yesterday but $200 is the best I could do (me I was thinking AUD)" Baba did not respond

9 am this morning which was about 6pm Australian time he sent another offer this time with $180 so I figured he felt I'd up my price since he didn't pay yesterday and I accepted. Paid immediately transfer and money in my account less than 1hour.

Jah's blessings

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kirchhoff01:

Never seen any of your sales report as long as I've been in this thread.
You're just dishing out theory.

Show us your sales report... Just one OG
I get you though. . . sometimes, it's like ideaspro is just all talks.... Many of us been waiting for him to give us something to long for like other bosses here have done..
Maybe a little five-figure sales report, you know. But don't worry.. I have put him in my prayers. He will report soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Geofavor:

I get you though. . . sometimes, it's like ideaspro is just all talks.... Many of us been waiting for him to give us something to long for like other bosses here have done..
Maybe a little five-figure sales report, you know. But don't worry.. I have put him in my prayers. He will report soon.
Na dem.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello...

I'm having difficulty paying for my domain (its not accepting my debit card).
Can anyone in the house assist me in procuring the domain & send it to me?

I'll pay.

Many thanks in advance!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, but domain with website or blog making at least $100 per month consistently can be predicted. Edwin John, the author of "How I Sell My Domain Names" which I bought over a decade ago explained it perfectly well.

A decade ago.. shocked shocked. So you na SilentCobra wey dey make money for domains tey tey while we still dey use Nokia N70 then.

I need to go back to page one and start afresh.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
@ slimosh43, I follow up 24 hours after ur first mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Geofavor:

If you normally visit Namepros, you'll notice people LIKE Bob Hawkes, James Illes and all those that normally contribute in helping newbies like us don't normally drop sales reports in Report Thread rather they keep focus on updating us with information on domain industry. Everyone won't be the same. Lol

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wow just missed out on localcrane.com it was available on ED for 11days before it got registered yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Reality11:

What would you do with his sale? Must he make a sale to give advice?

How long were you here sef?

You never answered a question or give any meaningful info in this thread

You never report any sale

You never made a sale.

You are just a beginner. Instead of you to compose yourself and learn, look at what you are typing.

It's a pity that some people don't appreciate the free advice/info/ideas given here.

DIE THIS MATTER

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Sales figures aren't necessarily a sign of success. Just like not getting roles as an actor does not mean you're not a great actor. The guy who played Tbag in Prison Break could count the amount of films he had done on his fingers before he got the big break in Prison Break (pardon the pun)

McCain has 159 premium names on SH but no sales. What if I make fun of him today and within a month he sells 5 of his names I'll now look stupid.

Ideaspro is making money online in other things. I've only been regular on this thread now for less than 4months so I don't know his sales history.

If he provides valuable information, treasure it

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

not yet. i am still waiting for it.

it's 9days now. embarassed

what about you. have you been paid??

Do you have an active DOM account with GTB? If you answer yes, there's possibility that the fund has been transferred into your USD account.

How did I know this?

DAN sent a payment to my GTB NAIRA account but got to know that the fund was redirected to my USD account. This took me more than 15 days to discover.

The reason for this weird occurrence? I simply don't know.

Kindly follow up with Afternic and if possible, get the TELEX COPY of the transaction, because GTB customer service will surely request for same upon enquiry.

I hope you receive your fund soon.
Cheers sir. smiley

Cc: FxTizzle

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please how do I reply this

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nostradamus1: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
CornOak:

Send a PM. I don't have much, but let me give you one. wink
May this new month favor u and God blessings rain upon you . Thanks to you , I can participate in this thread

I will be forever grateful. Once more thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sandycee:
Please how do I reply this

"Thanks for your reply "name". We await your response as soon as possible."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
logik29:

Fireeeeee(in Elonmosque voice) cheesy

No no no! It's Samchucks! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
CornOak:

No no no! It's Samchucks! grin cheesy

grin grin na the same thing tongue

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ravern: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
grandstar:

Securitygadgets.co is good. Try outbounding to sellers of security equipments. You have thousands of leads in the US, Canada and Australia.

It could command as much as $749 if bought as an inbound. A guy sold a number of.co for that price recently when he mentioned his may sales report. $749 seems to be a magic number.

As an Outbound, I suspect you can sell easily at $400.

The first 2 I don't see much value in them. Tiptrue may sell as a brandable on afternic.com. Luxihomes no be am at all.

I am more than grateful for this your insightful comment. Suprisely I was placing more premium on luxihomes since the name was based on the word luxury and home. The lead advice is also highly appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nostradamus1:

May this new month favor u and God blessings rain upon you . Thanks to you , I can participate in this thread

I will be forever grateful. Once more thank you

Don't mention sir, we are expecting your sales report. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
sammchuck1:

grin grin na the same thing tongue

Chai. So you be E.Mosque. You don cast grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ravern:

I am more than grateful for this your insightful comment. Suprisely I was placing more premium on luxihomes since the name was based on the word luxury and home. The lead advice is also highly appreciated.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Greenscientist, TaiwoKing and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.