Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530549 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello guys,

On Dan.com, how do I relist a name that the buyer has agreed but not paid?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mrsoftwork:
Who has used your serviced?

i'm interested

I have smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
crudedude:
Hello guys,

by quoting "@simon please do relist this domain if buyer has not paid by the time you receive this message " in the transaction box for that domain. worked for me several times.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SavageMaster: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prinss:
TOP OF THE MORNING PEEPS!

=> Have some domains and don't have the time to scrape for end users emails??
=> Have some emails and don't have the time to outbound to them??
=> Afraid of outbounding in order not to get your Gmail account suspended/banned??
=> Looking for a way to get all those leads sorted out and those mails sent out all at once??

Whatever the case may be as long as it concerns outbounding, Prinssway is your sure way...With the following packages below at boyfriend rates all you have to do is select a package, reachout to me, and poof! all will be taken care of.

Basic (NGN 300)
===========
- You provide the email addresses and I will send well formatted messages to all clients twice a week.
- Email addresses will be available on request.
- Handle follow ups.
- You keep 100% of sale amount.

Elite (NGN 600)
===========
- I will source for email addresses and send inquiry mails.
- Email addresses available on request.
- Emails will be re-sent after a week as follow up.
- You keep 100% of sale amount.

Note: The process is fully optimized and automated. You have nothing to worry about.

Ps: Don't just take my word for it, get in touch to get convinced.

Oga, what is your success rate like, from your previous works? How many email addresses do you scrape per domain?

Pls I need honest answers. I dey reason to contact you to help me out

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sadiqcholel: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
crudedude:
Hello guys,

You can do it yourself.

Click on the domain name and click on EDIT, then Untick the YES that is ticked under 'Was it sold?'

Save Changes. That's all.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jaymidas001:
Good afternoon everyone. I'm interested in buying one domain from Godaddy traffic domain auctions. My question is, the parking stats @ the bottom of the page showing site traffic & estimated monthly earnings, how accurate are they?

Thanks for your anticipated responses.

Please I need your help with this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
SavageMaster:

Oga, what is your success rate like, from your previous works? How many email addresses do you scrape per domain?

Pls I need honest answers. I dey reason to contact you to help me out

Hello @SavageMaster, thanks for reaching out.

This is a service that was setup barely two weeks ago. As such posting the results we have gotten so far will not exhaustively capture the full dimension of our success. However, I will confirm to you that there have been successes.

Your other question is quite relative. The domain name determines the number of 'scrape-able' emails.

For more enquiries it's -

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
sadiqcholel:

You can do it yourself.

Click on the domain name and click on EDIT, then Untick the YES that is ticked under 'Was it sold?'

Save Changes. That's all.
AYORICH:

by quoting "@simon please do relist this domain if buyer has not paid by the time you receive this message " in the transaction box for that domain. worked for me several times.

Thanks guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Praiseland: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
FIRST SALE ALERT!!!

INFRAMEDIC//king

BIN: 1499$

SOLD: 1499 $

HOLD TIME: 2 months

Sold by DAN

** I picked this up from Expireddomain

I have been on this forum for many years but I scarcely post. I have at different times tapped into several opportunities that was shared here which in most cases have always paid off. I ran into this thread almost a year ago and decided to give the domain business a shot. Although I once sold coffee.to for 600USD on Flippa some years back when the .TO extension was relatively new. I never continued.

I am a very busy fellow but I tried to give myself to learning here especially from the gurus in the house. You guys are simply amazing!

I just woke up to see that my domain on dan.com has been sold and the cash transferred seamlessly to my Nigerian bank account after domain transfer. This is simply amazing.

Many thanks to all the gurus in the house too numerous to mention.

More sales to us all

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
grandstar:

Worthless
Still worthless?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Praiseland:
FIRST SALE ALERT!!!

INFRAMEDIC//king

Sold by DAN

I have been on this forum for many years but I scarcely post. I have at different times tapped into several opportunities that was shared here which in most cases have always paid off. I ran into this thread almost a year ago and decided to give the domain business a shot. Although I once sold coffee.to for 600USD on Flippa some years back when the .TO extension was relatively new. I never continued.

I am a very busy fellow but I tried to give myself to learning here especially from the gurus in the house. You guys are simply amazing!

I just woke up to see that my domain on dan.com has been sold and the cash transferred seamlessly to my Nigerian bank account after domain transfer. This is simply amazing.

More sales to us all

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jossyx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Praiseland:
FIRST SALE ALERT!!!

INFRAMEDIC//king

Sold by DAN

More sales to us all

Congrats man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SavageMaster: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Praiseland:
FIRST SALE ALERT!!!

INFRAMEDIC//king

Sold by DAN

More sales to us all

Congrats!

Someone just bought the domain like that, or did you outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Praiseland:
FIRST SALE ALERT!!!

INFRAMEDIC//king

Sold by DAN

More sales to us all
sweet sales on a trademarked domain congratulations!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SavageMaster: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Prinss:

Hello @SavageMaster, thanks for reaching out.

This is a service that was setup barely two weeks ago. As such posting the results we have gotten so far will not exhaustively capture the full dimension of our success. However, I will confirm to you that there have been successes.

Your other question is quite relative. The domain name determines the number of 'scrape-able' emails.

For more enquiries it's - prinssway@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Praiseland:
FIRST SALE ALERT!!!

INFRAMEDIC//king

Sold by DAN

More sales to us all
Congrats a million! You better focus on this business, you've the unction to function in it!!!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
pls someone should help me recommend a free vpn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
TouchVPN
itzzkhaliii:
pls someone should help me recommend a free vpn

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
SavageMaster:

Check your mail

Mail replied.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
SALES ALERT

Sold my first domain in months

Name: A l l i e d P a c i f i c.co
SP: $80
CP: $0.99 (Epik promo)
Hold time: 2 months

Thank you Jesus
More sales to everyone

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
crudedude:
SALES ALERT
Name: A l l i e d P a c i f i c.co SP: $80 CP: $0.99 (Epik promo) Hold time: 2 months
Thank you Jesus More sales to everyone
Congratulations bro, more sales to us all

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
crudedude:
SALES ALERT

Name: A l l i e d P a c i f i c.co
SP: $80
CP: $0.99 (Epik promo)
Hold time: 2 months

Thank you Jesus
More sales to everyone

Congrats..

Was it an inbound sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
We already have a bidder for workbeta.com @N50. You can join the auction by placing your bid now.
https://nameoperator.com/domain-auction/no-local-auction-for-workbeta-com-and-others/new/#new

Note: You can only win a domain out of the ten, but you can bid for all to increase your chances.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
The hottest promotion of 2020 is now officially live! Pick up your .REALTY domains now for only 99 CENTS on all 1st year registrations (normal retail/renewal $299 year). DM for special access to http://Dot.Realty for more than 1M real estate leads and Epik inventory lists!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
justi4jesu:

I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

By Gods grace, I will bring my. next payoneer balance to you for exchange very soon. I lose close to 30% of my hard earn to charges withdrawing from ATM machine.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Greenbuoy:
TouchVPN
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JamParkMe: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
UmerK:

I used to operate this model not long ago, I did make big $$ but eventually most of these folks started their own outbound setup.

The risk in this is that people would continue to leave you again and again which means you'd have to hire new people and train them again and again.

The people I'm talking about here had no idea about domains, I trained them on outbound from scratch and now they work on their own.

I would avoid this and recommend you to find people who generate leads for you for a fee and you send emails yourself.

Well said. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Victoronah1: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Gbas gbos between me and an end user
The gig is RutlandPhotography///King
It was HD on Porkbun
AP:$499
I don't know why he is bitter lols.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 3:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Praiseland:
FIRST SALE ALERT!!!

INFRAMEDIC//king

Sold by DAN

More sales to us all
congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 3:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Please someone should help me with domain end user sale's letter. Thanks.kutefarm@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mahvie, 2horsePOWER(m), codemaniacs, Sadiq3051(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.