Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527002 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Mrblaze06:
please house,is it compulsory i classify my name on squadhelp?they just pre approved one of my name on their marketplace.
Yes, very compulsory to do for exposure in the marketplace. Just search for similar name and edit the details to march yours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:

I think the only option was Gtb since he sold the domain at afternic.
I will jubilate when afternic start paying in btc, or they should even bring back PayPal withdrawal option for us.

OH Afternic

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

I believe that will only work effectively if the price of the domain is not set by the owner both on the landing page and other platform. I cannot come and waste my effort in searching for buyers abeg.

For folks with ability to quickly connect demand and supply, this solution will come handy for them.

There are Brokers that has been able to achieve this.

And if this kind of opportuity present itself, you can have it in your mind that there is a solution at Epik escrow that can help you in this particular situation

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2020
priceaction:

Nice idea. But if one want to do outbounding on behalf of the seller, is that what it means? Then won't it be known to the seller , since he, the buyer likely pay via the link known to seller? Or can you explain how broker services work that we will take the name to the potential buyers without seller known the price. Will it be like contacting seller first and then agree how much he wants to sell, then, take it to buyer with additional fees Untop. Then when he is ready to pay, we contact epik and they input the price.
Please can you explain to us like a lay man cos once you click a name , it's either buy or make offer..
Thanks

Yes, that is accurate, contacting seller first and then agree how much he wants to sell, then, take it to buyer with additional fees Untop. Then when he is ready to pay, we contact epik and they input the price.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2020
EpikNigeria:

Yes, that is accurate, contacting seller first and then agree how much he wants to sell, then, take it to buyer with additional fees Untop. Then when he is ready to pay, we contact epik and they input the price.
Thats cool then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
thorrvik55:

It'll take u a whole year to make $365.. That's tough!

It's what I can manage
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2020
SH reg......

This name pains well well. I had known it would be accepted but gat no fund to purchase.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2020
yemight2776:
Very nice doing business with you and thanks for great work done. I recommend him for your smoothly PayPal fund. He is very straightforward person and know what he is doing. Thank you once again.

Thanks and Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2020
BUGOFF:

The names are;
1. san jose/ /medic //fund// . c**
2. Zed //XT/// dot //c**
3. Geo /fences// dot// n**

Geo fences? What does that mean and which business will use the domain?? And its even on dot net. Stay with dot com for now

Medicfund: it's a geo domain but I don't even know the business that will use it.

As for zedXT I don't what that means.

Advice: stop wasting money till you understand what are good names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by geolabious(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Aaa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Got this from an end-users, how do u handle this?
Note: accept payment=make payment, Google translate issue.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:
lol username and password? Thats like giving a yahoo boy your atm details grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:

Username and password Asin how?

Show them the domain in your registrar (screenshot) or forward the name to their website should do naw.... As proof of ownership

Which username and password are they asking for?

I hope they are legit?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:
James39 have given you your answer.

After forwardn the domain name to their website.

Tell them straight to cut the BS.
You have redirected the domain name to their website. Give them ur BIn Price and links to buy from Dan or GoDaddy.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2020
AkProsper:
Good morning all:

Reply from a lead: Do you have a phone number where we can call you to discuss further?

Can I send Dan number or what? Need your input.
anybody??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2020
AkProsper:

anybody??
you are out of town and unable to receive calls but can continue convo through mail or contact tony@epik.com (he should be able to help) I have forgotten his Nl monkier..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:

Some buyer ehn, if you give them password and username naa to get access to your registrar account and do whatever they like be that now.
That option is not advisable bro, you show them the screen shot of the domain in your dashboard or ask them the permission to redirect the domain to their site for couple hours, at least if you are not the owner you won't be able to do both..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2020
AkProsper:
Good morning all:

Reply from a lead: Do you have a phone number where we can call you to discuss further?

Can I send Dan number or what? Need your input.
Yes you can use Dan's number or Afternic. Whatever you decide, let the end user know that Dan/Afternic is your broker. Sounds professional

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:

Lol, thanks all
Funny end-users
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
BUGOFF:
I posted a rather lengthy epistle here, two days ago, about my travails in this business but got bot- banned.
Guys, I am still learning and am about 600+ pages gone so far on this thread.
I have hand-regd. 4 domains. I need appraisals, advise, counsel and every available assistance I can get to bolster my confidence.
1. kindly assess this domain for me, the whole works and potential email addresses for outbounding, please.
I know it's tasking but, please lend a toddler a hand.
Be blessed.

The names are;
1. san jose/ /medic //fund// . c**
2. Zed //XT/// dot //c**
3. Geo /fences// dot// n**

Appreciations shall be appropriately conveyed to all, please.
Thanks.

ElonMosque

Hm..

Geo is much more straightforward. Here's what you can do, go through the first page to the current page, searching only for sales reports. Just look at what is selling - flooring, roofing, towing, et cetera. I cannot overemphasize the importance of sales reports, not only for motivation but for understanding what sells.

With the little I know, I am not confident on Geo+MedicFund. Medic Fund should be a government thing. ZedXT? What's the idea behind the name? Can't think of one idea so I'll say you should focus on more popular acronyms like AI,VR,PR etc. Zed isn't exactly a word so if you're handregging - target domains like zedox, zedia etc.

Geo fences ain't so bad, although the term ought to be "Geo Fencing" according to searchvolume/io data.

Honestly, the easiest piece of advice is to look at sales reports, here and on NP. You don't need to "reinvent the wheel". Just look for similar names to what has sold.

My advice isn't complete but at least it can help a little.

Good luck smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2020
ollybode:

This extension is awesome but I was unable to track the emails. Please were you able to track with it.

Will ask Snov support when I get on my lappy. Couldn't track my mails too despite turning on tracking within the Snov email tracking extension. I also can't schedule with GBlast. Really disappointing.

Update: You can neither track nor schedule with Gblast. Sad sad

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2020
what do you guys think about geo+makeupartist will it be easy to get end users?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:

I don't think this is your end-user, it look like end-rubber to me.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2020
viktor88:

Geo fences? What does that mean and which business will use the domain?? And its even on dot net. Stay with dot com for now

Medicfund: it's a geo domain but I don't even know the business that will use it.

As for zedXT I don't what that means.

Advice: stop wasting money till you understand what are good names.

GeoFences is bad?

Make Mr. Google your friend and avoid unnecessary embarrassment.

The slight downside is the extension

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2020
massive1019:
SH reg......

This name pains well well. I had known it would be accepted but gat no fund to purchase.

Very nice logo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
gentlewind:

grin grin audio end-user

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2020
frank417:

Congrats to him. The guy writes like a Nigerian.
You say this because his English wasn't smooth. Smh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2020
SH owned

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2020
jamih:
"Hello,

Thanks for the feedback!

While I cannot give you the login details to my account (and I think we'll both agree that this wouldn't be a wise thing to do), here's what I'll do to prove I own the domain:

I'll redirect it to your current website. Only the person who owns the domain name can do this.

Let me know if this works for you.

Best regards"

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2020
ib4real95:
SH owned
I begin to notice that SH reviewed names have greater chance of getting approved than those expert review or whatever.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2020
gentlewind:

grin...they have .it, I have .com, hopefully they buy it. Only end-user available for the domain for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.