Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528852 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
codemaniacs:

what registrar did you use

Namecheap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pls was anyone able to use the godaddy code of $1.17 successfully ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Prinss:

Also, for some reason any time I click merge mail>>send mails it keeps taking me through the auth loop??

Mine works flawlessly, you can post screen shots here with a breakdown of steps you take to arrive at that page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
ElonMosque:

Zero expertise on parking. sorry.
Oga want fast money...

If Liftkid is around he will answer and I'm even expecting his lecture on this parking sef.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rawshal:
Hello house,
Pls if a sale is made through epik, will I av to pay transfer fee to transfer the domain to them?

Yes, if the domain is over 60 days. If it's not up to 60 Days, Branduche will help with push without paying transfer fee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toviho19:
Greetings house, trust you all are having a great day
Please experts in the house I call on you all to help me on growing, so I don't make similar mistakes if have made any.
I registered some hand reg domains 6 days ago e.g Coloradoofficespace//king, Longbeachmarketingagency//king and after Outbounding..most client will ask for how long have I held the name for,  after telling them 6 days they just keep mute and one even said the URL of Coloradoofficespace.com as no Value, after initially declaring that he his potentially interested and forwarded the name is his web designer.

My question now is, is there any way I can check the value of hand reg domains before registering them and what are the values I did be looking out for?

Thanks 
Did you use SEO/many traffic sales letter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawshal(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
<first sale alert/>

Sandiegocitytowing//king
$100
Hold time= 65days
Outbound

This end user wahala mi small. We don dey on dis matter since april21. I wouldn't have sold it that cheap but as a newbie. That first sale is very important to boost confidence.

Thanks to God,iykepromotion and everyone that have contributed to this thread.

More sale to us all

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Toviho19(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
frank417:

Did you use SEO/many traffic sales letter?

No. The important point in my sales letter was that, the domain contains rich keywords that is relevant to their business and will enable them reach a larger audience of potential clients.
Pls how can I check how much traffic or searches a domain receives

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TLrboss(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Prinss:

Pm me or send a mail to prinssway@gmail.com
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
lawahm:

Yes. you can use godaddy appraisal tool to check for the potential price of the domain and how domain similar to it has sold in the past.

DO NOT EVER TRY THIS FOR AN UNREGISTERED NAME.

The name (if super) will change status to REGISTERED when next you check am. Na Godaddy way be DAT.

If you had studied this thread from Page 1, u no go dey give dis kain suggestion.

cc @Toviho19

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rawshal:
<first sale alert/>

Sandiegocitytowing//king
$100
Hold time= 65days
Outbound

This end user wahala mi small. We don dey on dis matter since april21. I wouldn't have sold it that cheap but as a newbie. That first sale is very important to boost confidence.

Thanks to God,iykepromotion and everyone that have contributed to this thread.

More sale to us all
congratulations, greater sales to follow!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
lawahm:

i have done that already boss.
Still the same result.
Which registrar is that?

Post a screenshot is the nameservers attached to the name from your registrar. Just the section that shows the name servers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
lawahm:
Good day Bosses.
I'm having a problem with DAN. I bought two domains on tuesday and linked it with DAN servers but anytime i check the domains....instead of taking me to DAN landing page it takes me back to my registrar landing page and it has shown that the domains are parked (P) on my portfolio but it ain't reflecting..
How long does it take DAN to update landing page?
For sure, you didn't set the DNS well. Go back and cross-check the setting.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toviho19:

Thanks boss for your response,
But I did all of that, even to ensuring that the domains had enough end-users..
And I got some responses of which the one said the URL of the domain as no Value after he showed serious interest at first o and also forwarded the name to his web designer ..
Am curious as to what Value is been referred to.. is it the number of searches the domain as got or the CPC or traffic and are there any tool I can use to access any other hand reg domains before I register them, to ensure they are of Value
What is the search volume for these names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toviho19:

No. The important point in my sales letter was that, the domain contains rich keywords that is relevant to their business and will enable them reach a larger audience of potential clients.
Pls how can I check how much traffic or searches a domain receives

Somehow I even prefer this one to the search sales letter. But if you want to find out how many searches a keyword has in a city, you can make use of google keyword planner. You just type in “office space” and set location to Colorado to see the number of searches it has there.

Google “google keyword planner” and help yourself.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shedomains: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
miftaudeen:
Hello house,

What can i do my outbounds land in sparm?
Just notice this, also i need that can help me outbound.

Just registered these names:

UnisexDesign.com
UnisexDesigner.com
and some Geo domain s
unisexdesigns.com is at epik for $1k plus.please always do a double check before you rush to register.
unisexdesigns.com is at epik for a $1 plus ,always check what you rush to register,if not you tey here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rawshal:
<first sale alert/>

Sandiegocitytowing//king
$100
Hold time= 65days
Outbound

Thanks to God,iykepromotion and everyone that have contributed to this thread. More sale to us all
Congrats for your first sale, I remember how it used to be when one sell first domain. or a bigger than what you've sold before

However, this might not be end user, it could be a domainer like you.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congrats to all latest sellers. Enjoy the juicy exchange rate. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
shedomains:

unisexdesigns.com is at epik for a $1 plus ,always check what you rush to register,if not you tey here.

His case can be different. I have sold a domain that someone dropped after he couldn’t sell it for a lesser price. I sold it for a higher price. Same domain. He can still sell his own regardless of who has the plural. It boils down to grace and outbounding.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
OUR EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY :

∆Skrill

∆Paypal

∆Payoneer

∆Bitcoin

∆Neteller And Perfectmoney

WE WITHDRAW FOR FREELANCERS

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk - Guru and iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL :

∆Neteller

∆Paypal

∆Skrill And Perfectmoney

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
CALL/WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
crudedude:

Mine works flawlessly, you can post screenshots here with a breakdown of steps you take to arrive at that page

So, I;

Pix 1 and 2. I create a new spreadsheet by first clicking on the link as shown below.
pix 3. Update recipients column with email addresses as well as the first name column.
pix 4 and 5. I created a draft message in Gmail using the {{}} for the respective column.
pix 6. on the copied spreadsheet I click Mail merge> Send mails and got the Auth response.
pix 7. Google warning 'Unverified script'
pix 8. Finished granting access and Auth verified. returned back to the original page.
pix 9. Tried clicking Mail merge> send mails and got the same auth window response. Which will only take me through same process again

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pix Contd

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Last pix(cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=lawahm post=90549388][/quote]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11711092_screenshot1_png23084232167afd48409f2a3f8802a82a
With what I 'm seen on your above posted screenshot, the domain DNS is wrongly set, you can see how you combined two different DNS. You should use only one pair of DNS at a time. You have to delete one of the regsitrar DNS pair and leave it to propagate for just few hours. Better still, you can crosscheck from whois to see if you are ok

It has to be NS1.DAN.com
NS2.DAN.com

or

NS1. Undevelopped.com
NS2. Undevelopped.com

Check your Dan.com settings--- down down - to find your ownership verification code and use the code as your third DNS

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Toviho19(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
tranxo:

What is the search volume for these names?

I don't have an idea.. that's why am asking for tools I could use to get the number of searches for a domain name..
Do you know of any that I can use freely?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Toviho19(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
frank417:

Somehow I even prefer this one to the search sales letter. But if you want to find out how many searches a keyword has in a city, you can make use of google keyword planner. You just type in “office space” and set location to Colorado to see the number of searches it has there.

Google “google keyword planner” and help yourself.

Thanks alot my chief,
But google keyword planner is asking me to filling my card details as I will be billed for their service.
Do you know of any free tool I could use ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na wa ooo... Is this how Gmail do? So, my account don go be that despite having some leads in that mail box.

Has anyone experienced this before? How did you go about it? Got this after requesting for account unlock.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toviho19:

Thanks alot my chief,
But google keyword planner is asking me to filling my card details as I will be billed for their service.
Do you know of any free tool I could use ?

It’s free to use. Check YouTube videos on how to skip that part.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toviho19:

I don't have an idea.. that's why am asking for tools I could use to get the number of searches for a domain name..
Do you know of any that I can use freely?
Thanks
Download Keywords Everywhere Chrome extension. Buy the number of units you can afford. 100,000 units is $10

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Toviho19(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
frank417:

It’s free to use. Check YouTube videos on how to skip that part.

Thanks my chief,
All done.. I really appreciate your time and audience.
More sales

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawahm: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
expertix:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11711092_screenshot1_png23084232167afd48409f2a3f8802a82a
With what I saw on your posted screenshot above, one of the domain DNS is well set and the other one is not you can see how you combined two different DNS. You can use only one registrar DNS at a time you have to delete one of the regsitrars DNS and leave it to propagate for just few hours. Better still, you can crosscheck from whois to see if you are ok

It has to be NS1.DAN.com
NS2.DAN.com

or

NS1. Undevelopped.com

NS2. Undevelopped.com

Check your Dan.com settings--- down down - to find your ownership verification code and use the code as your third DNS

i've changed it already boss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
mobiss:
Na wa ooo... Is this how Gmail do? So, my account don go be that despite having some leads in that mail box.

Has anyone experienced this before? How did you go about it? Got this after requesting for account unlock.
It has happened to some people in the past pages and they get their accounts back, but, with this message sent to you oh sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brymo4all(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.