Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527653 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acecards:
Wow, the way sales are just pouring in. I tap into your grace. Currently at page 90 something may God help me
Amen and amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bastien: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
ollybode:
Sales alerts for this month

LouisvilleHomebuilders.com: $600
Hold time: 1 week
Miamispraytan: $100

Unreported sales

ColoradoWeddingVideoGraphy.com : $125
Cosmeticfacialsurgeon.com: $50
californiasandblasting.com : $110
FloridaBlowerDoor.com:$235
Venue:dan
Outbound
All hand reg.

I thank God for the sales and I wish all a blissful hustle

good day sir, I would like you to spare some minutes of your time and tutor me to this privately, I would have gone through the thread, but I work Monday to Saturday and Sunday is also little busy for me, please if you can I'm ready. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shemmyboy:
Sales alert

Clearwater/Seo/company .com $200
Epik
Hold time 10 days
Buenapark//plumber .com $275
Epik
Hold time 5days

Nice Sales you've got there Shemmy

Cheers to more Epik Sales

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
haykay2005:
After negotiating back and forth,i just accepted $1000 deal on one of my names(handreg) . I offered Xmas discount and It worked. End of the year win-win deal to both parties ... Details coming soon!
This egbon na Domain Ronaldo oh

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Please guys can I submit unregistered names to brandbucket just like squadhelp?
Yes, but you'll have to register it after it has been accepted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
[s]Yes, but you'll have to register it after it has been accepted.
modified....

@Bosses we're waiting for una month end report way dey burst brain o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
haykay2005:
Just sold S/h/i/f/t/R/i/s/k.com for $1000
Outbound with a BIN link to Undeveloped landing page.
A few weeks ago, i priced this name at $3495, the buyer offered $500..(no deal)
Three days ago, I sent out Xmas discount deal on some of my names, So I priced this at $1500. Same Buyer replied with $1000 which I accepted immediately.
I adjusted my BIN to $1k and he picked up from undeveloped
Domain pushed and I got my money (bitcoin) from @Undeveloped. These guys are so wonderful. It took undeveloped less than 2 hours to complete the entire process and money paid. It was like a magic .

Purchase price : $1.27 fasthost handreg plus one year renewal
Chai... Congratulations oh. Though the money would have long been spent cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by excess4luv: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
golamike:

My little input:

Hello,
Since you are in the woodwork business, we thought you might like to know that we are selling the domain name (anaheimwoodworks.com) 
This domain can be redirected to your existing site to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the keywords into their browser.
This domain would increase your online presence and work to your advantage in the search engines.
This is a short term, first-come-first -served opportunity as we are contacting other businesses today as well.
The domain is priced for $350, although offers are welcomed. 

Best regards,
Your name
www.domain.com

thank you sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Orchid45: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
How does one get the email addresses of potential end-users?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
ovokate:

You don't have to wait 60 days to park or sell but if you list for sale and you get a buyer you have to transfer the domain to the new owner and to do this, the domain name must be 60 days old
How do those that sell within 3 to 7 days do it then ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Orchid45:
How does one get the email addresses of potential end-users?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bro try to read from page1 to the current page or you can read first 100pages then you jump to July and read till date.... My 2cent thou

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
slimjosh43:
Sold u/s/1/a/u/t/o/com $579
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acecards:
How do those that sell within 3 to 7 days do it then ?
They go with push (push is done within the same Registrar) but that depends on the marketplace you're using and the buyers willingness to create account with your registrar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Femcesc07:
They go with push (push is done within the same Registrar) but that depends on the marketplace you're using and the buyers willingness to create account with your registrar
Okay thanks, God bless you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acecards:
This egbon na Domain Ronaldo oh
Bros stop quoting old post please.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Weytin me know be say oga Tranxo post no dey page 2000 grin grin grin

Prepare for page 3000 Oga wink
lol

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
nkeona:
Bros stop quoting old posts please.
Please try to ignore my post. I'm a newbie and I'm reading from the beginning, I at times ask question or make remarks that are harmless. Kindly take note of my moniker and ignore, thanks.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acecards:
Please try to ignore my post. I'm a newbie and I'm reading from the beginning, I at times ask question or make remarks that are harmless. Kindly take note of my moniker and ignore, thanks.
Please stop quoting old posts this way. You don dey overdo am abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acecards:
If every newbie while reading were quoting old post i believe you will meet this thread at 10k page

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acecards:
Stop quoting old posts. Most of us read from Page 1. If we quoted old posts, I think we will be at page 7000 now cheesy. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
fergusen:

Please stop quoting old posts this way. You don dey overdo am abeg undecided
Okay sorry guys I apologise, will reduce the way I quote old post.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Oh ok. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemluvkid(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
ollybode:
LouisvilleHomebuilders.com: $600 Hold time: 1 week Miamispraytan: $100
Unreported sales
ColoradoWeddingVideoGraphy.com : $125 Cosmeticfacialsurgeon.com: $50 californiasandblasting.com : $110 FloridaBlowerDoor.com:$235 Venue:dan Outbound All hand reg.

Congratulations... More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yemluvkid(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shemmyboy:
Sales alert
Clearwater/Seo/company .com $200 Epik Hold time 10 days Buenapark//plumber .com $275 Epik Hold time 5days
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Oh ok. Thanks. Please bro how can I delist a name I listed for review on bb?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
I'm not very good with outbounding. What other ways can one sell a domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
ollybode:

LouisvilleHomebuilders.com: $600
Hold time: 1 week
Miamispraytan: $100

Unreported sales

ColoradoWeddingVideoGraphy.com : $125
Cosmeticfacialsurgeon.com: $50
californiasandblasting.com : $110
FloridaBlowerDoor.com:$235
Venue:dan
Outbound
All hand reg.

Please which sales letter do you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chamladas:
I'm not very good with outbounding. What other ways can one sell a domain name?

Buy VERY VERY GOOD domain name and it will sell itself. The world will beat a path to a domainer's doorstep if he knows how to buy sellable names.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
2sexycom:

Yes, the price. WearablePro for instance was mistakenly sold because I had forgotten I had it set at BIN. so while I WAS asking question about it on namepros, someone went to sedo and hit the BIN. He sold it for $3xxx later. The names were worth figures. I had a couple of such mistakes after that.. When I look back. But I have been trying to make up for those mistakes with my present projects and God has been good.

Google Map? This is new to me with respect to domaining. How do you mean please?

No it is not Cloudvertise . cloudvertise was a newbie gaffe grin

2 checkout only processes credit card on merchant's sites. Flutterwave has multiple services... For receiving international payment, they serve as support in Nigeria while transferwise, xoom etc serve as support in the countries where the money is coming from. You do not need an account with either of them to make use of this. Just send your buyer your name, phone number, address, postal code and tell him//her to select naira as the currency you would be paid in. There would be complications if they select dollars because selective options in dollar and naira interface are different. For instance, if your buyer select dollar, they will ask them for Social Security Number and you know these guys are fear a lot to release such information, at least that is what the last lady told me lol

Flutterwave also offer virtual credit card. Now that I think about it, I will advice those who buy $1 domains risky registrars like Network solution to ONLY use virtual credit card when buying those kind of names. That is what I used for my network solution $1 purchases and Flutterwave made that happen.

no, nothing annoying... I switch account on nairaland and that is why you didn't get a reply on time. So if anyone quote me and does not get a reply, it means I have morphed into a different handle grin grin grin I have a lot of them here and sometimes view this thread with my alternate handle... but I would prefer to maintain 2sexy on here cos the other one na fight i dey use dem for grin grin grin

Good day sir,

I just registered on Flutterwave but I'm having issues in creating the virtual card. Does it require for main bank card like Mastercard cos I have no money in my account?

Kindly awaiting your response sir.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good Evenin all

I want to use this day to say a very big thank you to Jehovah and to a friend, a brother and a mentor in this biz. ( @CyrilEtifit ) and I want you guys to help me say a word of encouragement to him.
Last year I started this journey, read and bought names but couldn't sell and the names expired, money gone.

After NYSC I returned, no money no job, I called CyrilEtifit and explained things to him and went from Port Harcourt to Akwa Ibom to see him, the guy thought me again, fed me for a whole week even gave me one of his domain (push). I won't also forget to tell you that the guy even gave me transport back home. And last week he helped me with a follow up that actually led to the sales of that name. And now I can comfortably start the Hustle big time still counting on his mentorship.
Abeg make ona just use this page to thank him and wish him more sales in the future.

Domain name : cummingroofing//com
Hold time: less than 60 days
Price: $275 with dan

Although gtb cheated me during the wire transfer process but my gratitude to this guy and to our heavenly father Jehovah. Please use the hash tag to say a word of encouragement to all good guys out there in this biz. You guys are the kind of guys this country needs.

Thanks #CyrilEtifit
Thanks #Jehovah
Thanks #everyone for all your lessons and contributions

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eromzi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
pls which other option can I use for saving my bit coin apart from block chain. Block chain seems to be charging fire now o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fidelium7(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
Good Evenin all

I want to use this day to say a very big thank you to Jehovah and to a friend, a brother and a mentor in this biz. ( @CyrilEtifit ) and I want you guys to help me say a word of encouragement to him.
Last year I started this journey, read and bought names but couldn't sell and the names expired, money gone.

After NYSC I returned, no money no job, I called CyrilEtifit and explained things to him and went from Port Harcourt to Akwa Ibom to see him, the guy thought me again, fed me for a whole week even gave me one of his domain (push). I won't also forget to tell you that the guy even gave me transport back home. And last week he helped me with a follow up that actually led to the sales of that name. And now I can comfortably start the Hustle big time still counting on his mentorship.
Abeg make ona just use this page to thank him and wish him more sales in the future.

Domain name : cummingroofing//com
Hold time: less than 60 days
Price: $275 with dan

Although gtb cheated me during the wire transfer process but my gratitude to this guy and to our heavenly father Jehovah. Please use the hash tag to say a word of encouragement to all good guys out there in this biz. You guys are the kind of guys this country needs.

Thanks #CyrilEtifit
Thanks #Jehovah
Thanks #everyone for all your lessons and contributions

Congrats bro. Are you a JW?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Eruditeprof(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.