Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,548 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3521270 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
ib4real95:
How i fit convert this client to a disciple my people?
Name i pitched to him is Utahanimalhospital in king

Alpine is a city in Utah

If I were you, I would reply thus,

Dear Dr Mike,

At first, thanks for asking this wonderful question.

There are lots of benefits for your business if you acquire the domain name I pitched to you today.

First, your website will be among the top results whenever someone searches for "Animal Hospital Utah".

Also, you don't need to build another website if it happens that your business grows later beyond Alpine, to other cities in Utah.

In a nut shell, you have better chances to gain more customers from other cities and counties in Utah with this domain name.

If you read this far, it shows you are still interested in the domain name, kindly follow the link below to purchase it now. Thanks.

Best Regards
(Name)
Link

P.s: Do not procrastinate on purchasing the domain today, other competitors are showing interest act fast. Cheers

ib4real95:

Amazing response. Thanks bro
I had the same thoughts but wanted to hear from pros

I am glad you found it useful. I am just a learner like you. Wish you best of luck, more sales to us bro cheesy

38 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
richkal:

[I]
Dear Dr Mike,

At first, thanks for asking this wonderful question.

There are lots of benefits for your business if you acquire the domain I pitched to you today.

First, your website will be among the top result whenever someone searches for "Animal Hospital Utah".

Also, you don't need to build another website if it happens that your business grows beyond Alpine, to other cities in Utah.

In a nut shell, you have better chances to acquire more customers from other cities and counties in Utah with this domain name.

If you are still interested in this domain name, kindly follow the link below to purchase it now. Thanks.

Best Regards
(Name)
Link

P.s: Do not procrastinate on purchasing the domain today, others competitors are showing interest act fast. Cheers [/I]

Amazing response. Thanks bro
I had the same thoughts but wanted to hear from pros
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
richkal:

I am glad you found it useful. I am just a learner like you. Wish

More grace bro smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
BUGOFF:
getting it too as payoneer, PayPal and card transactions are stressing me. can I use it to buy/reg domains?
yes sure, at checkout you'll see the option to pay from your masterbucks..........done so severally.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
After a few follow ups, the prospect sent me this, not sure how I'm going to respond.. Can the gurus please help AwesomeDuru richkal

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Please can any one give me that Netsol domain registration promo Code

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fidelium7(m): 12:57am On Aug 19, 2020
Abeg this thread long o. Please can someone just summarise the basic steps for a newbie. God bless u in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2020
expertix:
Please can any one give me that Netsol domain registration promo Code

NCDISC0004

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Dreydoe:
Chief. I dey Lagos na.

As a boss, na you go arrange everything cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Josmila:

NCDISC0004
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:55am On Aug 19, 2020
mrmanisman:
CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS TO MAKE REAL DOLLARS.

cheesy joker.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:57am On Aug 19, 2020
I just want to put this out.

It is actually stupid and waste of time to ask "how to respond" when your buyer clearly states that they are not interest.

What are you still hoping for? can you force a horse to drink water? you guys that often do this should stop and save time that could be used to attend to other us. respect people's time, especially when you are not paying them.

Is it that you suddenly lost your understanding of English when client say they are not interested that warrants coming here to ask "how to respond"? I dont understand why you do this.

if they say they are not buying, it means they are not buying. just move on and hope someone else buyers. I have had multiple times one says he is not buying and then someone else buys it.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:16am On Aug 19, 2020
2sexycom:

It is actually stupid and waste of time to ask "how to respond" when your buyer clearly states that they are not interest.

What are you still hoping for? can you force a horse to drink water? you guys that often do this should stop and save time that could be used to attend to other us. respect people's time, especially when you are not paying them.

Is it that you suddenly lost your understanding of English when client say they are not interested that warrants coming here to ask "how to respond"? I dont understand why you do this.

if they say they are not buying, it means they are not buying. just move on and hope someone else buyers. I have had multiple times one says he is not buying and then someone else buys it.

You know you could have as well made your point without being borderline condescending right?

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 2:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Please have anyone sold a geo that ends with 'boutique' keyword here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TemitiTope: 2:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Sorry for derailing the thread
I know there are professionals from various field aside this domain biz, I'm an awaiting corper(Accounting) currently in Lagos, have been trying to get work to complement this domain biz, but nothing yet. I'm making this call to anyone that has the connection or can help in anyway to get either part/full time job or even as an intern. I'm in serious need of this, Please help a brother.... you can send me message or quote me for any details.. thanks in anticipation...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Josmila:

You know you could have as well made your point without being borderline condescending right?
funny enough, i wasnt responding specifically to your post but what seems to have become a habit. after yours, there will be another one in a few days and that is the problem,

it does not make sense bro. someone tells you NO... you quite understand the meaning of the "NO" but still finds it comforting to ask what is the meaning of "NO". I have personally lost count of this occurrence.

It had nothing to do with you specficially but more about what has become a habit.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 3:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Josmila:
After a few follow ups, the prospect sent me this, not sure how I'm going to respond.. Can the gurus please help AwesomeDuru richkal

Here is how I would respond to the mail

Hello,

Thanks for this honest reply, I really appreciate it.

I understand that are trying to avoid name conflict for the reason you stated in your reply.

Well, I am happy you said "a very similar name" NOT exact name.

Remember, I am pitching a domain name here not the business one.

Also, no matter how identical two domain names maybe, Google search engine will still treats them as different entities.

So you should be rest assured that there is no cause for alarm if you own this domain name.

If you are still interested, do not hesitate to follow the link below to purchase it now

Warm Regards
Name
Link.

I hope this helps bro, pls edit to suit your taste. Wish best of luck in the deal.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2020
2sexycom:

RT

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2020
"Yes I'm interested please call me on wed 56******74 my name is Chris walker"

I got this response this morning after a follow up... How do I go abt this now?? Awesomeduru or any other guru please come to my aid ...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2020
lawrenzo007:

I got this response this morning after a follow up... How do I go abt this now?? Awesomeduru or any other guru please come to my aid...

Una wan kill awesomeduru.....
Dont u think he has his own life?
If u read this thread well, this situation has been addressed countless times.
Know that u can't call him as it is 90% chance of running the sales.....

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2020
ElonMosque:

As a boss, na you go arrange everything cheesy
Make him go meet eko hotel manager na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2020
johnoj24:

Make him go meet eko hotel manager na

grin grin we can save money and find one big peppersoup joint grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2020
UmerK:

Try signing up from pc/laptop

Recepient doesn't need to have Text now.

Text now is better than TextPlus and most free apps I've used.
Will it work with WhatsApp foreign number verification?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2020
lawrenzo007:

I got this response this morning after a follow up... How do I go abt this now?? Awesomeduru or any other guru please come to my aid ...
C'mon man! The prospect asked you to call him, nothing more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Third sales report:

Started last month but I have been following the thread for a while and did Mr. Iyke's class.

FamilyAttorneyPortland/king $500 /outbound
Picked on ED.
Hold time: 5 days.

I thank God and everyone that has ever commented on this thread.
Esp. my ogas, Elonmusque and Skhanmi when I thought I was probably going to do a 60-day wait. I'm grateful.
Iyke the boss, Thank you for this wonderful opportunity sir.
More sales to us all.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RRWraith(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2020
RRWraith:
Those of you that outbound on facebook, Do u send the same message you send on mails to the facebook endusers or do you try to start a conversation first
Someone help me out pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RRWraith(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2020
toutlemonde:
Third sales report:

Started last month but I have been following the thread for a while and did Mr. Iyke's class.

FamilyAttorneyPortland/king $500 /outbound
Picked on ED.
Hold time: 5 days.

I thank God and everyone that has ever commented on this thread.
Esp. my ogas, Elonmusque and Skhanmi when I thought I was probably going to do a 60-day wait. I'm grateful.
Iyke the boss, Thank you for this wonderful opportunity sir.
More sales to us all.
Congrats...more sales

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2020
RRWraith:
Those of you that outbound on facebook, Do u send the same message you send on mails to the facebook endusers or do you try to start a conversation first
I send same email message to facebook endusers too, I even got a sale recently via facebook outbound.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2020
UmerK:

Try signing up from pc/laptop

Recepient doesn't need to have Text now.

Text now is better than TextPlus and most free apps I've used.

Thanks.. Any need to use VPN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: StephCatt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.