Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530516 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carmal90:
Well
.com for $1.99.
Regged five.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/1-99-com-at-dreamhost.1197550/#post-7838679

Good luck.
It has already ended na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Coined this name with the the new Novi payment as earlier informed by one of us here to go get our own Novi brand. Added E as a prefix and doubled the consonant before the vowel since that's what the new thing "I" noticed E+NOVVI
massive1019:
SH accepted names

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Channel5:
And we can't join the group?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jovialjov(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
grandstar:

Hard to say. Are there enough potential buyers? That should be the major criteria.
I think so, still learning how to find potential buyers alias end users.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
fucc12:
How long does it take godaddy to issue a refund, its been almost 2 days now since i called them and they deleted the domain i even received a refund mail but money nova land my account yet?
Next time use their Facebook page, they respond faster.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jovialjov(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gucciballer:

I did that too but for more than 5days I can't login,I don give up....maybe I will stick with Dan and Epik...just in case they reply you or rectify yours,kindly let me know
Did you try calling them again as I plan on doing that if they don’t respond. I wouldn’t want same thing to repeat itself even if I say lemme open a new account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
massive1019:
SH accepted names

Ivy//Bliss

Saw it on ED

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jovialjov(f): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
grandstar:

I just Googled it. Malpractice is better suited than medical.

I think lawyers is also better than lawyer. The plural I feel wins here. Ask iklayah as he's into attorney/lawyer names.
Right? I thought so too after I registered as I was rushing to make use of the dynadot promo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fursh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
massive1019:
SH accepted names

SH Accepted

Got it from ED

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChocolateBunny: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
LSKD:
This are the tips I have for newbies like me.

1. Try to read the whole thread. There are vital info, advice and tips scattered throughout the thread. I don't think you can find information about Geo domain elsewhere more than you can get here.

2. Always use Google to find answers. Eg how to change namesaver in Epik. How to get Auth code in GoDaddy and so on. Just type the question in your search bar.

3.To equip yourself about some info, just go to your search engine. Then write "sales latter format namepros" links to namepros thread about sales latters would crawl out. Read through them and pick what you would go with. Do this for keywords, email subject format, whether to use custom email, domain tools, how to check trademark, domain statistic. How to get endusers etc. I like namepros because you'll find plenty threads dedicated to certain topics with inputs from many veterans.
Good one.. More sales.. Please can you help me with the mail of the end user you sold California /insurance /lawyer to. I have California /insurance /attorney, maybe I can pitch it to him.. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
MY PARKING EXPERIENCE

After liftkid left his parking hints, I noticed one of my domain got about 216 views on dan just within 2weeks. So I decided to check if the traffics were real, so I parked the domain at bodis.
Within a day, the domain gave me $3 with 12views and 5 clicks. On the 2nd day, I had already accumulated $6 for the domain. Parking may actually not be dead.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
beckplanet:

FinArmor is a great name. Fin is a strong keyword and Armor is fairly a good keyword too. And i feel the combo makes sense and strikes a balance.

First financial institutions are springing up daily, and coupled with the fact that we're heading to the era of financial digitization(digital currencies). I feel a major concern of some of these financial set ups is how to keep their customers and public funds safe and secure. So with a name like FinArmor i feel it goes well in that direction as Armor means Armour, shield, security, and vault sought of meaning. So in summary name means a Financial Security system. And might find a home to a Fintech security firm or Digital security setup. I Wish you well on this one bro. Goodluck.

Peace cool
please,when submitting an invented word brandable,what kind of description do you give them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
SH Accepted

.io

Netsol promo 4.99

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
johnoj24:

It has already ended na
Did u checked the time I posted it here??
For emphasis, I pasted the link immediately after I regged my five names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
massive1019:
SH accepted names
what made you register evvul and whats your description.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fursh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carmal90:

Regged 10 Names this morning, thanks for the Info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
I can see that, after Ikhalyfah gave a hint on law/legal Domains, as paying him more.

I know many would want to try their hands on it, but be wise, while Doing that.

I have sold numerous law domains and even sold more upto 3 domains to one particular law firm in the USA.

Apart from the fact, of being, close to the legal profession, there is something about selling legal domains in the USA.

Most times, they would prefer lawyer word and sometimes, a particular niche will be better off with attorney word attached.

A lawyer in a particular state can cover almost all the cities in that state, and sometimes a lawyer In a particular state can't cover all the cities in that state. This depends on the population of the cities and the state in question.

Legal Domains can pay you if invest well like real estate Domains.

But at the same time you can have many sitting in your portfolio without any reply from law firms.

Also a particular niche in a legal domain can be a hot cake in California, but can be dead in Texas. Eg divorce, medical, etc.

Just like photography Domains paid me very well too, I still have many, not sold. Because I didn't follow due deligence.

Wish every one success

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
fasa199:
MY PARKING EXPERIENCE

After liftkid left his parking hints, I noticed one of my domain got about 216 views on dan just within 2weeks. So I decided to check if the traffics were real, so I parked the domain at bodis.
Within a day, the domain gave me $3 with 12views and 5 clicks. On the 2nd day, I had already accumulated $6 for the domain. Parking may actually not be dead.
Congrats Brother. Can you do us a favour, especially newbie like me? Help the group to check the backlinks of the domain, its age, CPC, and its Google page rank also. And if you can check its CPC in US also. And please, is it a GEO?
And please, do you get it for normal $10 or it was acquired from auction. The Price is important!

Thanks To Everyone

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
ElonMosque:

Ivy//Bliss

Saw it on ED

did you reg it or submitted as sugestted?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mrblaze06:
what made you register evvul and whats your description.
I didn't reg it...it was suggested.

I only reg CureAccess

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LSKD: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
ChocolateBunny:
Good one.. More sales.. Please can you help me with the mail of the end user you sold California /insurance /lawyer to. I have California /insurance /attorney, maybe I can pitch it to him.. Thanks

Sorry, I've deleted our chat. And I can't remember his website URL

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
massive1019:
did you reg it or submitted as sugestted?

Registered it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
fasa199:
MY PARKING EXPERIENCE

Nice info bro. Could you please send me a link to the Parking hints from liftkid. Anyone else that knows should please assist.
Happy Jumaining to us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
SGRACE1:
Nice info bro. Could you please send me a link to the Parking hints from liftkid. Anyone else that knows should please assist.
Happy Jumaining to us
Boss you will need to get a time and look for it. It is not written so it is a screenshot and also the bots banned him so he also used his wife's account. In one word, look for the post of liftkid and gemma52

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Happy New Month to everyone. Please what is the most effective way to send email to end users if you wish to outbound up to 3names/week using mobile phones?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Boss you will need to get a time and look for it. It is not written so it is a screenshot and also the bots banned him so he also used his wife's account. In one word, look for the post of liftkid and gemma52
okay bros thanks for the assisting.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is phenominal boss. I pray to not only get to this your level but to surpass it by 1 year from now. More and more sales to you.
ikhalyfah:
As I clock one year in domaining by the end of this month, here is my journey so far

This will be discussed in a pattern used by Beckplanet for his 2019 journey verdict.

My post may not be insightful, due to the fact that u can't use one sample to analyze a whole GEO niche, However, I know I'm only one of the few people that keep record of their inventory, and I know if anybody has a record, he/she will follow feat so as to have a larger sample for this analysis.

NOTE: otherwise stated, every info is regarding Geos.

That being said, I'll start;

July 2019;
*25th July 2019 i stumbled upon this thread.
*28th july, i made my first purchase of HostelPrice.com using GD promo
* I made a total 1 acquisition in July
*And of course, NO SALE

August 2019
* Made a total 8 acquisitions, mostly from promo. As per say i be student, na my pocket money i de use, so it's only promo i can afford.
* One of the names is Vegas Autoshop in king, that nearly became my 1st sale, but didn't happen cos i called buyer with naija number
* My first sale came last week of August, Cbdlegalfirm, @125$. Lol, some of us can remember the controversy around the name.
*That was my only sale in August.

September 2019
* Made 14 acquisitions.
* Got my 1st ever SH- owned name accepted (Jixya//com) on 30th sept.
* Had 2 sales in last week of the month.
* On of which sold under 2hours. Na dat one shock me pass shaa.

October 2019
* 1st October, took the traditional Iykepromotions WA tutorial.
* NO SALE in October despite 17 acquisitions.

November 2019
* Consider it my ground breaking month
* Made 12 acquisitions
* Made 6 sales
* Total earning of around $800-900 (don't have exact record of that)

December 2019
* The blessings in November continued
* Made 14 acquisitions
* Made 5 sales
* Total earnings $600-700

January 2020
*My best month in terms of number of domains sold
* Made 14 acquisitions
* Had 12 sales

February 2020
* A little decline in number of sales, made 2 sales
* But also huge decline in number of acquisitions, made only 4 acquisition
*Used the silent moment to study squadhelp and brandables

March 2020
* made 9 acquisition
* Had 3 sales
* Revenue of around $600-700
* It has been generally silent month
*Resume submitting to squadhelp on 31st march. Prior to that, had only 2 names at squadhelp.

April 2020
* Used most of the time building SH portfolio
* Got Over 30names accepted in April
* Made revenue of about $500-600
* Made 11 acquisitions

May 2020
* First 3 weeks was silent, but took the time to continue my SH journey
* Last week of May was a banger, made 9 sales in the last 7 days of May
* Revenue $1100+
* Made 12 acquisitions
* I was hired by a company to do name review, so far I've reviewed over 1Million names for them. This is actually one of the best things to happen in my first year.
*Continued my SH journey

June 2020
*But made 9 sales.
* Total revenue of about $2000+
*My best month in terms of revenue
*Sold QuietFix last night for $650
* At start of April 2020 i had 2 names at SH, At end of June 2020, i have 76 names at SH (6mine).

July 2020
* Hope it will be my best month yet in terms of sales and revenue..
*Let see how it goes

BRANDABLE INFO SUMMARY
*Decided to start investing heavenly on brandables at Mid May. But this was after taking February, march and April to study.
*I have made 4 brandable sales.
*Still building my SH portfolio, building afternic portfolio with rejected SH names i find fit, and will explore BB in the nearest future, God's willing.

GEO SUMMARY
*SALE THROUGH RATE: 43%

You may ask for more summary and I'll add here.

TOTAL (Geo+Brandable+EMD) SUMMARY
* SaleThrough Rate: 32%
* Total domains purchased (excluding SH owned): 146
* Total domain sold: 47
* Total revenue AFTER COMMISSION: Over $6,000

Note: since I'll be 1 year officially on 28July, I may come to edit this when the time comes.

Other infos:
*My most sold geo service is Attorney related
* My most sold cities is in the state of California
*My highest single sale is $650
*My lowest single sale is $50
*You may ask more summarized info, and I'll answer if I can

Regards.
Gratitude to Allah.
Appreciation to everybody here
!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
SH accepted names[/quote]
SH Accepted.

Picked from ED

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
oprah007:

Help with appraisal my bosses @beckplanet @Ikhalyfah @Tranxo and all. Thanks smiley smiley
Name too long. Sparkling is a weak keyword + the ing on top. Sparrow is not an in demand word either. Next time go for short 2 keywords like 'sparkhero', "hellospark", "funspark" etc and try to avoid 2 keywords with "ing" or plural (its a turn-off for end users) keep it simple and short as possible.

Mrblaze06:
please,when submitting an invented word brandable,what kind of description do you give them?

Not clear what you're exactly looking at. But then you give a description to a name based on the niche and what the name implies. Say the name FoodFlavor dot com. You simply type the keyword food on any brandable marketplace SH, BB, BP and get an idea on how similar names where described then you re-edit to suit your need. But if the name has no exact niche or applicability at or it more like a name with Universal applicability then you can go with the descriptions below. (Hence you can still edit and change words to your taste)

This powerful, descriptive and modern name is versatile and unique with endless possibilities for nearly any industry.

Or

A dynamic multifaceted name that suggests growth, innovation and sophistication

Or

An elegant and luxurious name with multiple applications.

Peace cool

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Carmal90:

Did u checked the time I posted it here??
For emphasis, I pasted the link immediately after I regged my five names
I was sleeping na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
The same thing with me oh. I got suspended for no just reason. Na them sabi oh.
Gucciballer:

I listed my domains on afternic and I got suspended as well,sent them emails and they never replied,called them on phone and I was told they will look into it for 5days now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
$1.85 .CO sale running all month! Ends 7/31/20 23:59 UTC.

Dynadot promo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: miftaudeen(m), elyte89 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.