Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3529589 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please appraise these domains for me
Cryptocroic.com
Fliprito.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2018
Chigorkizz:
Please appraise these domains for me
Cryptocroic.com
Fliprito.com

Cryptocroc would have been a good buy but I don't know about the CROIC sha, fliprito isn't a good buy IMO, I not brandable n no keywords.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Abeg who know those people wey dem dey call huge domains? dem just dey spoil show for person, lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2018
DomainTrolley:
Abeg who know those people wey dem dey call huge domains? dem just dey spoil show for person, lol
How?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Treasure28:
How?
Many premium and keyword domains I try to register are held by hugedomains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
DomainTrolley:

Cryptocroc would have been a good buy but I don't know about the CROIC sha, fliprito isn't a good buy IMO, I not brandable n no keywords.
Thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
DomainTrolley:

Many premium and keyword domains I try to register are held by hugedomains
You think domaining is a play?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
expertix:
You think domaining is a play?
Lol... Nope, but those guys are very good at it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
iykepromotions:
well Network solutions still bill $1 for a .com, (Less than N400) Got about 5 during the weekend. Just turn off the auto renewal after registration
Please, do you know the maximum number of domains that can be registered?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
expertix:

Yap, Just download verify bidder form in your account and print out the form and fill it and submit your valid ID card. Such cards like valid travelling passport, National Id card or driver licence.
You are not paying any money, but you will also need to submit your dom bank account number. After that, you wait for reply from them for other items.

Hi. Please, Do I need up to 10 domains to sell on namejet or can I apply with less?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Truth4eva:

Please, do you know the maximum number of domains that can be registered?

Continue buying till they say stop!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
budosky:

I am finding it difficult to register on the site don't know why...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is the GTBank Naira Master Card work on this www.networksolutions.com site? I have used my Naira debit card and am getting your bank card error.
I am buying only two domains @ $2 and I have #1,000 as my balance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akinz5: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Which Bank card do you use in making your no purchase on the site? I have GTBank Naira Master card with #1,000 as balance and am trying to buy 2 domain name. But am getting error that my card can't be processed.
Pls share idea on the card type you used in shopping on this site.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
akinz5:
Which Bank card do you use in making your no purchase on the site? I have GTBank Naira Master card with #1,000 as balance and am trying to buy 2 domain name. But am getting error that my card can't be processed.
I used gt and it work fine, though i purchased one at a time not in bulk.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
akinz5:
Buy it one after the other
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Helo+house++and+greetings+to+the+bosses+here.+Going+by+two+negative+reviews+about+Network+Solution%2c+is+it+still+advisable+to+buy+domains+with+the+intention+of+selling+it+in+the+future+from+them%3f+Thank+you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikbnice(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Treasure28:

Buy it one after the other
please,which phone browser is suitable for this domain buying thing on android?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
budosky:

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
DomainTrolley:

Lol... Nope, but those guys are very good at it.
You know they have enough money for the business, so they can buy anything available for them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
haykay2005:

I hear. I warned you to stop dodging your pple grin

FaroukSenior

https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/fitnese-com-262376684?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=xx-xx_corp_affiliate_base&utm_content=Marco%20Schmidt_3113311&tgt=4097748&cjevent=db85a1f39e4f11e8838a025a0a180514&isc=cjc1off30&iphoneview=1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
2sexynet:

FaroukSenior

https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/fitnese-com-262376684?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=xx-xx_corp_affiliate_base&utm_content=Marco%20Schmidt_3113311&tgt=4097748&cjevent=db85a1f39e4f11e8838a025a0a180514&isc=cjc1off30&iphoneview=1

How the auction turns out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Questra: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2018
hspda:
Helo+house++and+greetings+to+the+bosses+here.+Going+by+two+negative+reviews+about+Network+Solution%2c+is+it+still+advisable+to+buy+domains+with+the+intention+of+selling+it+in+the+future+from+them%3f+Thank+you
The main thing is; do not register any domain you can not afford to loss at networksolution. That is it.
You can google networksolution and see for yourself. Your card may even be charged when you have put off your auto renewals, they have access to your account in which they can put it back on for you.

Well ! all my statements are based on their customers complaints.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cedricayus(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2018
SPECIAL LAGOS MENTORING SESSION
ARE Y0U IN LAGOS?
ARE Y0U WILLING TO UNDERSTAND HOW BANKS MAKE MONEY FROM THE FOREX MARKET?
y
"One of the ways the wealthy stay wealthy is by trading their money in FOREX."- Robert Kiyosaki.
The *difference* between the RICH and the POOR is INFORMATION. To we be wealthy, study the process of WEALTH CREATION.
THEN, JOIN ME THIS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY AS I SHOW YOU THE SIMPLE AND EASY "COPY AND PASTE METHOD" I USE IN EARNING EVERYDAY,
YOU TOO CAN START EARNING $100 TO $1000 AND MORE EVERYDAY TRADING FOREX.
$5.7 TRILLION IS TRADED IN FOREX EVERYDAY.. TAKE YOUR SHARE AND BUILD YOUR OWN ECONOMY BY SIMPLE COPY AND PASTE
SIMPLY TEXT ''Victoria Island or Ikeja'' TO 08091431815
You will recieve a message to attend a meeting this Tuesday in Lagos at Victoria Island on 14th August, 2018 and Wednesday in Lagos at Ikeja on 15th August, 2018
y
PS 1: The full address of the venue will be sent to you with seat reservation number as a text message.
PS 2: THE EVENT IS SPONSORED BY WEALTH ACADEMY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT... (IT'S FREE TO ATTEND)

Invite big for this meeting and watch your organization grow...
For more information call or whatsapp me: 08091431815.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2018
expertix:

The main thing is; do not register any domain you can not afford to loss at networksolution. That is it.
You can google networksolution and see for yourself. Your card may even be charged when you have put off your auto renewals, they have access to your account in which they can put it back on for you.

Good luck.

Am grateful for your reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Someone just priced litecoinvestDotCom $50 cry .
Should I sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2018
ClixMaster:
Someone just priced litecoinvestDotCom $50 cry .
Should I sale?

Tell him 150 he might come up to 100 then sell.
I believe he is a reseller
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2018
expertix:

Good luck.

Am tempted with there offer, but the online remarks about them is making me shiver.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mejai(m), sammyrollo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.