Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3528265 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
shina101:
Anybody

It is a good brandable name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
shina101:
Anybody

Average domain. If you can hold it as long as a buyer comes, you'll sell. I did quick Google search and discover it is a village in India. That domain name can be used for membership site, etc. I wish you successful sale soonest!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SanThiago: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
SanThiago:
I got mails for outbound and tried to foward the message as usual (domain sales letter). However, all the messages bounced back, telling me that the link in my mail (the domain name link) has been identified as a dangerous or phising link by all the mails.

I then tried to access my domain sales page with my other browser and was given the earning alert that i am trying to visit a deceptive/dangerous link/site.

Gurus in the house, I'm confused, what does this entail and what should i do.

??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
SanThiago:

??
Where did you buy the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
[4 working days.
quote author=fineguy11 post=97537032] please, how long did it take before receiving your funds via this options ?[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shina101(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Just regged EXOTK//KING . What do you think bosses?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
shina101:
Just regged EXOTK//KING . What do you think bosses?

Wots ur reasoning behind the reg?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shina101(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wordplay for exotic

thorrvik55:

Wots ur reasoning behind the reg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SanThiago: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Where did you buy the domain?

Namesilo. Picked from the deleted domains drop
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
shina101:
Wordplay for exotic

I don't think they sound the same. Yours is Exot-k. (exot is also a German word for exotic)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
shina101:
Wordplay for exotic

I'd advice u go easy on the registrations.
There is a reason why most of these 5Ls are available.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CokeBar(f): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 455/$

Rate is 455/$

Rate is 455/$

Rate is 455/$

Rate is 455/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shina101(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
I submitted it on Alter, i regged it after it was accepted

ikhalyfah:

I'd advice u go easy on the registrations.
There is a reason why most of these 5Ls are available.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Colehn1800: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please can someone share the pdf book of the guy who made 85 Sales this year.
There are many of us who still needs to make First Sale, register new domains, re-register new ones and liquidate lesson domains. Please help us if you have the book.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
beckplanet:
Review Continued

Nairaland bot could not allow me type directly so i had to qoute and screenshot the remaining part of this review.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone.

Nice one Becky... There's something about all your sold names, one of the keywords is generic enough to depicts something they can offer... Lesson learnt.

Thanks for sharing your updates like Keithdeboer... More Wins to us all.

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
More Sales To Us All grin

Happy New Year In Advance cool

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Big congrats bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by archolisa(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
I'm new here...time to learn the ropes cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:
The sales Letter Review

https://aisabdomains.com/the-sales-letter-review/

Bro the end user sent me this

"Ok, thank you. Please send me the instructions on how to proceed.

Thanks,
MGP"

How best do I reply that... The domain is listed on epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
All these registrars refused to do any reasonable end of year promo. Nawa ooo

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

congrats man may this new year bring more sales to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
beckplanet:

No I don't. Brandable Names are a waiting game they don't have the luxury of potential end users like Geo names.

Peace smiley

Oga BeckPlanet, Abeg you fit share the ED filters you use for brandables? I haven't had any lucky in that aspect, both on pending delete and those that have expired.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
ikhalyfah do you remember this?
was playing around and found this.

Now brings me to your wonderful post on your blog titled ( 85th sale )
GOD IS GOOD!!!!

Branduche:
If you want me to advise you IMO
Some of us will not like you to do the mistake we made while we started domaining. I will honestly advise you to contact iykepromotions on this journey u wanna start. It's best to start right than pile up a city of $0 worth of domains. If you play a smart one on domaining without the right tools, the profession will smartly play you into recession.

And this also goes out to the newbies..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
No detty december because of corona
golamike:
All these registrars refused to do any reasonable end of year promo. Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Beckplanet7: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
allandutch:

Oga BeckPlanet, Abeg you fit share the ED filters you use for brandables? I haven't had any lucky in that aspect, both on pending delete and those that have expired.
Bro like I always say here, brandable Domaining is not rocket science and the filters I use are simple. I make sure the number of length I search for is less than 12 characters, I try to thick no numbers and no hyphens when searching, Every other thing is hard work and spending alot of time searching for what you feel are good names like everyone else and it is a gamble. There are no jackpot filters i have over 1k names in my portfolio and less than 20 of those sold this year out of 1000+, which is 2% of the portfolio in Sale through rate so its all a waiting and guessing game as there are no guarantees whatsoever, but if you care on the keywords I use which I have disclosed here from the beginning in my brandable guide on this thread check page 657-658 (I'll add the screenshot as well to this post but check the page as well). All those keywords are valid to this day and I use most of them all the time, u can also add these words as well if you like [Agent,Aura, Bio, Block, Bond, Boost, Coin, Block, token, crypto, bit, max, wallet,Hemp,buds,Flex, Go, Hatch, Hello, Hub, Motive, Metric, Nest, hive, hubs, net, med, medi, tech, robo,up, hat,drive,vibe,love,Call, Card , Cash, Chimp, Click, Code, Care, Digital, Crowd,Oak, Fifth, Ascent,Tru,Vine, Epic, Vast, Surge,Vera, Bull,Owl,Fox, vine, tree, fast ,Eagle, Chimp, Panda, Bear,Flair, Dot, Ever, Hey, Key, Lend, Acti, Forte,Nexa,lytic, Acumen, Rare,Zen, Pure, Cure, lab, labs]
There are alot of keywords out there you can research on your own and tweak to suit your taste check the brandable marketplaces and see what sales too you can pick keywords from there as well, all you need to do is to figure out what works for you, like I said I still have alot of unsold names laying in my portfolio. Hence it is better to focus more and develop what will work for you and build from there, and keep moving with the trend.

Peace smiley

48 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Branduche:
ikhalyfah do you remember this?
was playing around and found this.

Now brings me to your wonderful post on your blog titled ( 85th sale )
GOD IS GOOD!!!!

I took this season break to re-read the entire thread again. Few days back i saw this post.
I'm forever grateful to all the ogas i met here! cry

I'll might be dropping my 100th sale post tomorrow.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Branduche:
No detty december because of corona
boss pls i really need your help oooo,there are some certain domains i wanted to buy since yesterday but epik have been rejecting my card icontact their support yesterday night na todayy morning i come see the reply,she direct me to a certain link that they need to verify my identity.i

i am to take my pix,my govt id card and the front pic of my card.the issue be say i have been trying severally the moment i took my pix the site will hook i have to refresh it and that will take me back to start again.Pls any Help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beckplanet7:

Bro like I always say here, brandable Domaining is not rocket science and the filters I use are simple. I make sure the number of length I search for is less than 12 characters, I try to thick no numbers and no hyphens when searching, Every other thing is hard work and spending alot of time searching for what you feel are good names like everyone else and it is a gamble. There are no jackpot filters i have over 1k names in my portfolio and less than 20 of those sold this year out of 1000+, which is 2% of the portfolio in Sale through rate so its all a waiting and guessing game as there are no guarantees whatsoever, but if you care on the keywords I use which I have disclosed here from the beginning in my brandable guide on this thread check page 657-658 (I'll add the screenshot as well to this post but check the page as well). All those keywords are valid to this day and I use most of them all the time, u can also add these words as well if you like [Agent,Aura, Bio, Block, Bond, Boost, Coin, Block, token, crypto, bit, max, wallet,Hemp,buds,Flex, Go, Hatch, Hello, Hub, Motive, Metric, Nest, hive, hubs, net, med, medi, tech, robo,up, hat,drive,vibe,love,Call, Card , Cash, Chimp, Click, Code, Care, Digital, Crowd,Oak, Fifth, Ascent,Tru,Vine, Epic, Vast, Surge,Vera, Bull,Owl,Fox, vine, tree, fast ,Eagle, Chimp, Panda, Bear,Flair, Dot, Ever, Hey, Key, Lend, Acti, Forte,Nexa,lytic, Acumen, Rare,Zen, Pure, Cure, lab, labs]
There are alot of keywords out there you can research on and tweak to suit your taste check the brandable marketplaces and see what sales too you can pick keywords from there as well, all you need to do is to figure out what works for you, like I said I still have alot of unsold names laying in my portfolio. Hence it is better to focus more and develop what will work for you and build from there, and keep moving with the trend.

Peace smiley

Insightful, Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.