Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3530643 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
iykepromotions:
Got this offer yesterday via undeveloped. Bought the Domain on 6th August via networksolutions $1 dollar promo. But the offer is not worth it compared to the quality of the Domain and competition;

Wow nice one bro
And I have Houston
Generator rental in king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Promxy94:
I like the pharmaceutical own
If not that it is long it would ve been a good brandable.
But try end users.
And hope no Trademark issues

Austin's domain is also nice, and the one with deport also good
Thanks bro grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
expertix:

Is there any difference between the mail created at Zoho and Gmail? If yes; what are the difference and the benefits of having @zoho.com email address?
As I see it; it is also carrying ?@zoho.com
like it is carrying ??@gmail.com. May I know if they are issuing something like myname@mydomain.com email address? If not, it is baseless opening ??@zoho.com email.

No @zoho.com .....if your domain name gal.com then you can nnn@gal.com....where nnn is any name or keyword you fancy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
ClixMaster:
I need an appraisal of this newly registered domains guys. Check screenshot below
Austincarexpert and autodepot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
jamih:

Go to zohomail.com
Click on sign up
Scroll down, u will see free plan, click on "get started"
In the next page, u will enter any domain u wish to use.
From there, u will be prompted on wat to do next.
I bought my domain from godaddy, I set the DNS to undeveloped. But when I log in on zohomail, I was instructed to verify my domain .. My question is will I go to undeveloped or godaddy..

Godaddy displayed no record for DNS since I don't point DNS to them.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Questra: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nairalandboss: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
very funny but true. No thanks to the Nigerian corrupt leaders. Congrats Treasure28 and more higher sales ahead.
Can you assist to appraise supplystainless .com, giantbolts. com, thebitcoinescrow. com, autosupply. com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2018
slimjosh43:

Austincarexpert and autodepot
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2018
kolad59:
I bought my domain from godaddy, I set the DNS to undeveloped. But when I log in on zohomail, I was instructed to verify my domain .. My question is will I go to undeveloped or godaddy..

Godaddy displayed no record for DNS since I don't point DNS to them.

You go to godaddy, u first of all point it to GoDaddy, using godaddy default DNS before imputing the zohomail mx records, after that you can point it to undeveloped.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2018
jamih:

You go to godaddy
i attached the screenshot up there.. I don't find the thing on go daddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2018
jamih:

You go to godaddy, u first of all point it to GoDaddy, using godaddy default DNS before imputing the zohomail mx records, after that you can point it to undeveloped.
okay. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
very funny but true. No thanks to the Nigerian corrupt leaders. Congrats Treasure28 and more higher sales ahead.

That's it. Corruption has finished us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Got this offer yesterday via undeveloped. Bought the Domain on 6th August via networksolutions $1 dollar promo. But the offer is not worth it compared to the quality of the Domain and competition;

Wow, if I receive such offer for a domain that cost me $1, I'll accept before reading the message to the end.
I know it could be sold for much more no matter its cost though.
I wish you good luck on it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
biuti:

Wow, if I receive such offer for a domain that cost me $1, I'll accept before reading the message to the end.
I know it could be sold for much more no matter its cost though.
I wish you good luck on it.
I swear I go sell am fast. More than 100k shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
Hello,pls what makes end users disappear into thin air even after offering you the price they will pay,even after follow up they won't respond,pls what can be the problem in this case and what can be done to rectify it
Thanks

cc, iykepromotions,haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Testapep:

Hello,pls what makes end users disappear into thin air even after offering you the price they will pay,even after follow up they won't respond,pls what can be the problem in this case and what can be done to rectify it
Thanks

cc, iykepromotions,haykay2005
let me give you a clue; increase the price in your BIN with an option of make an offer and contact him again. Tell me the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
What could be the problem. I own the name chatmechanic and set the landing page to underdevelop . Did about 12 outbound but till now no feedback. on the undedevelop dashboard,i noticed my domain had recieved 12 views this month.

Am i overpricing it? or their something wrong?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Treasure28:
Sold WarrenAndCompany/com
Purchase price $8
Sale price $500
Venue : Godaddy Premium listing
Hold time 14 months.

Story line.....
I bought this domain last year June and immediately reached out to the .net owner who was into real estate
I contacted the guy then and he replied immediately with how much which I replied $3000 which he then replied by saying the name is only worth $500 to him that he will buy it immediately if I send him godaddy purchase link
I could not send him godaddy purchase link because I had the name registered at namesilo
So, I had to wait for the lock period to be over so I can transfer the name to my godaddy and then list it on godaddy premium page so I can send him the purchase link
I did just that after 60days
An extra $15 cost plus additional one year of course
I got back to him with the link just for him to say he will pay only $50. What
I was disappointed.
So, I just left the name like that.
I even contacted Warren Buffet lol
No reply.
But just on Monday afternoon I got the good news from godaddy.
I don't know who the buyer is and I think it doesn't matter.

Congrats Boss, more sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolad59:
okay. Thanks
has it worked?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Using zohomail personalized email(i.e you@yourdomain.com), i have seen a way of tracking sent emails which is by installing mailspring into your pc. i tried it now and it is working.

https://getmailspring.com/download

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Heyzee5:

Congrats Boss, more sales.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
jamih:
Using zohomail personalized email(i.e you@yourdomain.com), i have seen a way of tracking sent emails which is by installing mailspring into your pc. i tried it now and it is working.

That's great
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
jamih:

Thanks man! This will be very useful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
jamih:

Thanks, does it have a mobile version?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
let me give you a clue; increase the price in your BIN with an option of make an offer and contact him again. Tell me the outcome.

Interesting, this. I may try this one as well. Thanks for sharing.

But I am wondering what the reasoning behind this might be. Care to share?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
otoboson:

Thanks, does it have a mobile version?
i don't think so

Try trackapp.io, don't know much about it, but it does work for mobile.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
U1:

Interesting, this. I may try this one as well. Thanks for sharing.

But I am wondering what the reasoning behind this might be. Care to share?
interestingly, some may found your agreed price quite cheap thereby concluding that your domain won't benefit their business. That's why it's always adviseable NOT to accept the first offer in Domaining.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
jamih:
i don't think so
Try trackapp.io, don't know much about it, but it does work for mobile.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
I just got a free godaddy auction account.if you want one,you just have to create an account with godaddy and if you already have an account with them,just go to
in.auctions.godaddy.com and click join now or join godaddy auctions and use FREEAMIN18 as your promo code and hit the complete purchase button.You card is not needed for this it's free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by officialfestus(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
iykepromotions:
contact once. At times you may not get an instant reply and at times you may get. I have sold domain within 8 days I bought it and there are some domain that have been in my portfolio for the last six months, though currently parked. The interesting part is that domains appreciates just like land. The longer it stays the more value it will be having. But if you're in a big hurry, try the auction market.
hey bro.... I've sent you a mail,pls reply asap about the domain stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: codemaniacs and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.