Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3478898 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2020
Osnami:
Please, is there anyone into Cryptocurrency Trading or can point me to where I can learn? Am very interested in learning it. Kindly pm me.
Sorry for digressing this thread.
Thanks

IMAliyu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IMAliyu(m): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2020
Avast:

IMAliyu
What's up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by faste: 5:23am On Nov 15, 2020
justmykel:
Okay guys! You can now bring your orders! $2.95(#400/$) Service fee is just #250.
esinjesse@gmail.com iam in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Osnami:
Please, is there anyone into Cryptocurrency Trading or can point me to where I can learn? Am very interested in learning it. Kindly pm me.
Sorry for digressing this thread.
Thanks
Go to Google, type something like :crypto currencies udemy course 2020 free download, you will see tens of good sites to get it free. do your analysis well and see high rated ones from free links.
Download via torrent especially those with moderate size and are recent. Start from there first, get good knowledge of it before you run to hands of scammers here.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2020
2sexycom:

Lmaoo...

They will just send court papers to the registrar and registrar will comply, push the domain name to them if you fail to attend to the WIPO summons to prove you are not guilty

All these will happen ONLINE

You are a learner.

AbdulBasit was sleeping in Pakistan when he received a mail box shipped all the way from USA for WiPO case on KitchenDotCom..

The registrar will just send your information to them and they'll contact you immediately even if you're in the moon.. grin and if you don't respond, the registra will just transfer the domain to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Who else got free 50 points from SH?
Looks like you attained Silver Status?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Good morning, all. Besides escrow, what are the options for payment? Assuming the buyer doesn't want to pay with escrow or register with the registrar or doesn't even understand how it's done, what are the other available options? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

What's up?

I responded to the guy above me

What happened to the Cryptocurrency thread boss, I have been looking for it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2020
Please can anyone help me out here?

I recently purchased miami metal roofers,king.

Tried listing it on Afternic but I'm seeing it's already been listed on there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2020
Hardvance:
Please can anyone help me out here?

I recently purchased miami metal roofers,king.

Tried listing it on Afternic but I'm seeing it's already been listed on there
kindly email afternic support, tell them you're the new owner of the domain and they will delist the old listing then you can now list your own.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2020
justmykel:
Okay guys!
You can now bring your orders!
$2.95(#400/$)
Service fee is just #250.
Reliable and trusted! Even with prompt delivery.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2020
faste:
esinjesse@gmail.com iam in
Pls use the WhatsApp contact in my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2020
eaddyboy:
Reliable and trusted! Even with prompt delivery.
As long as netsol no momo, there'd be no delay.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2020
sourceberry:

SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds real quick.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

Happy Sunday! It’s still Trade O’ Clock! Bring your Payoneer, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Skrill, or Neteller, and let’s credit you with naira instantly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2020
eaddyboy:
kindly email afternic support, tell them you're the new owner of the domain and they will delist the old listing then you can now list your own.

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2020
Hello,

People here using GTBANK DOM account are you able to withdraw dollar over the counter from inflow at the moment? I have some funds to withdraw from afternic and am looking for best option to use or if I will change my account details to bank I don't have DOM account and collect naira straight.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Walterthaboss: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Buying PayPal ASAP, bring all your funds. $$$ signs only!
I'm always available with the best black market rate!
Escrow allowed, let's both make some bread... £€$

https:///2347089746959
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2020
2sexycom:

Lmaoo...

They will just send court papers to the registrar and registrar will comply, push the domain name to them if you fail to attend to the WIPO summons to prove you are not guilty

All these will happen ONLINE

You are a learner.
they will have to dough out 3k+ to do that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2020
ChiefOlabowla:
....So I got this real estate geo domain name for Austin,Tx around November last year.
1. ED picked
2. With over 7 outbounds e-mails sent to over 50 mails, yet not a single reply.
3. Even reduced price to $100 when I needed cash urgently still not a single reply.
4. Followed a lead on Twitter who ended up following me and he has never said a word or showed any interest in my sales offers.
5. Epik sent me severals mail to renew but I kinda dragged my feet to renew it
6. A sudden feeling struck me to renew it and I did for 2 year period on Epik
7. I was surprised to find out yesterday that Godaddy, Dynadot, and Name Cheap have all tagged it as a premium.
8. I just laughed and increased the price and not even interested to send any outbound mail but to hold till the day an inbound mail comes.
it means its listed for sale at marketplace with relation to the registers, not necessarily premium in the actual sense of it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2020
Digitiminimi:
Good evening everyone!

I want to go straight to the point.

I bought a domain name which I didn't know it's copyright and the client told me to call him. So, I talked to someone on this thread and helped me put a Call through, he told him he wants to file a case against me. What should I do about the domain name please? What is the wayforward?
slam a price of below $500 on it. And let him know politely. He will have to spend 3k+ to instigate a lawsuit against you. Pray he buys, of he doesn't. count your lose and move on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2020
id911:

Epik offers same thing Dan offers and even much more. Epik is a renowned registrar and marketplace. I quite find it funny why someone will register a domain at Epik then take it to Dan for sale and start outbounding using Dan's lander. Why do we like to stress ourselves unnecessarily? I don't understand the economic sense in that.
try Google epik, and see what comes up first. Majority of buyers Google the marketplace before purchasing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IMAliyu(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Avast:

I responded to the guy above me

What happened to the Cryptocurrency thread boss, I have been looking for it.
Got deleted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
tranxo:
Looks like you attained Silver Status?
Gold. I was given my gold benefit.
Only 6 remained sef then i received the attachment below

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Avast:

IMAliyu
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

What's up?
Its about Cryptocurrency bro. Am interested in learning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2020
priceaction:
Go to Google, type something like :crypto currencies udemy course 2020 free download, you will see tens of good sites to get it free. do your analysis well and see high rated ones from free links.
Download via torrent especially those with moderate size and are recent. Start from there first, get good knowledge of it before you run to hands of scammers here.
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IMAliyu(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Osnami:

Thanks bro
Replied to your DM, it wasn't going through.
Anyway looks like you got some help.

Depending on how much you already understand about crypto currency, what you need is to find a decent exchange, and to learn the basics of technical analysis, which you can find pdfs of or watch free YouTube videos explaining them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Elzak:
Hello, good evening everyone.

What is my chance of selling a .co.uk domain with less than 10 end users I can contact?

Besides, if I'm to get a domain sold faster, what is the minimum number of contacts I should look to have at hand before considering buying such domain?

Thanks.

iykepromotions, 2sexycom and others please come to my aid.
focus on dotcom for now. In terms of potential end users, it matters a lot and should be considered before buying but at times, it's not the high volume of end users that will land or finalize a sale faster. Domaining is an investment. Sales can roll in at anytime irrespective of whether the domain has several potential end users or not.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IMAliyu(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Osnami:

Please let's chat boss
Messaged you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
I pitched the singular of a domain to an end user, we agreed on price and told me to give him an hour to make to the purchase. 1hour became 24 hours and then 48 hours. I followed up and asked why he hasn't proceeded with payment, he gave me some unconnected response and backed out. Little did I know that he's gone to register the plural for 5 years and has redirected it to his main site.

Oyibo has played a fast one on me cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ovokate(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.