Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3480521 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (3302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
2sexynet:

Escrow started accepting Nigerians since 2015 when I made an appeal after a brief discussion with the former owner on namepros.com, Brandon Abbey

2Sexy is a super legend, he said this statement on page 5. Olohun Nigeria is richly blessed.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Anyone here using DNWE? What's the experience like?

Lovely. As you must have found out, it's a highly curated wholesale marketplace. I'll use them again when next I have the money.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DextrousDavid(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2020
My humble greetings to everyone here o..

Please I'ld like a detailed explanation on how the selling and buying of domain names are done.

Or which page should I start from?.

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by error4040: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2020
Promxy94:

Have you finished following this group...

Bruh chill I saw this post

how about the book? domainers are talking about it on twitter, tell us something about it. i don't have 45dolls to buy it

Na why I ask.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2020
DextrousDavid:
My humble greetings to everyone here o..

Please I'ld like a detailed explanation on how the selling and buying of domain names are done.

Or which page should I start from?.

thanks

Page 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Spiritualizt:
how about the book? domainers are talking about it on twitter, tell us something about it. i don't have 45dolls to buy it, would have love to purchase the book.
Well the book make sense tho i am yet to finish it. He shared his journey as a domainer, strategies and mode of out bounding, samples of different sales letters, how to warm up your emails, ED filters and so on. Tho most of these things have been discussed here but his own was more modified sha plus he shared some personal tools he used to get good names.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2020
crudedude:
Hello guys,

With the negative PR Epik has been getting what do we think about still using Epik landers for our Epik names?

Leave it at Epik?
Afternic?
Dan?
using url forwarding to a GoDaddy domain search page (Name will be listed on Afternic for this),
other options (please share)

Thanks

edit: or do we think the PR won't have any effect on using their landers

Epik issue is purely political and has absolutely nothing to do with their business trajectory. Yes, no one should mix business with religion/politics which the CEO seems to be doing but some people somewhere are trying to stifle free speech in the 21st century which is very bad. Termination of fast transfer on Afternic Network is of serious concern. Other than that, no evidence of negative effect on their lander but Epik will come good when the dust is settled.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2020
richkal:

2Sexy is a super legend, he said this statement on page 5. Olohun Nigeria is richly blessed.

Interesting! So 2sexynet na "jideofor." shocked Never had an idea all these years! grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2020
error4040:

how about the book? domainers are talking about it on twitter, tell us something about it. i don't have 45dolls to buy it

Na why I ask.

Nigga am on chill

I didn't buy any book and won't buy any because atleast over 50% of whatever will be in that book is contained here. Note this are my personal opinions. And I am not forcing them on anybody.

I am also Not saying that the book isn't worth buying, after all I haven't gotten a copy, but I am seeing testimonies from people who have gotten the book, one person even made his ist sale after reading the book. But you can still approach the seller with a good conscience and he might reduce the price or even give to you for free...

Besides it was about the Twitter group that made me comment and not the book itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2020
earn free recharge card when you register through the link on my signature ...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DextrousDavid(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Abdulasod:

Page 1
Thank you abdulasod
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds speedily.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Isaacbaye3(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Please does Dan have an account with porkbun?

Don't ignore please
yeah they have, my experience
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Adesarm:

Well the book make sense tho i am yet to finish it. He shared his journey as a domainer, strategies and mode of out bounding, samples of different sales letters, how to warm up your emails, ED filters and so on. Tho most of these things have been discussed here but his own was more modified sha plus he shared some personal tools he used to get good names.
Not trying to spoil the guy's business but the sole reason why he sells more is because he spends more on domains. Imagine buying your first geo domain for 100+ dollar, it will definitely sell na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2020
error4040:

Na why I ask.

Bro, have read the book is just normal thing here and a part of namepros, it doesn't really worth it, if you don't have $45 to spare, as a matter of fact I will advice you to get quality names with the $45 and there will be probability of you selling at least one. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

BULK? - 460+

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

Thank God it's Monday...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Next time when calling that name, wear traditional attire cool
U1:

Interesting! So 2sexynet na "jideofor." shocked Never had an idea all these years! grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2020
During the last NamesCon 2020 in September, I was able to attend due to a free ticket I got after I answered some questions from the organizers that I am a new domainer (then about 8 months in the game) and I would like to attend to increase my knowledge and network with the domain industry professionals and believe me I learnt a lot, it was there that I was able to meet up and chat with a lot of industry professionals, there is a NamesCon coming up in January ($79 to register- $59 Early Bird ends November 29) and there are limited free tickets if you have not attended a NamesCon before, just go NamesCon.Online and take a survey, you will be asked some questions, answer all truthfully and you MAY get a free ticket. It was a fantastic experience and worth every dime. hoping to see more Nigerians there in January.

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Everytin is here bt damn its stressful to go tru the pages.
Dec is around d corner, get the complete compiled ebook on domain flip from page 1 for 2k instead of 3k and kickstart. Extra tvalue included.
Check siggy for chat digit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by masix11(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Phone number verification using a real US number: I can verify offerup/letgo, Upwork, Fiverr, eBay, Amazon, Facebook and all US sites that don’t accept virtual numbers. I can also setup google voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Maskyy:
Everytin is here bt damn its stressful to go tru the pages.
Dec is around d corner, get the complete compiled ebook on domain flip from page 1 for 2k instead of 3k and kickstart. Extra tvalue included.
Check siggy for chat digit.
We spent 4-5 years in university. Some one that read from page 1 to end, made his five years annual take-home pay in three months.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2020
alawi5k:
We spent 4-5 years in university. Some one that read from page 1 to end, made his five years annual take-home pay in three months.
True and i expected you to mention Grace along.
again you can still read frm 1 till now and end up wit bad name, tins like tis happen bt dey shouldnt.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Heryormilekan:

Bro, have read the book is just normal thing here and a part of namepros, it doesn't really worth it, if you don't have $45 to spare, as a matter of fact I will advice you to get quality names with the $45 and there will be probability of you selling at least one. Thanks.
Like i said earlier, most things he discussed in his ebook has been said here but he only MODIFIED his own.
He is not on nairaland but used similar strategies like us. The point is we all have several ways of accessing and accumulating knowledge in this industry.
Most of us shuffle namespros nairaland twitter and all just to know what is trending and for updates on domain.
I personally DM yogi out of curiosity when he dey report sales every week and all he said was to wait for his ebook that he has been compiling answers to all the questions he has been receiving via his twitter dm.
So like you said if you don't have $45 no wahala but on a contrary to what you said that it doesn't worth.....i disagree with you.
Every content has its own value. You cannot go through the stress of reading from page 1 till date and someone took the pain to compile it for you @3k......bro it not about the money but the value.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Adesarm:

Like i said earlier, most things he discussed in his ebook has been said here but he only MODIFIED his own.
He is not on nairaland but used similar strategies like us. The point is we all have several ways of accessing and accumulating knowledge in this industry.
Most of us shuffle namespros nairaland twitter and all just to know what is trending and for updates on domain.
I personally DM yogi out of curiosity when he dey report sales every week and all he said was to wait for his ebook that he has been compiling answers to all the questions he has been receiving via his twitter dm.
So like you said if you don't have $45 no wahala but on a contrary to what you said that it doesn't worth.....i disagree with you.
Every content has its own value. You cannot go through the stress of reading from page 1 till date and someone took the pain to compile it for you @3k......bro it not about the money but the value.

Yes, if the guy have the money he can buy it, after all I also got it in one way or the other.

I don't get your last lines, are you talking about the guy selling the compiled thread for 3k ?

To me, someone that really wants to learn should be able to go through the thread. I still read the whole again sometimes in August, it took me just three weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
golamike:
Good morning domainers. Please what's the best way to respond to this end user who wants the .TV extension of the name I pitched to him. This is the second time he's asking me. I noticed that .TV extension is priced higher than king on the registrars where they are available. I intend to give him my asking price before registering the name just to hear his opinion. What do you guys think?

Register the .TV first (on a registrar where you can delete and have your refund in case things didn't work out ) then pitch it to me or probably pitch both (king and TV), try to educate him while .king is the best extension

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by error4040: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Heryormilekan:

I was not the one trying to buy the Ebook, all I asked for is name of other Domain flipping and parking Twitter account name.
That is was why I said I saw this post
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Heryormilekan:

Yes, if the guy have the money he can buy it, after all I also got it in one way or the other.

I don't get your last lines, how are talking about the guy selling the compiled thread for 3k ?

To me, someone that really wants to learn should be able to go through the thread. I still read the whole again sometimes in August, it took me just three weeks.
I get your point bro. I also read this thread again and again just like you but my point is we can't generalise our level of seriousness.
All i am saying is good luck to whichever way every individual is using to accumulate knowledge in this industry.
God bless us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Adesarm(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2020
error4040:

I was not the one trying to buy the Ebook, all I asked for is name of other Domain flipping and parking Twitter account name.
That is was why I said I saw this post
Just go to twitter and follow @dnacademy
Then check through the handle followers, you will see a lot of domainer.....just follow then and read through their post. You will learn one or two things.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by error4040: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Adesarm:

Just go to twitter and follow @dnacademy
Then check through the handle followers, you will see a lot of domainer.....just follow then and read through their post. You will learn one or two things.
Ah finally, someone who understand what I was saying.
Thanks Man.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heryormilekan(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Adesarm:

I get your point bro. I also read this thread again and again just like you but my point is we can't generalise our level of seriousness.
All i am saying is good luck to whichever way every individual is using to accumulate knowledge in this industry.
God bless us all.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (3302) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.