Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530684 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Isaacbaye3(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Channel5:

Congrats

But wait are you thanking God ontop boudoir niche grin grin grin

don't mind me am kidding with you
grin
Channel5:

Congrats

But wait are you thanking God ontop boudoir niche grin grin grin

don't mind me am kidding with you
lolss sale na sale bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sulaimon22: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Which one is good between product and products in a domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
johnoj24:

Was so anoid when I receive this.
Brother we are on the same page.. the thing really weak me..I had to use Accessbnk and will still use them tomorrow again cry cry angry

I will have to hear what the GTB officials will say on Monday bcus I don't understand their problem.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
@IdealCash
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
@ Opistorincos I will be needing your service can you mail me at paypaljoe123@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FavourNation: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
please house what email tracking tool do you recommed i use when outbounding.
with this in mind: Freee and effective
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2020
mailtrack

FavourNation:
please house what email tracking tool do you recommed i use when outbounding.
with this in mind: Freee and effective
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Pls bosses help me my first sale is on the line. An enduser made me an offer through dan and also messaged me.. I have accepted the offer through dan and i also sent him a message.. Is it necessary to change my bin to the said price he offered through dan? Pls tranxo boss iyk ikhalyfa and other bosses help abeg

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Juanmata48:
Pls bosses help me my first sale is on the line. An enduser made me an offer through dan and also messaged me.. I have accepted the offer through dan and i also sent him a message.. Is it necessary to change my bin to the said price he offered through dan? Pls tranxo boss iyk ikhalyfa and other bosses help abeg
It's not necessary but you can change it and send him the link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 3:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Change it and also send him the link
Juanmata48:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Please Elders in the house, I need sample of sales letter for outbouding.

donjoe4real2001 @ yahoo . com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Mrsoftwork:
Please Elders in the house, I need sample of sales letter for outbouding.

donjoe4real2001 @ yahoo . com

"Hi [Name],

We are offering xyz.com domain name.

If anyone searches for '[Your domain keywords]' on Google, owning this domain could make your site be the first they see.

We have listed it for sale at Dan's domain marketplace.

Here's the link to purchase it: Your link.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Name"

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
richkal:

in order words, he is asking that what makes this domain name worth more than $10??
As for me, I would reply thus;

Hi (His First Name),

At first, thanks for the honest feedback.

You are very right, it costs nothing more than $10 to register a new domain name.

But the case is quite different with the domain name I am pitching to you here.

The domain name is unique, as it is city specific and carries your business keywords.

The domain name is suitable for attracting search engine traffic and in turn you gain more customers almost free.

A domain name with above criteria is rare, hard to find and can NOT be acquire with just $10.

If you are still interested in this domain name, just click on the link below to purchase it ASAP. Thanks

Best Regard
Name
Link

P.s: Some prospects are also showing interest in the domain name, if you want it act fast to avoid missing out.

Edit to suit your taste bro. This is my little contribution, I hope it will help. Wish you best of luck. More sales to us bro.

Thanks boss thou I have bleeped up already cos I lied to the end user that the domain has been developed over the years with quality back link that could help his SEO where as it's an handreg and immediately he saw the message he reported me to google and Google in turn blocked my account .Had it been I saw this message on time, I wouldn't have lied to him.I really regretted my action but lesson learnt .
Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goodyluvs: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RedPhoenix: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Mrsoftwork:
mailtrack

Can it be used on phone gmail app with the campaign features?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Princefame1: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Good morning Sirs. I am looking to start this business and I will need some guidance. Where do you guys advise I start from before I can start trading?

The pages I should cover before I can start trading. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goodyluvs: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Winnerrrr:

"Hi [Name],

If anyone searches for '[Your domain keywords]' on Google, owning this domain could make your site be the first they see.

Regards,
Name"

This is cool. Please let's not copy and paste, though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
richkal:

in order words, he is asking that what makes this domain name worth more than $10??
As for me, I would reply thus;

Hi (His First Name),

At first, thanks for the honest feedback.

You are very right, it costs nothing more than $10 to register a new domain name.

But the case is quite different with the domain name I am pitching to you here.

The domain name is unique, as it is city specific and carries your business keywords.

The domain name is suitable for attracting search engine traffic and in turn you gain more customers almost free.

A domain name with above criteria is rare, hard to find and can NOT be acquire with just $10.

If you are still interested in this domain name, just click on the link below to purchase it ASAP. Thanks

Best Regard
Name
Link

P.s: Some prospects are also showing interest in the domain name, if you want it act fast to avoid missing out.

Edit to suit your taste bro. This is my little contribution, I hope it will help. Wish you best of luck. More sales to us bro.

Damn, some people good sha! shocked grin I'm impressed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2020
U1:

Damn, some people good sha! shocked grin I'm impressed.
You are also be good like that if not better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Thank you

Winnerrrr:

"Hi [Name],

Regards,
Name"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arizonagiftshop.com

I feel it's a big hit but I need ur appraisal, what do you think,

cc: iykepromotions, tanxo, promxy24, ikhaliyfa,
and you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Juanmata48:
If he used the "Make an Offer" link on Dan, you dont need to change it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Julius209:
Thanks boss thou I have bleeped up already cos I lied to the end user that the domain has been developed over the years with quality back link that could help his SEO where as it's an handreg and immediately he saw the message he reported me to google and Google in turn blocked my account .Had it been I saw this message on time, I wouldn't have lied to him.I really regretted my action but lesson learnt .
Thanks

..... And this is the reason "appraisers" MUST first ask for name and sales letter used before attempting all questions.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Winnerrrr:

"Hi [Name],

Regards,
Name"
Be ready to explain this logic in details to a prospect.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
*walks into thread with shoulder high and screaming... EDO NO BE LAGOS, EDO NO BE LAGOS.. 4+4 TORGBA... OGBANE* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
2sexycom:
*walks into thread with shoulder high and screaming... EDO NO BE LAGOS, EDO NO BE LAGOS.. 4+4 TORGBA... OGBANE* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes ooo, as a fully blooded Benin I can tell you that "EDO NO BE LAGOS".

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Princefame1:
Good morning Sirs. I am looking to start this business and I will need some guidance. Where do you guys advise I start from before I can start trading?

The pages I should cover before I can start trading. Thanks.
Trading?

Start from Page 1.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
etin06:

Yes ooo, as a fully blooded Benin I can tell you that "EDO NO BE LAGOS".
Ovioba, Ogbane ooo.... grin grin grin I dey tell them for here say Benin and Edo people are different breed, they didn't believe until today...

oba Gha To Kpe Re ? wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
2sexycom:
Ovioba, Ogbane ooo.... grin grin grin I dey tell them for here say Benin and Edo people are different breed, they didn't believe until today...

oba Gha To Kpe Re ? wink

Yes ooo ogbane my brother

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Princefame1: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
tranxo:

Trading?

Start from Page 1.

Thanks very much. Any other advise?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.