Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528872 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
allandutch:

On top wetin cheesy
Maybe my email no clear for Im eye, with iPhone e go clear.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2020
We have complied list of affordable LLLL// com domains, Max 449$

You can find you can find them BELOW

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 2:04am On Aug 11, 2020
It is cool my brother.
JamParkMe:

You make a good point. I'm not sure how the person sending out emails can prove that they didn't just collect $5 to do nothing. I guess one way will be to send some screenshots as proof. It's a novel concept and things will work themselves out once someone takes it up. In the long run, outbounders with a consistent track record, good communication skills and utmost honesty will be recommended and patronised most. I guess your work will speak for itself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parko(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Sorry for not responding to your first screenshot. I saw it that night but the body was weak.

For his recent response, let's go with this (I dunno which registrar you're using, so I couldn't properly custom-describe how to do the forwarding. Modify that if you want):

"Hi [Name],

Sounds like what you want is for this domain to point to/show exactly the stuff you've got going on on your current website, am I right?

Don't worry, that's a very easy thing to do.

You don't even need any special editing/coding skills to get it done.

All you have to do is a simple redirect of this domain to your current website and that's that.

How to do this redirect?

Easy.

It'll be there in your domain admin panel. You'll just input your current website url under the "forward this domain" option and the domain will point to your website immediately.

So when anyone visits www.mydomain//com, it instantly takes them to your website.

I could even do this for you if you want.

If you need further clarifications, just ask.

I'll be here to see you through the process.

Regards,
Name

P.S.: Here's the link to purchase the domain: www.mydomain//com"

Good morning Boss and all the Bosses in the house, i used this mail format to reply an enduser, but he wants me to redesign his website. Please how do i tell him to buy my domain name first.

CC: 2sexycom
iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Alhamdulillah. Morning motivation.

Sales Report.

Name: Fortmorgan//Vacation//Rentals//king
Purchased: $5.99 Dynadot on 5th August.
Sold: $650 BIN on 11th August.
Sale Venue: Dan. (My first sale on Dan)

Outbound. Buyer replied to an outbound letter sent via contact form on his website.

Congrats to every other recent seller and good luck to everyone still waiting for sale.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sadiqcholel: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Softmojo:

Sales Report.

Outbound. Buyer replied to an outbound letter sent via contact form on his website.

Congrats to every other recent seller and good luck to everyone still waiting for sale.

Congrats...More sales to us all

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2020
BigDaddyB:

This feature attracts a lesser comission of 5%.

You mean they charge 5% instead of the regular 9% when one uses this feature?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Softmojo:

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Softmojo:

Sales Report.

Handreg or ED?

congrats once again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2020
James39:

Handreg or ED?

congrats once again

ED 5.99 Dynadot ReReg promo.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Softmojo:

ED 5.99 Dynadot ReReg promo.
Picked from ED, then ReReg?

Please how?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Softmojo:

Sales Report.

just 11k population! Wow shocked Nice one Boss

Concerning the name, please is it right to go for the plural even when singular is available ?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2020
What's btc exchange rate on quidax?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2020
ewizard1:

Picked from ED, then ReReg?

Please how?

If a name drops on ED and you register it before 12am the same day, its considered a rereg and can be registered for $5.99 on Dynadot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
eaddyboy:
just 11k population! Wow shocked Nice one Boss

Concerning the name, please is it right to go for the plural even when singular is available ?

FortMorgan is a small beach community, the population is very low but a large population of people would want to go there for vacation.

Personally i think the plural makes more sense and i would register the plural even if the singular was available.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2020
Brymo4all:

When you guys started you asked questions too...
I don't see this kinda backlash on NP.
Everyone is free to ask questions.
BTW AwesomeDuru is not complaining.
If you have read previous pages, you will know that we have sadist here.

They always attack people proffering solutions. If someone post dropped names, they will attack him. If another post ED filters, they will attack him. Smiles data charged #300 for mail scrapping, he was attacked. Now, they want to attack Blessed AwesomeDuru.

They are evil. I am compiling their names and their posts where they attacked good domainers helping us here to make sales. Same people!
If they know how many sales we recorded last week with Duru's follow-up letter. Beware of them, they are evil. Enemies of progress. No apologies.

Good morning!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Buhari2019:

They always attack people proffering solutions. If someone post dropped names, they will attack him. If another post ED filters, they will attack him. Smiles data charged #300 for mail scrapping, he was attacked. Now, they want to attack Blessed AwesomeDuru.

They are evil. I am compiling their names and their posts where they attacked good domainers helping us here to make sales. Same people!
If they know how many sales we recorded last week with Duru's follow-up letter. Beware of them, they are evil. Enemies of progress. No apologies.

Good morning!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Softmojo:

If a name drops on ED and you register it before 12am the same day, its considered a rereg and can be registered for $5.99 on Dynadot.
I have registered several like this and paid 8.99.

Am I to select the rereg option?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2020
ewizard1:

Use this code at checkout: RRCOM8

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2020
ewizard1:

There's a space for coupons before checking out. RRCOM8 is what you put there. Price reduces to 5.99

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2020
CornOak:

Use this code at checkout: RRCOM8
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2020
nwafresh:
Good morning all.

I'm a newbie and I posted 3 days ago for help and no body responded to me. So I decided to follow up the end user with my little knowledge and he sent me this

[/b]Thank you for your response Jason. I'd love to chat with you to give me a bit of knowledge on my options as far as editing & adding my company package deals, blogs, special offers, informational pages about our company, among many other additives for the website.

What would be the best phone number to call in order to speak with an online domain representative?

Please feel free to give me a call to further direct me into making the purchase for the domain. We are looking forward to renting the domain space![b]

Please someone should help me on how to go about this potential end-users biko

How did this go?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Guys, if a domain is in .com and all of the end users vying for the keyword are using .co.uk can that domain sell?

Example you have: LeicesterPlumbing.com

And end users have thus:

LeicesterPlumbing.co.uk
PlumbingInLeicester.co.uk
PlumbingLeicester.co.uk
e.t.c

Dem bosses
jamih
promxy94
tranxo
ElonMosque
And Co.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
I have Elpaso\usedcar\\king ....
Kindly appraise this name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Softmojo:

FortMorgan is a small beach community, the population is very low but a large population of people would want to go there for vacation.

Personally i think the plural makes more sense and i would register the plural even if the singular was available.
Noted! Thanks Boss cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Winnerrrr:
Guys, if a domain is in .com and all of the end users vying for the keyword are using .co.uk can that domain sell?

Example you have: LeicesterPlumbing.com

And end users have thus:

LeicesterPlumbing.co.uk
PlumbingInLeicester.co.uk
PlumbingLeicester.co.uk
e.t.c

Dem bosses
jamih
promxy94
tranxo
ElonMosque
And Co.

Most times they would want to stick to their countries Tld (co.uk) since that is what is mainly used in the Uk.

But that doesn't rule out the fact that they can still want to own the (.com)

So try Outbounding, besides Leicester is also a town in Massachusetts with a population of over 10k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Buhari2019:

Good morning!

Leemaaoo grin
Pls I am interested in the Bolden. Shebi you go post am here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Promxy94:

Most times they would want to stick to their countries Tld (co.uk) since that is what is mainly used in the Uk.

But that doesn't rule out the fact that they can still want to own the (.com)

So try Outbounding, besides Leicester is also a town in Massachusetts with a population of over 10k.

Thanks boss, I appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2020
I do Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2020
justi4jesu:
I do Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
I get $16 in fiverr , do you do that kind small amount ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2020
mumin4sure:

I get $16 in fiverr , do you do that kind small amount ?

Please contact me on whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
justi4jesu:

Please contact me on whatsapp
gimme your whatsapp digit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: James39 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.