Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531744 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThegreatDon: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2020
We have come a long way, with over 8.5 million active members. And growing rapidly.

Registration is still on going.
Send mail for whatsapp link

ThegreatDon:
Hello everyone. I want to introduce to you what to do to make money online as the thread name implies.

Here is a little intro about Pi Network, I will try to explain what it is.

PI coin (Started on March 2019) is a cryptocurrency you can mine on your phone and it is profitable because it doesn't use your battery or RAM. It was designed by a group of Stanford PhD graduates and it can definitely become something big because it realies on its community, that is, the users and their joint engagement. PI is mined through proof of consensus, which is basically where your phone communicates with a bunch of nodes and nodes collectively decide on what the solution to the next block is (whereas with BTC it's more where the solution is already set, and whoever gets the solution first gets the reward).

The app doesn't drain your battery or uses RAM because it doesn't rely on proof of work, instead on proof of consensus, how much reliable users you have in your secure circles, the more your mining rate is and more coins you get.

The real question is how do you mine? You have to open the app and click on one button every 24h so that you prove that you are credible contributor to the network and that's how you mine. It doesn't need to run in background, so you can close the app at any time and open it after 24h to click the button again and it will still mine, i.e give you coins.

Creators published the whitepaper of the project on their site/app so you can examine for yourself if you want to give it a shot or not. Network is rapidly expanding and as right now it has more than 3.5M engaged users.

For signing in to the app you need an invite to be able to join the network (use many01 as invite) because it relies on secure circles. you can use the link https ://bit . ly/2ziW4G4 (remove the space btw bit. And ly) or Type pi in your Android or iPhone Stores for registration.

If you're not into the UK or Us, I encourage you register through facebook for easy verification.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
lollybizzu:

Yes boss. MasterCard. Been using it without any issues. Noticed since yesterday. Do you know what could be wrong or any please.

I am hearing people having same issue... Don't know wat could b wrong
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Femcesc07:
GTB no try at all o, what can you say about Access Bank bro
They are good but they charge more than gtb.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
SH is bae!
This is to tell you that nobody should have any excuse for being broke and begging for money in this age of internet.

SH is here. You don't need money to get started.
All you need is TIME.

Who knows, before it chameleons to six months another one will get sold for you.
fergusen:

Thanks, I already filled that form 1 year ago.
Let me give them 24hrs more. cheesy
Naso pesin go just dey collect 30k SH allawee for the next 6 months so... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Eromzi:
Android or Windows?
Android
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Glistinin:
SH is bae!
This is to tell you that nobody should have any excuse for being broke and begging for money in this age of internet.

SH is here. You don't need money to get started.
All you need is TIME.

Who knows, before it chameleons to six months another one will get sold for you.
Could you please explain more about SH? I'm a kind of lost.

Is it possible to submit unregistered name/domain to SH while they make the purchase on your behalf?

If yes, how does the dividends look like if the name got sold? Who sets the selling price if they acquire the name/domain on your behalf? What are the criteria they look for in a submitted name/domain before they go ahead with the purchase?

Thanks in advance. I'll really appreciate anyone to say much on this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Iamxbrando:

Could you please explain more about SH? I'm a kind of lost.

Is it possible to submit unregistered name/domain to SH while they make the purchase on your behalf?

If yes, how does the dividends look like if the name got sold? Who sets the selling price if they acquire the name/domain on your behalf? What are the criteria they look for in a submitted name/domain before they go ahead with the purchase?

Thanks in advance. I'll really appreciate anyone to say much on this.

https://www.nairaland.com/5822942/earning-dollars-squadhelp-brandable-domains

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by marchemma: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bosses in d house please I need assistance. I registered a name on dynadot on the 16th of this month. I did the wohis verification Tru the email that was sent to me. i check whois site today and discovered the registrant info is not mine, please how do I go about this. afternic also suspended my account after listing. please I need assistance

the name of the domain is portlandmainetours/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordKingsley: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who knows any free email tracking app for android?

I no get Pc cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
LordKingsley:
Who knows any free email tracking app for android?

I no get Pc cry

boomerang

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordKingsley: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
alawi5k:
boomerang

Thank you. I just installed the app and tested it with another of my email.

Boomerang includes the tracking receipt in the body of the mail and you won't get any report if the reader doesn't indicate voluntarily.

Is there no other alternative?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Trading not available for me. It's saying this option isn't available for my country
massive1019:
immediately you receive your btc...go to order book...next is place order...in this section, you will see buy and sell...you go to sell...input the price you want to sell at...e.g...let's say the current price is 4,701,346...you can put yours at 4,700,120 or higher than the current price...but I will advice to put it at 4,690,456..so that people can rush it...your aim is to sell quick and cash out because btc is not stable...but if you can wait for higher price so be it.

Next is to input the volume of btc you want to sell...after that...click sell....you will see your order in order book...if any one has purchased you btc you will see it in trades...yours will be asterisks....you will know when all your btc has been sold.

For you to test run this....I will advise you use #400 or lesser amount to avoid story that touches the heart. In fact I will say do this before you receive any btc into you account. Because that's what I did.

Note....I use quidax...and the pix below are of recent...btc is sold 4,710,978 has at the time of taking the pix...

Good luck...and more sales to us all...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shemmyboy:
First sales alert

Name:Oklahoma// boudoir// photography/com
Hold time:21days
Price:$100 on epik
Reg: Godaddy @$5.17
is godaddy doing promo,5.17 for a domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
LordKingsley:

Thank you. I just installed the app and tested it with another of my email.

Boomerang includes the tracking receipt in the body of the mail and you won't get any report if the reader doesn't indicate voluntarily.

Is there no other alternative?
Only endusers who also use boomerang app see the Voluntary read receipt thing.
I recall testing this feature month back.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
nickvanilla:

Try getemail.io

You can use multiple Gmail accounts for the free version or support the business like a good Nigerian.
can I use my phone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mrblaze06:
is godaddy doing promo,5.17 for a domain name?

If you're using it for the first time

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
marchemma:
Bosses in d house please I need assistance. I registered a name on dynadot on the 16th of this month. I did the wohis verification Tru the email that was sent to me. i check whois site today and discovered the registrant info is not mine, please how do I go about this. afternic also suspended my account after listing. please I need assistance

the name of the domain is portlandmainetours/king

Dynadot has privacy so your contact won't show when you check whois. Just confirm that the name is in your dynadot account, If it's there change the nameservers to the marketplace you want it to point to. Whois shows it's still pointing to dynadot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
$100/ month limit
lollybizzu:

Yes boss. MasterCard. Been using it without any issues. Noticed since yesterday. Do you know what could be wrong or any please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
donsheva:
$100/ month limit

Okay....thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Bosses in the house... Please, I just got this from an end user.

I want to tell him the domain is listed on Dan but the same time i want to follow his lead since he's genuinely interested.

The end user will definitely know about the process as he owns marketing agency.

Has anyone use the godaddy broker before and I hope it's not Afternic cos I need the money urgently.

Abeg.. I need Guidance

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Obagoblog:

I want to tell him the domain is listed on Dan but the same time i want to follow his lead since he's genuinely interested.

List the domain at Afternic and send him the Godaddy link.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheSTreetman:

List the domain at Afternic and send him the Godaddy link.

Thanks..

The domain is just a week old. Selling on Afternic will require to wait for 60 days before receiving the payment..

I need money badly at the moment.

I need a convincing response to make them want Dan as the broker.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Since morning, I no fit buy domain names. What's going on with GTB?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by marchemma: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
zexzy:

Dynadot has privacy so your contact won't show when you check whois. Just confirm that the name is in your dynadot account, If it's there change the nameservers to the marketplace you want it to point to. Whois shows it's still pointing to dynadot.

thanks boss I sincerely appreciate for your help.

please i listed the domain on afternic later suspended my account...I have message them to know why. but when I search the domain on the GoDaddy it still shows. can I just list it for sale on Dan pending the time my account will be reactivated on afternic. thanks sirs I truly appreciate the help you guys are gaving to us...more grace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good evening bosses
I need your assistance
Got this message from from an end-user

Should I just tell him am a domain investor trying to sell the domain to him bcus he offer such services

Or what the best way to go about it.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Obagoblog:

The end user will definitely know about the process as he owns marketing agency.

Has anyone use the godaddy broker before and I hope it's not Afternic cos I need the money urgently.

Abeg.. I need Guidance

And if they go silent? Let them do their thing. Yours is to explain to Afternic that the domain is a week old. Buyer will either decide whether to wait or not. End-users can be finicky. This one knows what he/she is doing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
sodiquisty:
Good evening bosses
I need your assistance
Got this message from from an end-user

Should I just tell him am a domain investor trying to sell the domain to him bcus he offer such services

Or what the best way to go about it.

Whats in the sales letter you sent?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
SKhanmi:

Whats in the sales letter you sent?

Just normal sales letter.

" it is an SEO optimised domain is included in sales letter ...I think that's why he is asking for the analytics of the domain name...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Obagoblog:

Abeg.. I need Guidance

Go with their lead.
Once they pay for the Godaddy service a broker will contact you irrespective of where you have your domain listed.
A Godaddy broker contacted me two weeks ago and my domain was listed with Epik.
When the broker contacts get in touch with you, you can decide to tell them to go with a domain push or just wait the 60 days out.
My domain had about 18 days left to unlock the transfer feature. I waited it out and did a transfer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.