Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3527077 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
FOR MY WEDDING COMING UP THIS DECEMBER .
Congrats!, you don't want to invite us to your wedding? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

1. BRISTOLCOUNTY/REALESTATE//KING
HT: 8 WKS
SP: 400$
SV: DAN

2. LIONGATE/REALESTATE//KING
HT: 1HOUR
SP: 300$

3. CHICAGO/CAREERCOACH//KING
SP: 379$

4. SOUTHFLORIDA/IMPACT/WINDOWS//KING
HT: 4HOURS
SP: 799$
SV: DAN.

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR THESE SALES. THEY ALL CAME IN WITHIN 3 DAYS. IT WAS A TIME I NEEDED MONEY SO BADLY FOR MY WEDDING COMING UP THIS DECEMBER AND GOD PROVED HIMSELF AN ALL SUFFICIENT GOD. GREAT GOD YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

MORE SALES TO US ALL IN JESUS NAME.
With this I claim a new beginning of report sales.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR THESE SALES. THEY ALL CAME IN WITHIN 3 DAYS. IT WAS A TIME I NEEDED MONEY SO BADLY FOR MY WEDDING COMING UP THIS DECEMBER AND GOD PROVED HIMSELF AN ALL SUFFICIENT GOD. GREAT GOD YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

Wonderful.
I tap into this

Have a great wedding too.

God is faithful

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
NkShallom:
Congrats!, you don't want to invite us to your wedding? cheesy

I am officially inviting you sis. wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sulaimontaiwo:

Do have a fruitful wedding

Amen in Jesus name. Thank you boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hardvance:

Wonderful.
I tap into this

Have a great wedding too.

God is faithful

Thank you sir. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

Bro this is wonderful 880k+ in 3 days tongue

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Iamxbrando(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

Congrats bro.

Are they all hand-reg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
NOTICE
Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
A domain cost $2.95(#400/$)
Service charge is #250 per domain
N.B: I don't buy between 7.00 pm and 8.00 pm
Prompt Service Guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Iamxbrando:

Congrats bro.

Are they all hand-reg?

Thanks boss

All picked from ED except LIONGATE/REALESTATE which was specifically requested for by the client who bought BRISTOLCOUNTY/REAL ESTATE.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello guys...

For those outbounding through facebook, did you opened a new social media account or you use your nigeria account to outbound?

Kindly share your view on this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Parzival001:

Bro this is wonderful 880k+ in 3 days tongue
na waoo, una don carry calculator untop someone money? choi cheesy cheesy cheesy

@oprah007 congrats and happy married life. God will protect you and your families to and fro in Jesus name. You no give us reception address abi. You no wan make we drink even na fanta inside the so called 880k abi.. God dey ooo. smiley smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cheeeee!!

Big congrats, man!
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
First sales alert.
American/toy/store/king
$159
Hold time: 4 months
Sales venue: Dan
Got the domain four months ago, did my first outbound, but got no response. Didn't bother sending any message again until last week when I followed up with a reduced price. The buyer asked for a proof of ownership. I redirected the domain to his site and sent him screen shots of the domain in my go daddy account. The buyer then replied that he would have one of his colleagues look into it. I waited for over 24 hours, when I got no mail from him, I sent a message reminding him,but I got no response. I just thought to myself that I've probably lost the sales. I thought of what to do. Sending him more messages would be considered as spamming so I went to my dan accout and used the import lead feature. I entered all of his details and submitted . kept on checking my mail till I slept of. woke up to a mail from dan that I had an offer for the domain. I quickly accepted and pushed the domain to dan.
By the way, I came across this thread as far back as 2017 when I was on my IT read most of it, but didn't have the cash at that time to invest. Continued coming back from time to time to read till March 2019 when I bought my first and only domain at that time. Did outbound on that domain,but didn't get any replies. I thought I've had enough. Forgot about everything. A time came when I needed money so I sold off my PC and my phone. At that point, I had no means of checking my mails not until January this year when I bought a new phone only for me to realise after checking my mail that my lone domain sold for $400 dollars in september last year. Afternic kept on sending me messages to transfer the domain. I thought of what to do,but there was probably nothing to be done at that time. Afternic blocked that account which till date I cannot access.
That incidence brought me back to domaining. I promised I was gonna invest a certain percentage of my NYSC allowance on domaining. Bought some stupid names and if I did get replies from end users during out bounds, they were usually not encouraging.
I couldn't keep to my plans of investing my NYSC allowance because I thought ponzi scheme would be a better investment. Well you can guess what happened at the end. I lost everything I put there.
I finally came to my senses when I finished NYSC and there was no more allowee inflow and decided to do follow ups on some of my domains. Did for the first few without any positive responsetill I did for this domain.
I know that just one sales doesn't qualities me to advice the newbies and oldies that are yet to get their first sales, but as the bosses would say, " resilience, patients and the willingness to learn" is all that is needed to succeed in this business. Twenty months before making a sales "no be beans". For the past six months, I haven't missed a single day without visiting this thread and I'll say it's worth it. Everything you need to know is right here. I don't bother people here to guide me on how to do certain things because almost every question I have has been answered here in times past.
Finally, thanks to the creator of this thread and all the bosses always ready to answer all our stupid questions. You guys are the real MVPs.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenbuoy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Correct one! Congrats, bro!!
Soneh:
First sales alert.
American/toy/store/king
$159
Hold time: 4 months
Sales venue: Dan
Got the domain four months ago, did my first outbound, but got no response. Didn't bother sending any message again until last week when I followed up with a reduced price. The buyer asked for a proof of ownership. I redirected the domain to his site and sent him screen shots of the domain in my go daddy account. The buyer then replied that he would have one of his colleagues look into it. I waited for over 24 hours, when I got no mail from him, I sent a message reminding him,but I got no response. I just thought to myself that I've probably lost the sales. I thought of what to do. Sending him more messages would be considered as spamming so I went to my dan accout and used the import lead feature. I entered all of his details and submitted . kept on checking my mail till I slept of. woke up to a mail from dan that I had an offer for the domain. I quickly accepted and pushed the domain to dan.
By the way, I came across this thread as far back as 2017 when I was on my IT read most of it, but didn't have the cash at that time to invest. Continued coming back from time to time to read till March 2019 when I bought my first and only domain at that time. Did outbound on that domain,but didn't get any replies. I thought I've had enough. Forgot about everything. A time came when I needed money so I sold off my PC and my phone. At that point, I had no means of checking my mails not until January this year when I bought a new phone only for me to realise after checking my mail that my lone domain sold for $400 dollars in september last year. Afternic kept on sending me messages to transfer the domain. I thought of what to do,but there was probably nothing to be done at that time. Afternic blocked that account which till date I cannot access.
That incidence brought me back to domaining. I promised I was gonna invest a certain percentage of my NYSC allowance on domaining. Bought some stupid names and if I did get replies from end users during out bounds, they were usually not encouraging.
I couldn't keep to my plans of investing my NYSC allowance because I thought ponzi scheme would be a better investment. Well you can guess what happened at the end. I lost everything I put there.
I finally came to my senses when I finished NYSC and there was no more allowee inflow and decided to do follow ups on some of my domains. Did for the first few without any positive responsetill I did for this domain.
I know that just one sales doesn't qualities me to advice the newbies and oldies that are yet to get their first sales, but as the bosses would say, " resilience, patients and the willingness to learn" is all that is needed to succeed in this business. Twenty months before making a sales "no be beans". For the past six months, I haven't missed a single day without visiting this thread and I'll say it's worth it. Everything you need to know is right here. I don't bother people here to guide me on how to do certain things because almost every question I have has been answered here in times past.
Finally, thanks to the creator of this thread and all the bosses always ready to answer all our stupid questions. You guys are the real MVPs.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congrats baba.

I'm so sure that anyone that trusts in God and is not lazy will never beg!!!
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!!!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
priceaction:

na waoo, una don carry calculator untop someone money? choi cheesy cheesy cheesy

@oprah007 congrats and happy married life. God will protect you and your families to and fro in Jesus name. You no give us reception address abi. You no wan make we drink even na fanta inside the so called 880k abi.. God dey ooo. smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy Boss mi, no be so o. Okay you are officially invited smiley DM for venue.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
midehill:
Hello guys...

For those outbounding through facebook, did you opened a new social media account or you use your nigeria account to outbound?

Kindly share your view on this
I use my normal Nigerian account, but I'd suggest you remove your location from your settings/profile. Or set its visibility as "only me".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I use my normal Nigerian account, but I'd suggest you remove your location from your settings/profile. Or set its visibility as "only me".

Okay tenkz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I use my normal Nigerian account,
Have you make sales with Fb outbound. Just want to know.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ojjp: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pls how long does it take to receive payment from dan after a sale?

what payment option is the best? is it Paypal or wire transfer?
pls help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Maskyy:

No, I haven't, but I do receive replies frequently.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
ojjp:

pls help
Bitcoin .you can't withdraw from paypal as a Nigerian, but if bitcoin option is not available, better go for wire transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
ojjp:

pls help

One business day as soon as transfer is completed. Download Quidax, do the necessary verification that wil enable you withdraw BTC. Activate same on DAN.

Wire transfer will shortchange you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please, for many that have multiple cryptocurrency dealer accounts, which one do you prefer ( paxful,luno, nairaEx,and more) most in terms of
1. account opening
2. Ease of transactions
3. ease of verification
4. smooth navigation
5. transparency ( large transactions without wahala)
and any more .
Thanks....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
priceaction:
Please, for many that have multiple cryptocurrency dealer accounts, which one do you prefer ( paxful,luno, nairaEx,and more) most in terms of
1. account opening
2. Ease of transactions
3. ease of verification
4. smooth navigation
and any more .
Thanks....
Quidax for me

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
sourceberry:
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

STILL BUYING

STILL BUYING
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
priceaction:
1. account opening
2. Ease of transactions
3. ease of verification
4. smooth navigation
and any more .
Thanks....

Quidax very good

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
oprah007:
SALES REPORT!

Omo shocked
Congratulations bro and happy married life in advance.

E be like say I go go fix my own wedding for DEC as well grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Maskyy:

Yeah. September, I made 3 sales with Facebook

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
priceaction:
1. account opening
2. Ease of transactions
3. ease of verification
4. smooth navigation
and any more .
Thanks....
Quidax man!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brandconsultany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.