Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531255 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by roland2rule(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2020
crudedude:

google "domain flipping pdf", "how to buy and sell domain names pdf", "domain buying and selling for beginners pdf"

You get the drift.

Thanks.. You are blessed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sparkycash(m): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2020
crudedude:
My take on constant request for email copy and other basic questions.

I want to believe we've been keeping all the sales letters dropped here and NP. You can always edit them to save the time and effort of asking for it here. And like someone pointed out, we have to put more faith in our skills. Tbh the domaining community is very kind, other sectors are less accomodating. Try learning forex for example.

Now I'm not saying don't ask (heck, I even asked for email few pages ago). Let's learn to trust our instincts more, learn from our successes/mistakes and continue growing. Also some questions are quickly assigned with a lil google search. To assist with sales letters, I've compiled some of the more recent sales letters/follow ups and attached below. Use, tweak to taste, create something new.

More sales to us all.

Thanks so much

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafresh(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT

Rockport/Attorney//king
BN: 450
SP: 400
SV: Dan
Bitcoin payout received
Hold time: 5 weeks

I give glory to God for this sale and thanks to Opistorincos for the emails. This is my 6th sale since I started domain flipping in May, 2020. I checked my sales and expenses and all I can say is thank you God.
Total domains bought: 17
Total sold: 6
SH Approved: 3
SH Owned: 1
Total expenses since starting: Approx 200$
Total income: 1,880$.
Total Profit: 1,680$.

God bless all the bosses putting us on the right path on this thread. And more sales to us all in Jesus name.

Congratulations. Please help me out with your sales letter. I have an attorney domain. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2020
2sexycom:
rentals is most used.
thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2020
ewizard1:

I learnt one can catch away from dropcatch. I caught a domain that was later tagged "Caugth Domain" but its cooling in my portfolio.
How?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2020
ewizard1:

And it was labelled "Caught Domain"?

That means not all names in the "Caught Domain" tab was backordered.
Thestreeman was right when he said you can't beat dropcatch system.

Mine was also labelled "caught domain" but I knew that I only beat my fellow human not system,

if you notice very well there are some domain you I'll follow up using the said method but you will not see them drop,

the system caught it,

the one that is not backorder will drop.

if you're able to register it immediately it will be labelled "caught domain".

Good morning house.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2020
crudedude:

I want to believe we've been keeping all the sales letters dropped here and NP. You can always edit them to save the time and effort of asking for it here. And like someone pointed out, we have to put more faith in our skills. Tbh the domaining community is very kind, other sectors are less accomodating. Try learning forex for example.

Good job, thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2020
crudedude:

I want to believe we've been keeping all the sales

God bless you Sir �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
2sexycom:

There is no directly link and it took me time to find it sha... It is long and if any of you have time, please spare and read.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-be-broke-after-being-a-billionaire
Thanks Boss, I already google searched and found it on quora. Two things I could draw from his experience that led to his downfall.......very poor oversight and the negligence that comes with the feeling of "I've arrived". But, he is a loving father though, for exonorating the son from the blame.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
crudedude:

More sales to us all.

Thanks for the effort bro. Unfortunately, the file is not opening on my phone. Any tips?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UmerK: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2020
justmykel:

Thanks for the effort bro. Unfortunately, the file is not opening on my phone. Any tips?

Did you manage to download it and couldn't open it? If this is case, try any pdf file opener.

If you clicked the file and couldn't download it ir got an error, you might try VPN.

I hope this helps you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
justmykel:

Download with ucbrowser
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Abdulasod:

Download with ucbrowser
please what's the name of that browser that open yellow page without VPN?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Heyzee5:

Thanks Boss, I already google searched and found it on quora. Two things I could draw from his experience that led to his downfall.......very poor oversight and the negligence that comes with the feeling of "I've arrived". But, he is a loving father though, for exonorating the son from the blame.
You got that right... plus, American law wounded him with the divorce where his wife went away with some % of his wealth. If not, he would have still had some money to cushion the effect

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chinesegirl(f): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
johnoj24:

please what's the name of that browser that open yellow page without VPN?

Aloha
It comes with VPN

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justi4jesu(f): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2020
Firefox01:
Boss, I own ColumbusWoodFlooring. Kindly pass me the email of the person that purchased this one if you can. wink

Congratulations by the way.
No, it might backfire.

He should rather help you pitch yours by upselling your domain name to the his buyer. It is better that way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
I need someone that can help me do out-bounding on this domain names, sent a couple of mails since over 3 weeks now no reply
arizonaslawyer//king
floridaterrazzo//king
JacksonvilleFlooringContractor//king
WestchesterHardwoodFlooring//king
QualityFlooringSupply//king
michiganmakeupartist//king
torontohomepainting//king
FloridaCommercialPainting//king
I noticed you have a lot of state names up here. Try to buy more of city domains. I am not saying your state names won't sell o. It's just that it's easier to sell city names.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Question.

Those of you that register and successfully sold 4 worded domain names,how una do am?

It's really difficult to sell 4 worded domains.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tobidarker02: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Please I am very much available for outbound
If you are busy to outbound, please quote me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2020
2sexycom:
No, it might backfire.

He should rather help you pitch yours by upselling your domain name to the his buyer. It is better that way.
True
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Tobidarker02:
Please I am very much available for outbound
If you are busy to outbound, please quote me

Jump into my whatsapp DM. 081/310//99/320

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Just registered 3 names now get from ED.

Computerchanger.com
Paypalpens.com
Surnamez.com

Thinking of list on Afternic for $xxxx. What did you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2020
justi4jesu:

I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

whats your rate for btc??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2020
You start living the day you discover why you were born. Hello Flippers

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
yemight2776:

Computerchanger.com
Paypalpens.com
Surnamez.com

Not good imo, especially PayPal pen( trademark)

If you can get refund, please do. Imo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2020
yemight2776:

Computerchanger.com
Paypalpens.com
Surnamez.com

At the bolded, go and get a refund if you still can! PayPal is a trademark name, so any suffix or prefix added to it is dead already.

As for the rest I don't know your motives behind registering the names, as I wouldn't even gamble on them with my one dollar.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Am not clear on what this enduser really wants: Domain or a website design plus domain & what's the best way to handle this ?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2020
yemight2776:

Computerchanger.com
Paypalpens.com
Surnamez.com

Bros this your names ehn, personally I will advice you to seek for refund and drop those names.
#myownthought

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2020
buzritchy:
Good morning everyone,

Am not clear on what this enduser really wants: Domain or a website design plus domain & what's the best way to handle this ?

Hello again,

The way this works is, when you acquire *domain name* for your business, you'll get more exposure and prospective clients will find you easily. This will lead to more sales for you.

You are not giving your info to a random person, you're giving it to a reputable company, DAN.com and you info won't ever get leaked.

Kindly proceed to *domain name* to acquire the domain while it is still available.

Best Regards.

I no be awesomeduru o, I just say make I give my fellow domainer quick help.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Opistorincos:

Hello again,

The way this works is, when you acquire *domain name* for your business, you'll get more exposure and prospective clients will find you easily. This will lead to more sales for you.

You are not giving your info to a random person, you're giving it to a reputable company, DAN.com and you info won't ever get leaked.

Kindly proceed to *domain name* to acquire the domain while it is still available.

Best Regards.

I no be awesomeduru o, I just say make I give my fellow domainer quick help.

Thank you for your input sir, I appreciate...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maths125(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning All,

I am posting on this thread for the first time,
I learned domain flipping outside here I am just seeing this thread.
I bought 3 domains 9months ago, I have even forgotten them only for me to receive mail yesterday that one of them has been sold at afternic at $400.

Pls guide me on how to withdraw the money

See screenshot below.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sucobaba(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.