Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530704 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2020

I was here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2020
IghravweIG:

I was here.
Lol.. U missed it tongue tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I believe reputation do sell domains. Plus this guys have been in the business for over a decade. They already have the appropriate gut, skills and connection.

And of course the deep pocket to wait for that "seemingly impossible sale"
Yes, but there is something else many of you are not seeing in that kind of sales, which is...? Go find out and when you do, make sure you have the patience to wait.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lol.. U missed it tongue tongue
Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dollarbeels: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Page 1700?

Okay congratulations to the recent sellers!
This week is surely our week!
Don't forget to quote me later �

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Is it ideal to backorder Geo+service name for $25 ?
Or I should wait maybe it will drop so I can reg it for $8 ..

Which registrar do you use to backorder , $25 is a little bit costly for just a Geo name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2020
I woke up to see another email from afternic this morning, a sale of $399 but unfortunately I ve sold the domain for $300 which I reported here last.

I pray to open my eyes tomorrow and see another email with a bigger sale.

Do pray and meditate on the word because the word of God is the solution to every problem in life.

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and word was God.
There was nothing made that was not made by Him(The word of God) John1v1

Happy sunday, Wish you all bigger sales this month.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2020
TheSTreetman:
@Mikebio

If you're eligible to submit upto 10 names or more and wake up in the morning, noticed that maybe 3 names has been reviewed outta 10. Don't wait for them to review the remaining 7 before adding more names otherwise you may wait longer time.

Just keep adding the remaining 3 until they remember to review all.

Please note, they do tell us that names maybe longer in review because it meets their criteria for acceptance earlier but needed to pass second review test before fully accepted or rejected.

Can I submit an unregistered name and then register it once they approve it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

once they approve, you're meant register it then point the dns servers to SH.

so the answer to your question yes...

so you've never submitted a domain to SH shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have. Only registered names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2020
TechSkill:
Yes, but there is something else many of you are not seeing in that kind of sales, which is...? Go find out and when you do, make sure you have the patience to wait.
I know that. I have access to his portfolio, i follow his purchases. He has the big pocket, and in his case, he has passed the level of "waiting patiently", cos him wait, or him no wait, e go sell

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2020
grandstar:

Can I submit an unregistered name and then register it once they approve it?

You've three options to submit unregistered names.

If you choose number 1 : they'll register it if they wanna bear the cost.

If you choose number 2: They'll send you a mail to register it and point the Dns to them if they approve the name but don't wanna bear the cost of registration.

If you choose the later : This mostly comes with 1$ submission fee (equivalent to 1 coin). If approved, they send you a mail while you also bear the registration cost.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I know that. I have access to his portfolio, i follow his purchases. He has the big pocket, and in his case, he has passed the level of "waiting patiently", cos him wait, or him no wait, e go sell

Same guy sold ElectricCar for $100k+ like 2 months ago. He once said that in the beginning he used to price his names low in order to get quick sales. But now he can wait patiently till end users come knocking.

The same end user that bought ElectricCar for $100k+ bought EVmodels//king from a different domainer for less than $2k on the same day. I wonder how the domainer that owned EVmodels would be feeling after finding out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Softmojo:

Same guy sold ElectricCar for $100k+ like 2 months ago. He once said that in the beginning he used to price his names low in order to get quick sales. But now he can wait patiently till end users come knocking.

The same end user that bought ElectricCar for $100k+ bought EVmodels//king for less than $2k on the same day. I wonder how the domainer that owned EVmodels would be feeling after finding out.
Everyman for his own smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello boss in other to protect an unregistered submitted name that is underreview with the option of you registering it on S.H and it's taking time for them to review can I register the name while still on review to protect it...The name has been given Excellent (Completeness) but not approved yet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Mikebio:
Hello boss in other to protect an unregistered submitted name that is underreview with the option of you registering it on S.H and it's taking time for them to review can I register the name while still on review to protect it...The name has been given Excellent (Completeness) but not approved yet

Excellent (Completeness) doesn't mean it would be approved. If you register a name you submitted as unregistered before its reviewed, the name would be rejected and you would have to resubmit it as a registered name for it to be reviewed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Softmojo:

The same end user that bought ElectricCar for $100k+ bought EVmodels//king from a different domainer for less than $2k on the same day. I wonder how the domainer that owned EVmodels would be feeling after finding out.

The domainer that sold ElectricCar Domain is different from AbdulBasit.

He's TerraDomain by moniker whom normally sells domain like Akara at Squadhelp.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Liftkid:

Okay bro.. Goodluck !!!!
can i dm you
There are some stuffs I’m uncertain about.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2020
BrandBucket just accepted two of my Domains and was told to register them and accept listing fees. I don't have any names on BrandBucket before, so I don't know how things goes there. Gurus, please any suggestion. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2020
SH approve

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TechSkill: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
how much do you register .io and where is there also discount code?
You are falling for their nonsense without verifying. They don't own the domains they have been mentioning as approved. Check
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2020
gentlewind:
SH approve
So na you get this name? Nice wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2020
codemaniacs:

that means you have removed the domain from afternic.

- Did you outbound?
- how many letters was the domain?
- was it a brandable or geo?
- how many marketplaces did you list the domain on?
Yes I did outbound.

The domain is Clif//ton//towing, I sold through epik for $300 but forgot to delist it from afternic.

I listed it with Epik Dan and afternic

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by queenet246(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Ibrixy:

Start by STUDYING advisably from page 1.. you can also ask questions here too.. The BOSSES here are always willing to help..
GoodLuck.

Please pm me. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2020
TechSkill:
You are falling for their nonsense without verifying. They don't own the domains they have been mentioning as approved. Check
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
yemight2776:
BrandBucket just accepted two of my Domains and was told to register them and accept listing fees. I don't have any names on BrandBucket before, so I don't know how things goes there. Gurus, please any suggestion. Thank you

Things Goes well there. They're not loudmouthed like Hyenas but do things there own way like a Gentle Lion most especially the prices they publish most names.

You can never know for yourself unless you try. Favor can jam you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
guys I submitted some domain names on SH and it has been in pending review but i can see any of them to be listed under pending review or showing completed and excellent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
1700 great!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
guys I submitted some domain names on SH and it has been in pending review but i can see any of them to be listed under pending review or showing completed and excellent

If i get you right, if you can't find the names on Pending Reviews, check Rejected colum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Sadiq3051(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.