Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3522216 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ya. Afternic initially sent $288
Liftkid:

Are you aware of the $26 charge for wire transfers ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Cornoak

Did you even try to tell her that you can transfer ownership of the domain to her while she makes payment after? This builds trust.

I'd advise you list the domain on Epik and contact Rob to help out? Since he has been singing praises of how honest Nigerian domainers are, he might feel morally obligated to help place a call to the lady and close the sale.

To those thinking the lady is a m0ron for pulling out of the deal, you should understand not everyone understands how the domain marketplace works.

It was an outbound marketing, and the lady realized he's a Nigerian. If she has been hearing bad reviews about Nigerians online (which she probably did), it is only logical to play safe.

As a Nigerian myself, I'm wary of fellow Nigerians when money is involved, and if you're honest, you share my sentiment as well. Just go on telegram and see how those guys are coming up with new tactics to defraud others embarassed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
conzult:
Hi guys. I just sold two domains on Dan and I want to receive the payment in bitcoin at my Luno wallet.

Please is it advisable to be paid in bitcoin now or should I opt for wire transfer?

If with bitcoin how long would it take for me to receive it in my Luno wallet?

If I opt for wire transfer how long does it take for Dan transfer to hit my GTB account.

Please I need urgent advice.

Sales report loading soon.
Yes Bitcoin is the best method to get paid but before you proceed, you should understand that if you're not Level-2 verified on Luno, you can't withdraw more than a total of 200,000 naira per month.

You must have either of National ID card (not NIMC paper slip), Passport, or Driver's License to get verified on Level 2.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ManishSmith(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please house somebody should help me with guideline on how I will go about this domain selling. Help a brother in distress before I lose my mind� cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Crazeworld:

Yes Bitcoin is the best method to get paid but before you proceed, you should understand that if you're not Level-2 verified on Luno, you can't withdraw more than a total of 200,000 naira per month.

You must have either of National ID card (not NIMC paper slip), Passport, or Driver's License to get verified on Level 2.

Can't one use voter's card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
KINGHAFI:

who have a good name, I will do outbonding + follow up

What will be my percentage when name is sold??

PM me I'll give 30%
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mapropre: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dammymk:
https://ybuvideon.site/129449332598597/

Click on the above link to watch videos and get paid
I need your help please. My whatsapp no is 07065518889
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
erjo:

Can't one use voter's card?
Luno doesn't accept Voters Card. If all you want to do is just withdraw Bitcoin into your account, you can try Binance.

It is widely used and they accept Voters Card. But their interface is complicated for newcomers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
ManishSmith:
Please house somebody should help me with guideline on how I will go about this domain selling. Help a brother in distress before I lose my mind� cry
Noo, don't lose your mind, start from the 1st page and learn, jot things down, and within some period of adequate learning you would be surprised of your growth but if you can't take the stress of reading from P1, then contact the Op of this thread for training for fast track. Hope it helps

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Crazeworld:
Luno doesn't accept Voters Card. If all you want to do is just withdraw Bitcoin into your account, you can try Binance.

It is widely used and they accept Voters Card. But their interface is complicated for newcomers.

Hmmm...who are they to reject voter's card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Not a domain question but anyone know how and why someone's IP are and can be blacklisted,porkbun just told me my IP is blacklisted

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
As anyone been able to login to network solution recently
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by conzult: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Okay boss thanks for the info.

I will definitely get it done once the btc hits my wallet.
Crazeworld:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by conzult: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Don't worry my sales report will be well detailed. Make money enter account first.
erjo:

Can u give us details of how u sold the two names, Just to motivate boys?

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
fasa199:
As anyone been able to login to network solution recently

Working smoothly.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
CornOak:
It will never be well with every Nigerian Yahoo Boys out there for denting our reputation globally. embarassed

I just lost a sale after an end user discovered that I am from Nigeria. Funnily enough, she called my Dingtone line directly - we talked on phone.

She said she knew I was from Nigeria and I shouldn't even try to lie about it. Then she went on to tell me about the recent atrocities of our brothers and how US is against SCAMS. shocked

... I tried to convince her but I failed. Anyways, that's a bygone now, but it will never be well with all scammers out there for blocking opportunities for genuine hustlers. angry

We'll all succeed despite these challenges. smiley
how I wish.....

If I had talked to her, her brain for format.... unnecessary stereotype

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Finally my 1st SH sale. This name was sold under installment plans and I wanted to report this when I had received 1st installment payment.

Hold time: 2months
Sale Price:$1599

My cut:$396
(N142,560 using 360 as exchange rate). Zero financial investment on my part, only time spent in searching for the name on ED.

Rule one in the business is PATIENCE. You must tie wrapper and Gele with it. If you persist, read and explore it will eventually pay off.

I would not have revealed the name as my practice is but monitoring spirits have beaten me to the game, heck I would have reported this only after I had received all my money. well here it is.

Some folks will regret not registering the name, not me. This is inline with my objective so no room for regret or if I had known.

PS:It is industry standard practice to reveal name when all monies have been received because anything can happen. I have broken this rule and I have also broken my personal style of not revealing names.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
gentlewind:
Hi Fam,

I was able to lay my hand on the following domains:
BullFocus//king
Recrutant//king
memphishearingaids//king

Do you think they are good enough? Criticism is wellcome

Thanks

When I saw this sales report, I thought it was your own sales. Let’s hope for a sale on yours.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Collins47:
Ya. Afternic initially sent $288
please afternic have confirmed payment to my account since on Monday morning up till now I didn't hear anything from my bank. is it normal or I should contact the bank.
Note: The bank is Fcmb and this my first sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2020
U1:
I was wondering: is there anybody here that helps to collect leads from Google search results or knows someone who does? I'm not talking about Yellow Pages info, please.

If there's any such here, please indicate. Thanks.
hi
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:15am On Jun 24, 2020
This guy is lucky, i had this name in my cart, only to find out it was gone this morning when i wanted to buy it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:16am On Jun 24, 2020
therealMcCain:
Finally my 1st SH sale. This name was sold under installment plans and I wanted to report this when I had received 1st installment payment.

(N142,560 using 360 as exchange rate). Zero financial investment on my part, only time spent in searching for the name on ED.

Rule one in the business is PATIENCE. You must tie wrapper and Gele with it. If you persist, read and explore it will eventually pay off.

I would not have revealed the name as my practice is but monitoring spirits have beaten me to the game, heck I would have reported this only after I had received all my money. well here it is.

Some folks will regret not registering the name, not me. This is inline with my objective so no room for regret or if I had known.

PS:It is industry standard practice to reveal name when all monies have been received because anything can happen. I have broken this rule and I have also broken my personal style of not revealing names.
Congrats. Why the"poor" exchange rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:24am On Jun 24, 2020
tranxo:

Congrats. Why the"poor" exchange rate?

I am being modest, more like worst case scenario. The name was sold on installment plan, in this case 6months. I dont know what the exchange rate will be in 6months time but I doubt it will be less than 360.

I dont intend to withdraw the money until it is complete.

For the benefit of those that dont know, when your name sells on installment plan, For SH registered name, you wont be paid your full commission, your commission will be divided into the number of installment plan choosen. so you get that amount monthly.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 5:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello boss I submitted two self registered name at Squad help for premium approval one was accepted ND the other rejected my question is should I list the rejected as basic plus on Squad help and pay for logo design since it was accepted for basic plus or I should delist and list on Afternic with nameservers pointing to Afternic..Thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Mikebio:
Hello boss I submitted two self registered name at Squad help for premium approval one was accepted ND the other rejected my question is should I list the rejected as basic plus on Squad help and pay for logo design since it was accepted for basic plus or I should delist and list on Afternic with nameservers pointing to Afternic..Thanks in anticipation

Basic plus listing isnt exclusive. so you can do that, forget about logo design(or pay if you wish)

then list the name on Epik,Afternic,Dan but the nameserver will point to SH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 6:01am On Jun 24, 2020
therealMcCain:

congrat bosss...more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Inserting a U.S phone number in your outbound messages while you are an entity residing in Nigeria at that point in time is tantamount to losing that sale. Unless you won't be the one speaking when a call is required or initiated. Forget about pseudo names or oyinbo names. Use your real names and numbers.. and use not dingtone or textplus/now numbers or other voip.
A good name will sell to the right buyer. Got lot of stories here. My opinion is not a rule. You fit do as you like o grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ManishSmith(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Qulink1:

Noo, don't lose your mind, start from the 1st page and learn, jot things down, and within some period of adequate learning you would be surprised of your growth but if you can't take the stress of reading from P1, then contact the Op of this thread for training for fast track. Hope it helps

Thanks for the reply..... I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2020
therealMcCain:

[b]Hold time: 2months

Congrats bro. More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Depressed101:
hi
Sent you a PM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Collins47:
That's cool. Which platform do you use for your BTC?
Quidax

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.