Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3520237 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (3309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Veemah(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tolu181:
This thread sha, it seems before you can get information from here, you have to suck some dicks and lick some ass...

Tufiakwa kwa.
omo u people need to be calming down o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations bro

iykepromotions:
All thanks to God.

Ist one; sold few hours after registration; $400

Method; outbounding. Offer of $350 came which I countered closely to $425. Few minutes, he replied $400. I accepted. Payment received.

2nd one; $150. Bought last August.

Method; outbounding and follow up.

Both happened today.

Screenshots;
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opetech(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Having read this thread for weeks now, I'm ready to take a leap into this business.

Gurus in the house, I saw an expired domain that is singular but the plural is taken already. I'm planning to get it and contact the owner of the plural. Is this a hit or a miss?

Thank you as you respond
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Opetech:
Having read this thread for weeks now, I'm ready to take a leap into this business.

Gurus in the house, I saw an expired domain that is singular but the plural is taken already. I'm planning to get it and contact the owner of the plural. Is this a hit or a miss?

Thank you as you respond

I'd advice against registering a name with just one end user in sight (especially as u are new to domaining)..

If u contact that one enduser and they don't even bother to reply ur mails, wot do u do then?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tolu181:
This thread sha, it seems before you can get information from here, you have to suck some dicks and lick some ass...

Tufiakwa kwa.
What do you want?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
oprah007:

Congratulations Sis. So happy for you. Many more sales coming your way and to us all in Jesus name.
Hi Chief. Kindly check your email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu181: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
OYENIYIJK:

What do you want?
already gotten the information i need.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tolu181:
already gotten the information i need.
Take Care.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
jargonzboi:

Thanks for the reply.

I have more questions tho. (No vex)

You said you sold one the same day you acquired it. What about the 60 days lock period? Is it that it doesn't affect domains picked from ED?
Kindly clear me about this in detail. (This 60 days lock and how to avoid it. Afternic is saying to be eligible for Fast transfer the 60 days must be complete. Abeg clear me. I no understand)

Also, how did you go about the transfer of domain?

A domain date starts counting from the day you registered it whether it has dropped before or you coined it new. And as you said, it can't be transferred out until its up to 60 days old. If sold before 60 days, you simply do a domain push.

Domain push simply means moving a domain from one account to another account WITHIN same registrar. You can push a day old domain.
Most top domain registrars and marketplaces supports this. Afternic most times prefer a normal transfer which they usually automatically do if you've opted in for their premium fast transfer network. And for the domain to be eligible for this, it must be up to 60 days old.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tolu181:

Tufiakwa kwa.

If you can't read or at least be polite with your questions, no one would be hoodwinked by your irrelevant rants.

Learn to be patient and polite. Have a good one. cool

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu181: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
CornOak:

If you can't read or at least be polite with your questions, no one would be hoodwinked by your irrelevant rants.

Learn to be patient and polite. Have a good one. cool
Cornoak.com

Lemme go try your moniker first on squad help before replying you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OlusegunAJ(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
OlusegunAJ:
Please who can help call an end user that requested a call. I’ll pay you for your service

Please, who can help with this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
fanjugu:

bro can you recommend me a trusted PayPal exchanger? I will be receiving pa mental through PayPal, buy I don't have one

cc IdeasPro
I will create your PayPal account for you for 3k. That receive into your bank and send.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opetech(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
thorrvik55:

I'd advice against registering a name with just one end user in sight (especially as u are new to domaining)..

If u contact that one enduser and they don't even bother to reply ur mails, wot do u do then?

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bitcoiniler(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Alexxien:

Oh! No need anymore, I think I have solved it. Thanks

Please I'd like to get in touch with you, since you just started the domain ish. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jargonzboi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
FESTAC101:

Now, this is a humble way to ask.

Let me help while we wait for the Boss.

If a domain is newly registered ( less than 69 days), it is usually locked and cannot be transferred out of the registrar in compliance to ICAN regulation.

If such a domain gets sold within the lock period, the seller can only PUSH the domain to the buyer who would be required to open an account at the same registrar.

PUSH in this context implies movement of domain from one owner to another within the same registrar. That way the 60-day transfer lock is not violated as the domain is still domiciled in the same registrar but under a different user(the buyer)

Conversely, domain transfer entails movement of a domain from one registrar to another after the expiration of the 60-day lock period.

To activate a transfer,, a request would have to be initiated from the buyers preferred registrar with a mail notifying the seller to either accept or decline the transfer.

Hope this helps?

Good luck and God bless your hussle.
Okay. Thanks so much for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jargonzboi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
iykepromotions:

A domain date starts counting from the day you registered it whether it has dropped before or you coined it new. And as you said, it can't be transferred out until its up to 60 days old. If sold before 60 days, you simply do a domain push.

Domain push simply means moving a domain from one account to another account WITHIN same registrar. You can push a day old domain.
Most top domain registrars and marketplaces supports this. Afternic most times prefer a normal transfer which they usually automatically do if you've opted in for their premium fast transfer network. And for the domain to be eligible for this, it must be up to 60 days old.
Thanks. It's clearer now. I appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tolu181:
so you prefer quoting me with this than quoting me with the information i'm trying to get..

Besides that information is wrong, i googled it yesterday night, FCMB charges 404/ dollar but the list says 395/dollar

angry angry angry
Somebody was kind to reply you. You should have thanked him for the screenshot before pointing out irregularities. You are right though, even UBA doesn't charge 450
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fixitnow:

Learn how to search

What's the maximum monthly spend on cards now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Zenith is $100.
grandstar:

What's the maximum monthly spend on cards now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sanjayd1:
Zenith is $100.

It's nothing to write home about
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
grandstar:

It's nothing to write home about
Damn it.

Pls, how do bosses who spent more than $200 on monthly purchases do it.?

What alternative method is available to make such purchases?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AbamOnyerubi: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fearlessigboman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
thorrvik55:

Good day Boss...

What if that one end-user is quite popular..
For example..

Something like Microsoft.
Let's say their website is Microsoft.com

And then Microsofts.com domain is available

Don't you think buying the domain is worth the risk?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AbamOnyerubi: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
fearlessigboman:

Good day Boss...

What if that one end-user is quite popular..
For example..

Something like Microsoft.
Let's say their website is Microsoft.com

And then Microsofts.com domain is available

Don't you think buying the domain is worth the risk?

Beware of trademark brands, it's an offense. Read! Read!! Read!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Libertym:

Damn it.

Pls, how do bosses who spent more than $200 on monthly purchases do it.?

What alternative method is available to make such purchases?
Thanks.

Easiest means is to get a foreign PayPal account that receives money.

Anytime you want to buy a domain name or most stuff for online business, you use it as almost all accept PayPal payments. I don't know why but auto responders like aweber or getresponse don't accept it.

I've had a foreign PayPal account before (UAE) but was restricted by a fraudulent person.

I'll have to get another one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fearlessigboman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
AbamOnyerubi:

Beware of trademark brands, it's an offense. Read! Read!! Read!!!

I used that as an example Sir.. I appreciate your response. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sunnedee2: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
IDEALCASH:
NOTICE

Let me buy your Netsol domain for you
A domain cost $4.95(#420/$)
Service charge is #250 per domain
Prompt Service Guaranteed
Hi. Some quick questions.

1) Learnt Netsol is "casted" already because end users have a bad experience with them. Is there a work around?
2) If peradventure I buy and 2 months has passed, I will still have to pay (the new registrar) before I can transfer to another registrar right?

Pardon my questions if I sound like a novice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
The $100 monthly limit, is it just on one card or do they extend the limit to all bank cards through BVN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (3309) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.