Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528105 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sold buyandsellbullion// king for $205

Handreg
Hold time: outbounded with follow ups and no response whatsoever, but fortunately sold a month to expiration.

Most domain sales na Grace, if done rightly though.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

It has happened to some people in the past pages and they get their accounts back, but, with this message sent to you oh sorry

Okay...i will try and ask for unlocking again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
horlamilekan23:
Sold buyandsellbullion// king for $205

Handreg
Hold time: outbounded with follow ups and no response whatsoever, but fortunately sold a month to expiration.

Most domain sales na Grace, if done rightly though.

congrats....sound like oga iyke buyandsellcoin....
nice one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Prazo1:

congrats....sound like oga iyke buyandsellcoin....
nice one
I remember that domain grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Toviho19:
Greetings house, trust you all are having a great day
Please experts in the house I call on you all to help me on growing, so I don't make similar mistakes if have made any.
I registered some hand reg domains 6 days ago e.g Coloradoofficespace//king, Longbeachmarketingagency//king and after Outbounding..most client will ask for how long have I held the name for,  after telling them 6 days they just keep mute and one even said the URL of Coloradoofficespace.com as no Value, after initially declaring that he his potentially interested and forwarded the name is his web designer.

My question now is, is there any way I can check the value of hand reg domains before registering them and what are the values I did be looking out for?

Thanks 

1) These are good domain that you own don't let anyone down your confidence about the domain. you have not met the right buyer yet. Hold on for some few months and outbound/follow up again.

2) you can use estibot. I like their metrics. You have been told to also use keyword planner.

3) in handreg, you usually don't have many options as to the metrics unlike ED. Handreg is always about knowledge and most times gut and all the rest lies on grace to get a sale

4) No matter the search volume or estimates value or figures given,if he doesn't want to buy he will still not buy. Those guys are confidences sucker. I reply with strict but accepted words whenever my domain is called trash or without value.

conclusion: Dont let your confidence down. those are good names.

QUIETMOVER

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
It might be in order to let people know that we need to exercise more caution when requested on foreign sites to pay in Naira for products priced in USD.

I paid for the Reoon Yellow Pages Scraper towards the end of May and the $15 price was displayed as N6,140. I went ahead to pay seeing that the rate used wasn't much different from the ~399/$ rate charged by Stanbic at the time.

I was surprised to receive a debit notification of N7,982 for the transaction 1-2 days later. I had to contact Stanbic, Reoon, and the company's payment processor. Each kept referring me to other(s).

The bank said the processor presented $19.95 for settlement and that it converted it at N400/$. As for the software seller, it stated that it was notified of only a $15 charge and that it got $13+ out of it. Yet, the payment processor still maintains it charged N6,140.

I had never paid in Naira on a foreign website before this transaction, so I don't know if this is what the experience is like. We learn every time.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
shedomains:

unisexdesigns.com is at epik for $1k plus.please always do a double check before you rush to register.
unisexdesigns.com is at epik for a $1 plus ,always check what you rush to register,if not you tey here.

Thank you, am going to sell insha Allah

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Shemmyboy:
Pls was anyone able to use the godaddy code of $1.17 successfully ?

Me. Any problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Prinss:
Pix Contd

It has happened to me twice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
viktor88:

I wish an old timer will make a post about GEO domains STR.

It is said that the industry standard is 1 to 2 percent.

I think this statistic is based mainly on inbound enquires, as most domainers in the world don't do outbounding. The work is too much for most, and they feel it devalues the domain, plus it's difficult to outbound if you have like 3000 or 100,000 domains like we see people do on Namepros and Dan. They rely on inbound enquires.

Na we wey dey Naija and Asia wey our eyes dey red seriously dey do a lot of outbounding.

For those that do outbounding AND FOLLOWUPS, I'll guess the stats is closer to 10-20%. With repeated follow-ups and discounts as a consistent strategy, the stats may get as high as 30%.
But I don't know for sure as I haven't been actively outbounding.

I'll like to hear what their stats are here for people who have been actively selling by outbounding.
Cc Ikhalyfah, Cyriletifit, Iykepromotions, alawi5k, Amzymayo, Promxy94, slimjosh43, Schullten, Ollybode, etin06 and others.

What percentage of your domain names do you guys sell...say like in a year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawshal(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
How long does it take for bitcoin withdraw from epik to enter one account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
grandstar:
My first 2 domains have just been accepted into the Afternic Fast Transfer network. I'm barely 65 days back into domaining, I'm very happy.

You and afternic ehh. One day you will become their agent

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Can anybody pls check DAN if is accessible on your end.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
DonX001:

I think this statistic is based mainly on inbound enquires, as most domainers in the world don't do outbounding. The work too much for most, and they feel it devalues the domain, plus it's difficult to outbound if you have like 3000 or 100,000 domains like we see people do on Namepros and Dan. They rely on inbound enquires.

Na we wey dey Naija and Asia wey our eyes dey red seriously dey do a lot of outbounding.

For those that do outbounding AND FOLLOWUPS, I'll guess the stats is closer to 10-20%. With repeated follow-ups and discounts as a consistent strategy, the stats may get as high as 30%.
But I don't know for sure as I haven't been actively outbounding.

I'll like to hear what their stats are here for people who have been actively selling by outbounding.
Cc Ikhalyfah, Cyriletifit, Iykepromotions, alawi5k, Amzymayo, Promxy94, slimjosh43, Schullten, Ollybode, etin06 and others.

What percentage of your domain names do you guys sell...say like in a year?

I have actually been keeping statistics on this. For brandable my is 2% by annul and in xxxx without single outbound mail sent, for geo it's 15% and I don't outbound much, I hope to improve on that soon.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Qulink1:
Thanks

Negative.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Depressed101:
guys beware of all this people asking for pm. Na so I accept pm's come dey receive scam emails
No offense bro, I just wanna ask about something things I didn't understand when reading the thread......I've been reading and learning everyday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Qulink1:
Thanks
not accessable

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
grandstar:
My first 2 domains have just been accepted into the Afternic Fast Transfer network. I'm barely 65 days back into domaining, I'm very happy.

Wow! Like seriously?
It's worth celebrating o.

Wait o, the one that sold for $2M nko

grin

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chukael:

With the way you're going eh, you'll soon pm Seun grin
The best person to pm is page 1 to the end o
Thanks bro, I've been reading the thread and I'll continue to do that...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Femcesc07:
No offense bro, I just wanna ask about something things I didn't understand when reading the thread......I've been reading and learning everyday

You are finding a shortcut by all means. Relax, learn, and invest. Else, you will get your fingers burnt.

If you have any questions, drop it here and the veterans will answer you. Stop looking for a quick means.

Lastly, you may contact Iykepromotions for mentorship.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
viktor88:
Yes but you should know that I'm an amateur in this hustle.
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
CornOak:

You are finding a shortcut by all means. Relax, learn, and invest. Else, you will get your fingers burnt.

If you have any questions, drop it here and the veterans will answer you. Stop looking for a quick means.

Lastly, you may contact Iykepromotions for mentorship.

Good luck.
Sure, thanks man
I've been reading the thread though

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rawshal:
How long does it take for bitcoin withdraw from epik to enter one account?
Just chill it will enter, mine took like 5 to 6hrs yesterday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Femcesc07:
Sure, thanks man
I've been reading the thread though

To confirm you having been reading through.

What do you understand by a registrar.? List 3 registrars.

What do you understand by parking?

Whenever you see /king. What does the king connote?

List 3 sites you can list unregistered domain for approval and sale.?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
meetme01:

What's do you understand by parking?

examination time grin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
meetme01:

What's do you understand by parking?

You must have been a school teacher grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
erjo:

It has happened to me twice
Any luck yet??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
@femcesc07 pm me if you need expo(answers) to the questions for just a token smiley

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
U1:
It might be in order to let people know that we need to exercise more caution when requested on foreign sites to pay in Naira for products priced in USD.

I paid for the Reoon Yellow Pages Scraper towards the end of May and the $15 price was displayed as N6,140. I went ahead to pay seeing that the rate used wasn't much different from the ~399/$ rate charged by Stanbic at the time.

I was surprised to receive a debit notification of N7,982 for the transaction 1-2 days later. I had to contact Stanbic, Reoon, and the company's payment processor. Each kept referring me to other(s).

The bank said the processor presented $19.95 for settlement and that it converted it at N400/$. As for the software seller, it stated that it was notified of only a $15 charge and that it got $13+ out of it. Yet, the payment processor still maintains it charged N6,140.

I had never paid in Naira on a foreign website before this transaction, so I don't know if this is what the experience is like. We learn every time.

Those banks na th..iev..es.

I noticed difference between PayPal option and direct card when I wanted to pay for yeon last month too but PayPal was cheaper for me then.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Femcesc07:
The beauty of asking questions in the thread.

1. You will get answers from many experienced people, instead of just one.

2. You will get quicker answers

3. Others with similar questions will benefit.

So shoot.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
U1:

The exchange rate you saw prior to your transaction wasn't what you were charged. Just divide the the total amount charged in naira to the price of the item to get your true exchange rate at the time.

Access Bank did that to me. I had to carry out a thorough investigation before I got to know they actually charged me N447/$. Some of the banks are crazy, they don't want anyone to use Naira to buy stuffs in dollars

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Decided to check the invoice that DAN sends to end users for payment on imported leads, it contains one's full naija address. Could this have impacted on sales that ended up not happening after reaching agreements with end users?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: skankhunt101 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.