Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528564 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buchika: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gucciballer:

I did that too but for more than 5days I can't login,I don give up....maybe I will stick with Dan and Epik...just in case they reply you or rectify yours,kindly let me know
use computer to log in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Squadhelp Accepted Name!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Liftkid:

What's the name ??
What do you look out for when parking a domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
undecided undecided....pls guys. I need ur opinions oooh. I don tire to reason. I have to domains in mind but with funds to reg only one for d mean time. city + service....handreg. city + lawyer....ED
both have just d same amount of end-users. Though I have 2 city +lawyer domains still in my portfolio. pls could you guys help with ur honest opinions??
gracias.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
undecided undecided....pls guys. I need ur opinions oooh. I don tire to reason.
I have to domains in mind but with funds to reg only one for d mean time.

city + service....handreg.

city + lawyer....ED

both have just d same amount of end-users.

Though I have 2 city +lawyer domains still in my portfolio.
pls could you guys help with ur honest opinions??

gracias.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChocolateBunny: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
LSKD:

Sorry, I've deleted our chat. And I can't remember his website URL
Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
I have one of my names doing 1.8k traffic consistently since February that I have listed it. Last month (June), it did 2k. I call it my wonder domain because I honestly don't understand what is happening. Lol.

I will do as you did and see what happens.

I dey wait your feedback

That's massive

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
viktor88:
Please some should recommend a free VPN so I can get access to sites that blocked Nigeria IP.
Download Epic browser and you're good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Osnami:

Congrats bro. Can you please tell us your outbound process?
My first mail, I don't include the price. I follow up with price 3 to 4 days after the first one.

Osnami:

Where do you get your leads from?
Google maps mostly. Tried Reoon scrapper but I don't like it.

Osnami:

Do you use phone or laptop to outbound?
Laptop cos of the Streak email tracking feature. I tried Boomerang tracking on mobile but I don't like it because they send u a mail each time the mail is opened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
thorrvik55:

My first mail, I don't include the price. I follow up with price 3 to 4 days after the first one.

Could you please share your follow up letter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Has anyone here ever sold a dot Co name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
thorrvik55:
[b] JUNE SALES REPORT [/b

Are all from ed or hand reg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
All the good dot co names I found are all premium, including the two-words names. In other words the promo is for registering scrap. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abdulasod:

Could you please share your follow up letter?

Hello.
We have the domain name DomainName.com listed for $000

If interested, visit www.DomainName.com to buy this domain name. The transaction is secured by an Escrow (Dan.com) so you have nothing to worry about.

Do get in touch if you have any question regarding the acquisition of this domain name.

Regards,
THORR

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Juanmata48:
Are all from ed or hand reg?

One from ED, the rest hand reg.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
thorrvik55:

One from ED, the rest hand reg.
thanks for your swift reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pls house am really worried my gmail acct has been banned because of outbounding the acct is 5years...this acct was used for all my domain related activities i normally send 32 plus mails a day...i have initiated google rest process...if in the light i didnt get the acct back what should be my fate in claiming the domains i own..and can i change gmail with registrars and market place pls i seriouly need help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Just in case.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2020
My very first domain sales

Domain: R/A/T/E/T/A/L/K //KING
Purchased:4.99$ dynadot promo
Venue: Squadhelp
Hold Duration: 2days
Price: 2199$ (1,484$)

To those still hoping and praying for a sale keep pushing you never can tell when the sale will eventually come. This domain had been on for sale on Dan for about 2 years and then huge domains according to archive/org.

I have some domains (Brandable) outside Squadhelp without no inquiry or offers and I really didn't mind but was trying to register more short and meaniful names till this one sold. If you're like me, don't give up just yet, you never can tell when and how your own sales will come so just believe and be optimistic.

Thanks to everyone here for your contributions and informations.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karferguso(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2020
passiveincome1:

Duration: 2days

To those still hoping and praying for a sales keep pushing you never can tell when the sales will eventually come. This domain had been on for sale on Dan for about 2 years and then huge domains.

I have some domains (Brandable) outside Squadhelp without no inquiry or offers and I really didn't mind but was trying to register more short and meaniful names till this one sold. If you're like me, don't give up just yet, you never can tell when and how your own sales will come so just believe and be optimistic.

congratulations brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2020
passiveincome1:

shocked
Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2020
passiveincome1:

To those still hoping and praying for a sales keep pushing you never can tell when the sales will eventually come.
congratulations, this is massive starting!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2020
SH accepted name

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2020
beckplanet:

FinArmor is a great name. Fin is a strong keyword and Armor is fairly a good keyword too. And i feel the combo makes sense and strikes a balance.

First financial institutions are springing up daily, and coupled with the fact that we're heading to the era of financial digitization(digital currencies). I feel a major concern of some of these financial set ups is how to keep their customers and public funds safe and secure. So with a name like FinArmor i feel it goes well in that direction as Armor means Armour, shield, security, and vault sought of meaning. So in summary name means a Financial Security system. And might find a home to a Fintech security firm or Digital security setup. I Wish you well on this one bro. Goodluck.

Peace cool

Thanks for the insight, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2020
johnoj24:

And we can't join the group?

Please Lets all stay here, No man is an Island, the group was created as a joke and from there it grew, but every member that are there are also here, Here and Namepros still remains home...

The group was only meant to help ourselves grow faster and better without coming here to see much unrelated message, as at the time the group was created, here was a battle field, so that was the reason for the group, But now there is tremendouz change and here still remains home for all nigeria domainers both New and Old....Please 1 Love, sorry for those i didn't answer there mail concerning me adding them on the Group, there wont be need for that anymore as everyone in the group is back here.....1 Love

Congrats to the recent sellers more grease to our elbows

Happy New Month

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
SH accepted name
are you the one that designed the Logo?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2020
passiveincome1:

To those still hoping and praying for a sales keep pushing you never can tell when the sales will eventually come. This domain had been on for sale on Dan for about 2 years and then huge domains according to archive/org.

Congrats this a massive first sale

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
are you the one that designed the Logo?

No, SH did

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Squadhelp Accepted Name!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikool007(m): 3:58am On Jul 02, 2020
passiveincome1:

To those still hoping and praying for a sales keep pushing you never can tell when the sales will eventually come. This domain had been on for sale on Dan for about 2 years and then huge domains according to archive/org.

big win! Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2020
passiveincome1:

Congratulations bro..More sales to us..I tap in this blessing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.