Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3518812 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ModestGal(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
85-100 PayPal funds needed

I will buy at your rate, bring them all. Chat me using my signature if you have now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
IdeasPro:

When I read this post I was sober and angry at the same time. You're very right to say success is not easy or so. But always remember that for every desire or goal you pursue in life, it's the rewards that should be your motivation and not the sacrifice. My sincere advice to you is to begin with the end in mind i.e. always pursue your passion no matter the sweat and money involved.

If your desire is to make money genuinely in life, domaining is one of them. Start from page 1 to the last page, you'll never regret you did. The knowledge you'll gain is enough for you to live your life to the fullest if you're an action taker and not armchair reader or learner.

At first, while reading everything may be hazy to you. You'll get to a tipping point where the light bulb will begin to shine brightly. At that level, you'll continue to thank God that you stumbled on this thread. I've been in this business years before this thread was created by the OP. But I continue to pray for the OP because God used him in a way to empower lots of youths and thereby make a lot of them not to think of Yahoo Yahoo!

As you read, ask questions no matter how foolish they may seem. Some people will insult you for asking some questions. But don't feel offended. Everyone started from somewhere. Sooner or later, you'll become who you want to be!

You'll succeed and make money online!
Well said boss

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
TheSTreetman:
The most motivated thing while reading this thread from Page 1 is that, you'll see almost all the bosses in the thread on how they started as newbies to where they are today.

Seeing there success stories is a huge boost.
RT

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please how do I check call logs on dingtone? I got notification for an incoming call but I couldn't connect due to network.
When I checked on the call tab in the app, there's nothing like log. Just dialer embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Crazeworld:
Please how do I check call logs on dingtone? I got notification for an incoming call but I couldn't connect due to network.
When I checked on the call tab in the app, there's nothing like log. Just dialer embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
tranxo:

Crawl through this thread, EVERYTHING you need is here.

If I am to start all over again, this is what I will do.

When I stumbled this page, i went back to the first page and read every single page (albeit 512 pages back then) like my life depends on it.

After that, I wasn't satisfied so I enrolled for the training, to be honest, I felt like a big fish in a swan during the training session.

The reason is because the thread is full of real life questions and great insights from different veterans in domain name business which are not and cannot be covered in a single training.

Since then, I understood a cliche which say "Most valuable information are within the reach and are almost FREE but always seems worthless to lots of people" .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
thorrvik55:

Thanks baba
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
richkal:

If I am to start all over again, this is what I will do.

When I stumbled this page, i went back to the first page and read every single page (albeit 512 pages back then) like my life depends on it.

After that, I wasn't satisfied so I enrolled for the training, to be honest, I felt like a big fish in a swan during the training session.

The reason is because the thread is full of real life questions and great insights from different veterans in domain name business which are not and cannot be covered in a single training.

Since then, I understood a cliche which say "Most valuable information are within the reach and are almost FREE but always seems worthless to lots of people" .

The bolded says it all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
so many lazy folks cheesy cheesy cheesy. They can talk to their toasters or GFs from morning til night and chat irrelevantly, but to READ like 50 pages a day and glance through the remaining comments from lets say sept, 2019, especially those that received highest "shares" and "likes", no way. That is a difficult task for 'em.
Even if you buy a domain course anywhere, you will still need patience and tolerance to put those things in practice. Many guys are here are too busy to give anyone on a platter of gold. When you read and read and confuse, ask questions and am sure many will answer you willingly. All and all to excel in this business is here and all here. If you cant wait, get a personal coach, one on one. But don't come here say the price is too much... Get that now. wink....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2020
What's wrong with squad help. I have nine names on pending review of which some were submitted since last month while the rest have been there for close to a week now.
Make God just bless person hustle so that I go stop all this unregistered shit on SH.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Soneh:
What's wrong with squad help. I have nine names on pending review of which some were submitted since last month while the rest have been there for close to a week now.
Make God just bless person hustle so that I go stop all this unregistered shit on SH.
everyone is tired of the shit but do remember that we are talking of free money if it sells and we ain't paying them for what they are doing...

I have like 8 names unattended to since last month and they rejected 6 names this morning I was shocked!

Well, as oga Tranxo do say, submit and forget!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nickvanilla(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

everyone is tired of the shit but do remember that we are talking of free money if it sells and we ain't paying them for what they are doing...

I have like 8 names unattended to since last month and they rejected 6 names this morning I was shocked!

Well, as oga Tranxo do say, submit and forget!

Free money? I registered on the site a few days back and they said I need to buy coins for submission. 1$ per coin. Or is it that they only decuct the coins when they accept submissions
Please explain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Acecards:
wow

This one burst my pimples.
Congratulations dear
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Soneh:
Your unregistered domains (that have been pending reviews for extended periods of time) have been submitted in an ongoing naming contest by... lipsrsealed team. So until the contest is completed, the name most likely will stay like that.

Lot's of things happen on the other side.
I have multiple evidence. undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sanni4susx(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
please guys how do I boycott SH $10. please help ikhalifa and others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
EtimAbasiama:

This one burst my pimples.
Congratulations dear
abi
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bosses in the house, please help out. Don't know what to tell this enduser again
iykepromotions, ikhalyfa, awesomeduru, simpsonrocket, liftkid, and othe bosses in the house, abeg...
The domain is NewOrleansSeoCompany//king

When he gave the first response which is the first picture i replied with this:

The domain is actually 7 years old.
This is an exact match geo-domain name with highly searched keywords.
1) It has a high CPC value of $8.06
2) It has exact match terms as keywords. (Over 250 searches per month) You don’t lose out on clients.
3) It will rank higher in search engines. Hence, competitive advantage,
4) It is location specific, hence more traffic, more leads and more conversion.
Your business may benefit from the use of this domain name by cutting down on advertising cost and
staying ahead of competitors.

Then he replied with the second picture.
What do i tell him please?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
sanni4susx:
please guys how do I boycott SH $10.
please help
ikhalifa and others
The $10 is for participating in contest. Shey you know?

In the days when SH domain reviews were swift (6 days Max), the $10 payment was waved for someone after having about 8 unregistered names approved.
So try to get your unregistered names approved. Who knows, you might also be lucky.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
FreshPresh92:
Bosses in the house, please help out. Don't know what to tell this enduser again
iykepromotions, ikhalyfa, awesomeduru, simpsonrocket, liftkid, and othe bosses in the house, abeg...

[i]The domain is actually 7 years old.

Nawa for you o grin
Find another Endusers. This one is well informed.
Imagine a non-pharmacist trying to prescribe medications to a pharmacist. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good day all,

Please you guys should help me out, I'm still a new be in the domaining world. What do I put in the "description" box as seen below?

I have no money for now. Can squadhelp register the name without charging me?

Awaiting your response(s)..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
FreshPresh92:

2) It has exact match terms as keywords. (Over 250 searches per month) You don’t lose out on clients.
Your business may benefit from the use of this domain name by cutting down on advertising cost and

A domain that was first registered in 1999 and dropped, if I registered it yesterday it would be one day old today.
On Namepros u see guys looking to buy "aged" domains. In this case they are looking for names that have been held for a while (several years) without dropping.

I'd advice u just move on, he is not ur buyer.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Good day all,

Please you guys should help me out, I'm still a new be in the domaining world. What do I put in the "description" box as seen below?

I have no money for now. Can squadhelp register the name without charging me?

Awaiting your response(s)..

Some ppl input the name there. E.g; TableChair.com, they put Table Chair as description.
Adding description does not really play a role in them accepting or rejecting ur name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Edit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
FreshPresh92:

If he is telling you about domain authority and being a SEO guy for years, i beg no argument. He likely knows what he is doing. look for another buyer. With some tools, it just take seconds to know the value of your domain and kick it out.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
thorrvik55:

Some ppl input the name there. E.g; TableChair.com, they put Table Chair as description.
Adding description does not really play a role in them accepting or rejecting ur name

Thanks a lot sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sally49: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
FreshPresh92:

What do you expect?when u don't understand the premises of the domain,the man schooled u.
Don't worry.that is how its always be for a newbie.
u add to your knowledge.shikena.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
priceaction:

If he is telling you about domain authority and being a SEO guy for years, i beg no argument. He likely knows what he is doing. look for another buyer. With some tools, it just take seconds to know the value of your domain and kick it out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
fergusen:

Your unregistered domains (that have been pending reviews for extended periods of time) have been submitted in an ongoing naming contest by... lipsrsealed team. So until the contest is completed, the name most likely will stay like that.

Lot's of things happen on the other side.
I have multiple evidence. undecided
But that's not fair now. I spend hours everyday on ED hoping I can find good names to submit. If I do, they don't review the names on time and sometimes those names end up getting registered by other domainers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3308) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.