Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531514 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 4:03am On Nov 16, 2020
yes. I am the owner
2sexycom:
Is anybody here the owner of LosAngeles Remodelers dot commm?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrFears: 4:15am On Nov 16, 2020
ElonMosque:

What part of the post did you read?
the renewal of a geo for two years. After he has previously outbounded without a sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Digitiminimi:
hello Chief... Please, can you drop your contact details here. Just put dot in between the numbers or your email. I need your service. Waiting... Thanks
What you're looking for in Sokoto is in your sokoto wink
Contact in my signature

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2020
Maskyy:

The ebook is available for 3k. Get WhatsApp contact in my signature.
Bro heaven no go shame u wen yo service dey needed. Thanks for the mention. cool
Does this Ebook cover Brandables?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2020
ElonMosque:

What part of the post did you read?

Bro,been really struggling to list my netsol domain on epik despite using the Ns3,Ns4 nameserver

The landing page still displays "under construction"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Heroclitus:

Bro,been really struggling to list my netsol domain on epik despite using the Ns3,Ns4 nameserver

Go to Whois dot com and input the domain, if it’s showing ns3 n ns4 then wait.. it could take some time to reflect

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Heroclitus:

i experienced dis yesterday..just chill.it will reflect
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Does this Ebook cover Brandables?

Nope. We deal with Geo here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2020
mazizitonene:
as at last time i checked, you could no longer withdraw over the counter.....but u can wire, make purchase with, or sell to gtb at their naira rate.

When was this last time? This month? Last month?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2020
etin06:
Hello,

People here using GTBANK DOM account are you able to withdraw dollar over the counter from inflow at the moment? I have some funds to withdraw from afternic and am looking for best option to use or if I will change my account details to bank I don't have DOM account and collect naira straight.

Precisely on the 30th of September, I withdrew from my GTB dorm account over the counter.

No issues whatsoever. If anybody has a more recent experience, please share with us.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2020
How about the option of buying bitcoin with your GTB dollar card and converting to cash using the crypto platforms? Anyone tried that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2020
@gcool2 check my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakunle007(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2020
FREE REGISTRATION

insightreneur 2020

Revealing the Secrets to Running A Successful Business Enterprise in Nigeria.

⬇️
https://insight.ng/webinar

or

⬇️
http:///+2348130319967

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2020
kenralph:
How about the option of buying bitcoin with your GTB dollar card and converting to cash using the crypto platforms? Anyone tried that?
exactly my intention if what am hearing so far is true. Why should I sell my dollar to them at their own Naira rate? That's cheating.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by progress206(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2020
Get Paid $100 Daily Fully Automated Plus Instant Withdrawal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Good morning all. Please if you have any name that fit into the description. Kindly send me a mail () Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2020
iykepromotions:
exactly my intention if what am hearing so far is true. Why should I sell my dollar to them at their own Naira rate? That's cheating.

Alright Chief. We'll have to confirm the rumour first though.

The Aboki exchanger I used last time was surprised GTB agreed to pay over the counter.

Will try to withdraw again to see what happens.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2020
NkShallom:
Good morning all. Please if you have any name that fit into the description. Kindly send me a mail (nkshallom20@gmail.com) Thanks.

Heart Quench

Only Vow

Greek Kiss

Willow Kiss

are all two syallable words domain that are easy to pronounce and fascinating. All awesome for a dating/relationship website. ALL on SH for sale.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Josmila:
I pitched the singular of a domain to an end user, we agreed on price and told me to give him an hour to make to the purchase. 1hour became 24 hours and then 48 hours. I followed up and asked why he hasn't proceeded with payment, he gave me some unconnected response and backed out. Little did I know that he's gone to register the plural for 5 years and has redirected it to his main site.

Oyibo has played a fast one on me cheesy cheesy
Sorry man. But there is still no harm in telling him the dangers of having one variation of a name. There is nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2020
As a Brandable Domain Student

https://aisabdomains.com/as-brandable-domain-student/

Please the Brandable gurus here can comment some more important points, I'll compile and make a subsequent post giving credit to each commenter. Your comments will be appreciated

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Hi,

Who has sold any city+hairstylist here before
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2020
kenralph:

When was this last time? This month? Last month?
the period CBN placed new restrictions on Forex transactions (last month abi two months ago), it was one of the new measures then, dunno if they've lifted it.......and really don't care, since I got a better alternative.......

Well anyone with a more recent experience can help us clarify....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2020
kenralph:

Precisely on the 30th of September, I withdrew from my GTB dorm account over the counter.

No issues whatsoever. If anybody has a more recent experience, please share with us.

Thanks for the update.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2020
kenralph:
eggzactly.....that's an alternative wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2020
kenralph:

Am considering that as well . I will try my binance account once the fund land my account this week .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2020
SALES REPORT!!!

1. BRISTOLCOUNTY/REALESTATE//KING
HT: 8 WKS
SP: 400$
SV: DAN

2. LIONGATE/REALESTATE//KING
HT: 1HOUR
SP: 300$

3. CHICAGO/CAREERCOACH//KING
SP: 379$

4. SOUTHFLORIDA/IMPACT/WINDOWS//KING
HT: 4HOURS
SP: 799$
SV: DAN.

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR THESE SALES. THEY ALL CAME IN WITHIN 3 DAYS. IT WAS A TIME I NEEDED MONEY SO BADLY FOR MY WEDDING COMING UP THIS DECEMBER AND GOD PROVED HIMSELF AN ALL SUFFICIENT GOD. GREAT GOD YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

MORE SALES TO US ALL IN JESUS NAME.

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Maskyy:

The ebook is available for 3k. Get WhatsApp contact in my signature.
Bro heaven no go shame u wen yo service dey needed. Thanks for the mention. cool

Uwlcm bro... We rise by lifting others

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR THESE SALES. THEY ALL CAME IN WITHIN 3 DAYS. IT WAS A TIME I NEEDED MONEY SO BADLY FOR MY WEDDING COMING UP THIS DECEMBER AND GOD PROVED HIMSELF AN ALL SUFFICIENT GOD. GREAT GOD YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

I tap into this type of grace

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sulaimontaiwo: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

Do have a fruitful wedding

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

Congrats chief! See moola�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mrblaze06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.