Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3479601 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
SH registered smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geeman23(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
I make 1$ everyday
brief it here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
EpikNigeria:

Hello, has this issue been resolved?

If not, can you send the details to our Facebook Support page Epik Nigeria

Yes, my domains now appear. I was able to get live support. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigDaddyB: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
SH

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
tranxo:

Once you fulfill the requirements of a current account, you will request for and have created for you, a current acct and a domiciliary acct.
Ok...Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
BOOKWORMLUX:
I make 1$ everyday

It'll take u a whole year to make $365.. That's tough!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
thorrvik55:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
midehill:
Hello guys, I listed my domain name for premium listing on afternic before the end of the initial 60 days, so after the 60 days, my registrar namesilo sent me a mail that afternic wants to list my domain for sale on their premium listing that I Shud accept if I am the one that initiated it, I accepted, does that mean I am now on afternic listing automatically?

Someone Shud please Ansa...

Thanks in advance

Accept the listing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
toutlemonde:
Bosses in the house, please what do you think of the domain name: internetsm.com

Is it a good name for parking?
If you Don buy am, go park it. If you never, e no go good for parking. A simple google search will tell you that. The name is directing me to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
thorrvik55:

And what if Paypal block the account? That's toughâ…”

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
tranxo:

It's exactly the same requirements for opening a current account. If you already have a current account, simply apply for additional account - USD domiciliary.
Thanks boss...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
What do you all think about 4L .net?
Is it advisable to submit I on SH? Other extensions are regged except .co that is $140
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BUGOFF(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
I posted a rather lengthy epistle here, two days ago, about my travails in this business but got bot- banned.
Guys, I am still learning and am about 600+ pages gone so far on this thread.
I have hand-regd. 4 domains. I need appraisals, advise, counsel and every available assistance I can get to bolster my confidence.
1. kindly assess this domain for me, the whole works and potential email addresses for outbounding, please.
I know it's tasking but, please lend a toddler a hand.
Be blessed.

The names are;
1. san jose/ /medic //fund// . c**
2. Zed //XT/// dot //c**
3. Geo /fences// dot// n**

Appreciations shall be appropriately conveyed to all, please.
Thanks.

Cc: iykepromotions
ElonMosque
TheSTreetman
TherealMcCain
Beckplanet
tranxo
Ikhalyfah
...et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandwick: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Great ideas.

Post reminds me of an article I read

https://buildgoodbusiness.com/top-6-most-profitable-online-businesses-you-can-start-with-100-or-less-now/

I do business online and I tell you, it guarantees great freedom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Brandwick:
Great ideas.

Post reminds me of an article I read

https://buildgoodbusiness.com/top-6-most-profitable-online-businesses-you-can-start-with-100-or-less-now/

I do business online and I tell you, it guarantees great freedom

I need to submit your name to SH. Who knows it might be accepted!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
tinnymerit:
What do you all think about 4L .net?
Is it advisable to submit I on SH? Other extensions are regged except .co that is $140

Plus make somebody answer me now.
Cc:all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
thorrvik55:

Hmm mm. Enough to buy 40 domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
EpikNigeria:
Introducing the Epik Brokerage Spread

With Epik's Quest to become the domainers best friend, we have added a new solution to our Escrow platform, you can now now increase your profitability through domain arbitrage.

Let's say you see a domain name CryptoAlliance.com for sale and you are able to convince the buyer to sell if to you for $7,500, upon that you are able to find a End User that is willing to pay $10,000 or more for this same name, you can make profit from this name without spending a dime

All you need to do is to Log in to Escrow.Epik.com

Click on start a transaction, then choose I am a Broker

Input the seller and buyer email in their respective sections

In the Sell Price section, inout the amount you are selling to the end user & In the buy price section input the amount you agreed with the domain owner

Then Click Submit, Epik escrow with handle the process without the enduser knowing the amount the domain is bought for or the the domain owner knowing the amount the domain is being sold for

#Epik
#Epik Difference
#Epik Escrow

Nice idea. But if one want to do outbounding on behalf of the seller, is that what it means? Then won't it be known to the seller , since he, the buyer likely pay via the link known to seller? Or can you explain how broker services work that we will take the name to the potential buyers without seller known the price. Will it be like contacting seller first and then agree how much he wants to sell, then, take it to buyer with additional fees Untop. Then when he is ready to pay, we contact epik and they input the price.
Please can you explain to us like a lay man cos once you click a name , it's either buy or make offer..
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
How much longer will i need to wait for dynadot before setting up my landing page this is the message I got.

This domain is in grace deletion period.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Appelmoik(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello All, how can I turn off auto-reject on SH for submitted unregistered names?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
What lesson do you learn from the sales of binance.exchange for $12000?

When I read the story of the seller on namepros, I was like; some times, in life and in business we just need to take calculated risk and risk it all.
We all know that trademarked domains are no go area, because of fair of the owner filling lawsuit.

But this guy bought binance.exchange for $50 at namesilo auction and flip it for $12000.....
Here is a link to the guy's story

https://www.namepros.com/threads/binance-exchange-sold-for-12000-my-experience.1200647/#post-7869273

PS-Though this does not mean that we should be hunting for trademark domain but there are exceptional cases in every situations........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2020
ollybode:

When I read the story of the seller on namepros, I was like; some times, in life and in business we just need to take calculated risk and risk it all.
We all know that trademarked domains are no go area, because of fair of the owner filling lawsuit.

But this guy bought binance.exchange for $50 at namesilo auction and flip it for $12000.....

https://www.namepros.com/threads/binance-exchange-sold-for-12000-my-experience.1200647/#post-7869273

PS-Though this does not mean that we should be hunting for trademark domain but there are exceptional cases in every situations........

CZ of Binance is super rich, guess 12k is worth the headache of a lawsuit and the dot exchange extension is perfect for the business. I'm sure they'll be redirecting to binance .com. A good deal for both parties

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 1:19am On Jul 23, 2020
ollybode:

Congrats to him. The guy writes like a Nigerian.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:30am On Jul 23, 2020
EpikNigeria:
Introducing the Epik Brokerage Spread

With Epik's Quest to become the domainers best friend, we have added a new solution to our Escrow platform, you can now now increase your profitability through domain arbitrage.

Let's say you see a domain name CryptoAlliance.com for sale and you are able to convince the buyer to sell if to you for $7,500, upon that you are able to find a End User that is willing to pay $10,000 or more for this same name, you can make profit from this name without spending a dime

All you need to do is to Log in to Escrow.Epik.com

Click on start a transaction, then choose I am a Broker

Input the seller and buyer email in their respective sections

In the Sell Price section, inout the amount you are selling to the end user & In the buy price section input the amount you agreed with the domain owner

Then Click Submit, Epik escrow with handle the process without the enduser knowing the amount the domain is bought for or the the domain owner knowing the amount the domain is being sold for

#Epik
#Epik Difference
#Epik Escrow

I believe that will only work effectively if the price of the domain is not set by the owner both on the landing page and other platform. I cannot come and waste my effort in searching for buyers abeg.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2020
After 23 rejections SH finally accepted and registered

LILYandCURE //King.

It feels good sha grin

they gave me a very poor logo, though I left a comment for the designer on how I will like the logo to look like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:21am On Jul 23, 2020
lawrenzo007:

I used GTB because people here said they has the best rate

Next time use btc.
I got 450 naira per dollar

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Brymo4all:

Next time use btc.
I got 450 naira per dollar
I think the only option was Gtb since he sold the domain at afternic.
I will jubilate when afternic start paying in btc, or they should even bring back PayPal withdrawal option for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 6:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Good morning all:

Reply from a lead: Do you have a phone number where we can call you to discuss further?

Can I send Dan number or what? Need your input.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2020
please house,is it compulsory i classify my name on squadhelp?they just pre approved one of my name on their marketplace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Sarbee(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.