Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530117 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Winnerrrr:
Guys, if a domain is in .com and all of the end users vying for the keyword are using .co.uk can that domain sell?

Example you have: LeicesterPlumbing.com

And end users have thus:

LeicesterPlumbing.co.uk
PlumbingInLeicester.co.uk
PlumbingLeicester.co.uk
e.t.c

Dem bosses
jamih
promxy94
tranxo
ElonMosque
And Co.

It's not by force to buy the domain. UK are more stubborn with thier extension than Canada. Aussies are also stubborn.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2020
mumin4sure:

gimme your whatsapp digit

Its on my signature wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UmerK: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2020
JamParkMe:
I'm too lazy to outbound to end user. Can I buy up a few geo names and have random people doing the outbounding, anyone who sells will get a 30% cut? I will need quality high grade outbounders in the same echelon as awesomeduru and co. Let's say I have 15 geo names, I can get like 3 different people to focus on getting end users for 5 names each.

I used to operate this model not long ago, I did make big $$ but eventually most of these folks started their own outbound setup.

The risk in this is that people would continue to leave you again and again which means you'd have to hire new people and train them again and again.

The people I'm talking about here had no idea about domains, I trained them on outbound from scratch and now they work on their own.

I would avoid this and recommend you to find people who generate leads for you for a fee and you send emails yourself.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UmerK: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Winnerrrr:
Guys, if a domain is in .com and all of the end users vying for the keyword are using .co.uk can that domain sell?

Example you have: LeicesterPlumbing.com

And end users have thus:

LeicesterPlumbing.co.uk
PlumbingInLeicester.co.uk
PlumbingLeicester.co.uk
e.t.c

Dem bosses
jamih
promxy94
tranxo
ElonMosque
And Co.

Yes, it can but UK market is a tough one. They mostly prefer CCTLD.

I would recommend getting US geos or cities like Birmingham and London which are in both UK and US/Canada.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2020

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:51pm On Aug 10
Look guys, the rate at which people are asking for how to reply prospects is becoming offending, especially replies that every domainer should know.

example, before you buy a name, you should know how it will benefit your prospect, stop acting dumb and challenge yourselves.

By asking these silly questions it means you not learning anything from the vast information on this thread.

Buhari2019:
If you have read previous pages, you will know that we have sadist here.

They always attack people proffering solutions. If someone post dropped names, they will attack him. If another post ED filters, they will attack him. Smiles data charged #300 for mail scrapping, he was attacked. Now, they want to attack Blessed AwesomeDuru.

They are evil. I am compiling their names and their posts where they attacked good domainers helping us here to make sales. Same people!
If they know how many sales we recorded last week with Duru's follow-up letter. Beware of them, they are evil. Enemies of progress. No apologies.

Good morning!

By dictionaries Sadism is a type of behaviour in which a person obtains pleasure from hurting other people and making them suffer physically or mentally.
But what the guy was telling you is that he wants you to learn rather than turning yourselves to pupets. This business needs alot of leraning proccess if want to depend on someone for your business; there will be a day you will end up.

Awesomeduru should have enough time for himself to do his own business. Once he give you tips, learn from it OK.

Learn ! learn! and learn and become indepenedent !!!!!
Good luck

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
expertix:

By dictionaries Sadism is a type of behaviour in which a person obtains pleasure from hurting other people and making them suffer physically or mentally.
But what the guy was telling you is that he wants you to learn rather than turning yourselves to pupets. This business needs alot of leraning proccess if want to depend on someone for your business; there will be a day you will end up.

Awesomeduru should have enough time for himself to do his own business. Once he give you tips, learn from it OK.

Learn ! learn! and learn and become indepenedent !!!!!
Good luck

I love this!
People always want to be spoon-fed.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2020
UmerK:

I used to operate this model not long ago, I did make big $$ but eventually most of these folks started their own outbound setup.

The risk in this is that people would continue to leave you again and again which means you'd have to hire new people and train them again and again.

The people I'm talking about here had no idea about domains, I trained them on outbound from scratch and now they work on their own.

I would avoid this and recommend you to find people who generate leads for you for a fee and you send emails yourself.
Put yourself in their shoes,would you want to be outbounding for a percentage for life!!!Baba ,no blame anybody wey want to step up him game..we don't pray to be on a spot.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UmerK: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Gcool2:
Put yourself in their shoes,would you want to be outbounding for a percentage for life!!!Baba ,no blame anybody wey want to step up him game..we don't pray to be on a spot.

No, I don't blame them at all.

I was unhappy at start the way some left but now I have moved on.

For remaining people who still work with me, I am teaching them everything from purchasing and selling.

Also, most people don't follow these model. They usually pay a fixed salary which means they earn a lot less.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Prazo1:
Outbound grin
After over 200 message yesterday.....
4 said No thanks....lol
But altleast i know i'm not talking to myself grin

#wediehere
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2020
bologzy:

Probably this is what you are looking for:

HOW TO USE FILTER FOR GEO DOMAINS

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1264#88137501

Op: @simpsonrocket

The thread ehn...
Simpsonrocket, Bologzy. Thanks for this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Good day all!
A lead that told me he was waiting for his IT guy to confirm if he can redirect my domain to his current website before purchase just mailed me and told me his IT guy has covid!
I really dont know what to do!
Bosses is there a follow up i can use?

Awesomeduru
Boss pls i need a copy that will show that i am sorry abt the bad news and to also reassure the buyer that i can help redirect the domain to his site and he can receive the domain first b4 payment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
UmerK:

Yes, it can but UK market is a tough one. They mostly prefer CCTLD.

I would recommend getting US geos or cities like Birmingham and London which are in both UK and US/Canada.

Noted, Thanks Boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
ElonMosque:

It's not by force to buy the domain. UK are more stubborn with thier extension than Canada. Aussies are also stubborn.

Thanks for boss, Noted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
SALES ALERT

Florida/ paving/ company //com
Sales price: $200
Sales Venue: Dan
Picked from: Expireddomains//net
Hold time: 2 months
Outbound

Glory be to God.

Thanks to Iykepromotions, Awesomeduru for his follow-up letter and every other contributors...

More sales to all of us... #Godnogoshameus

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Buhari2019:
If you have read previous pages, you will know that we have sadist here.

They always attack people proffering solutions. If someone post dropped names, they will attack him. If another post ED filters, they will attack him. Smiles data charged #300 for mail scrapping, he was attacked. Now, they want to attack Blessed AwesomeDuru.

They are evil. I am compiling their names and their posts where they attacked good domainers helping us here to make sales. Same people!
If they know how many sales we recorded last week with Duru's follow-up letter. Beware of them, they are evil. Enemies of progress. No apologies.

Good morning!

I dont think you get the message he was trying to pass. See, this business requires brain storming and good compose, while #duru is an exceptional "mail guru" and not complaining, or charging for that ( because even now, mail replying is a lucrative business online now, the guy is very good in such , and like wise many others here).

Some dont want to do anything than just be looking for task to give others while they maintain their own business.

What about what will benefit everyone here?

Like say, this was what i sent to an end user, "ccccccccccccc", this was his reply "zzzzzzzzz".

Now i drafted my own reply or follow up like this "xxxxxxxxxxxx", and please how do you see it, should i send it? please you can help me look at it if its convincing enough and make necessary adjustment..

Just imagine someone asking how will i reply an end user telling him "let me think about it" . what happened to just write like "I will be glad if its finally yours. Let me know your mind in few weeks. I will definitely check back. Thanks for your interest!". Common, we are all smart here to say the least.

The person can tag #duru now, and others you think can help.
With that everyone learn from each other and i believe many people will reply him with their own suggestion and can pick from the suggested ones while others too can see different formats.
At least many of us always reply watsapp messages here and there. people should understand that.
Thats my own suggestion..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boss 2sexy ya laughing at me fa.....
one Enduser yesterday said: No thanks ,pls remove me from your email list grin

One domainer here posted the same reply i just laughed, I'm not Alone grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mamatwiny(f): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dorogoimoi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
With proven strategies, you should be on your way creating legitimate income through online businesses. There are online businesses you can set up in under an hour. Others may take a little more time, but in many cases, you can have a viable Internet business up and running in less than 24 hours. All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. The Internet and World Wide Web give you global access to billions of web surfers.
This post gives you ideas for businesses you can start today to reach those potential customers. Many of them can generate sales and profits immediately. Others take time. You can start a small, part-time business on the Internet that can eventually turn into a full-time income. Stop dreaming about building a business online. Take action! Tomorrow never comes, so start today. Some of the online home businesses you can start immediately include:
1 – Blogging.
2 - Affiliate Marketing.
3 - Developing Information Products and Online Courses.
4 - Building an E-Commerce Store.
5 - Writing Content for Online Business Owners.
6 - Starting a Copywriting Business.
7 - Becoming a Self-Published Author.
8 - Starting a Podcast.
9 - Offering Coaching Services.
10 - Starting a YouTube Video Channel.
11 - Offering Video Marketing Services.
12 - Getting Paid for Your Social Media Skills.
13 - Becoming an Online Gig Worker.
14 - Becoming a Website or Product Tester.
15 - Offering Virtual Assistant (VA) Services.
16 - Running a Membership Website.
17 - Selling Your Website Building Skills
18 - Opening a SaaS (Software as a Service) Business.
19 - Starting Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Business.
20 - Selling Your Skills, Talents as a Freelancer.
For more tips on the strategies for creating multiple streams of income, click here to get access to this giveaway mini-book: https://ebookhawker.com/ebooks/multiple_streams_of_income_2020/giveaway_multiple_streams_of_income.pdf
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hello guys,

I'm new here. I pick interest in this biz and I will appreciate anyone to guide me through.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Are you getting traffics on your parked domains but no clicks We have written a well articulated post that would convert them for you.

I would have loved to post the full article here but afraid the spam not would ban me coz it contains lots of beneficial links. So read am here

https://segwo.com/2020/08/11/getting-traffics-on-your-parked-domains-but-no-clicks-and-revenues/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Everyone now turn awesomeduru to email robot, not fair on him....he has his own business to face as well, just learn from the ones he has taught and be creative....that's the purpose of you being educated

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Quite refreshing seeing the increase of female monikers in this space.

Wife materials everywhere. Una doooo!! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
priceaction:

What about what will benefit everyone here?

Just imagine someone asking how will i reply an end user telling him "let me think about it" . what happened to just write like "I will be glad if its finally yours. Let me know your mind in few weeks. I will definitely check back. Thanks for your interest!". Common, we are all smart here to say the least.

At least many of us always reply watsapp messages here and there. people should understand that.
Thats my own suggestion..

E easy? grin cheesy grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by betty63569(f): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Boost your business,firms,small scale business

*Get up to.N5 million loan facility

*Attractive interest rate

*Pay back in 6 months.

*Get low amount of loan up to 100k

Mode of application: send enquires to ngozi.joseph@jbscredit.com

And get started.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
tranxo:

Wife materials cheesy everywhere. Una doooo!! grin
We dey watch

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Prazo1:

Boss 2sexy ya laughing at me fa.....
one Enduser yesterday said: No thanks ,pls remove me from your email list grin

One domainer here posted the same reply i just laughed, I'm not Alone grin

Keep going. You go soon blow!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafresh(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Geofavor:

How did this go?

Enduser don mute
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parko(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Parko:

Good morning Boss and all the Bosses in the house, i used this mail format to reply an enduser, but he wants me to redesign his website. Please how do i tell him to buy my domain name first.

CC: 2sexycom
iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
tranxo:

Wife materials everywhere. Una doooo!! grin

Dey there, guys faking up as females to get quick attention here. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
tranxo:

E easy? grin cheesy grin
Broda, I no dey dia oooo cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
lollybizzu:

Oops...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
lollybizzu:

I know right grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.