Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530537 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Yes I did. But their ATM machine was acting wierd at the same time. But I'm sure I did successfully changed it

Download the UBA Mobile Banking App, register where you see the PREPAID section and then try to see your card activities in the App. You should know where the fault is to correct it before going back to PayPal. Which country PayPal are you using?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Try recharging like N100 with the card to see if the card has been activated.
It saying insufficient card balance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

It saying insufficient card balance

Then your card is activated. Put at least #500 more, you should be fine with that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2020
id911:

Download the UBA Mobile Banking App, register where you see the PREPAID section and then try to see your card activities in the App. You should know where the fault is to correct it before going back to PayPal. Which country PayPal are you using?
I've already added to the app and it's showing my balance as 2400 yet I can't recharge #100 card with it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2020
id911:

Then your card is activated. Put at least #500 more, you should be fine with that
Ok bro I'll do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,
I have a domain name, CONTENT//VISE//KING & I was contacted by the former owner of the domain, agreed price but deal didn't fell through as he didn't make payment giving excuse. The former domain owner is into SEO and content writing.

I got this inbound offer on epik but it's write different from the regular price offer, attached below is the screen shot.

Any idea and advice on what to do?
If this is not a scam, then a biiig congratulations to you!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2020
zord33k:

Can we search for end users on LinkedIn using the keywords of the domain ?
yeah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Senatorial1: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Senatorial1:
Pls, I am just a beginner.

I do use my UBA Master card to purchase bitcoin on Luno. But I have used it to get Domain registerd without success. On Godaddy and Epik, both payments were declined severally, with the message that the decline is from my Bank processor.

Pls, what could be the problem?

No idea Sirs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2020
I appreciate everyone's response, I will forward the mail gotten from epik to the former domain owner and reopen negotiation for him to buy his domain back.

If he doesn't buy then I trade it off to someone else. Thanks everyone

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Senatorial1: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Senatorial1:
Pls, I am just a beginner.

I do use my UBA Master card to purchase bitcoin on Luno. But I have used it to get Domain registerd without success. On Godaddy and Epik, both payments were declined severally, with the message that the decline is from my Bank processor.

Pls, what could be the problem?

No idea Sirs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2020
/Anyone having difficulty with Paypal login?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
massive1019:
For those us using mobile. You can get email through LinkedIn.

Download Yandex browser....Yandex works with extensions. Add snov extension to it ...also if you like add salesql extension.

Go to your LinkedIn and search for your prospect name.....click on the extension either snov or salesql....copy and paste.

Note: snov is 50 credit per month and salesql is 100 per month...

has this worked for you? cos I tried it with kiwi browser and it didn't work. I don't think it works for all kinds of extension. maybe I'll try again with yandex.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Opistorincos:

Good morning sir, do you remember me?
Hello Bro, kindly reply my message

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
I appreciate everyone's response, I will forward the mail gotten from epik to the former domain owner and reopen negotiation for him to buy his domain back.

If he doesn't buy then I trade it off to someone else. Thanks everyone

A good step in the right direction.

At bolded, if you are looking to liquidate the domain, kindly notify me.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
SH REGISTERED
CREATIVE

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
josephni12:

has this worked for you? cos I tried it with kiwi browser and it didn't work. I don't think it works for all kinds of extension. maybe I'll try again with yandex.
if it hasn't worked I wouldn't have written about it...I also tried kiwi..but kiwi always hang on my phone and it didn't work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lordvactus(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hello I also create websites for corporate businesses and SMES as low as 45,000 naira with cutting edge designs!!!!! Note this payment is for your website to run for a year, another year attracts payment for hosting and domain management. Thank you! Contact 2348050379452 for more info

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by photographyedit(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
If you are a photographer, you can make money with photographs in online.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
KOWRIE FX
Now available to buy all your Payoneer & PayPal funds at sweet rate.

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Bring your reputable escrow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
ikhalyfah:
As I clock one year in domaining by the end of this month, here is my journey so far

This will be discussed in a pattern used by Beckplanet for his 2019 journey verdict.

My post may not be insightful, due to the fact that u can't use one sample to analyze a whole GEO niche, However, I know I'm only one of the few people that keep record of their inventory, and I know if anybody has a record, he/she will follow feat so as to have a larger sample for this analysis.

NOTE: otherwise stated, every info is regarding Geos.

That being said, I'll start;

July 2019;
*25th July 2019 i stumbled upon this thread.
*28th july, i made my first purchase of HostelPrice.com using GD promo
* I made a total 1 acquisition in July
*And of course, NO SALE

August 2019
* Made a total 8 acquisitions, mostly from promo. As per say i be student, na my pocket money i de use, so it's only promo i can afford.
* One of the names is Vegas Autoshop in king, that nearly became my 1st sale, but didn't happen cos i called buyer with naija number
* My first sale came last week of August, Cbdlegalfirm, @125$. Lol, some of us can remember the controversy around the name.
*That was my only sale in August.

September 2019
* Made 14 acquisitions.
* Got my 1st ever SH- owned name accepted (Jixya//com) on 30th sept.
* Had 2 sales in last week of the month.
* On of which sold under 2hours. Na dat one shock me pass shaa.

October 2019
* 1st October, took the traditional Iykepromotions WA tutorial.
* NO SALE in October despite 17 acquisitions.

November 2019
* Consider it my ground breaking month
* Made 12 acquisitions
* Made 6 sales
* Total earning of around $800-900 (don't have exact record of that)

December 2019
* The blessings in November continued
* Made 14 acquisitions
* Made 5 sales
* Total earnings $600-700

January 2020
*My best month in terms of number of domains sold
* Made 14 acquisitions
* Had 12 sales

February 2020
* A little decline in number of sales, made 2 sales
* But also huge decline in number of acquisitions, made only 4 acquisition
*Used the silent moment to study squadhelp and brandables

March 2020
* made 9 acquisition
* Had 3 sales
* Revenue of around $600-700
* It has been generally silent month
*Resume submitting to squadhelp on 31st march. Prior to that, had only 2 names at squadhelp.

April 2020
* Used most of the time building SH portfolio
* Got Over 30names accepted in April
* Made revenue of about $500-600
* Made 11 acquisitions

May 2020
* First 3 weeks was silent, but took the time to continue my SH journey
* Last week of May was a banger, made 9 sales in the last 7 days of May
* Revenue $1100+
* Made 12 acquisitions
* I was hired by a company to do name review, so far I've reviewed over 1Million names for them. This is actually one of the best things to happen in my first year.
*Continued my SH journey

June 2020
*But made 9 sales.
* Total revenue of about $2000+
*My best month in terms of revenue
*Sold QuietFix last night for $650
* At start of April 2020 i had 2 names at SH, At end of June 2020, i have 76 names at SH (6mine).

July 2020
* Hope it will be my best month yet in terms of sales and revenue..
*Let see how it goes

BRANDABLE INFO SUMMARY
*Decided to start investing heavenly on brandables at Mid May. But this was after taking February, march and April to study.
*I have made 4 brandable sales.
*Still building my SH portfolio, building afternic portfolio with rejected SH names i find fit, and will explore BB in the nearest future, God's willing.

GEO SUMMARY
*SALE THROUGH RATE: 43%

You may ask for more summary and I'll add here.

TOTAL (Geo+Brandable+EMD) SUMMARY
* SaleThrough Rate: 32%
* Total domains purchased (excluding SH owned): 146
* Total domain sold: 47
* Total revenue AFTER COMMISSION: Over $6,000

Note: since I'll be 1 year officially on 28July, I may come to edit this when the time comes.

Other infos:
*My most sold geo service is Attorney related
* My most sold cities is in the state of California
*My highest single sale is $650
*My lowest single sale is $50
*You may ask more summarized info, and I'll answer if I can

Regards.
Gratitude to Allah.
Appreciation to everybody here
!

I sent you a message...would want to correspond with you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
written007:

I sent you a message...would want to correspond with you.

Or entagle....lol

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ActionTaker: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
id911:

@bolded got me to ask this question. Please, existing users, which of the country's PayPal (i.e. Lesotho, etc) will you recommend for someone to open? I'm referring to business PayPal account that can receive payments/money.

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ask and it shall be given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haywhysax: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hello bro, please how can I contact you
massive1019:
if it hasn't worked I wouldn't have written about it...I also tried kiwi..but kiwi always hang on my phone and it didn't work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
SH Approved

Creative Owned

Submitted on 13th July Approved 16th July.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrinkWater10: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
oprah007:
SH Approved
Creative Owned
Submitted on 13th July Approved 16th July.
Nice. Who is responsible for this beautiful logo, you ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haj57(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
You can make money by investing in a football match prediction web app. The link below is the full proposal which includes funding requirement, project milestones, projected revenue stream and exit strategy.

You may be interested or someone you know might be interested.

Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hncrxZb7KguXUl8GdzVBTSereAUFezBM/view
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
DrinkWater10:

Nice. Who is responsible for this beautiful logo, you ?

Logo Courtesy of SH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Prazo1:

Or entagle....lol

A domainer can't rope another domainer. They learn from each other. In this case, a domainer wants some nuggets from someone who can point things he may be doing wrong...he has passe5 through the present place i am at.

One question I wanted to ask him was If he thinks there was something he was doing wrong; improved on, before sales start coming and what was it if yes.

Stop assuming guys

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
ElonMosque:

Useful for mass mailing with gmail accounts capable of sending 100+ emails in a day. Install *Email Tracker by Snov* to track your mails...

This extension is awesome but I was unable to track the emails. Please were you able to track with it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SmartMen: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,
I have a domain name, CONTENT//VISE//KING & I was contacted by the former owner of the domain, agreed price but deal didn't fell through as he didn't make payment giving excuse. The former domain owner is into SEO and content writing.

I got this inbound offer on epik but it's write different from the regular price offer, attached below is the screen shot.

Any idea and advice on what to do?
The former owner used this for website design/SEO and this lead came from the works done on the old domain--SEO-wise-- and that is a plus for you.

You should find a way to use this to your advantage and cash out

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MrSamsung(m), codemaniacs, Jimneighbour, AAA593 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.